havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:57 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 548, Radja wrote:
havingfitz has been prodded. First prod for him.

Sorry mod.

Busy day...might be able to get some content posted tonight.

And more gob votes please.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:23 am

Post by Salamence20 »

I will again tell the town that Vijay isn't doing anything since being tunneled by me.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:43 am

Post by gob »

Havingfitz continues to say "vote gob vote gob" but nothing els.e
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:14 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Well gob, you haven't contributed anything decent today (and yesterday for the most part) so how about you start that now?

I still have question open to several players, I'm not liking this activity right now.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:56 am

Post by texcat »

Salamance, what is your case on Vijay? Is it just that he doesn't done anything? Or just that he voted HC for withholding info? I'm just not seeing very much there.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:29 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 549, Wanderer-nl wrote:I don't really care about your hubby babbling about his trunk. I care about your reads and opinions of this game.
What changed your read on Vijay?

Let me guess - you aren't married and have a private room. One day you'll learn. :lol: Wait till you start having kids. :lol:

I changed my mind on Vijay because I could see that he was into the game and definitely not working with VeeGee or Gob, my two strongest scumreads.

Too bad you replaced into VeeGee's slot.

But I really want to lynch Gob today. Really really really.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:52 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I'm not married, no. I'm a daughter to a mother who is a nurse with chronic back-problems and a father who has been in a wheelchair after losing his legs at 27. I'm the oldest of three. And I'll have you know that I rent my house with a small garden where my cat can play whenever he wants.

Now back to the game.
I don't feel like it sucks to be in Veegee's spot. I somewhat expected a scum-role when I decided to replace in, regardless it is still a challenge and I like that. It does suck that stoz has his experience with Veegee replacing out as scum in another game. Other than that there isn't much to go on and certainly nothing that I can give clarity on.
If I am to be the one to be lynched then please hold the hammer until I get the chance to post.

Nothing has changed on my read of Vijay, I'm still not too sure about gob, it just seems too easy. I have a habit of overthinking even the smallest issues.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:01 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Nothing wrong with overthinking, it's much better than knee-jerk reactions or not even trying to think.

If you want to suspect Vijay, go for it. It's not like my reads have been 100% accurate lately.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:45 pm

Post by Radja »

Prodding Vijay, Dessew, Hopkirk.

Come on people...

VC later today.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:52 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 535, gob wrote:woah okay guess a wagon is on me now

salamence wrote:So you think I'm distancing from someone who was voting my slot for most of this Day?

yes.

---

Really funny how this game is going, all i see is Fitz targeting me with no reason over and over again, yet nobody gets on him.

-Not on fitz himself.
-Not mentioned before.
-No case on fitz yet complains people aren't voting him and activity is bad.

In post 545, stoz wrote:The Salamanca vs Vijay 1v1 is amusing.

Salamence, could you point out some important things from Vijay's ISO like you did with Gob? At least part of what you said about Vijay was that he was distancing from Accountant, which doesn't make any sense now.

I think there had to be 1 scum, possibly 2, in the people 7 people that lynched accountant. Removing myself and HC from that list leaves 5.

I would not want to lynch Hopkirk today. Seems reasonably town and is at least doing some ISOs and other things to try to move the game along.

That leaves Wanderer-nl, Salamence20, gob, havingfitz

Not really sure about havingfitz, has the least amount of posts of anyone still in the game. For now though I'm going to say someone going for the lurking scum would probably be off the wagon rather than on, so I'm taking him off the list for now.

That leaves Wanderer-nl, Salamence20, gob

At this stage the best I've got is that one of Wanderer / Salamanca is scum pushing an agenda (so whichever one of you is town should take a long look at the other).

Gob is just all kinds of unknown.

Sorry I don't have more, Fridays during the school terms are not good for me at all (only 1 week left in the term though).

I find the dismissal of gobs as "Gob is just all kinds of unknown." confusing. Have you looked at how he got on the accountant wagon? He made a really sudden u-turn from good townread to sure she's scum with no reasoning other than (salamance i think) saying vijay and accountant could be scum together... despite gob not even believing that. The context of gob's vote was terrible.
stoz
stoz
Goon
stoz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:54 am

Post by stoz »

In post 559, Hopkirk wrote:I find the dismissal of gobs as "Gob is just all kinds of unknown." confusing. Have you looked at how he got on the accountant wagon? He made a really sudden u-turn from good townread to sure she's scum with no reasoning other than (salamance i think) saying vijay and accountant could be scum together... despite gob not even believing that. The context of gob's vote was terrible.

Sorry, I probably shouldn't have said had "just" in the sentence. I meant to say I am having a lot of trouble reading him. I'll go back and check out when he switched to voting accountant. I'm also waiting to see the current vote count.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:12 am

Post by Hopkirk »

His read on accountant before he voted is important as well. It goes from town, to almost happy to hammer without any reasoning.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:56 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

How did this
In post 483, Wanderer-nl wrote:
In post 444, gob wrote:VOTE: Accountant

So i quickly skimmed some posts from both Vidjay and Accountant, i do not think there is a strong bond between them, compared to something like VeeGee and Accountant, which to me, looks like late-day distancing.

There is a connection between them, dont get me wrong.

So you think I'm distancing from someone who was voting my slot for most of this Day?

turn ino this
In post 535, gob wrote:woah okay guess a wagon is on me now

salamence wrote:So you think I'm distancing from someone who was voting my slot for most of this Day?

yes.

---

Really funny how this game is going, all i see is Fitz targeting me with no reason over and over again, yet nobody gets on him.

?
(I just noticed that when I saw Hopkirk's post)
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:09 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 235, Klingoncelt wrote:@havingfitz - See posts and , Hopkirk notices an odd interaction between VeeGee and Vijay, and Gob's lame readlist.

UNVOTE:

I'm not looking at Vijay as Scum now.

Still scumreading VeeJay and Gob.

Hopkirk seems to be noticing coaching between Vijay and Veegee and I don't understand how that leads to a townread on Vijay. Do you remember how you were reading Hopkirk at the time?
I checked back in your iso to see if I could find a read of Hopkirk from you, instead I found [post]100post] in which you wrote
In post 100, Klingoncelt wrote:*cut*
And as Hopkirk pointed out, the exchange between VeeGee and Vijay looks like 2 Scums with no Daychat.

You point back to this in your 235 so your townread on Vijay seems really odd to me. What did you think of gob's read on Vijay? You didn't really explain that.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:45 am

Post by Radja »

vijay2vasandani has requested replacement.
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:47 am

Post by Dessew »

In post 397, Hopkirk wrote:
203- Claims to have scumread on Dessew yet doesn’t like me voting him.

I got prodded (for shame.)
Anyway, I haven't read (for shame, again), but when first skimming through posts at that time, the part above caught my eyes. Acc's point was that there wasn't an actual wagon on me at the time, but the Hopkirk's other scumread did have one (this had been raised by KC before, too.) Hopkirk tried to sell it as a contradiction. I'll take another look to see wether his shifting to the Acc wagon looked constructed as a whole, too, but for now
VOTE: Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:11 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Shall we have a look at this then.
In post 565, Dessew wrote:
In post 397, Hopkirk wrote:
203- Claims to have scumread on Dessew yet doesn’t like me voting him.

I got prodded (for shame.)
Anyway, I haven't read (for shame, again), but when first skimming through posts at that time, the part above caught my eyes. Acc's point was that there wasn't an actual wagon on me at the time, but the Hopkirk's other scumread did have one (this had been raised by KC before, too.) Hopkirk tried to sell it as a contradiction. I'll take another look to see wether his shifting to the Acc wagon looked constructed as a whole, too, but for now
VOTE: Hopkirk

So the reason for your scumread is: “Acc's point was that there wasn't an actual wagon on me at the time, but the Hopkirk's other scumread did have one (this had been raised by KC before, too.) Hopkirk tried to sell it as a contradiction.”
I’ve read this three times and I’m entirely sure what you’re trying to say, but I think it’s:
1.) Accountant said there was no wagon on Dessew so didn’t like Hopkirk’s vote.
2.) Hopkirk says that this is not in line with accountant’s scumread on Dessew.
3.) This is why Hopkirk thought accountant was scum.

1.) Accountant said that with 10 days left in the day, it doesn’t make any sense to criticise changing votes around early in day one.
2.) It was not, that is pretty clear as not liking a vote on a top scumread is weird.
3.) One valid reason that contributed to the scumread. Funny how you only quoted a third of one point too.
Here’s the relevant posts for context anyway.
In post 228, Hopkirk wrote:I really should have previewed that one. Some of my comments are in the big quote box.
@Hasschel, can you now explain the reasoning you wanted to keep secret from earlier?
@Klingon: We had 10 (now 9) days left in the day. I don't see any problem with putting pressure on other potential scum. Also applies to accountant saying about why split the vote. IF we're wrong D1 we have leads d2, if we're right d1, we have ideas for associations d2.

This is me explaining that you that changing votes around is a good way to get reads.
In post 203, Accountant wrote:Right now my strongest scumreads are on VeeGee and Dessew. I'm not sure what gob's doing, he started off fine with clear reads and then went on into a ramble about newbie games and how his reads are always correct. If I had to guess he's VI/scum.

My vote on VeeGee stands. I'm not particularly impressed with Hopkirk's vote splitting, especially as VG hasn't given a very sound defense and has (even more suspiciously IMO) not answered Haschel's question.

Biggest town reads are Haschel, Tex, hop.

Strongest scumreads are on Dessew and Veegee.
Doesn’t want me voting Dessew>Gob.
This does not make sense.

Also this is what I said during my case (that dessew only partially quoted).
203- Claims to have scumread on Dessew yet doesn’t like me voting him. The Dessew read also comes despite 167 also saying she wanted to see more of Dessew, then nothing to really justify the “Dessew is one of my two strongest scumreads”. Also describing Gob’s reads as clear doesn’t sound right to me. Here accountant also gives a scumread on Gob.

-She did have scumread on you (Dessew)
-Not wanting a vote on a top scumread/criticising someone for it makes no logical sense.
-The read switch didn’t really make sense, but you didn’t quote that part.

Summary: Dessew ignored everything i said except one line which he then ignored the actual meaning of in order to make a point that is barely clear.

This just reinforces the strong associations between Dessew and Gob.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by texcat »

Yeah, that Dessew post doesn't make a lot of sense. But he did claim that he hasn't read the thread. Certainly worth looking at closer after we lynch gob.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:42 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 563, Wanderer-nl wrote:
In post 235, Klingoncelt wrote:@havingfitz - See posts and , Hopkirk notices an odd interaction between VeeGee and Vijay, and Gob's lame readlist.

UNVOTE:

I'm not looking at Vijay as Scum now.

Still scumreading VeeJay and Gob.

Hopkirk seems to be noticing coaching between Vijay and Veegee and I don't understand how that leads to a townread on Vijay. Do you remember how you were reading Hopkirk at the time?
I checked back in your iso to see if I could find a read of Hopkirk from you, instead I found [post]100post] in which you wrote
In post 100, Klingoncelt wrote:*cut*
And as Hopkirk pointed out, the exchange between VeeGee and Vijay looks like 2 Scums with no Daychat.

You point back to this in your 235 so your townread on Vijay seems really odd to me. What did you think of gob's read on Vijay? You didn't really explain that.

I was reading Hopkirk as Null, but the coaching thing was a good point.

I don't like Gob's reads on anyone. I think he's Scum, making the reads up as he goes along.

I ISO'd Vijay, and what I was seeing put him in a more Townish light.

But Vijay doesn't matter now, I just read the Queue forum, he's being replaced. Back to Square One with that slot. :(
-
MiniDeathStar
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by Radja »

Not_Mafia replaces vijay2vasandani. At least it'll be easier to write! Thank you!
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by Radja »

DAY 2, VOTECOUNT 3
gob(4)
-
havingfitz, Klingoncelt, Hopkirk, texcat

Wanderer-nl(2)
-
stoz, gob

Not_Mafia(1)
-
Salamence20

Salamence20(1)
-
Not_Mafia

Hopkirk(1)
-
Dessew

Not Voting(2)
-
SamX, Wanderer-nl

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch! Deadline is on September 22nd at 09:00 PM(GMT+1) or in (expired on 2015-09-22 21:00:00).

Mod Notes:
Salamence20 is on V/LA until Sunday, September 20
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:45 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: gob
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:48 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 568, Klingoncelt wrote:*cut*

But Vijay doesn't matter now, I just read the Queue forum, he's being replaced. Back to Square One with that slot. :(

Oh no. No way you're doing that. You didn't reset your scumread of Veegee when he replaced out so you don't get to do that on Vijay.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:03 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Oh hi NM.
Ok in Chosen Mafia NM replaced me into a scumslot and his entrance was entirely different: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=63009 I won't go as far as to say this makes NM town now, but it does make me doubt my scumread on that slot.

@Klingon: There was no indication in that post that you iso'd Vijay and that despite of the coaching, which you thought was a good point, you still change to a townread on him.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:08 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I had a little thinking but here is my intent to hammer gob.
gob: any last words?
Anyone else have something to say before this Day ends?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”