Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by texcat »

Mod, could we get some prods??

nobody is in prod range, amazingly...
Last edited by Radja on Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:51 pm

Post by SamX »

In post 516, Wanderer-nl wrote:I think it's weird both Klingon and SamX claimed they thought Accountant was suspicious but didn't vote there. Klingon looks a little more suspicious to me because she made a post with points against Accountant and didn't back it up with a vote.

Accountant was another scum read and I obviously can't vote for 2 people at the same time. I was asleep and/or working when the Accountant bandwagon began. Nothing I could've done. I questioned Accountant based a scumlean. I was not 100% satisfied with the answer I got (because women don't like to be wrong, but I mean, who does?) but my suspicions on her were backed up with facts (could've been lying but who knows). Either way, we mislynched, regardless of whether I hammered her lynch/joined the bandwagon or not.

My D1 vote on you was based on VeeGee and his slot. I'm not sure as to why he was replaced. Could've been V/LA or prod or something, I don't know. However, I did not let that cloud my judgement of his slot. He could've been playing town poorly or anything else. You could be playing town really good and hiding scum and vice versa, or be a better/worse liar. I do not let changes in players/play styles affect my judgement of lynching slots. I will need to look into you a bit more to determine whether my vote will go back to you or not.
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:52 pm

Post by SamX »

@mod: V/LA until Sunday. Late practice tomorrow, homework + tournament all day Friday and Saturday.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:07 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

@Klingon: I'm aware of that. But you were the only one left voting for gob and that's kind of useless. Do you have other reads or are you trying to minimize associations?
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:13 am

Post by vijay2vasandani »

Hi guys.

In post 500, Salamence20 wrote:If so, its on me.

VOTE: salamence
coming back after a 3 year break.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:24 am

Post by Hopkirk »

To correct what I said earlier about replacing being unrelated to alignment- actually for new players it’s considerably more likely they replace out as scum.

Vijay reread:
15-70- eight posts with a lot of vote changing and not saying much.
73- Potential helping new partner.
113- Disputes being inactive because he has “more posts than Gob”. Proceeds to say nothing to move anything on.
114- Lack of explination of how Vijay moved from “idk I guess I might as well vote here” to “I’m good with a texcat vote” doesn’t make sense. This post also seems in support of a veegee vote instead of tex.
124- Really feels like tutoring.
133- Paragraphs on veegee (despite not having a vote there) then “SamX and Havingfitz are guilty of the same thing.” Inserted at the end.
136- Restates scumreads on tex and veegee. Doesn’t explain how texcat is sure scum or why Havingfitz/SamX aren’t on this list.
180- Declares hatered of Dessew post and leaves it at that. Responds to my questions about 133 giving reasons for not scumreading SamX (new, though so is veegee) and Having (because he’s V/LA) as much. Nothing else on texcat or Dessew.
305- Says he dislikes an accountant post. Nothing else referencing him. Still happy with Veegee lynch, has said barely any reasons other than stuff at the start, feels like tunnelling while keeping options open for later (no townreads, many posts he doesn’t like but hasn’t expanded on).
529- Vote on Sala>Wanderer makes no sense based on previous comments.
Conclusion: Said even less than I thought. Almost no interactions or stances except on Veegee that isn’t fleshed out. I need to do a veegee reread before I can be sure. I’ll try and do that one tomorrow.
@Vijay: What is your gob read? What other reasons do you have for veegee/wandered scum.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:44 am

Post by Radja »

DAY 2, VOTECOUNT 2
Wanderer-nl(2)
-
stoz, gob

gob(2)
-
havingfitz, Klingoncelt

vijay2vasandani(1)
-
Salamence20

Salamence20(1)
-
vijay2vasandani

Not Voting(5)
-
Dessew, texcat, SamX, Wanderer-nl, Hopkirk

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch! Deadline is on September 22nd at 09:00 PM(GMT+1) or in (expired on 2015-09-22 21:00:00).

Mod Notes:
SamX is on V/LA until Sunday, September 13
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:55 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 529, vijay2vasandani wrote:Hi guys.

In post 500, Salamence20 wrote:If so, its on me.

VOTE: salamence

This.
Is.

The LOLZIEST OMGUS I have EVER seen.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:55 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Gob reread
66- Doesn’t want to get game going. When asked to say something makes excuse then comments on the role list in a closed setup. That doesn’t make much sense.
86- Dismisses me talking about him not responding with anything game related with “chill”.
94- I’ve already commented on the problems with the reads list. Most meaningless or make no sense. One of the biggest things is the Trivium scumread (not voting trivium though) is for something so many other people were doing, this has never been responded to.
112- Says reads reflect opinions at the time then several more posts supporting them.
143- Now claims, after being asked a couple of qs (not by me yet) they were basically a joke.
153- This is after I question his reads and he’s back to his reads are what he thought at the time- trying to temporally disassociate. Doesn’t respond to any of my comments about him except with insult “I worry for your mental state”.
165- Not responding.
183- Asked if he thinks veegee is scum (something he hasn’t said himself) and confirms that read + talks about “all the scummy shit he’s done”. The weird bit is that he doesn’t then vote veegee.
184- Top townread on Dessew for no real reason. Gob went from “he answered my question which is cool” to “top townread… providing clarity to the game”. Progression makes no sense.
194- “I just don’t vote”. I don’t see how this can make sense from any perspective. Maybe Scum trying to fly under the radar, but that doesn’t even slightly fit with his other actions. Doesn’t make sense as any alignment, either new or wants to appear new.
234- Hasn’t even mentioned trivium despite that being a big thing I asked about yet claims he’s answered all my qs. Votes Veegee because he’s worried about appearances. The not voting logic makes no sense either.
242- Hasn’t gone through scumread (veegee) but goes through Klingon with conclusion that doesn’t match the rest of the post or the reasoning given.
246- “i can agree with you and say i havent been acting like i should be.” Really rubs me the wrong way.
256- Another instance of being asked to give a read on someone he’s barely mentioned and deciding they’re a top scumread. He isn’t looking for scum on his own, only when forced.
274- Misrepresnts my comment in a way that doesn’t seem accidental.
396- Says that saying his reads were bad= he doesn’t need to explain where they came from/they mean nothing.
414- Dice= Randomly. Klingon read still doesn’t make sense.
428- Repeatedly said up to this point he had a good townread on accountant. Restates here.
443+4- Read changed from townread on accountant to almost happy to hammer, then votes. He’s responding here to something about vidjay and accountant being scum together saying it’s an interesting catch but he doesn’t agree… then he does a 180 on one of his top reads without warning. This is insanely opportunistic. This is a really bad post.
490- Now he expected accountant wouldn’t be able to defend herself, gives impression he’s confident on her being scum.

I should never have taken my vote off him yesterday. On a reread it definitely feels like Scum play rather than new play.
VOTE: Gob
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:56 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In fact if thats what hes going with, then Ill gladly 1v1 him
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:33 am

Post by gob »

woah okay guess a wagon is on me now

salamence wrote:So you think I'm distancing from someone who was voting my slot for most of this Day?

yes.

---

Really funny how this game is going, all i see is Fitz targeting me with no reason over and over again, yet nobody gets on him.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:39 am

Post by gob »

also sorry for inactivity lots of shit going down irl right now (i got tenosynovitis) im going to be improving it however.
stoz
stoz
Goon
stoz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:57 pm

Post by stoz »

Hey just catching up now.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:10 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 533, Hopkirk wrote:I should never have taken my vote off him yesterday. On a reread it definitely feels like Scum play rather than new play.

This pretty much sums up how I feel.

VOTE: Gob
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:26 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 528, Wanderer-nl wrote:@Klingon: I'm aware of that. But you were the only one left voting for gob and that's kind of useless. Do you have other reads or are you trying to minimize associations?

Well, I think you, Dessew, Havingfitz, Stoz, andSalamence20 don't look superduper Townlike. I'm going to have to ISO all of you. (Unfortunately I can't start on that until tomorrow night.)

I thought Accountant was Scum and I was very wrong. I'm going to work harder at finding Scum now.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 536, gob wrote:also sorry for inactivity lots of shit going down irl right now (i got tenosynovitis) im going to be improving it however.

:( I hope you aren't in pain. Get better soon, Gob.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:09 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

So everyone is going to ignore Vijay's lurking and wringing up a townie?
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:17 pm

Post by Dessew »

I wanted to post content, but then I realized, I could just ask
Sala
why he is fucked. I'm actually genuinely intrigued. Who else is fucked?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:22 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 539, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 528, Wanderer-nl wrote:@Klingon: I'm aware of that. But you were the only one left voting for gob and that's kind of useless. Do you have other reads or are you trying to minimize associations?

Well, I think you, Dessew, Havingfitz, Stoz, andSalamence20 don't look superduper Townlike. I'm going to have to ISO all of you. (Unfortunately I can't start on that until tomorrow night.)

I thought Accountant was Scum and I was very wrong. I'm going to work harder at finding Scum now.

Your putting-off things kinda reminds of 11PM. I miss Vijay on your list btw. I remember you thinking he was scum yesterday, what's changed that?

PEdit: Hi Dessew. Got a follow-up to the question you asked me?
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:36 pm

Post by Dessew »

I'll probably will. :D
stoz
stoz
Goon
stoz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:52 am

Post by stoz »

The Salamanca vs Vijay 1v1 is amusing.

Salamence, could you point out some important things from Vijay's ISO like you did with Gob? At least part of what you said about Vijay was that he was distancing from Accountant, which doesn't make any sense now.

I think there had to be 1 scum, possibly 2, in the people 7 people that lynched accountant. Removing myself and HC from that list leaves 5.

I would not want to lynch Hopkirk today. Seems reasonably town and is at least doing some ISOs and other things to try to move the game along.

That leaves Wanderer-nl, Salamence20, gob, havingfitz

Not really sure about havingfitz, has the least amount of posts of anyone still in the game. For now though I'm going to say someone going for the lurking scum would probably be off the wagon rather than on, so I'm taking him off the list for now.

That leaves Wanderer-nl, Salamence20, gob

At this stage the best I've got is that one of Wanderer / Salamanca is scum pushing an agenda (so whichever one of you is town should take a long look at the other).

Gob is just all kinds of unknown.

Sorry I don't have more, Fridays during the school terms are not good for me at all (only 1 week left in the term though).
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:21 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I actually have Salamence as a townlean and also nothing has changed on my read of Vijay since yesterday so I don't really mind Salamence's vote. My priorities right now are with the people I can't read very well.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 543, Wanderer-nl wrote:
In post 539, Klingoncelt wrote:

Your putting-off things kinda reminds of 11PM. I miss Vijay on your list btw. I remember you thinking he was scum yesterday, what's changed that?

The hubs is on vacation until Monday. If he's not talking at me while I'm trying to type, he's doing something else to make a lot of noise. I can only focus for a couple hours late at night.

Right now he's babbling about the trunk (boot) of his car. :roll: BBL.
-
MiniDeathStar
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:13 pm

Post by Radja »

havingfitz has been prodded. First prod for him.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:06 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I don't really care about your hubby babbling about his trunk. I care about your reads and opinions of this game.
What changed your read on Vijay?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”