Really Good Plays that amazed you

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:35 pm

Post by Plum »

/Invitational 11: Pick Your Poison 5 saw some excellent plays from both teams, including a brilliant play by Hoopla that effectively negated the Mafia team's one Janitor shot. Scum managed to use a Day 3 where three of their four members were heavily suspected to draw a Tracker counterclaim to DGB (a Goon), after I (Roleblocker, in hydra with my sister) had been pushed to L-1 and claimed VT, leaving me with enough Towncred to pull through the rest of the game. Fate, the last Vig, also effectively concealed that he was the second Vig very very late in the game, keeping him alive, increasing confusion among the Mafia, and revealing himself at a point (though he didn't know this for certain) when Mafia effectively couldn't even try to counterclaim him; however, he still may have revealed himself too soon. An interesting and effective strategy in a semi-open game. Interesting choices by the scumteam to give the Town two Vigs and two Trackers plus a no-kill gambit Night 1 and some luck gave interesting results as well. Worth a read, in my admittedly biased opinion.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”