Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:08 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

Hey all, I will be reading up this afternoon and post my thoughts.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1227 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:57 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

Hey everyone... working on getting caught up.. I have a heavy schedule over the next couple of days, then it's my weekend.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1280 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by Kitty Galore »

In post 1243, evilpacman18 wrote:
In post 1225, Kaboose wrote:No ika is either a VT or a Goon

ok well. We should lynch him?

In post 1244, ConManMick wrote:I can't be scum, I didn't get a PT :(
What are the possible.roles currently alive in the game? If we can afford it, I'd be willing to go with that.

In post 1249, Xtoxm wrote:So rolecop would get investigation immune traitor as a result?

Kaboose is scum, then.

VOTE: Kaboose

Ok quoting some posts that twig me, I am curious about the Kaboose thing, is he confirmed cop at all?

And why would ConManNick be asking what possible roles are currently alive in the game, is there a list somewhere? Or are you pushing for a mass claim?

And is anyone questioning the huge push that Nero made day one on Town KlingonCelt to get her lynched, is there some reason that has just been pushed aside?

I am trying to catch up, but time is short for me right now, so I am looking at the things that caught my eye while skimming, so far.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1290 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:27 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

In post 1284, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1280, Kitty Galore wrote:And is anyone questioning the huge push that Nero made day one on Town KlingonCelt to get her lynched, is there some reason that has just been pushed aside?

Why do you think my push on KC was scummy?

Well, she was town, who had RL issues, seems like an easy push. IIRC you said you thought she was scum because of the way she was/was not responding to you? What response were you looking for, as far as being town goes? I didn't see her do anything that was scummy, that didn't have anything to do with your previous experience with her. Am I missing something?

In post 1285, ConManMick wrote:
@kitty,

My reason for speculating was the post in which it was declared that ika was either VT or goon. Depending on the number of town aligned roles still alive, we either can / can't afford to lynch him for a flip.
What I was wondering is, how many scum roles are usually in a game this this size? 3-4?

Ok, I am just curious why you phrased your question the way you did, the one above quoted seems more simple to understand and answer.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1316 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:16 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

Ahh... ok Nero, I need to apologize. When I was trying to get caught up and read through, I skipped the links in the post you posted, I was trying to get caught up too quickly.

I read the case though and there was a lot more to it than I originally saw. I came in with the knowledge she was town and I felt bad for her and saw you as a villain in the situation. This is why I was asking why people weren't looking at you more. I see it makes more sense now. Thanks for posting it.

Sorry I haven't been around as much. I have more time freed up from another game off site. I am here for the long haul.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1328 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:37 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

I saw you as the hard pusher to the wagon. So yes, you were the most apparent person to look at. So I was asking what was up while catching up. This thread is dead and I am having a hard time keeping my attention on it.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1369 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:51 pm

Post by Kitty Galore »

In post 1363, Dessew wrote:
In post 1361, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 1359, Dessew wrote:
In post 1356, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 1355, Dessew wrote:Wait, how does the lack of counterwagon imply that every scum was on it? & you forgot to "townread" Kaboose.

I never said every scum was it...
Also I never discussed any read on Kaboose at all yet. Do you think there are 4 scum left? Because if you do I am conftown to you.

Mea culpa, you're right. Then how does the lack of a counterwagon imply that most scum were on the wagon?
You listed Kaboose as one of the possible scum, so you forgot to "townread" him. I just told you, so you know. His alignment was/is kind of one of the cornerstones of this game.
Yes, I believe there are fozr scum left. No, you're not conftown, I mean you replaced pacman, right? He wasn't conftown, I was scumreading him by PoE.

PEDIT: Are you skipping arguments purposely? Why is that VC so damning to Kitty?

I think off the wagon scum would be trying to appear like they want their target lynched. In my opinion, there being no counterwagon is generally a towntell, and scum would want to counter this. I suppose you people don't agree, because Klingon was lynched anyway.
I think you're misunderstanding me. I listed four on the Klingon wagon that aren't conftown, and I argued three were probably scum. It had nothing to do with reads. I think I'm going to look in detail at the Kaboose claim next.
And sorry, I derped. I thought it was 5 to lynch, which would make me confirmed town by virtue of not hammering. I think it'd be damning to Galore because I don't think all scum would either jump on Tere or not vote, and at least one would vote away, especially since the scum may have suspected Tere!traitor.

This counterwagon stuff does make sense. OTOH, I don't remember if anyone mentioned any concerns about any counterwagon, so even if it was brought up, it went over our heads.
Even is I was at L-1, that wouldn't make you conftown, I believe. If I'm right, there's a Vig, so the game would probably not end after a townie lynch, thus scum cannot do anything they want.
On this Tere thing we completely disagree. WW replaced our when Tere was on just L-3 & before her cop-claim.

I replaced in for WW, Tere had already been lynched. What does anything with Radja have to do with me?
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1371 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:34 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

VC please?
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1378 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:07 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

Ok, I have finished catching up and I will post my thoughts later today.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1390 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:51 pm

Post by Kitty Galore »

Xtome/Verdith-leaning town, though I can't get a feel for either, someone said they are conf town? Why? I do have to say xtome's replacing out frustration seemed like genuine town

MarioManiac4-wants to have a good grasp of the game but derps and is replacing out. I feel like his analysis is kind of all over the place. Need to look at evilpacman and whoever the replacement has to say.

I Am Innocent had what I would consider decent cases on Kaboose and Dessew, he was wrong and kaboose was claimed but then he let that go. The Dessew case makes sense to me, but Dessew was town. I see misguided but deliberate scum hunting, as I was with Nero. @ IAI-who do you think is scum now?

Ika definitely tells it like it is, I really felt Nero was scum, and the way Ika was going after him, he thought so too. I don't see him playing anti town to lynch him just because he finds him annoying. I saw that he definitely had interactions with other players and so from what I have seen he feels town to me.

OhGodMyLife seems town but looks like he lost interest, he was trying to stir up some action suggesting some post to read. He was inquisitive and wanted to motivate other players. Hopefully he will come back to the game with some insights.

So in looking over the game of the people left, I am finding Mick to be pretty vague. All the way around, he isn't very active, he has just enough interactions to stay safe. He never states strong feelings towards any players or any lynch IMO. I don't see hardly any scumhunting, just vague questioning. He has been in the whole game and just didn't really do anything.

VOTE: conmanmick
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1398 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:32 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

Sigh.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1406 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:05 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

Prodge
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1446 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:49 pm

Post by Kitty Galore »

Thanks guys, though I didn't do much. Pisskop!!!!!

Another win. Yayz!

Congrats to my team, though I came in at the end. GG. I watched it from the beginning cuz I almost replaced in earlier. Espeonsge slot.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1448 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:59 pm

Post by Kitty Galore »

awww! Thanks!
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon