Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:17 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 17, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Hmm...

VOTE: DRK

Hrmph

What style are you going to be playing in this game?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #74 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:03 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 37, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 33, Espeonage wrote:Seems apt given his relation to the other players in the game. Decidedly null.

I'm going to disagree and say that it's a scummy entrance and sets the bar pretty low in terms of what we can expect from him in this game.

This is very silly, but I think you already know that. Let's both vote antihero instead

Vote: Antihero
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #83 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:14 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 77, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 74, DeathRowKitty wrote:
This is very silly, but I think you already know that. Let's both vote antihero instead

Vote: Antihero

I don't know that - can you explain why it's silly?

Yeah. If I do nothing this game are people going to look at my RVS posts and think "damn, guess DRK just has no idea how to play this game. I should just let it slide"? I hope not.
I was actually lying though in my first post and I'd already read the posts up to that point.

Tiny text is of the devil. Keep it 70+ please. --P
Last edited by Plotinus on Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #85 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:15 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

tbh lala might be scum here
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #146 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:18 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

To respond to whoever it was that asked, yes, the VT claim was terrible. I think we were all just assuming it was a joke. The more we talk about it, the worse it gets, but on the bright side, Espeonage is now a great compromise lynch if we have any game day in which we collectively do poorly enough to need one.

Reading up on the other stuffs..
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #147 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:49 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In hindsight, my vote is probably on Antihero for alignment-irrelevant things. I'd read most of the game in reverse order at that point and really didn't pick up on the context that Anti has chosen to participate in nothing on principle rather than because of the gamestate, which is frustrating but unfortunately not unusual or particularly scummy at that point in the game.

In post 75, MTD wrote:
In post 72, Espeonage wrote:
In post 70, MTD wrote:
In post 64, Espeonage wrote:@MTD: I refuse to die until I have flirted with everyone. So buck up best boy. Mollie started it.

meh that sucks.

tbf, I would have been wagoned for once people consider the banter that happened yesterday before roles went out.

my problem is that I don't know if you are scum but I just said I will keep my vote on you so it kinda keeps me from voting better.
Why did you feel obligated to hold yourself to this? What makes it even more unusual is that in your next post you said:
In post 89, MTD wrote:dammit, now I have to

UNVOTE: before that becomse a wagon.

Why was "voting better" not an important enough reason for you to move your vote and why was defusing a wagon that hadn't formed yet more important to you than that?

From that same post:
MTD wrote:I don't see espe as scum rn.
Was that meant to mean the same thing as your "I don't know if you are scum" in your previous post or did something change in-between those two posts? The two phrases have very different connotations to me.

As for my opinions on Espe at that point in the game...I'm pretty sure he chose his side in the lala vs BBT proceedings based on the gender of its participants. Perhaps not intentionally, but it would fit what I know of him for that to be what ultimately decided his stances. Overall, I don't think he's likely scum there.

This is too late in the game to not be giving opinions on anything, even if it's only page 5. Now it's potentially scummy.

Well...guess I should have continued reading through the current page before posting because Antihero does give an opinion here and I can see where he's coming from with it and I can see how it might make sense for that to stand out more to him than other things thus far. But to check....
Anti, did you not find anything else before that important enough to post about? What specifically about wanderer makes you think she's scum?
Fucking never mind you answered already

Recent votes on Espe are interesting but misguided imo. Wanna do a bit of a skim of specific things before committing to a new vote

Unvote: Antihero
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #184 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:36 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 154, DeasVail wrote:I am of the opinion that the more we talk about it, the better it gets. Espe is the only one that knows why he claimed, and if he's town, then he's the one with the power to give the impression that he wants. If he's scum, then the discussion will only serve to make him more transparent.

This post is interesting to me though. You have stated that discussion only makes it worse, but this can only be your opinion if Espe is town (there is absolutely no reason to care about discussion of a VT claim by scum). However, you have also set Espe up as a "compromise lynch", so basically the vibe I'm getting is that you don't think he's scum but want to lynch him anyway. Am I wrong?

You clarify your read in your next post, but still, if you think he's town why compromise on him. I'm not going to let town lynch my townreads if I can help it.
In the interest of not getting into a theory debate (and in the interest of not discussing this issue), I'm going to decline to respond to this other than to say that we see the game differently.

@mollie
Hi mollie! We haven't played with each other in FOREVER. Probably since that game that I hated at the time but look back on fondly now. Good times. Is Bella scum?

I'm kinda sitting on my hands at the moment for ~reasons~ but I don't weigh much so it'll be fine.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #187 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:10 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

So yeah I actually think MTD is town and his response was one of the things I was waiting on before committing to some things.

Yo BBT, do you think Bella and DV would make a good scum pairing? And if so who would be a good third member of that?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #278 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:32 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Doing have enough time to devote to reading the 4 new pages atm so making mathpost instead:

Spoiler: TMM
In post 201, Plotinus wrote:
2995633 - 2022020 = 973613 - 303303 = 670310/10 = 67031-10101 = 56930/10=5693-3003=2690/10=269-200+4=73-70=3 not divisible by 7

There's an (imo) nicer way of looking at this one that relies on a nice coincidence:

There's a 56 in the middle of the number. 56 is divisible by 7. So is 98. Let's use 98 instead.

You know what would be fun? Adding 140~

And maybe another 28 because we're
wild and crazy

There! Much better! This number just happens to have exactly the right number of digits to use a neat trick. By Fermat's little theorem, we know that 10^6 = 1 (mod 7), so 999999 has to be divisible by 7. 999999 times 3 is of course just 2999997 (since it's 1000000 times 3 minus 3), so 3000001 isn't divisible by 7 and neither is the original number.

Since 7 is a full reptend prime, the trick that method was relying on wouldn't work if the number had had any fewer digits and it doesn't work again until we have a 12-13 digit number, at which point it might be worth it to find a calculator to check for you anyway.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #361 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:48 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Okay the important things since my last post of non-mathematical substance:

In post 213, JarJarDrinks wrote:Something else that I find scummy (DV already touched on this a little):

In post 146, DeathRowKitty wrote:To respond to whoever it was that asked, yes, the VT claim was terrible.
I think we were all just assuming it was a joke
. The more we talk about it, the worse it gets, but on the bright side,
Espeonage is now a great compromise lynch
if we have any game day in which we collectively do poorly enough to need one.

Reading up on the other stuffs..

Don't these 2 things conflict? If we're assuming the claim was a joke, why would esp be a great compromise lynch?
This has already been addressed by someone (espe himself, I think), but you've failed to notice the different tenses of the sentences you've bolded. We
were
assuming the claim was a joke. Then Espe told us it wasn't a joke.
Now
he
is
etc.

In post 170, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 147, DeathRowKitty wrote:
Recent votes on Espe are interesting but misguided imo.
Wanna do a bit of a skim of specific things before committing to a new vote

Unvote: Antihero

"Misguided" is such a wierd word to use here. It implies that you have town reads on those people. If you think ESP in town, then why can't it be scum jumping on the wagon?

In fact one of the "misguided" people is MTD. And reading the first part of your post, I don't get the feeling you're townreading MTD at all.
I wasn't actually scumreading MTD! Notice that despite unvoting in that post, I didn't put a vote down. In my next post, I mentioned that I was waiting on things and in my post after that, I confirmed that MTD's post was part of that and that I thought he was town. (I don't remember what else I was waiting on :? ) This all happened before you made a big deal over the quote so you really should have noticed it.

My scum read on Bella came from reading I did after making that post and since I haven't explained that yet:
It's based largely on meta. I've seen her take more initiative early on as town to get her own momentum going on things she cares about, whereas as scum I've seen her do so less. Her play in this game matches the latter more closely and even without meta, that in and of itself would warrant a slight scum read. She's V/LA for 3 more days though (sorry about your dog, Bella :( ) so I think that's something that's better left for a bit later.

I think Antihero is town but otherwise have no real opinion on what mollie and antihero have said about each other.

BBT clearly stands better in the BBT vs All Alone battle. In particular, this is pretty terrible - I think it's perfectly clear that "Are you going to vote me anytime soon or keep testing the waters?" that BBT quoted in the post that All Alone quoted indicated that BBT did have a problem with ia *d (<----short form of "lalaladucks") not voting and I find it very hard to believe that anyone would think otherwise. Instead All Alone focused on one of the other quotes from that post and claimed that that one quote didn't provide a clear stance. While true that that one post alone does not provide a clear stance, pointing that one thing out was blatantly picking and choosing just those pieces of information that supported their side, despite having just quoted something that contradicted their stance.

Vote: All Alone
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #371 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:35 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 367, DeasVail wrote:My main problem was you writing him off as a compromise lynch despite not thinking him scum, which I think was also JarJar's concern?
That was not JarJar's concern. He's brought that post up multiple times and always in the context of "If you thought Espe's claim was a joke, why would he be a good compromise lynch?" Your concern is why he would be a good compromise lynch if I don't think Espe's claim is a joke. Which hasn't stopped being a result of us seeing the game differently and still isn't something I'm going to discuss.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #373 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:15 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

You only have 3 votes. Why so defeatist already?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #375 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:27 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

But it's only 3 votes!
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #379 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:39 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

mollie I don't get it I really don't I thought early on this game that we might be on the same page and I was so fucking excited and then you got soft and weird and idk what to do about it

I just noticed what JJD's avatar is. Heh
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #392 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:01 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 391, pirate mollie wrote:I feel like drk knows my wagon is shit but isn't saying so. I also feel like he is trying to lay the groundwork to vote me but yaye!drk! I don't think he feels good about it. even as scum.
I don't know that and that's why I was trying to talk to you. I want to know where you're at because I want the wagon to be shit.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #393 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:06 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 388, Plotinus wrote:Let me know if there are any problems with the VC, or if you have
math related flavour requests
a more general thing on polygonal numbers and/or numbers that are multiple types of polygonal numbers? :D

I have a few more polygonal numbers coming up but I'll try to write something like that too. --P
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #524 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:44 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

@Mod

Spoiler: math
I don't think you meant "largest Mersenne prime", unless you know something that mathematicians don't.
Also, the algorithm used for testing primality of Mersenne numbers is
much
faster than the algorithm for checking primality of arbitrary numbers so I wouldn't say it's weird that the largest known primes are Mersenne primes

Okay, game-related things:
Mollie, don't do this. Anti, don't do this :[ Please.

Tbh I don't think JarJar's snipe at mollie was as bad as people are making it out to be. If you didn't know mollie and had never played with her before and you get into a game with her and she...well...does what she's been doing in recent pages.....yeah I don't think you'd have a very high opinion of her play.

I have a weak town read on ia *d but something I'm wondering about...
@ia *d
I've been purposely ignoring anything you say about or directed at me (sorry!) including when you asked me if I still thought you might be scum. Why have you not bugged me about that yet? I thought for sure you'd have been yelling at me about it by now and was hoping to try to read that...

Fro99er, is this supposed to be relevant to MTD's alignment at all or are you just taking a cheap shot at someone whose internet isn't working?

Wanderer has been brought up somewhere recently. I think I thought earlier that they might be scummy but on re-reading their posts in context they really don't seem so bad.

All Alone can use some more votes. Here's their iso. Read it. Given opinions on nothing but BBT? Check. Horribad stretching (explanation in bottom of post) on that one thing they've commented on? Check. The chances they're actually scumhunting is just monumentally small vs the chances they chose a stance that they thought looked good and then felt locked into it.

Fixed math. Meant largest known mersenne prime of course. Algorithm speed halfremembered from something girlfriend said. Compared to some other algorithm I think not compared to just random numbers in general. --P
Last edited by Plotinus on Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #527 (isolation #18) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:55 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

That doesn't change whether or not quoting those two posts specifically and then saying "I'd be happy lynching this junk too" is a cheap shot. And rolling your eyes doesn't change that either.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #710 (isolation #19) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:25 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

It would be pretty surprising to me if All Alone isn't capable of roleblocking, regardless of their alignment. I want to
waffle a bit
think about the not-knowing-what-a-roleblocker-does thing though. I'm probably more of a sucker for that kind of stuff in general from scum than I should be and I feel dirty and biased by other things in the game even before taking that into consideration.

I'm caught between wanting to wordvomit opinions that might not even make sense and wanting to say absolutely nothing so I can give myself some space to shake some things that I don't want to believe. Gah. I need something on which to ground myself right now
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #989 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:30 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

er shit i had the thing in the thing and then i unthinged the thing and the....thing....ummmm not important

selling my vote for really cheap

i mistyped that as soul initially but my soul is long gone

selling my vote in exchange for some spare parts of useless junk, inquire within

or don't because inquiring within is against site rules

things are going to get interesting
soon
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #992 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:28 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

That meant so many things that I don't even know what it meant anymore. Who should I be voting?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #994 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:48 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

okay, which one do i vote first
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #996 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:15 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

well random.org says bella is more suspicious

Vote: Bellaphant

is this vote ok?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #998 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:48 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I do not recall asking for that. I recall asking you who I should be voting and you not answering. Which is kind of rude.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1084 (isolation #25) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:46 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

duck duck goose duckie i am the goose we both got prodded i'm going to count some motherfucking chickens
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1085 (isolation #26) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:49 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

and no i didn't random the thing i chose a thing with the small squishy thing between my ears fuck i think that's just a chewed piece of gum so fucking unattractive
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1086 (isolation #27) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:52 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

there was a thing that i saw but i don't remember sawing it

let's be honest, this tool is a shiny metal dork it would get none of the ladies

DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1087 (isolation #28) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:55 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

but like i donut know really but i don't like bella? like not as a penguin she's probably okay as a penguin but these things are never black and white guys i made a joke
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1088 (isolation #29) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:14 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

words words are all around but the language is gone every letter without meaning a silent bubble amid a sea of horses riding on a wind of reality
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1187 (isolation #30) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:30 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 1174, Fro99er wrote:DEAR TOWN

WHEN BBT FLIPS SCUM AND WHEN IM DEAD LYNCH DRK FIRST

RANDOM DECISION MAKING IS A SCUMTELL

ME AND BBT PLAYED IN A GAME WITH OUT MOD WHERE OUR MOD WAS SCUM AND OUR MODS SCUMBUDDY DICE TAG VOTED

DRK IS THE OTHER SCUM

BYE BYE
It...wasn't random? I said it wasn't random. And I have serious doubts that it's a scumtell without context anyway. Since random voting does not usually absolve one of responsibility for their vote, all random voting does is create WIFOM, which, along with manipulation and keeping things secret, is a town tool in day play almost as much as it's a scum tool.

We should mass claim. Fine with going first. Also I have very little idea of what's actually going on in the game at this point.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1473 (isolation #31) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:13 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

29/59 page tops is pretty ridiculous. You should get credited with a win anyway.

Right. So which game is this again?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1476 (isolation #32) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:17 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Oh yeah it was that one. That game that I was in. I wasn't following any other games so it makes sense that it's this one. Good job, town.

I suspected power roles all game. I blame Plotinus for randomizing the power roles to those people. I also blame Michael Phelps and Emma Watson, but they're not here right now, so I will be accepting this award on their behalf.

Also math.

Which game is this again?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1477 (isolation #33) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:17 pm