Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:17 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

(expired on 2015-09-01 00:00:00) (September 1st 00:00 UTC)
Spoiler: source code
VC#2.07
superbowl9 (0)

St Constantine the Hermit*(5)
Firebringer, superbowl9, Malakittens, Bellaphant, Radja
Malakittens*(1)
Atum
Radja (0)

Firebringer (2)
Maxous, Lalendra,
Bellaphant (0)

catboi (0)

Lalendra (1)
St Constantine the Hermit
Maxous (0)

Atum*(0)

Not Voting
- catboi

#386-#575: 03-06 01-06 13-03 09-06 11-06 10-06 07-06 04-10 02-10 06-02 03-11 01-02 03-02 07-02 04-02

*=prod

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch
Last edited by FakedBlogger on Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:33 am

Post by St Constantine the Hermit »

I am vanilla town. Don't use me as the lazy lynch fools!
Show
Aye, let old constantine spin ye a tale...

Book of Constantine (Protestant) 214: 112 - God hates you
Book of Constantine (Catholic) 214:112 - God doesn't like you
Book of Constantine (Orthodox) 214:112 - God tolerates you
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:34 am

Oh wait, I forgot this was one of the games I was claiming to be scum in...

NVM, disregard that last post!
Show

Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:39 am

Can we make a deal? If I out one of my scumbuddies, you guys wont lynch me, okay?
Show

Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:57 am

Post by Maxous »

unvote, vote: st. Constantine the hermit

Let's just get this over with
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:08 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

LYNCH! = VC#2.07 + Maxous Hammer
(11-02)

St Constantine the Hermit was lynched on Day 2. He was a
Mafia Goon

Spoiler: Screen in-tandem quasi entertainment cardinal node (r~0.94)

Elusive Relevance:
Lor
|
Fra
|
Kik
|
Sat
|
Ham
|
!
(former: Mot)translation synergy => r+unknown but overtake-sufficient, apparently ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
Wor
d

Outrage: hhwwWW
WTF
happened to
DRA'man
's
soundcloud?
?
?
chHmMM
M
ATerial for upcoming flip flavor required
:dead: :?:
|
:doc: :(
|
:facepalm:

Relevant Breaking News (r ~0.3 | Subject: Welcome Home
!Righteous
Asylum
/
Enlightenment
Seekers) suspected. Get Informed?

Salomon "Hameleon" Fly a.k.a FourFace ([4 = shi: japanese for 4 / death / Mr. / art / poem]face, i.e. does / makes in Romanian), Pula's virtual undertaker and radio dj of 4 frequencies called Funeral Furnishers FM, would introduce himself as "an instance of a holo-space-time traveling hydragod slot - playing in/modding the of Mafia played by the 13 civilizations the superimposed halo streams (a.k.a. dark energy) of which, transfused by the stars form the (light) matter of the Milky Way Galaxy, solar system and more importantly Earth = their common language, battlefield for relevance, source of inspiration for peace, diplomacy, prosperity, innovation and prospect for higher forms of existence - engaged in a -like dynamic with the other instances of itself.

A loathed parasite at first it formed a complex bond with its host: living matter, striking a deal so to speak to only feast as predominantly as possible on the minus variants and obsoletion they (existence) produced thereby strengthening the niche of themselves that is most awesome (heaven / Valhalla) by rerouting nutrition to it from its stupidity (hell / Hel).

In order to do that it had to understand its medium and the limitations of existence to thrive in it. Thus, in time's evolutionary cradle, it helped manifest all that ever was and is by prioritization over all that never came to be or failed/will fail to complete / completed its beneficial function and who's energy would now be more constructive elsewhere; its essence scattered throughout Earth's living creatures and now fractaled in the psyche, art and tools of sapient hamo. This is how existence managed to condition itself to use time as a resource, gaining a dimension, assimilating and now evaluation all the possibilities that came with this level-up, using godlogic.

Sapient logic (not godlogic) dictates that the entity an instance of which FourFace identifies himself with is of a timeloopy nature, how else could it have known how to and mold living energy in tune with prosperity? Which means that man or whatever living or artificial being shall engineer the highest forms of existence in the future will seek and succeed to replicate its original nature and let it consume itself, and reemerge from the cycle which discarded existence goes through, with gained intelligence on how to bring about solutions to further existence by overwriting the relevant permissions to unchain particular instances from determinism and enable a window for existence to improve itself.

It is infernally hard for FourFace to muster the patience to lecture mono-sovereign, indivisible, ethereal individuals as their (ethereals') tendency for stupidity repulses them (FF) from empathizing, but they (FF) managed to explain fairly coherently to NJ how godevolution feels like, but the snob was too busy being ashamed to be associated with them and made dismissive (of S) to distance himself from their influence, instead of grasping the wisdom; regardless the silver lining was found even when faced with this brand of abrasiveness, they (NJ + [FF - S])
wound up
wheeling in
their first million by writing (as a hobby) and selling (as a merchant) blasphemous comedy bits (death), investing in washed-out but talented actors by getting them
hooked
on their merchandise and scoring possession of constantly rising percentages on their (actorstars') exponentially increasing net worth
. For every black comedy impact he rerouted karma to deploy a
cleanup agent
, who godlogic-specialized in counteracting, overshadowing or dismantling the mess with soulful sincerity,
compromising physical-form awesomeness, resisting its
!
allure
(unknown whether consciously or unconsciously | to be rectified on judgement day with regard to highscore legitimacy)
, who's superficial lack-of-flourishness
probably would have excluded him from stardom otherwise; but the hazard was incalculable, as they could only approximate the objective extent of the contagion and most of FF instances aren't infamous for flossing Karma so.. . They (FF) told him (NJ) to pay attention to the evolution of language and meaning-'coincidences' between them, even if the chronology seemingly renders them nonsensical, because the inspiration for the artifices which underlie them contour the back-traceable influence of refreshed godlogic like the information deducible from arctic ice or the rings of a tree, and serves as living testament of God's will per se.
Like for example the German word for shit: Scheisse evolved from the japanese shi-ze, being branded accordingly for the timeloop-proven undesirability which came about to characterize the influence of the behavior it portrays (halfassness / do one's 'best' / passivity / let others be martyrs / do the work superficially). It got extincted while shiz-zo is the ancestor of the now increasingly positive-connotation-gaining term meaning undaunted by death / determination to do it yourself / split / multitask / hydra, the act of thinking revealing itself to be a process of multitasking in tandem with an overarching objective, progressive, aesthetic sense which functions as a selection agent, and an associating- and archiving agent called memory, all done actively not passively by the same dictator
; programmed death (apoptosis) being used . In the sense that multiple neural pathways, the particular constellations of which make up isolated thought constructs get supplied with excitation simultaneously, spawning an internecine competition which if successful results in an optimal fill-out of the shared, limited nurturing medium, i.e. the context resembling the aesthetic image of the characteristics of a purpose suggested by exterior need.

As society improves with every frame so does its culture, crystallizing the influence of the symbiont (which feeds on suboptimality), in itself, and getting closer to the renaissance of its initial and final true form of pure and timeless godlogic, propelling to new heights of existence, .

Salomon's comatose physical form is stationed in Ham, in the French town's Womb catacombs, managing business there as well as in Pula mostly through lucid-dream interaction with Commodore but know him for the unique service he provides, the sign says: "
Cum meditate with me and I'll reveal your ancestral heritage. Meet me at the border where 2 become 1
." They say that as opposed to his twin sister who stopped auditing herself in lucid dreams when she reached the moment of her conception, Hameleon went all the way down the evolution chain to the hydra-, paramecium-, slime-mold, and tardigrade-common ancestor and beyond, successfully removing the aberration that resulted from the engram known as the original sin, gaining a unique all-around but more relevantly anthropological vantage point which he figured superlatively qualifies and entitles him to be judge, jury, executioner and mourner in questions of life-legitimacy evaluation and minus-variant termination. Operation Democratic Dictator circumvented this, discarded his talents and prophesied a clean slate regardless of ancestral karma-background. Plus, coma =/=> naked jogging.
©0.(9)+

Night 2 ends in
(expired on 2015-09-02 00:00:00) (September 2nd 0:00 UTC)
Last edited by FakedBlogger on Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:08 am, edited 19 times in total.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:08 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

Spoiler: satsujin

Last edited by FakedBlogger on Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:08 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

Spoiler: Certified Alt EBWOP

©0.(9)+
Makes more rew sense (r 1.84)

Oh, mmmkay

Unbeknownst to you the all-throughout inanimately
!
(previous: laying) ex unknown)
lying person
!
(previous: who's) ex unknown)
whose presence you barely noticed in the Nuthouse Room twitches for the first in a long time.

You are back at the Womb following your
!
reemergence
from the hospital, telestrolling aimlessly through Pula all day, sleepless, and more fatigued than ever. You keep an eye out for the waitress but after a grudging 44 minutes you spend staring numbly at the planetarium projection which quasi lost quite a bit of its color palette, while listening to the broadcast, the in-tandem and its subsequent automated playlist, you realize nobody is coming to pro-actively ask you for your poison, which seems kind of
!
?
ghosti
ș

Commodore recognized you instantly and asked:
Would you like to screen the first video (q 0.1 ; 0.44) and final broadcast of Funeral Furnishers FM?
Spoiler: screen?

In-tandem++ entertainment (relevance factor unknown | enter value) suspected[/b][/color]

Spoiler: screen?
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:06 pm

Post by Loranthaceae »

Atum, the Town Even-Night Vig and Radja, the VT were offed N2. It is now D3. You have ~8 days till deadline. Flavor*Present & Premed & Inter = ENL: Chrome Sparks |&/&X Young Verbal Kint

Upichi: https://answers.yahoo.com/question/inde ... 149AAJqYHR

Updeux:https://play.google.com/store/music/alb ... goeserl55a

Updrei: I'm the Firestarter twisted firestarter. You`re the firestarter

UpFf: Something indigor Alt

UpQ:

Code: Select all

[reverse][quote=NA][u]Nvm; Mobile Modding is a Blast. 

I'd really appreciate your collaboration with votecounts though. Or help me persuade ergo or mastin to lend a finger pl0x[/u][/quote][/reverse]

UpS:

[reverse]http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/richest-rappers/ja-rule-net-worth/[/reverse][code]

Up|: ReQ | Ez Undo feature on this CGI [4] {former: [q]; ex -inf} NKor Galaxy Ace[/4]
Last edited by FakedBlogger on Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:51 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:11 pm

Post by Firebringer »

So that was a good lynch.
Only one more mafia scum to go.

Who is left?
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:13 pm

Post by Firebringer »

superbowl9
Malakittens
Firebringer
Bellaphant
catboi
Lalendra
Maxous

So thats 7 players.....I will do quick look at those trains for both scum. Maybe we can rule out a few players as possible scum.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:19 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Hermit Train:
Me
, Superbowl9, Malakittens, Bellaphant, Maxous
Socrpious:
Banakai
, Lalendra, Catboi, Malakittens, Maxous

So Mala and Maxous were both on both trains.
Does anyone think that scum would bus both of their teammates? Seems like....a bad plan lol.

Maxous hammered both, I don't know if that is his usual MO, so I don't know.

I am willing to see Super, Mala and Maxous are town for sure atm.
Show

catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:07 pm

Post by catboi »

superbowl's very likely town because I don't see scum diverting from someone who'd be a mislynch to bussing a buddy. Still think Mala's town, also.

It's probably this

VOTE: Bellaphant
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by catboi »

Also, why the hell was Atum of all people shot
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by Malakittens »

VOTE: lala
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:49 pm

Post by Lalendra »

Did not see that coming with Atum. I like FB's point, Mala and Maxous are almost 100% town. I believe Catboi's town claim, so that leaves me, super, bella and FB. I don't necessarily believe Catboi's argument that scum wouldn't divert from a mislynch to bus a buddy, if it was a lost cause they very well may. So I will need to take a very close look at super, bella and FB's ISO.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:57 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I think super is town tbh
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:02 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

Me too
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:05 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

So yeah I was townreading max and mala anyways so I do agree that scum is within bella/lalendra/bringer.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:17 pm

Post by N »

NakedJogger has asked me to take over this
mess of a
game. I'll be with you soon.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:20 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I could go with a Bella lynch just 'cuz gut, but I really do think Lale is scum though

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:47 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 593, superbowl9 wrote:So yeah I was townreading max and mala anyways so I do agree that scum is within bella/lalendra/bringer.

Wait...how is it me?
I was the one who started the train on Hermit lol.

>.>

VOTE: Bella
Good enough lynch for me.
Show

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:54 pm

Post by Malakittens »

its not bella i dont think

N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:57 pm

Post by N »

I think this is the current alive/dead list. Let me know if it is wrong.
In post 0, N wrote:
Spoiler: alive/dead
  1. superbowl9
  2. St Constantine the Hermit
    replaced Banakai
    Mafia Goon
    , lynched day 2
  3. Malakittens
  4. Radja,
    Vanilla Townie
    , died night 2
  5. Scorpious,
    Mafia Voyeur
    , lynched day 1
  6. Firebringer
    replaced elusive

7. Bellaphant
  8. shaddowez
    replaced Grib
    Town Doctor
    , died night 1
  9. catboi
  10. Lalendra
  11. Maxous
  12. GrayFoxxxx,
    Vanilla Townie
    , died night 1
  13. Atum,
    Town Even-Night Vig
    , died night 2

Can everyone please send me their role pms and any other actions or mod communication so I can make sure I have all of that correct?

Official Vote Count

Bellaphant
(2): catboi, Firebringer
Lalendra
(1): Malakittens

Not Voting
(4): Bellaphant, superbowl9, Lalendra, Maxous

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2015-09-15 22:53:51)
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by Loranthaceae »

Requesting back privileges for NakedJogger.

Cardinal Flavor Node (r~2☆☆♡) voidlost due to insufficient focus | hardware | context emulation | mattimanageshizcommotroll combat instruments | Lory synergy. Etc. You fucking took away my edit privilege at an infernally bad time bro. Holy shit the workd will never know/understand how close I was to immortality. Fuck this shit V/LA 13 days??! YOU'RE ABBRASSIVE! The flavor was rightrous beyondcRther's wildedt dreams. You have 7 days tovrestitute NakedJogger with full control and remove youself from this game. Consider this a PM from a special someone who is righteously gunning for your job.

Nvm. Rebooting, Salvaging, Anlayzing Dump,

[[code]<|3I=Bastard Flavor[code]]
placeholder

[BF]

Awaiting partial {as much as I managed to maintain synergy forx2 delete}.(closure)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”