Commonly Asked Questions on Mafia Theory

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:48 am

Post by Gale Wing Srock »

Guys, I want help in understanding how to better play as Town. I am not referring to present games, but I have one finished game that I want to refer to and try to understand how I could have played better and stuff.

Can someone please help me understand how to play Pro-Town and be successful at scum hunting?
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:44 pm

In post 110, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 109, Gale Wing Srock wrote:Guys, I want help in understanding how to better play as Town. I am not referring to present games, but I have one finished game that I want to refer to and try to understand how I could have played better and stuff.

Can someone please help me understand how to play Pro-Town and be successful at scum hunting?

The wiki articles are a good place to start. I can tell you that reading them has definitely helped me find scum.

Which article did you start from though? And which one did you like or learn the most from.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:15 pm

Thanks Guys, I am not sure how or when I will finish them. But I will give it a whirl this weekend.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:05 pm

So one of the main things I noticed in the games is that it is tough to convince folks to accept your perspective, and vice versa. Because most folks think that their gut read or their analyzed read is the correct read on a person.

How can this Glass wall be broken? Even if I was open to all ideas, it still doesn't change the ideas of others in a game. And differentiating between the ideas bounced around by scum, and bounced around by genuine townies seems difficult.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”