Micro 533: Restricted Great Idea Mafia (Game over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:58 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I think I will
I AM TOWN TRACKER
go for VOTE: Grayfox
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:58 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Claim?
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #85 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:40 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Time passes, so quickly
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #86 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: KOP
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #88 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:41 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I see a big iso, with not much going on
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #103 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:47 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 92, A Simple Plan wrote:
In post 81, Kop wrote:So that basically says there could be a
possibility
of being multi ball, but to be honest, I'd rather not speculate on that right this minute, we can leave that for day two once we have actions in, night kills to prove that theory before we can start speculating on that.

Talking about it now, doesn't offer anything and we may end up implicating people for the sake of guess work on setup.

Aka, what I said before the mod clarified. Thank you, captain obvious.

What's the point of this post?

In post 99, GuiltyLion wrote:
Not_Mafia
, you say not much is going on in Kop's ISO. What's going on in yours?

Not much
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #124 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:44 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Don't like kop buckling to the slightlest bit of pressure, looks like he just wants to go with the flow/least contraversial target at any given juncture
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #168 (isolation #7) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Whoops sorry, ASP's post doean't bother me, scum is more likely to dress things up than just declare they're sheeping
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #238 (isolation #8) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 216, Fro99er wrote:

Town!gray is so much more active, but also so much more combative. He seems passive and less reckless here.

VOTE: grayfoxxx
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #241 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:21 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Because

Town!gray is so much more active, but also so much more combative. He seems passive and less reckless here.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #246 (isolation #10) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:26 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 243, GrayFoxxxx wrote:I'm guessing you are hard town reading frogger?

No he just made a compelling argument
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #261 (isolation #11) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:38 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 256, SilverWolf wrote:UNVOTE:

I asked you guys to wait. Give me time to get back to the game and comment. I'm starting to think NM is scum.

Nobody hammered, in either case, what would be the point of unvoting?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #264 (isolation #12) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:45 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Grayfoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx where is your swagger?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #277 (isolation #13) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

You're fickle
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #291 (isolation #14) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:04 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 289, Fro99er wrote:
In post 286, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 241, Not_Mafia wrote:Because

This is bad because town would of made sure that was correct by checking the game.

This is a good point. What I said was true especially from nightless flipless.

NM, why did you sheep this without at least fact checking?

Because it was true in my experience of grayfoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #374 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:53 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Still think grayfoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is scum, Vedith you must shoot tonight, if there's no extra kill and you're alive tomorrow you're autolynch
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #388 (isolation #16) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:45 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 384, Kop wrote:
In post 374, Not_Mafia wrote:Still think grayfoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is scum, Vedith you must shoot tonight, if there's no extra kill and you're alive tomorrow you're autolynch

I do not like this post, at all. In fact I hate it. It's far too much WIFOM.

What is WIFOM about it?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #390 (isolation #17) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:21 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why live in potential, when we can live in reality?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #397 (isolation #18) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

That Vedith needs to shoot tonight
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #400 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:37 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 399, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 385, GrayFoxxxx wrote:
In post 381, SilverWolf wrote:I feel like we are kind of stagnated here right now and should come together on a lynch candidate. A flip will really help this game I think.

I'm willing to compromise from grayfoxxxx to ASP or NM.

Let's talk about this some. Inactivity is not going to help anything.

Why

Why what? I've explained all these reads a few times now and I would like you to be less passive and actually elaborate on what more you need to know from me.

The fact I have to work to get you to do this, should explain why I'm leaning scum on you now plus if Vedith is town, your spot on his wagon didn't look good either.

ASP and NM were mostly PoE plus not townreading them plus a little bit of gut. Leaning scum on Soren now though. Everyone else is town to me right now.

Why?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #411 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:30 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I don't believe that someone with a 2013 join date doesn't understand the concept of policy lynches
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #413 (isolation #21) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:09 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: kop
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #416 (isolation #22) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:27 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Please shoot Gray or Kop tonight
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #425 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: grayfoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #464 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:06 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

No lynching d1 is never a good idea
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #486 (isolation #25) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:09 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 477, GrayFoxxxx wrote:What if mislynch?

Yeah but you're scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #497 (isolation #26) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:37 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Kthnxbai

VOTE: ASP
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #505 (isolation #27) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:00 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Kop
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #510 (isolation #28) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:06 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I just don't know, who could be scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #512 (isolation #29) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:07 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Fro99er

PoE
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #514 (isolation #30) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:09 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Revealing that would do more harm than good at this juncture
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #525 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:15 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Role distribution is random, Conspiracy Theorist implies nothing
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #565 (isolation #32) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm town mason, there's no other mason
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #575 (isolation #33) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:22 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Look at the roles list
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #598 (isolation #34) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:54 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Soren
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #655 (isolation #35) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:57 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Hider resolves first, it would be a pointless role otheriwse
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #659 (isolation #36) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Vedith

L-0
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #675 (isolation #37) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:13 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

All will be revealed
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #683 (isolation #38) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:23 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

You'll find out in due course
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #686 (isolation #39) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

The truth will come out
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #690 (isolation #40) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:22 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

The red crow flies at dawn
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #778 (isolation #41) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Shouldn't Kop have died along with me due to the redirect?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #795 (isolation #42) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:25 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Well gg scumz, thanks CDB for modding

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”