singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3000 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by singersigner »

Whatever, there've still been like six people who haven't posted yet. I'm annoyed that I've wanted to replace out since I replaced in, but don't want this game to end up in a whole slew of apathy with even more replacements that don't care about reading, that scum are just taking advantage of. Salamance still won't even admit that his whole argument for me being scum was that I was jailing the vig who isn't even a vig and people won't see the fucking bullshit he's been spewing all over the thread. I'm just sick of playing in games like this and watching scum get away with it. every. single. time.

Like, I'm still not even convinced Honey Bee was scum who replaced in and decided to immediately go MIA. This is just another thing TBB is pushing like they knew this would happen.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3001 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by Banana Frog »

singer, honey bee flipped scum. they're dead and they're scum. They were a scum drug dealer.

I can relate to the rest though. just put them on ignore and interact with the fun people.

--P
Hydra of Fro99er (proper capitaliZation, US spelling, conciser, sometimes doesn't sign name) and Plotinus (intermittent use of capitaliSation, UK spelling, verboser, always signs name)
We will supply pictures of frogs and or banana slugs for anyone who is feeling sad <3
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3002 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm reading hermit as town.
You want to vote singer, count me in.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3003 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 3001, Banana Frog wrote:singer, honey bee flipped scum. they're dead and they're scum. They were a scum drug dealer.

I can relate to the rest though. just put them on ignore and interact with the fun people.

--P

Ehhhh. Whatever. This is why I hate games like these. I'm starting to lose my will to even defend myself against scum and just want people to lynch me (or draw a night kill, whichever!) and use my credibility to get them lynched (or cross-killed, whichever!). I'd advocate for it if I thought it would work, but sadly it still hasn't seemed to change people's minds in recent games.

I like tomatoes.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3004 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Lets post a singer tbb scum theater conspiracy theory and see what happens
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3005 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 3004, Flubbernugget wrote:Lets post a singer tbb scum theater conspiracy theory and see what happens

If it gets you to take the 1 for 1, you can do whatever you want.

I like tomatoes.
Quoth The Pidgeon
Quoth The Pidgeon
Goon
Quoth The Pidgeon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3006 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by Quoth The Pidgeon »

I just took another look at Gratuitous' ISO and I'm kind of thinking the Bulbazor slot is scum. :S
UNVOTE:

In post 2902, mastin2 wrote:
In post 2890, Banana Frog wrote:VOTE: ronit (Bulba's replacement)
Bulba was a counterwagon to Honey Bee.
Firebringer was the other.

Both are town.

You were in Dead on Arrival so I know you know this method is crap.
AngryPidgeon and TellTaleHeart

Imagination, of course, can open any door - turn the key
and let terror walk right in.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3007 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:39 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 3000, singersigner wrote:Whatever, there've still been like six people who haven't posted yet. I'm annoyed that I've wanted to replace out since I replaced in, but don't want this game to end up in a whole slew of apathy with even more replacements that don't care about reading, that scum are just taking advantage of. Salamance still won't even admit that his whole argument for me being scum was that I was jailing the vig who isn't even a vig and people won't see the fucking bullshit he's been spewing all over the thread. I'm just sick of playing in games like this and watching scum get away with it. every. single. time.

Like, I'm still not even convinced Honey Bee was scum who replaced in and decided to immediately go MIA. This is just another thing TBB is pushing like they knew this would happen.

Singer thinks I bussed my buddy.

And you guys wonder why I say this game destroys her scummy nomination
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3008 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by singersigner »

You can't just fearmonger me into all of a sudden changing my mind. :roll:

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3009 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 2902, mastin2 wrote:
In post 2890, Banana Frog wrote:VOTE: ronit (Bulba's replacement)
Bulba was a counterwagon to Honey Bee.
Firebringer was the other.

Both are town.

You were in Dead on Arrival so I know you know this method is crap.[/quote]
THIS IS WHY I NEEDED AP TO TALK TO ME ABOUT MASTIN.

I like tomatoes.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3010 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:47 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 3008, singersigner wrote:You can't just fearmonger me into all of a sudden changing my mind. :roll:

I dont give a shit what you think.

The second I flip town all your cred goes down the drain.

You can redeem it by voting Constantine
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3011 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:45 pm

Post by TriforceP »

One quote at a time

In post 2972, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Triforce, can you explain what the drunk modifier does in relation to the "agent" power?

It sends my tracker/watcher stuff to a random player, like your drunken role cop.
Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3012 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:04 pm

Post by Prolapsed Brain »

In post 2851, farside22 wrote:
In post 2846, Prolapsed Brain wrote:That's really odd, because I don't have a night action myself.

However, I did have a night action performed upon me.

What kind of message did you get?

I got a message from the Mod, telling me that I am now in a neighborhood.

In post 2854, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Farside targeted Prolapsed, but couldn't find him, Prolapsed claimed no night action but that an action was performed on them?
One action, singular, or multiple actions, Prolapsed?

I only know of the one action, as stated above.
I LOVE MAFIA

It keeps me from killing the folks I know in meatspace....
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3013 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:28 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 2975, singersigner wrote:
In post 2972, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Triforce, can you explain what the drunk modifier does in relation to the "agent" power?

How do you not know what it does if you're drunk yourself? The wiki is pretty clear on how the role works.

@Triforce...how do you know ninja is a modifier? From what I can an undetectable can be one of three things.

Ninja was the first to pop into my mind. What are the others you can think of?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3014 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:42 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I did quick catchup.

Singer is still scum.
VOTE: Singer
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3015 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:46 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 2980, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 2929, TriforceP wrote:4) The Judge is not confscum. As long as we learn who it is soon, I think it's wise for Constantine to hide their identity.

I don't understand this and it's been stated several times

Also why didn't you vote honeybee

Also why is one vote a wagon

But your "wagon" had to do with being off the honeybee wagon right before its hammer

But Constantine is a better vote because he has this + lying and shitposting

VOTE: constantine @mod please count this I can't make the red squiggly to go away under his name :(

There were two votes and at the time the only ones in the whole game. That's why.
I already explained multiple times my lack of Bee vote and why Judge Dredd may have agreed.
Here's the thing: there's nothing inherently scummy about the lack of movement N2 until we figure out why.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3016 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:46 pm

Post by TriforceP »

More tomorrow.
St Constantine the Hermit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3017 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:35 pm

Post by St Constantine the Hermit »

TriforceP, kudos for being my favorite player this game.
Still scum reading Singer, but she is also worthy of some commendation.

With my role confirmed, someone just cop me tonight so we can focus on scum.

VOTE: Quoth

Also reverting to the only case based on actual reason.
Show
Aye, let old constantine spin ye a tale...

Book of Constantine (Protestant) 214: 112 - God hates you
Book of Constantine (Catholic) 214:112 - God doesn't like you
Book of Constantine (Orthodox) 214:112 - God tolerates you
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3018 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:43 pm

Here's the thing: there's nothing inherently scummy about the lack of movement N2 until we figure out why.

It sends my tracker/watcher stuff to a random player, like your drunken role cop.

I was hoping your modifier sent tracker results on another player, because that would of explained it.
The ninja theory is also a good one. It could also be that for some reason my night action didn't go through, but I don't think so since I sent Titus a PM with my action bolded. It worked for me last night.

I have been trying to get people lynched based on night action analysis all game, but the people who are voting me for your tracker results are the same ones who have been shooting down my cases all game, claiming that the set-up allows for too many possibilities (which doesn't change the fact that those possibilities are extremely unlikely)

If someone could establish a motivation for why they believe I did not rolecop singer, then that would be a good start.
Show

Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3019 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:44 pm

BTW, the drunk modifier would make some fun set-ups
Show

Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3020 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:23 pm

Post by Banana Frog »

In post 3018, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:
The ninja theory is also a good one. It could also be that for some reason my night action didn't go through, but I don't think so since I sent Titus a PM with my action bolded. It worked for me last night.

If the correct explanation were a ninja, you'd know because you yourself would have the ninja modifier. Of course, if that were so, you wouldn't tell us because that'd be scumclaiming.

If someone could establish a motivation for why they believe I did not rolecop singer, then that would be a good start.

I think I've already done this but why not. I can think of several scenarios and I don't know which is right:

rampant speculationSinger had been under some heat, from our slot and also from the blue blur and some other people maybe that I'm forgetting and too lazy to look back at their names. The scum team realises that there will probably be screaming from TBB until singer is lynched. Constantine, despite his drunk rolecop, is seen as more of a liability than an asset because town will lynch him eventually out of annoyance probably but in the meantime some towncred will help the situation. Constantine is coached into announcing that he has rolecopped singer and trying to get someone to claim they received his results. No one claims, because he didn't actually rolecop her.

The narrative is put forth that whoever received singer's role pm is lying scum, and probably scum together with singer BUT it could also be argued by somebody that the scum is withholding the results because it would clear singer. The entire thing feels rather disingenuous though because almost every single role can be either a scum role or a town role, so that nobody is towncleared or guilty based on what role they have unless their role PM is "Riddler" or "Ninja Drunk Rolecop" or whatnot. Thus scum have no reasons to hold back results on somebody because it neither clears them nor confscums them. Also her role is pretty much confirmed because she gets a QT with whoever she jailkeeps and people have reported being jailkept and getting a QT.

I also wonder if constantine may have thought that his results would look something like "town psychotic neighbourising jailkeeper" vs "mafia psychotic neighbourising jailkeeper" instead of just "psychotic neighbourising jailkeeper" and that may have been why he didn't rolecop her for real? The result we got last night was "pretender" not "town pretender" or "scum pretender".

The actual result of the "who got singer's role pm" theatre that we watched on day 3 was that most people grudgingly townread Constantine for it and people got a bit more suspicious of singer. And in light of that it makes me wonder if singer could actually be town and then Constantine could be trying to tie himself to her and make her look bad. There's scum motivation for that too!

And this entire thing is a distraction from Honey Bee. Which may have been the point.

--P
Hydra of Fro99er (proper capitaliZation, US spelling, conciser, sometimes doesn't sign name) and Plotinus (intermittent use of capitaliSation, UK spelling, verboser, always signs name)
We will supply pictures of frogs and or banana slugs for anyone who is feeling sad <3
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3021 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:40 pm

Post by singersigner »

Except for the fact that if I was scum, my role would've been "kidnapper" which was my whole misunderstanding on D2 when I didn't understand why anyone would bother wasting a role cop on a confirmable role. It's because there was fear that I wasn't a jailkeeper, but the scum equivalent of a kidnapper. I'm too tired to look for the conversation right now.

Anyway, my theory was that scum was withholding a clear result on me for ambiguity, but then it turned into Hermit just not doing it in order to et a clear on me, but then Triforce brought up the ninja modifier so matter-of-fairly it made me second guess
him
. It's like everyone has something to claim that could implicate someone else but could be fucked by someone else's results which we might not know about until we make the wrong choice anyway. Seriously. Fuck this game. It should really just be considered mountainous because the whole design is around mod entertainment, not the betterment of the players'. -_-

I like tomatoes.
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3022 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:33 pm

If Titus removes the "anything" category so the set-up can become realistical, I would play this again.

And yeah, I am definitely the drunk ninja rolecop goon. You got me...
Show

Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3023 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:34 pm

Someone just allignment cop me so we can catch scum
Show

Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3024 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:38 pm

Post by Banana Frog »

In post 3021, singersigner wrote:Except for the fact that if I was scum, my role would've been "kidnapper" which was my whole misunderstanding on D2 when I didn't understand why anyone would bother wasting a role cop on a confirmable role. It's because there was fear that I wasn't a jailkeeper, but the scum equivalent of a kidnapper. I'm too tired to look for the conversation right now.

Anyway, my theory was that scum was withholding a clear result on me for ambiguity, but then it turned into Hermit just not doing it in order to et a clear on me, but then Triforce brought up the ninja modifier so matter-of-fairly it made me second guess
him
. It's like everyone has something to claim that could implicate someone else but could be fucked by someone else's results which we might not know about until we make the wrong choice anyway. Seriously. Fuck this game. It should really just be considered mountainous because the whole design is around mod entertainment, not the betterment of the players'. -_-

Right, but

The wiki wrote:

Town Anything

Agent, Amnesiac, Big Brother (1-shot), Bulletproof, Commuter, Coroner, Cop, Day-Vig (1 shot), Dirty Old Bastard, Doctor, Escort, Gunsmith, Informed Townie, Jailor (Mafiascum normal variant), Judge, Neighborizer,
Neighborizing Psychotic Jailkeeper
, Overzealous Bartender, Pretender, Rolecop, Stalker, Strongman Messenger, Tracker, Vanilla Townie, Veteran, Vigilante, Wagon Sensor (1-shot), Watcher

Scum Anything

Actress, Agent, Amnesiac, Big Brother (1-shot), Bulletproof, Bus Driver, Commuter, Consort, Day-Vig (1 shot), Dirty Old Bastard, Doctor, Drug Dealer, Encryptor, Framer, Jailor (Mafiascum normal variant), Judge, Neighborizer,
Neighborizing Psychotic Jailkeeper,
Overzealous Bartender, Pretender, Rolecop, Stalker, Strongman Messenger, Tracker, Watcher

so you could be a kidnapper instead sure but there's no reason you couldn't be a town neighbourising psychotic jailkeeper or a scum neighbourising psychotic jailkeeper and the rolecop wouldn't distinguish between those so it's a pointless waste of a clear since if you'd come back as neighbourising psychotic jailkeeper then we still wouldn't know your alignment. We'd get a guilty on you if you were a Kidnapper I guess but that's about it.

And yeah this setup is frustrating and unfun, agree 100% let's just pretend it's mountainous and scumhunt like normal people.

--P

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”