Star Trek Deep Space Nine Season 1 Mafia(game over!)

Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2658 (isolation #200) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:35 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

UNVOTE:

I need to ISO everyone... :(
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2660 (isolation #201) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

RIP - I can say it now that other game has ended - you were Scum in that game, and the way you bullshitted your way through it looks very similar to what you're doing here.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2662 (isolation #202) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:31 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2661, Nero Cain wrote:So why the hell would you unvote him?

With that game (NY 183) going on I couldn't say anything. Plus his AtE is getting to me in my current state. :cry:

VOTE: RIP
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2679 (isolation #203) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:07 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2670, Sinsun1 wrote:UNVOTE: CDB
VOTE: ArcAngel

It's the 28th of June, she does get 2 FULL game phases to V/LA. I bet she's really just scum lurking.

She does this shit every game I've seen her in. It's not alignment indicative.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2680 (isolation #204) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2664, RIP wrote:So in 183 I was scum who claimed cop.
Here I claimed my role which is conditional tracker.

Like in both games I won't live to lylo so why are u afraid to let me alive one more day at least so I get my result?

A Night 4 Conditional Tracker? What the hell kind of role is that?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2681 (isolation #205) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2668, RIP wrote:Kling please prove how what I'm doing here is similar to that other gane

Do I start with the bad role claim?

Or should I begin with your lack of posts, then lack of posts with content, until you were pressured?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2682 (isolation #206) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2676, Sinsun1 wrote:No. AA does not need to be replaced. She has been back for 6 days and not a word. Mod has not auto-replaced her already and there's a reason for that. She probably is active in a baddie chat just not here.

Your reasoning has been very bad the whole game.

Not that the rest of the players are doing very well, but yours stands out. Maybe it's because you're more aggressive. I dunno.

Lynching lurkers is one thing, lynching one that's about to be replaced is something different. Something scummy.

UNVOTE: RIP

VOTE: Sinsun1
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2685 (isolation #207) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2684, LittleGumball wrote:
Vote: KlingonCelt

Jumping to the top of my scum list, you've been on both town lynches and at the moment I'm townreading Sinsun.

RIP has slid a little bit down my scum list (switching places with Kling basically) because he's starting to remind me of a player back "home."

Channel has climbed up my scum list a little bit.

Sinsun's been aggressively wrong the whole game. Why are you reading him as Town?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2690 (isolation #208) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:22 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2686, LittleGumball wrote:
In post 2685, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 2684, LittleGumball wrote:Sinsun's been aggressively wrong the whole game. Why are you reading him as Town?

Gut, mostly. He also scopes things out (almost as if he's s-s-scumhunting!) and doesn't appear to be on a team, and he doesn't seem to me to be acting for the sake of only himself. Not playing for a team, not playing for himself, I think he's town.

I could just be remembering things wrong but right now I'd like to see your alignment. Which, imo, is likely to turn up scum.

I'll have to agree he doesn't seem to be playing for a team, but if that's the case then he has to be playing for himself, no?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2692 (isolation #209) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2691, Sinsun1 wrote:
When he says team, he means I am not WITH someone like a scum team would be. I do not know anyone's alignment and others do not know mine. Nor am I playing for my own benefit, I am trying to figure things out.

UNVOTE: AA[/ unvote] Since the mod did say he is replacing her, fine. But that slot better have a hell of a lot to say when it is replaced.

Now going over my list of scum, LG is actually making a logical analysis of me. I may be biased here, but I believe her analysis of me comes from a town perspective trying to townread other townies in a game where we know we're getting closer to mafia controlling the majority of "scum hunting" or lack thereof in this game. We are plagued by inactives and arrogance. I'm glad to see Senator gone, because he hindered town.

The closest thing we could get to finding mafia is if a town roleblocker outed who he/she blocked N1. I believe that blocked target was the kill carrier for the mafia.

But until the blocker decides to out that information, we only got our gut. There should also be a cop out there hopefully who by now has 3 people they know are town. Hell, if I was right about there being a cult there could be a 3rd party faction with 4 people in it at this moment not counting the full mafia team still alive.

Leaning town on LG, Suzune, Thor and Riabi. Which gives me 4 people to somewhat work with even if one of them is tunneling the shit out of a single person and not looking at a broader picture.

The scum team, I'm leaning CDB, RIP, Kling and not really sure who else. Pere I can't get anything solid on, but I am leaning scum there.

Glad that you changed your mind on the AA9 slot. I became a major Scumspect in a game once for merely
suggesting
that we lynch one of two players that flaked on Day 1.

That said, I agree that the replace-in has a lot of 'splaining to do.

On the Roleblocker outing his/her D1 action, and the Cop being able to confirm Townies, I don't want to put any PRs at risk at this point.

I don't get why you think there's a cult.

RIP was on your Town list on Friday, what happened? And Riabi's most recent post was last Sunday, why do you read him as Town when you suspect AA9?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2693 (isolation #210) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:46 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2686, LittleGumball wrote:
In post 2685, Klingoncelt wrote:Sinsun's been aggressively wrong the whole game. Why are you reading him as Town?

Gut, mostly. He also scopes things out (almost as if he's s-s-scumhunting!) and doesn't appear to be on a team, and he doesn't seem to me to be acting for the sake of only himself. Not playing for a team, not playing for himself, I think he's town.

I could just be remembering things wrong but right now I'd like to see your alignment. Which, imo, is likely to turn up scum.[/quote]

Remembering things wrong?

You can always ISO me.

Do that. You'll see that I'm Town.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2694 (isolation #211) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:47 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Okay, the quote failed.

The last 3 sentences are my reply.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2715 (isolation #212) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:03 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

For those wondering about RIP's other game, here's the link to his replace-in point:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p6849170

Just so you guys know, I was Scum with him, I got lynched, as did the rest of the team, RIP dragged that game out all by himself with his bullshit stories.

I'm very proud of you for that, RIP. :good:

But I still want you to swing here. Just saying.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2726 (isolation #213) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:58 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2721, RIP wrote:Kling, let's say I'm scum.
I want to survive and do what on day 5?

Now imagine I'm town, I survive tonight if scum don't kill me. And I get to track someone.
You guys can kill me if I don't get result or u don't like it.
Thing is you will do a favor to scum killing me.

You don't lose anything.
If scum don't waste a kill on me I'll track someone.
Reveal and then you guys can lynch me to prove my result.

Deal?

I put my vote on Sinsun on Sunday night.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2727 (isolation #214) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:04 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2723, RIP wrote:Sinsun why u think I make a far out claim as scum?
My claim is simple I'm a conditional tracker. The guy I'm in the show is a perfect fit.
They think he is a spy.
I'm also friends with bashir.

And CBd claimed that, so unless they were given bashir as fake claim and put his name in my role so I vouch for him, I don't think how dumb you are to think I'll link myself to my wolf buddy.

As Kling how good I did to distance myself from her and other scum in that game she post

In post 2724, RIP wrote:VOTE: peregrine
Narm is getting a free pass for now

It's very likely that Scum will target you tonight.

Give me some clarification. You keep saying that you're friends with Bashir. CDB as yet hasn't addressed that claim at all. Are you two Best Friends? Neighbors? What?

Why are you going after PerV and moving off Narn?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2732 (isolation #215) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:41 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2731, Nero Cain wrote:

I'll explain my thought process better later.

This will be interesting.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2735 (isolation #216) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:42 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2733, Titus wrote:Ok, we went about 12 hours with no one posting there. What the ever loving fuck?

I'm asleep till mid-afternoon. Always.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2745 (isolation #217) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:57 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Fuck it. At least we'll get some information.

VOTE: ChannelDelibird
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2747 (isolation #218) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:29 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2746, Suzune wrote:
Vote: Klingoncelt

I'm sorry, the town has lost too many people for quick votes. Not caring who lives and who dies is not very townie of you.

Quick vote? What are you talking about? CDB has been a suspect since Day 3 started.

Wagons on him have built and then fallen apart.

Town has mislynched twice, 4 Townies were NK'd. That's 6 dead Town, 0 dead Scum.

It's pretty clear that players are trusting/townreading the wrong people.

Maxwell is dead. He hid behind Saint and was killed, or he hid behind CDB and died. Maxwell strongly hinted at CDB.

I was townreading CDB, but maybe I'm wrong. His claim to be a doctor that isn't a doctor doesn't help.

At the very least we'll get information.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2749 (isolation #219) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:40 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2748, LittleGumball wrote:
In post 2747, Klingoncelt wrote:At the very least we'll get information.

According to an ISO of your posts and ctrl+F-ing the word "information," you have never cared about lynching someone for information before. Why do you want to do so now?

Because no one knows who the Scums are. CDB is the strongest suspect.

Notice how the game's gone into total apathy? Notice the number of prods & replacements? If we don't get some sort of info soon this game could wind up abandoned. I don't like abandoning games.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2755 (isolation #220) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:23 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2750, LittleGumball wrote:
In post 2749, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 2748, LittleGumball wrote:
In post 2747, Klingoncelt wrote:At the very least we'll get information.

According to an ISO of your posts and ctrl+F-ing the word "information," you have never cared about lynching someone for information before. Why do you want to do so now?

Because no one knows who the Scums are. CDB is the strongest suspect.

Notice how the game's gone into total apathy? Notice the number of prods & replacements? If we don't get some sort of info soon this game could wind up abandoned. I don't like abandoning games.

You don't seem like you feel like he's the strongest suspect, judging by your recent posts of voting RIP and Sinsun. We have plenty of information from the last two lynches. Why don't you use those lynches and lynch someone you really think is scum?

Noob.

RIP is my strongest suspect, but I have to let him live. On this Night he allegedly gets a tracking power. It's only fair that he be given a chance to prove himself.

I'm the only one on the Sinsun "wagon," more like a rollerskate it's so small.

The CDB thing does nag at me. That plus I'm not in any mood for a No Lynch right now. His is the only viable wagon at this point.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2775 (isolation #221) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:11 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2771, RIP wrote:
In post 2727, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 2723, RIP wrote:Sinsun why u think I make a far out claim as scum?
My claim is simple I'm a conditional tracker. The guy I'm in the show is a perfect fit.
They think he is a spy.
I'm also friends with bashir.

And CBd claimed that, so unless they were given bashir as fake claim and put his name in my role so I vouch for him, I don't think how dumb you are to think I'll link myself to my wolf buddy.

As Kling how good I did to distance myself from her and other scum in that game she post

In post 2724, RIP wrote:VOTE: peregrine
Narm is getting a free pass for now

It's very likely that Scum will target you tonight.

Give me some clarification. You keep saying that you're friends with Bashir. CDB as yet hasn't addressed that claim at all. Are you two Best Friends? Neighbors? What?

Why are you going after PerV and moving off Narn?

Kling, me and cDb aren't role related.
I'm goin on a hunch that they mention him in my role so I know he's town.
Then again I think he's done shit and I might be wrong. I don't want him to die though we will see

No. Dr. Bashir and Garek were both working on DS9, but they weren't closely aligned. Bashir was too busy having a crush on Jadzia Dax. Garek was trying to keep a low profile and stay on everyone's good side.

If Bashir was mentioned in your PM then there's a specific reason for it, related to the game.

He wouldn't be mentioned in a Tracker's PM.

(Star Trek trivia, Dr. Bashir and Kira Nerys were married in real life.)
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2776 (isolation #222) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:13 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Off - topic here, but are occasional blue sparks normal from the keyboard when typing? I think I have a problem.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2780 (isolation #223) » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:59 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2779, Suzune wrote:This game frustrates me because we barely talk about anything.

It's a big holiday weekend, don't expect much from anyone before Monday.

The CDB flip and RIP's track should give us something to talk about.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2793 (isolation #224) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2792, RIP wrote:I lied about something alright.
Not one but the illusion is almost over. I need one more day. Game is over.

Fuck, was that a Scumclaim??!! :eek: :facepalm: :cry: :evil:
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2794 (isolation #225) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2786, Thor665 wrote:Though, honestly, what the hell is Pere doing also.

@Pere - weren't you for this lynch?

I kinda want to lynch Pere just for being a lurksack now - I don't think I've ever seen him do that before.

PereV seems to have siteflaked 4 days ago. I hope he's okay....
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2798 (isolation #226) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:29 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Damn, I was really hoping he was Town.

-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2821 (isolation #227) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:21 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2798, Klingoncelt wrote:Damn, I was really hoping he was Town.

In post 2809, RIP wrote:Ok Kling is fake.
She just outed herself by voting me and saying I wish he was town. Lololol.

She doesn't believe I'm scum... Who does? Wow

The "he" I referred to is you, RIP. I was really hoping you were Town. I haz major sadz. :(

You're buying time just like you did in NY183. We were both Scum in that game, and I was proud of you for lasting as long as you did. You did a great job. But now I know that trick, so it won't work when you try playing it on me.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2832 (isolation #228) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:27 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2828, RIP wrote:Hahaha I enjoyed your jab at the end with the wink face. Very subtle...
You can't believe I made my mislynch so easy huh?

Well buddy you will be next. I can't convince them now. But let's just say my secret is out.

You are Scum and I was gonna track your Kling since I think she's scum with u very often here.

A real Tracker is more than welcome to track me. It will be a boring night, though, since I can't go anywhere.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2933 (isolation #229) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Thor, the CDB lynch is for information. The RIP lynch is because he's acting super scummy.

We can try to lynch CDB yet again tomorrow.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2943 (isolation #230) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:10 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Thor,

It is now 12:07am est Tuesday. The Day ends at 1 am est Thursday. Do you really think that you can get everyone to switch to CDB in 49 hours?

RIP was at L-1 for fuck's sake.

Let's take out Sum RIP today and infolynch CDB tomorrow.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2944 (isolation #231) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:11 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Let's take out *Scum* RIP.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2983 (isolation #232) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:58 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Goddammit.

Thor, you better be right.

VOTE: ChannelDelibird
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3025 (isolation #233) » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:20 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3024, Narninian wrote:
In post 3022, davesaz wrote:I think all other results (if any) should be withheld until RIP responds.

agreed.

This could take a while.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3093 (isolation #234) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:44 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3062, Suzune wrote:Oh, that's it

VOTE: Nero Cain

In post 3087, Suzune wrote:It is simple in case that post does not explain it. If he was a tracker, his result would come back for tracking me. Everyone knew that RIP hated Nero. It was pretty clear. So I assumed he would use his ability. By redirecting we could prove he was a tracker because his result would come back me. Easy. Makes perfect sense to me.

I care not that you had this power as town in another game. I have it is a town in this one. Don't play the devil's advocate with me. All games are not the same.

Okay, so RIP tried to track Nero, but instead wound up tracking you.

How does that prove Nero is Scum?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3141 (isolation #235) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:14 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3139, davesaz wrote:Thor, can you explain what you mean when you say you are a "named townie"? Specifically in this game...

In post 3140, Psyche wrote:every town player who's died so far has had a unique name
how is your role pm different

Having a unique name doesn't prove shit. I'll be that Scum have unique fakeclaim names as well.

I'm starting to doubt Thor.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3177 (isolation #236) » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:05 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3155, Psyche wrote:If someone with communication skills understands what Thor means by "Named Townie", could they please explain it to me and why I should care?

Like, give me an example of a role pm that a Named Townie might have.

Here, it's in the Wiki:

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Named_Townie

The role doesn't get mod-confirmed like a Beloved Princess.

In fact it could be a fakeclaim since we lynched our BP on Day1.

I'll have to think on that for a bit when I wake up.

Going to bed now. Goodnight.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3217 (isolation #237) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:25 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3204, Suzune wrote:
In post 3194, Psyche wrote:I think Thor claimed Post-Restricted Townie.
Whatever it is, we should probably just check his posts for scumminess like we do anybody else's.
this claim is fake. My other ability makes people post restrictive by allowing to control what why can write or forcing them to include things of my choosing. I find it hard to imagine that there are two post restrictive townies in this game.

Did you post-restrict Thor665/(The Archmage Ludicrous) with that Rumplestitskin thing?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3218 (isolation #238) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:30 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3208, davesaz wrote:
In post 3205, Sinsun1 wrote:
Now I am going to say two things here. I wish to prove me role before we get later into the game and the D3 votes are interesting, 1 dead town and 2 I believe to be town at this point due to claims were on Narn, so I am thinking Narn is indeed scum. Only FEW people have really talked about him, which may line others up as being his scum buddy. Either way, today I am going to be the final vote to prove something.

indicates pretty strongly that Narn is town.

How so?

Scum night actions were redirected too, weren't they?

Either way, would a Town PR or Scum get notified that Suzune absorbed their actions, or would they just get "no result?"
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3236 (isolation #239) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:27 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3235, Narninian wrote:
unvote

VOTE: Klingon

Not a lot of time to talk right now, but I prefer this wagon. Riabi was straight up sheeping
I feel like Klingon had a lot of pressure on him multiple times and it disappeared.
Klingon (like me admittedly but I happen to know Im good) was on all 3 bad lynches.
Klingon at one point had said illogically either RIP or me had to be scum.

I'm a "she," thanks.
Pressure falling off me - or any other player - isn't alignment indicative.

So you're Town for being on all 3 lynches, but I'm Scum. That's a hella lot of bullshit you got there, son.
LicketyQuickety and Senator Pisskop were trolls. They were clogging up the game. I was thinking that Senator might be Scum the way he was trolling. Neither of those two contributed jack.
The CDB lynch was for info. The 50% chance that he was Scum was eating at me...
But at least RIP/Psyche didn't get lynched. The way RIP was behaving I was certain he was Scum.

How is it illogical that I suspected either one of you?
His behavior was just like I saw in a game where he & I were Scum.
Your very first post: "Seriously, though. I'm deep space nine. Everyone loses if I'm lynched or killed so just keep me alive the whole game" sounds pretty scummy, doesn't it?
Also you two don't get along well: , , .
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3239 (isolation #240) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:30 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3237, LittleGumball wrote:Seriously? Does that Deep Space Nine claim look anything like a serious claim to you? Do you honestly think that's a real role? Do you honestly think the first post on Day 1 is a serious post?

And I still don't understand how you lynched Channel for "information." It was Day 4 you should have had plenty of information already. That's bull.

Only by lynching Channel would we know whether or not he was Scum that Maxwell hid behind. There were plenty of posts to that effect, did you offer any counterpoint?

A lot of us thought Gene Roddenberry was a fake claim...
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3244 (isolation #241) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:57 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3242, Narninian wrote:
In post 3236, Klingoncelt wrote:
How is it illogical that I suspected either one of you?
, , .

Its not that its a reach to find either one of us suspicious (I already admitted that you being on all 3 bad lynches also applies to me) but that Either RIP or myself "had" to be scum as if we were tied together somehow. It just feels to me like you were trying to set up 2 lynches there.

Not really.

It's pretty clear I was reading RIP as Scum.

I was townreading you (check my ISO, I don't recall ever saying you were scummy.)

I figured that his suspicion of you was a Scum v Town thing.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3250 (isolation #242) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:58 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3247, Sinsun1 wrote:Why is this game full of so many inactives? AA was not here for the FULL 2 day phases she replaced in for. Ika thinks about 4-5 posts at the beginning of the day agreeing with people is enough to get their head off the block. Why is no one else besides Titus now pressuring Ika to talk. We need information and that slot we have no information on for almost 3 full day phases now.

My understanding of AA9 is that she goes on long V/LAs with business trips. I don't recall her as being a high-volume poster when she is here.

Ika is a low-volume poster.

Titus is usually a more prolific poster. Her illness aside (I told you guys to get your flu shots!) she's posting WAY less than normal. Her Tunnels of Doom are missing too.

I'm absolutely lost. We have:

1. Davesaz
2. Displaced/(Marcrell)
3. Ika/(ArcAngel9)/(Millar13)
Klingoncelt

5. LittleGumball/(The Fox)/(LittleGumball)
Na
rninian
Nero
Cain
8. PeregrineV
Psyche/(RIP)

10. Riabi/(Zabing12)
11. Sinsun1
Suzune/(Jamierus)

13. Thor665/(The Archmage Ludicrous)
14. Titus(Jeanne11)

I am comfortable with Psyche (RIP) and Suzune as Town,
maybe
NeroCain and Narnian.

That leaves 9 players.
Davesaz
Displaced
Ika
LittleGumball
PeregrineV
Riabi/(Zabing12)
Sinsun1
Thor665
Titus

4 of these are Scum, and I have no idea who, although I'm leaning towards Titus as one.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3251 (isolation #243) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:59 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

* Correction- 5 are Scum.

Dang.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3255 (isolation #244) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:32 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3252, Psyche wrote:let's just lynch one that basically no one is townreading

Problem is that players' opinions are all over the place. :?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3291 (isolation #245) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:36 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3284, Suzune wrote:
In post 3236, Klingoncelt wrote:
So you're Town for being on all 3 lynches, but I'm Scum. That's a hella lot of bullshit you got there, son.
LicketyQuickety and Senator Pisskop were trolls. They were clogging up the game. I was thinking that Senator might be Scum the way he was trolling. Neither of those two contributed jack.
The CDB lynch was for info. The 50% chance that he was Scum was eating at me...
But at least RIP/Psyche didn't get lynched. The way RIP was behaving I was certain he was Scum.

This kind of thinking annoys me. As if LQ and Senator did not try. Neither trolled the game as much as talked nonstop. I hardly understand why that counts as a good reason to lynch them. That is like the excuse of saying that it is okay to lynch people who annoy you. I have a hard time believing that everyone thought he was scum, but fine clearly scum to you post a lot.

In post 3237, LittleGumball wrote:Seriously? Does that Deep Space Nine claim look anything like a serious claim to you? Do you honestly think that's a real role? Do you honestly think the first post on Day 1 is a serious post?

And I still don't understand how you lynched Channel for "information." It was Day 4 you should have had plenty of information already. That's bull.

I cannot agree with this more, we are so far beyond in information stage of this game. Hell, some games to not even run this long...The reason provided is that annoying fixation on the hider. I am beginning to think that everyone should lynch anyone who has spent too much time fixated on something because it has been our downfall all game.

The more I read Klings posts on this page, the more I realise she is probably scum.

Votechange: Kling

"As if LQ and Senator did not try. Neither trolled the game as much as talked nonstop."

Talking nonstop while contributing absolutely nothing to the game is the definition of trolling, do you not know that? They were clogging up the game and preventing good discussion. Switching accounts every couple of posts didn't help Senator Pisskop's case at all. And the Beloved had to be lynched ASAP to prevent Scum from getting info for the double-Night kills.

I stand by my votes.

The CDB lynch for info was exactly that. There was a 50% chance that he was Scum. Even now the rest of us are only at a 33% chance of being Scum.

One thing is clear, the wrong people have been trusted for too long.

I'm going to re-evaluate my Town reads.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3293 (isolation #246) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:15 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3292, Psyche wrote:votechange????
how the hell is my scraping program supposed to detect "votechange"??

Huh?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3296 (isolation #247) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3295, Nero Cain wrote:Have we lynched PV yet? If so why not?

Okay, I'll bite -

Why is PV getting lynched?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3317 (isolation #248) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:43 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3303, Suzune wrote:Well Nero the vote is on Kling right now, because apparently users who post a lot are nothing better then trolls and their opinions do not matter. Yes Kling by the way, I know what both spam and trolls are however I fail to see either thet way. It looks rather like you are not being tolerant of other styles while last was annoying to read, I did not feel the same about senator. Did he post too much, sure. Should he have pondered what to say before posting, yes. Did he defend himself well to me, yes. Rather it looks like you are tying to say it is okay to remove those people. The town takes what the town gets, it is not okay to lynch people because they are annoying because each role has its value to the game.

You are factually wrong.

Troll/spam posts occupy physical space in the thread. Players have to weed through the crap posts to find posts with actual content.

That can cause players to miss posts with actual value. Having to weed through tons of crap posts can cause player apathy.

Senator Pisskop did NOT add value from the game, he directly interfered with Town play.

Do not defend him any further, he does not deserve it.

And voting for me for wanting him gone is pure bullshit.

Noob.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3320 (isolation #249) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:50 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3318, Titus wrote:Now why is Kling scum ika?

Because she isn't.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3321 (isolation #250) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:52 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

VOTE: Ika.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3324 (isolation #251) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:40 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3322, ika wrote:
In post 3320, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 3318, Titus wrote:Now why is Kling scum ika?

Because im scum with nero cain.

fixed

In post 3323, Titus wrote:Why?

I find this very strange.

In every game I've been in with these two, they always accuse each other of being Scum, and Titus always tunnels Ika into the 2nd Circle of Hell.

Titus made mention of Ika's low-volume (the slot has only 18 posts) trolling, but hasn't really pushed him. Ika kinda sorta mentions Titus in passing, mixing her name in with several others'. That Nero is Somewhat obvTown doesn't help Ika's "case."

I'm pretty sure they're Scum.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3351 (isolation #252) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

/in before he self-hammers
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3368 (isolation #253) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:56 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3366, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:
Intent to put the spank down on Ika

He already claim?

No. He showed up briefly on Sunday to do some trolling. Hasn't been heard from since.

I would like to hear his claim.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3369 (isolation #254) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:28 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3368, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 3366, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:
Intent to put the spank down on Ika

He already claim?

No. He showed up briefly on Sunday to do some trolling. Hasn't been heard from since.

I would like to hear his claim.

I believe he works until late evening, btw.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3383 (isolation #255) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3376, Suzune wrote:

In post 3317, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 3303, Suzune wrote:Well Nero the vote is on Kling right now, because apparently users who post a lot are nothing better then trolls and their opinions do not matter. Yes Kling by the way, I know what both spam and trolls are however I fail to see either thet way. It looks rather like you are not being tolerant of other styles while last was annoying to read, I did not feel the same about senator. Did he post too much, sure. Should he have pondered what to say before posting, yes. Did he defend himself well to me, yes. Rather it looks like you are tying to say it is okay to remove those people. The town takes what the town gets, it is not okay to lynch people because they are annoying because each role has its value to the game.

You are factually wrong.

Troll/spam posts occupy physical space in the thread. Players have to weed through the crap posts to find posts with actual content.

That can cause players to miss posts with actual value. Having to weed through tons of crap posts can cause player apathy.

Senator Pisskop did NOT add value from the game, he directly interfered with Town play.

Do not defend him any further, he does not deserve it.

And voting for me for wanting him gone is pure bullshit.

Noob.

You seem to take this quite personally, that I think they might have been decent players underneath those posts. I see no reason for this amount of hostility.

The hostility comes from your defense of them.

They played badly and contributed nothing, further they inhibited others' contributions.

For what it's worth I like Senator/Pisskop usually. This game... I don't know what went wrong with him.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3390 (isolation #256) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:54 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3019, MonkeyMan576 wrote:

Day ends on July 25th at 4:45 PM USA Mountain Time or when a lynch occurs.

I think that "Wednseday" is a misprint.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3425 (isolation #257) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:11 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3419, LittleGumball wrote:
In post 3127, Narninian wrote:
VOTE: Riabi

There are 5 people I don't want to lynch because I believe them to be town.
Riabi's top suspects (psyche, and questioning Suzanne) are both on that list.

This was the best I could find within the most recent two days. He also voted Kling and then unvoted her shortly after. (I'm assuming these 5 people are still psyche, suzune, me, him, and thor)

I might be a little biased because of my previous suspicion but I sure do think this vote is a coincidence I can go off of.

Vote: Riabi

Narnian could have had 4 investigates, but not 5.

He could not possibly clear more than 4 people.

Suzune drew his investigation on Night 4. She's definitely Town

What we don't know is who among the other 3 he actually checked.

We also don't know if he got to check 3 people or if he was roleblocked, or if there's an investigation-immune Godfather.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3426 (isolation #258) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:17 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3415, Psyche wrote:woops
forgot to track

:igmeou: Unfortunate.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3429 (isolation #259) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:47 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3428, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3420, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:So... what now?

we can kill one of ikas buddies.

Ika didn't have a lot of buddies in this game.

(Although I'm still skewed by Titus not deathtunneling him...)
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3497 (isolation #260) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:39 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3459, Titus wrote:I like LG's frustration on feeling ignored. Is it possible that Barn checked Riabli?

It's possible, anything's possible.

I read through Narn's ISO, it looks like he checked Hostile Intent Night 1 or 2 and she wound up dead. His check would have gone to Suzune N4. So he could have cleared only 2 other players.

I'm not liking Peregrine V's posts today... :igmeou:
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3499 (isolation #261) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3496, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:My gut tells me Titus is more likely to be scum than Peregrine. He needs to stop jumping to the conclusion that certain players are confirmed town though.

He's riding that tale too hard. Plus he wants a massclaim.

Titus, meanwhile, isn't playing her usual way...

I'm not crazy about either one, but Pere is definitely scummier.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3501 (isolation #262) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3500, Titus wrote:Where do you get Narn checked HI? I had Thor as one of his checks. Spoiler quotes please.

Checking, brb...
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3505 (isolation #263) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Here ya go, Titus:

(isolation #60) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:17 pm
So with some strong presence of anti-town roles (beloved prince, worse than normal, miller) presumably the books are balanced.
One theory I have is Rumpelstiltskin. His post restriction made him a target to be looked at at least early. the character he was in had a couple other characters that were part of his group: Buck Bokai, an Alternative Jazdia.
They weren't inherently hostile in the episode, but their presence did cause danger. I could seem them being a scumgroup, I also feel he was on the wrong side of the fence regarding LQ's lynch.

and then I read that buck bocki was dead and is town. so back to the drawing board.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3506 (isolation #264) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3515 (isolation #265) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:00 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3508, Titus wrote:
In post 3503, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:

Yeah, so what? I don't see either as any indication that he is scum.

You don't see his claim as off?

Also, how hard someone pushes for something is a personality tell in 99 percent of circumstances.

He claimed something like treestump early on in the game - ISOing now, brb...
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3516 (isolation #266) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:01 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3514, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:I've said my piece. I don't think Peregrine is scum.

There are plenty of others here, and it is pretty obvious he is the one getting lynched today. If under any circumstance his theory is right though, then we can't mislynch tommorow.

Also, if Peregrine was scum at D6 and we've only lynched one other scum, wouldn't there be a lot more people defending him?

Not until the wagon starts loading up. Then they'd start a counterwagon.

Are you new?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3527 (isolation #267) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3510, Titus wrote:@Klingon, That's possible. The post makes no sense as either alignment. Why talk about how the dead guy was scummy? Yet, who else do we see? Rumple...hey isn't that Thor?

:eek:
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3533 (isolation #268) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:29 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3515, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 3508, Titus wrote:
In post 3503, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:

Yeah, so what? I don't see either as any indication that he is scum.

You don't see his claim as off?

Also, how hard someone pushes for something is a personality tell in 99 percent of circumstances.

He claimed something like treestump early on in the game - ISOing now, brb...

Nevermind. I need new glasses and better notes, it was Sinsun making a claim (Weaker than VT) in .
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3534 (isolation #269) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3530, Titus wrote:
In post 3527, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 3510, Titus wrote:@Klingon, That's possible. The post makes no sense as either alignment. Why talk about how the dead guy was scummy? Yet, who else do we see? Rumple...hey isn't that Thor?

:eek:

I'm saying Narnian made a big post about wanting to vote HI, but he was already dead and flipped town. You're claiming it's a cop crumb. I'm saying that's possible, because I can't find any other reason to make that post. Then we see the Rumple talk in there and Rumple is Thor (I thought). So if Rumple = Thor, then Narn is telling us we're both right if that's a crumb.

Thor N1, Hostile N2.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3536 (isolation #270) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

So anyway

VOTE: PeregrineV
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3663 (isolation #271) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:29 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3573, Sinsun1 wrote:Didn't see it, but for today, I am hard reading Titus as scum and that's who I am dead set on lynching. Too many dead town have also scum read her.

Also just for the records if I were to take a gamble and have to guess ALL remaining scum in the game RIGHT NOW.

(In order of scumminess/preference)

1.) Titus
2.) Riabi
3.) Nero Cain
4.) Klingoncelt

You need to put yourself on this list, Sinsun.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3666 (isolation #272) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:37 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3575, Sinsun1 wrote:
In post 3574, Titus wrote:@PerV, how many of your confirmed town were on the ika wagon? Oh right, maybe some of those are wrong. You're pushing on me extensively, when I should be the mostobvtown by play. I corralled the town into a scumlynch yesterday. By no means am I conftown, but I have to wonder just what kind of agenda you have.

Really? You're going to say you are the one that got Ika lynched? I'm the one that's been saying it out loud that the AA/Ika spot needs to do a lot of talking to make up for the 2 days of nothing from that slot. When nothing was produced, I voted and started to rally people to it through my case on that slot.

This is why I see the Ika lynch as somewhat non-conclusive:

I'm not counting Titus' vote on him, she and Ika would vote each other off as Town, as Scum, as 3rd parties, or as Town v Scum/3rd.

The slot was originally occupied by Millar13, who made 3 useless posts. AA9 took the slot and immediately went V/LA, then flaked. Total posts: 3.

Basically Ika took a lurker slot. We essentially lynched a lurker.

Therefore, don't pride yourself on your scumhunting skillz, Sinsun.

When you do it makes you look like Scum trying to get Town cred.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3671 (isolation #273) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:54 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3618, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3616, Riabi wrote:
In post 3615, PeregrineV wrote:
You mean, if I am certain there are 4 scum left, why have I not shared that fact?

I think I have.

Quite a few times.

No, I mean, what makes you so certain?

I built a mafia-playing AI whose sole job is to scumhunt using all of the information I gave it. Key indicators fed to it resulted in it telling me there are, with 99.9999% accuracy, 4 non-town roles in the game.

Or maybe secret information.

Go with the robot.

In post 3619, Riabi wrote:
In post 3618, PeregrineV wrote:
I built a mafia-playing AI whose sole job is to scumhunt using all of the information I gave it. Key indicators fed to it resulted in it telling me there are, with 99.9999% accuracy, 4 non-town roles in the game.

Or maybe secret information.

Go with the robot.

Yeah yeah, you've said it was secret information... and I'm trying to figure out why you won't share this info but instead you'd rather rolefish. To be frank, you're on my suspect list, and, I don't trust you. You keep making all of these readslists that assume this secret info, but for all we know it could be (intentionally?) misleading bullshit.

In post 3620, Titus wrote:Riabli, my concern is how PerV has this secret info. How could he mechanically?

He's talking shit.

This is a 21-player game. With a 3:1 Town/Scum ratio, that makes for 5, maybe 6 Scum total.

The lack of extra NKs tells us that the possible 6th Scum isn't 3rd Party.

The fairly weak flipped and crumbed Town roles suggest that the possible 6th Scum is more likely a 16th Town.

1 Scum is dead.

There are only 4 Scum possible.

(I bet Sinsun's one of 'em.)
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3673 (isolation #274) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:58 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3653, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3651, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Vote Count 6.01- Up to post 3495

PeregrineV[2]: NeroCain, Riabi
Riabi[1]: LittleGumball
St Augustine the Hermit[1]: Thor665
Not Voting[9]: KlingonCelt, davesaz, St Augustine the Hermit, Titus, Sinsun1, Psyche, PergrineV, Suzune

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Day ends Sunday, August 9th, at 9 AM USA Mountain Time or when a lynch occurs
[/area]

@Monkeyman
- Klingon is also voting me.

Thank you for pointing that out. I just noticed it.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3674 (isolation #275) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

I'm voting against a massclaim AT THIS POINT IN THE DAY.

I need to think about this for a bit - and we have 10+ days until Deadline. If we do massclaim, it should be as close to Deadline as possible to hopefully prevent Scum from plotting and planning too much.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3677 (isolation #276) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:12 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3676, LittleGumball wrote:I reeeeeeeeeeally wish I didn't have to work today, I missed everything.

Basically, Kling, Riabi, and Titus have now confirmed themselves as scum, the other is either Sath or Nero as far as I can tell, unless my townread of Dave is incorrect.

The town needs to work TOGETHER. We all need to vote the obvious scum together, right now our votes are all separate. If one of the confirmed townies votes an obvscum apart from my vote I will sheep them.

I'm not Scum.

For what it's worth, Gumball, I think you're Town, although you are by no means confirmed.

I also think you're not the smartest player here.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3707 (isolation #277) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:55 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3682, Sinsun1 wrote:Daves definitely sees what's going on as he made a quick mention of it. Suzune is cleared. Any town out there that I don't have as 100% clear, right now Suzune is town, Narn CONFIRMED her as town when she claimed lightning rod. He was town cop, hence result.

The only people in this game trying to cause doubt are scum. Riabi and Titus are doing a horrible job. If they just laid low and let us fight each other they might of gotten away with their goal. But now they've drawn a line around them that everyone can see.

Also Kling just moved to spot number 3 on my list of preferred lynches. I am still questioning his alignment yet when I suspect him, he jumps on me as scum... SMH. I've seen too many bad town plays this game that resulted in bad mislynches. So Kling, there are at least 4 more scum alive. So if you REALLY believe I am scum (which no one else does. Titus, who is scum knowing I am town does not count) then there are THREE more you need to find. So until those 3 are found and dead, consider us a joint OP in finding and eliminating them. Right now I am pretty damn sure on Riabi and Titus being 2 of the 4 remaining scum. That leaves 2 left and yes, I do suspect you Kling out of process of elimination. We have certain players here who are cleared and when you eliminate them from the list, not many players remain.

To explain. Going with Titus and Riabi being scum. Psyche, Thor, Suzune and LG being town most likely with my heavily town read on Pere right now, that leaves me with:

Kling, Dave, Augustine and Nero. 2 of which if I am right about the rest of it are scum.

So tell me Kling, which 4 people do you believe to be scum? Let's find our mutual agreement which right now I am more leaning on Titus than anyone but Riabi I'd prefer as well.

I've been focused on Titus and Pere mainly.

I didn't exactly jump on you when you said you suspected me, fact is that you've been pinging my scumdar all along. I must admit I got distracted between Senator Pisskop, Lickety, and all the replaces, plus the R/L shit I'm going through. But still, most of your posts ping...

Here's where my head's at right now:

Klingoncelt

LittleGumball/(The Fox)/(LittleGumball)

Psyche/(RIP)

Suzune/(Jamierus)

Thor665/(The Archmage Ludicrous)

Nero
Cain
Davesaz
Riabi/(Zabing12)
St Co
nstantine the Hermit/(Displaced)/(Marcrell)
Sinsun1

Titus(Jeanne11)

PeregrineV
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3844 (isolation #278) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:00 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3715, Sinsun1 wrote:So Kling, Titus is pinging us both as scum. Let's get her. She's pinged by dead town as scum. Today all she is trying to do is cause doubt in people that are pretty much cleared. If we're all beginning to scum read her then we might as well go with intuition and lynch her. Do you see what I mean? ISO Titus and I together, watch where she begins to go against me. It's right at the point where I am declaring I am pretty damn sure that she is scum. Once I did that, she decides she wants me gone because I'm not fooled by her shit anymore.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend?

Not when I think you're on the same team, sorry.

Get enough players on your bus and then I might join in, but you'll almost certainly be joining her tomorrow.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3845 (isolation #279) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3749, Psyche wrote:if we don't massclaim, that is also cool

I still haven't made up my mind.

The usual pro/con reasons have already been stated by others.

I'm getting a really bad vibe, like Town's being set up.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3846 (isolation #280) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:14 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3753, Thor665 wrote:This conversation feels very circular, and has for a number of pages.

Does anyone town read St. Augustine? The mod missed my vote move to Pere, but I am fine with that and am content enough to be lynching St. Augustine at this point.

(and because mods are fickle and untrustworthy)
Unvote: Pere
Vote: St. Augustine[/b

But, seriously - anyone with a town read there?

Also, if we're going to massclaim we should start that now, or drop it as a conversation snooze fest.
Frankly I'm mildly annoyed at both Pere and Psyche's little "oooh, secrets" play. Look, twists - you either have valid info or you don't. So reveal or zip it. And if you need a massclaim to have the info be valid and interesting - you don't even grok how interesting it is, so I really lean zip it. What is this gak? Start a massclaim or play the game. I am quite done with the game theory discussion going nowehere for 5+ pages. Thanks.

I don't know what to think of him. I'm a little gun-shy after the Lickety and Senator lynches. Maybe St. Constantine (not Augustine) is out of his element in this game.

I do have him leaning Scum right now.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3847 (isolation #281) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:16 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3757, PeregrineV wrote:
Claim: Lwaxana Troi

Gene Rodenberry's wife who played a character on DS9.

When I'm not neighborizing, I'm also an Oracle. I can ask game setup related questions, but cannot ask who is mafia and who is town. I could, for example, ask "Is there a town lightning rod in the game?", or "Is there a town conditional tracker in the game?"

Popcorn to Titus.

:wink:

Ooooh!! I knew there had ton be a Luxwana in the game!! Woot!
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3849 (isolation #282) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:29 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3831, Sinsun1 wrote:Right now, I think it might be better trying to deduce who is town than who is mafia for some of you. You now have:

PereV wagon: Nero, Riabi, KlingonCelt, Titus, Daves
Titus wagon: PereV, Little Gumball, Suzune, (my promised hammer vote)

With knowledge that there is probably 4 scum most likely left alive and looking at both wagons, one is a wagon on scum and one is a wagon on town (scum's counter wagon). Which side do you get the most scum reads on?

For me, I am certain Titus and Riabi are scum and with my lean of scum on Klingon and Nero, that to me clears PereV as being scum's counter wagon target. I only have 1 town read on that wagon. Meanwhile on Titus I have Suzune who I am 100% certain is town with Little Gumball who the cop seemed to hint something at. PereV being townish today as well.

If you're town daves, I hope you can see Titus and Riabi for who they are. Hell I hope all remaining town see them for who they are. Scum are placing a huge gambit today with their wagon on PereV. Because if we get the Titus lynch, they will create a cleared townie by their actions.

Also, I hope the doctor realizes he's basically outed already. I have a suspicion of who he is. But here's how it stands.

Known town (not Doctor)
13. Sinsun1 - Hammer power
14. Psyche - Tracker
16. Thor665 - Named Townie
17. PeregrineV - Oracle
20. Suzune - Lightning rod

Scum
8. Riabi
12. Titus

That leaves 5 people. 2 of which are scum, so the scum team has it narrowed down to just 3 people as potential doctor.
1. Klingoncelt
3. davesaz
7.St Augustine the Hermit
18. Nero Cain
21. LittleGumball

If I am right about Nero and Kling, that means doctor is Dave, Hermit or LG. Anyone else claim doctor and I'm going to be immediately suspicious of them. The scum team might even have it narrowed down to 2 people if there's 5 scum left or have some sort of power (or just able to read slots XD).

So at this point, mass claim does not hurt us very much, but it would be better to do it tomorrow. For now, name claim would work just find for the unknowns.

Oh for Christ's sake. You really are trying to out the Doc, aren't you?

VOTE: Sinsun
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3850 (isolation #283) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:32 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3848, LittleGumball wrote:
In post 3844, Klingoncelt wrote:The enemy of my enemy is my friend?

Not when I think you're on the same team, sorry.

Get enough players on your bus and then I might join in, but you'll almost certainly be joining her tomorrow.

I highly doubt Sinsun is getting lynched. Ever.

if he does then wow town is dum

Stop with the derping. He's not just rolefishing, he's role-
outing

Lynch him.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3860 (isolation #284) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:48 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3851, Psyche wrote:is that really something you think scum would do in this situation

Yes, actually. I can't imagine a Townie doing something like that.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3861 (isolation #285) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:54 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3854, LittleGumball wrote:
In post 3849, Klingoncelt wrote:Oh for Christ's sake. You really are trying to out the Doc, aren't you?

wow i didn't even see this at first

This makes the connection between you and Titus clear. Titus also has a VERY clear connection with Riabi, and you all happened to be on a Pere lynch last time I checked.

DEAR TOWN,
Kling is obvscum with Titus and Riabi. I'm thinking the other is St. because he is quiet and has not cast a vote yet, although I can see Nero being a candidate as well. If we lynch Kling, Titus, or Riabi, we will be one step closer to winning. Currently there are 3 votes on Titus. Please vote for her so we can lynch scum.

thank friends,
Your friendly neighborhood LittleGumball

^ That makes no sense. Please don't post when you're stoned.

I'm not connected with anyone. No Scumteam, no Neighborhood, no Masons, nothing.
I'm also not trying hard to out the PRs, nor am I defending anyone that does.

I am trying very hard to see you as derpTown because the only other possibility is derpScum.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3865 (isolation #286) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:04 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3863, Sinsun1 wrote:Kling, I am stating mere facts to show the doctor that if I can do that, scum already has him/her narrowed down. That's not hunting for the doc or role outing, that is presenting the information publicly available to us and that the scum team already has in their scum chat by now so that the doctor and the rest of remaining town can see how close he is to being outed already.

Then why not say, "The scum team probably know already who the doctor is" instead of fishing?

"Probably" =\= "definitely." Maybe they don't know. Why help them? Because yer Scum.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3866 (isolation #287) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:05 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3864, Psyche wrote:
In post 3860, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 3851, Psyche wrote:is that really something you think scum would do in this situation

Yes, actually. I can't imagine a Townie doing something like that.

what's the scum motivation

:facepalm:

To see if they get a response. To see if they guessed right.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3867 (isolation #288) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:06 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

What is Town's motivation?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3919 (isolation #289) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3870, Sinsun1 wrote:Kling locked in as 3rd scum. Does the 4th scum want to be so obvious today? XD It's bad when the town can just call you guys out on this and you don't even see how we're seeing you so easily.

Kling, if I were scum and was hunting Doc, don't you think I'd be doing it in private with my scum mates instead of posting it in the forum publicly to give the TOWN a realistic view of what scum would know by now. They have only 3 unknowns, we have 7. Do the math.

Do you think this is my first game?

I saw exactly this thing happen in another game. Scum DIDN'T have all the answers they wanted so they brought it to the game thread.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3920 (isolation #290) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3895, Psyche wrote:i think gumball is town, too

I'm beginning to wonder.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3926 (isolation #291) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3902, LittleGumball wrote:

titus and kling: both voting for sinsun who is so towny that it hurts
a liiiiiiiiiiittle weird that they were talking about ika earlier (1577), that's kind of a funny coincidence
titus talks about kling being scum during the senator lynch but never actually votes for her... until sinsun, who she thought was town, votes for her. who she now thinks is scum (she also voted for him the very next day). and she also now is buddy-buddy with Kling for no reason.
they both defended ika slot when it was arcangel
both vote rip literally right next to each other
yesterday they didn't seem to townread each other but today they're working together

Sinsun isn't all that Towny looking to me. Your opinion of his alignment is scarcely confirmation.
Titus and I, and Ika as well, have played a lot of games together on 3 different sites. We talk to, with, and about each other in games, as do the other USMBers.
I'm seeing both Sinsun and Titus as Scum.
AA9 gets defended because her all-too-often disappearing is not alignment-indicative.
We voted right next to each other? Wtf kind of tell is that? Only the noobest noobs would do that as Scum-mates.
We are NOT working together. Would you rather we got into some endless flame war? :roll:
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3928 (isolation #292) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3905, LittleGumball wrote:because almost everyone else is town

The only one that passes as Obvtown (not conftown) is Suzune.
RIP
was
Probtown until he "forgot" to track anyone.
Everyone else is very unconfirmed. Ever think that maybe the Scum lied their way into your "town-looking" group?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3932 (isolation #293) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:20 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3924, Psyche wrote:Are we not going to have an actual conversation about the merits of the case on titus.

Not from me.

If I say she's Scum then I get accused of being Scum.

If I say she's Town (which I won't) then I get accused of being Scum.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3934 (isolation #294) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:21 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3922, Titus wrote:
In post 3919, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 3870, Sinsun1 wrote:Kling locked in as 3rd scum. Does the 4th scum want to be so obvious today? XD It's bad when the town can just call you guys out on this and you don't even see how we're seeing you so easily.

Kling, if I were scum and was hunting Doc, don't you think I'd be doing it in private with my scum mates instead of posting it in the forum publicly to give the TOWN a realistic view of what scum would know by now. They have only 3 unknowns, we have 7. Do the math.

Do you think this is my first game?

I saw exactly this thing happen in another game. Scum DIDN'T have all the answers they wanted so they brought it to the game thread.

They probably do think you're relatively new. Regardless of your alignment, I know you're lightyears ahead of your join date. Or maybe that's me being proud. #buddying #don'tgiveashit

Thank you. #fukkingnoobsinthisgamearepissingmeoff
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3937 (isolation #295) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3929, Psyche wrote:lots of people are pretty close to confirmed

Close only counts in horse shoes.

In another game Varsoon and I were scummates and we CC'd each other. I got lynched and by virtue of that he was "confirmed" Town with the role we CC'd. Scum won that game easily.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4051 (isolation #296) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:56 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4003, Sinsun1 wrote:

Seriously, I'm fed up with the amount of inactives we've had all game, I'm tired of replace ins not knowing what's going on so they sheep scum into lynching town, I'm tired of this game feeling like a broken clockwork cog that leaves a very bad impression of this site in my mouth with the lack of power roles we have compared to the roles the mafia supposedly have as according to Titus with "godfather" "tailor" and "roleblocker". Most of the roles we have are HINDERANCE to town. (Beloved Prince, Miller, etc). So yeah, I'm pissed off. We got scum yesterday, we have scum in our grasp today and it now has the chance of turning into a town lynch because town players can't see the state of the game right now. Scum are hardwalling up against town because they have something up their sleeve. They're being so obvious because they know what we don't. They know whether or not we're at MYLO. We do not know, we believe it's tomorrow, but it might not me. That little chance that it might not be and now town backing out from someone who's been obvious scum all day long is getting to me.

This.

This so much.

It's one thing Sinsun and I agree on.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4052 (isolation #297) » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:58 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4006, PeregrineV wrote:

Dave, Klingon, Titus and Riabi
- you guys are the only ones left.

I'm Mallibock the Farmer. I'm a Treestump.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4119 (isolation #298) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4056, Titus wrote:
In post 4052, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 4006, PeregrineV wrote:

Dave, Klingon, Titus and Riabi
- you guys are the only ones left.

I'm Mallibock the Farmer. I'm a Treestump.

Are you a self-activating treestump? I see you're voting ATM...

I have to "declare" and get Mod confirmation.

I don't think that's a good idea this late in the game.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4122 (isolation #299) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:55 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4093, davesaz wrote:I was playing civ3 last night, and in meetings all morning. That was a lot of posts to catch up!

St Constantine's claim does not make up for the lack of scumhunt from that slot. The N1 vs. replace timing does not agree with the claimed results. This feel scummy to me. Pedit: you're claiming Marcrell sent it before replace-out?

I think refusal to claim anything at virtual L1 fits with Titus as town. If she were scum, she could claim doc to either out the doc via CC, or avoid the lynch herself without CC. Even if the real doc is already voting scum Titus, if nobody jumps on then it narrows down the potential list.

Has Klingon been on any lynch wagons? A stump claim is only possible if the player hasn't been on a lynch (or there is a double voter), or if it's self activated. Town stumping is not beneficial, is it?

I have been in on lynches

My rolecard said I'm a treestump. MonkeyMod said that if I declare he'll confirm.

I do not intend to declare, Town needs all the votes we can get.

Does it matter if it's beneficial? I'm sure the game's been checked for balance.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4123 (isolation #300) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:58 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4121, Titus wrote:

If you cannot leave a trigger such as "activate when I get shot, I agree".

I think I agree.

All that I was told is that I have to declare it in thread. No mention of incidents activating it.

I suppose if I'm shot it'll just show up on the flip.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4125 (isolation #301) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:26 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4124, Psyche wrote:hmm

well, not confirmed

No, not confirmed. Sorry.

At least I'm not calling myself confirmed, like
some
players...
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4145 (isolation #302) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4129, Titus wrote:Proving treestump only makes Klingon a confirmed treestump. I am town reading Kling hard, but she confirmed role=/= confirmed alignment.

Would Mafia have a treestump?

That sounds kinda nutty.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4146 (isolation #303) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:22 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

VOTE: St. Constantine the Hermit

@ Mod
- It's Constantine, not Augustine.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4147 (isolation #304) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:24 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

That's L-1.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4152 (isolation #305) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:56 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Uhh...

Are we in Twilight now? Did Sinsun's vote work?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4155 (isolation #306) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:00 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Curious...
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4211 (isolation #307) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:32 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4175, LittleGumball wrote:
In post 4173, Titus wrote:How does a Priest and a treestump work together though, that severely nerfs the voting power of town and we already had beloved princess too?

Maybe Kling is lying.

I promise you, I am not lying. I really am a Treestump.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4213 (isolation #308) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:39 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

I don't know what the hell is going on anymore. :(

I'm usually online much later than everyone else, so I'm going to

UNVOTE:

for now.

We can sort this out tomorrow evening.

Good night.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4250 (isolation #309) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:45 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

@Sinsun and Thor

THE TREESTUMP ISN'T SCUM.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4251 (isolation #310) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:48 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

Excuse me, I meant
@ Sinsun and PereV

THE TREESTUMP ISN'T SCUM.

Sorry.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4252 (isolation #311) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:57 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

Hey,
Sinsun

I was wondering...

Me being a Treestump proves I'm Scum but you being a Priest proves you're Town?

Because Scum can use a utility that can't vote at all, but Scum can't have a utility that can't hammer?

Yeah, no.

-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4273 (isolation #312) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4253, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:You guys suck, I'm tired of this game

In post 4256, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:^^Tomorrow is MYLO dipshit. We really don't have time to be wagging our dicks around.

In post 4258, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Read the game, dunce

In post 4262, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:You are an idiot

In post 4263, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Bunch of dumbasses

In post 4264, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:All of you can go fuck yourselves

Meltdown much?

Methinks that wasn't Town.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4274 (isolation #313) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4271, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:That moment when you really just want to out your whole team because they were mega-idiots

I know someone that ate a ban for doing that.

However, you can give us some useful hints.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4277 (isolation #314) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:21 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

You're working too hard for that Towncred, Sin.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4298 (isolation #315) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:22 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4293, Sinsun1 wrote:Titus, you are making it blantantly clear that you are not reading. I even posted a thing checking with PereV on what was scum. He said the tracker was scum, the CONDITIONAL tracker was town.

Also, RIP already told us the condition. Had to wait until N4 to use it.

Why are you playing dumb Titus? All information you just asked for is already available to us. It does not make you look any more town by pretending to have missed it or not viewed it as everyone can see it publicly.

So there were two wagons on scum yesterday. One on Hermit, the other between PereV and Titus. I'm tending to believe PereV after that hardcore clue he left days ago when CDB was still alive.

So to go with certainty. It's time to go to the next one on the list that will either make or break PereV's claim.

VOTE: KlingonCelt

If KlingonCelt is indeed mafia treestump, PereV will go further up as town Oracle. If we can get the mafia tracker or doctor the day after, hell that's an even bigger bonus.

We are down to 3 mafia and 7 town, 6 to lynch so mafia needs to trick 3 town to mislynch with them, which gives us a better advantage for now. Like I said, we'll go after Kling and if he treestumps then we'll have to hunt down another. But I think all alive town should be looking at testing PereV's claim again and going for the treestump. It can literally make or break PereV depending on the flip.

Don't play this shit, Sinsun.

It's not a good look.

Your argument yesterday was that you can't possibly be Mafia because you
can't hammer
and that would be devastating for Scum.

Yet you vote for the treestump, because by your logic Mafia would be just fine with someone that
can't vote at all

No. Just no.

I'm the Townie, you're the Scum.

-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4329 (isolation #316) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:56 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4311, Thor665 wrote:@Klingon - as town and treestump, and as a way to test Pere's info more (since he just did help nail a scum...not that we needed outing for that I would have thought, but still ;) ) would you support lynch of yourself today - that way when you flip town we know for a fact that Pere is scum and can lynch him tomorrow?

Functionally we have the spare lynch at this stage unless you are of the mindset that we started with more than 5 allied scum.

My mind isn't
set
on there being 5+ Scum, but I just don't know... and at this point in the game I'm nervous about lynching a Townie to catch a Scum.

Let me think about it.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4406 (isolation #317) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:58 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4339, Titus wrote:I would presume Klingon wouldn't bother with a fakeclaim.

You presume correctly.

Either I pick a really bad fakeclaim (like a WAY non-normal in a normal game, or something stupid like Town Werewolf Day-Bulletproof Hippie,) or no one believes my more rational fakeclaims and I'm lynched anyway. No point in me making the effort.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4408 (isolation #318) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:11 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4375, davesaz wrote:I know why you can't neighborize tonight.

What's this?

Is there a neighborhood?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4409 (isolation #319) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:15 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4379, Thor665 wrote:@Klingon - does your self stump end the day? I would presume not, if you are town, as then there is no purpose to having that ability, but I'd like you to confirm that since if I ask the Mod I'll be told it's a theory question and he'll refuse to answer.

I don't know. There's nothing in the Role PM about the Day ending if I declare.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4410 (isolation #320) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:23 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4407, Titus wrote:I'm drunk but is this you claiming scum Klingon?

No, it's me saying I don't fakeclaim, it never works for me.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4412 (isolation #321) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:40 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

@ Thor -

According to the Wiki:

Stumping does not end the Day
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4413 (isolation #322) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:45 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4411, Titus wrote:So PV's alignment according to you is...

Your whole read list is...

I threw my hands in the air Day 6.

The only somewhat confirmed Townies are Thor and Suzune.

Everyone
else is scummy to varying degrees.

Has anyone posted where Li'l Gumball and Sinsun were confirmed?

I might be mistaken, but I'm sure they and 1 other said they were confirmed by Narnian. Which of course is impossible.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4414 (isolation #323) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:47 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Narn copped Thor and Hostile on the first 2 Nights. He copped Suzune Night 4.

He could not have copped 3 people on Night 3.

I'd really like to have this point cleared up.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4416 (isolation #324) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:56 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4415, davesaz wrote:Where are you getting that he copped Thor?

Hang on a sec, I'll get the link.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4417 (isolation #325) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:02 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Post Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:17 pm
So with some strong presence of anti-town roles (beloved prince, worse than normal, miller) presumably the books are balanced.
One theory I have is Rumpelstiltskin. His post restriction made him a target to be looked at at least early. the character he was in had a couple other characters that were part of his group: Buck Bokai, an Alternative Jazdia.
They weren't inherently hostile in the episode, but their presence did cause danger. I could seem them being a scumgroup, I also feel he was on the wrong side of the fence regarding LQ's lynch.

and then I read that buck bocki was dead and is town. so back to the drawing board.

The Rumplestiltskin thing was Thor's predecessor, Ludicrous. Narn checked him N1 and Hostile N2 by the looks of this post.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4418 (isolation #326) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:05 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Also, I hate like hell the idea of having to claim.

I don't wanna be a lame ol' stump.

But I suppose that would be better than getting lynched.

I think.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4420 (isolation #327) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:25 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Don't forget, there were 2 investigates. We didn't have a Day 2, so he investigated 2 players that double-night. He mentioned Thor in several posts in the next 2 day phases.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4421 (isolation #328) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:08 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Anyway:

TREE STUMP

gawd I hate doing this.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4451 (isolation #329) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:20 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

(Psst, Titus, it's rein, not reign. Free rein means letting a horse move at the speed and in the direction that the horse desires.)
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4458 (isolation #330) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:04 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4452, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Vote Count 7.02 - Up to post 4451

Titus[1]: Sinsun1, LittleGumball
PeregrineV[1]: Nero Cain
Not Voting[6]: Titus, Thor665, PeregrineV, Riabi, davesaz, Suzune

KlingonCelt is TreeStumped.

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
Day ends on August 20th at 3:40 PM USA Mountain Time or when a lynch occurs.

Ooooh, I get my own little headline!
Last edited by Guest on Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4461 (isolation #331) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

You guys are doing a great job with wifom, in fact I was just going to make a batch of extra-buttery popcorn, lol.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4468 (isolation #332) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:43 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4466, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
In post 4452, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Vote Count 7.02 - Up to post 4451

Titus[1]: Sinsun1, LittleGumball
PeregrineV[1]: Nero Cain
Not Voting[6]: Titus, Thor665, PeregrineV, Riabi, davesaz, Suzune

KlingonCelt is TreeStumped.

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
Day ends on August 20th at 3:40 PM USA Mountain Time or when a lynch occurs.

Ooooh, I get my own little headline!

I can put a pretty picture too if you like.

<3<3<3

Thank you! It looks just like me - you even got my good side!
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4523 (isolation #333) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4500, Titus wrote:Thor, that's a bad idea. We would rather force Klingon's slot to only post readwalls or game related content. Let's force her to actually give us information. Even if it's layered in wifom, it's information.

You can't force any player to give certain information, to not post at all, or to not post about specific other players.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4524 (isolation #334) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4509, Thor665 wrote:
LicketyQuickety[12] - Narninian, ChannelDelibird
Sinsun1
HostileIntent, Saint,
Titus,
KlingonCelt
, Riabi,
PeaceBringer,
davesaz,
LicketyQuickety, Senator
[Lynch!]
Riabi[4] -
Little Gumball, Suzune
, Nero Cain,
RIP
millar13
[1] -
Marcrell

Nero Cain[1] - PerigrineV
Not Voting(3):
Millar13
Thor
MaxwellPuckett

Lickety was a policy lynch for me. He was driving me nuts, no way could I deal with him until MyLo.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4614 (isolation #335) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:32 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Interesting vote pattern.

I bet this one goes down to the wire.

I'd better make more popcorn.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4631 (isolation #336) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:48 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

... I suppose this is where I'm supposed to roll in and say, "The plot thickens," right?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4643 (isolation #337) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:07 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

@Nero - Suzune is definitely Town, that Lightning Rod thing she did does indeed confirm it. She drew Narn's investigate, and he cleared her.

We're having quite the conversation in Scum chat. Do we kill her tonight and rid ourselves of a confirmed Townie? Or do we tease, possibly keeping her alive until Endgame if it comes to that, making hers be the deciding vote?

Decisions, decisions...
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4652 (isolation #338) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:07 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Maybe Boonskiies can replace in and hammer himself, lol.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4659 (isolation #339) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:48 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4657, Sinsun1 wrote:

A TWO-SHOT vig (not unlimited) who admitted to killing the town miller which possibly got the town hider killed.

Tracker and hider were limited roles. We'd need to know who the hider hid behind for it to count as investigative.

Maxwell didn't hide behind anyone. I killed him.

lol
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4661 (isolation #340) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Happy Birthday, Suzune!

No warping, I really did kill Maxwell.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4663 (isolation #341) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:01 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4662, LittleGumball wrote:

... Riabi has said literally nothing today. I don't think we'll get anything out of him anytime soon.

Yep, lynch that lurker! :lol:
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4665 (isolation #342) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:48 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

What wifom?

It used to be a thing to lynch lurkers, then it wasn't, we were supposed to give the replace-ins a chance to redeem their slot, and now lynching lurkers - and siteflakes - is a thing again.

I wish that I could still vote.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4667 (isolation #343) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:56 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

True dat. :)
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4676 (isolation #344) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:52 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

And ruin the surprise?

That wouldn't be very sporting of me, would it?

Any guesses on who dies tonight?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4678 (isolation #345) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:04 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Well, there's you,
Dave
Titus
LittleGumball
Nero
PereV
Sinsun
Thor

More than 2 people.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4680 (isolation #346) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

I don't think anyone's guessing will influence Scumchat.

Unless you reveal that a player is a Bomb or something.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4682 (isolation #347) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:15 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

But we already know what Town thinks.

That's the upside of being Scum. I hate when I'm a VT and it's early in the game and I have no idea what's going on.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4684 (isolation #348) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

I can understand where you're coming from.

Don't worry, you've given us nothing we didn't already have.

(By my clock there's still half an hour of your birthday left. Have fun!)
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4687 (isolation #349) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:37 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4685, Thor665 wrote:Why does anyone keep talking to ailing? Stop that please.

:igmeou: Buzzkill.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4695 (isolation #350) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:55 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

Didn't everyone claim yesterday?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4698 (isolation #351) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:20 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

You make it sound so simple. It's not quite so easy.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4700 (isolation #352) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:45 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Oh, I've got the popcorn ready to go, with a tasty caramel glaze. Mmmm-mm!

I made a lot, this Day's going to last a while.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4738 (isolation #353) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4731, Thor665 wrote:

...looking at Kling I quoted some lines he shared with Sinsun that do not look likely forscum scum - can you discuss that beyond the simple "he learned from me" which, Gus far, appears to be shorthand for "I taught him to play. Scum badly".

I don't understand what you're saying here.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4739 (isolation #354) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

And where are Dave and Nero?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4740 (isolation #355) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Thor, as Scum, I'll do anything, and I mean
anything
to mindfuck Town. Good times. :)
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4745 (isolation #356) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:24 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4742, Titus wrote:
In post 4740, Klingoncelt wrote:Thor, as Scum, I'll do anything, and I mean
anything
to mindfuck Town. Good times. :)

You've read too many of my scum games.

No, my Scum talents come from long ago... on a messageboard far far away... A bunch of us used that board to troll other boards. It was pee your pants funny. (I often wonder whatever happened to John Silver/Bono's Rotting Corpse...)
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4746 (isolation #357) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:27 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4743, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Nero Cain has been prodded.

Seriously, I think the listmods ought to create a rule that bans anyone that flakes this late in a game. There's been too much of that brand of bullshit this summer.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4770 (isolation #358) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:27 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

I thought Thor had the Neighborizer. So anyway, are you going to use it?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4825 (isolation #359) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:13 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4821, Titus wrote:
In post 4819, Psyche wrote:gosh titus i can't believe you are so paranoid

In post 4820, Nero Cain wrote:town was stacked man

These two together.

That plus there were so many Scumteam replace-outs that Nero and I were the whole team most of the time.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4827 (isolation #360) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Ika/(ArcAngel9)/(Millar13) - (Tahna Los), Mafia Motivator, lynched D5
St Constantine the Hermit/(Displaced)/(Marcrell) - (Locutus of Borg,) Mafia Roleblocker, lynched D6
Riabi/(Zabing12), (Gul Dukat,) Mafia Doctor, lynched D7

Klingoncelt - Mallibok, Mafia Treestump
Nero Cain - Vash, Mafia Tracker
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4828 (isolation #361) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4826, Suzune wrote:Oh, I wanted Sin to be scum moving towards the end. I grandstanded about how the town should not play games with Kling as mafia and choose sides with who should die. Then he crept in at the last minute and commented on it anyway, with a silly choice. I saw red for a minute and I thought, he might be mafia. Didn't matter because I died, but I was the smart choice at that time.

We were planning on getting Titus lynched and Nk'ing Dave or Gumball, then endgaming with lots of wifom between Sinsun and Perev.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4829 (isolation #362) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Is there a neighborhood chat?

Can we see the Dead Thread?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4840 (isolation #363) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:24 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4830, Suzune wrote:
In post 4828, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 4826, Suzune wrote:Oh, I wanted Sin to be scum moving towards the end. I grandstanded about how the town should not play games with Kling as mafia and choose sides with who should die. Then he crept in at the last minute and commented on it anyway, with a silly choice. I saw red for a minute and I thought, he might be mafia. Didn't matter because I died, but I was the smart choice at that time.

We were planning on getting Titus lynched and Nk'ing Dave or Gumball, then endgaming with lots of wifom between Sinsun and Perev.
I assumed since I was fence sitting and could go either way, I was the easy target since everyone else had passionate feelings.

You're too smart, you would have figured Nero out. :]
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4842 (isolation #364) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4831, Sinsun1 wrote:

Kling stumping actually made it harder for Riabi and Nero to win. She effectively created a second mislynch option for us instead of leaving us at one mislynch until MYLO.

I can see though why Hermit was upset with his teammates after Riabi and Kling just threw in the towel and Ika was inactive.

Calling bullshit. Hermit was a rarity in the Scumchat thread and a troll here in the game.

Ika was inactive in the Scumchat, but he didn't have much of a chance anyway, he replaced the perennial absentees Marcrell and Archangel. His slot was doomed.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4843 (isolation #365) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:42 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4841, LicketyQuickety wrote:Also, I was really bad this game. I only claimed because as someone put it, "its best to get those "bad town roles out of the way."

Also have to ask kling if they were in fact about to make a case against me just before I claimed.

No, I wouldn't have your lynch - and Pisskop's - were strictly policy on my part. You guys were so much low hanging fruit it was too easy to get you lynched. :(
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4846 (isolation #366) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:17 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Please can we have the Dead Thread link?

I suppose Town would like the Scumchat link, too.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4849 (isolation #367) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

/Pre-in for Season 2!
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4858 (isolation #368) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:13 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Lurkers suck. Massively.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4864 (isolation #369) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4863, Thor665 wrote:I do think the mafia were hurt more by their flakeouts and replacements then by the setup.

I agree. Very much I agree.

That said, The Oracle was able to break the game. Now that a bunch of experienced players know how PereV used it, all of us will do the same thing in future games. I suggest retiring that role for about 2 years.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4865 (isolation #370) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:10 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4862, Sinsun1 wrote:

As I said earlier, I seen many scenarios where if
I
were mafia, I'd have jumped on to have town mislynch. That and mafia being inactive did not help matters what so ever. That and choice of night kills... really? Blaming the mod for balance when you failed to even shoot N1 let along kill the oracle before he outed the town roles (thus sealing your fates) or even killing the more logical people who had you pegged? That and treestumping to up town mislynches to two instead of one. You add that with all the negative roles town had and we had a pretty balanced game as far as roles went.

As far as common sense and intelligence goes, well like my papa use to say, if you don't got anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

With just me and Nero active in the game thread Town would have noticed the 2 of us working towards mislynches.

We submitted kills every night.

We didn't know about the Oracle until it was too late. The idea was to pit you and PereV against each other, claiming that he knew the Scum roles was because he was actually Scum. Your play, no offense, wasn't so strong that you couldn't be made to look like Scum trying to look townish.

I had to Treestrump because I was the only one in the Scum thread. Nero raged off briefly and I had no idea if he'd be back or not. A replace-in that late in the game would be absolutely lost on his or her own. I was going to be lynched, no question. Treestumping was the only way I could stay in Scumchat.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4872 (isolation #371) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:01 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Lickety, your role made your D1 lynch a priority. Had you lasted until, say Day 5, Scum would have had a giant advantage.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4876 (isolation #372) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:20 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

True dat.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4885 (isolation #373) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4884, Psyche wrote:sorry about the bad luck monkey

2nd. :(
-
MiniDeathStar

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”