Micro 530: Auction Mafia II Final!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:39 pm

Post by All Alone »

VOTE: Orcknight
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:51 pm

Post by All Alone »

Helz is town. 102-104 makes a lot of sense coming from someone who's fresh from sc2 mafia (days are like 24 hours there iirc). I doubt his reaction here is fake, and I doubt he would have that reaction as scum.

not really feeling the vedith wagon here tbh. I'm staying on orcknight

In post 101, Orcknight wrote:Wow, busy night guys. Differing timezones are a nightmare. I'll catch up later when I'm on a PC later today my time.

Just to field the one question asked of me: "visit" = "bidding" =p. Damn phone auto corrected it.

If you're not caught up then how do you know only one question was asked of you? Are you reading but pretending not to read so you don't have to post content?
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:00 pm

Post by All Alone »

prod dodge
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:18 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 175, Ricastle wrote:All Alone...you've just been attacked. Got anything to say about that?

I said everything I wanted to say about the attack in .
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:34 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 179, Orcknight wrote:All Alone- Almost as devoid of content as I have unfortunately been, posted on the 27th and then only posted again on the 29th to "prod dodge". So he's aware of times and is probably lurking and offering nothing up. Strongest scum read. VOTE: All Alone

Yeah, it's
almost
like my top suspect wasn't giving me anything to go on.

Regardless, this is probably a sign that Orcknight slot is town. Newer scum players most often try to avoid using hypocritical attacks, because they're paranoid their own logic will be used against them. Orcknight isn't afraid to vote me for lurking, even while acknowledging that I haven't been as bad as he has. This suggests he's more concerned with getting scum lynched than survival.

VOTE: Peptobislawl

reads like Pepto really doesn't want Tetaes to be townread. That would make sense if Pepto was scumreading Tetaes, but he's not. I think Pepto is scum who wants to keep the mislynch pool as open as possible.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:51 pm

Post by All Alone »

In post 183, Peptobislawl wrote:I don't get that logic at all. Get had posted, what, twice before re declared him ovetown? One scumhunting post does no ovetown make. It reads lime re is trying to buddy up with some random downy at the slightest hint of townyness (or however you spell that).

I admit I should have typed more in the origional post, but I had a bus to catch.

So what's the minimum number of posts before town can townread someone?????

"Coming to that conclusion after one post? Don't you think you're jumping the gun a little?" reads more like you think Ricastle is town playing badly than scum playing maliciously. I don't think this is a genuine read, I think you're looking for town "mistakes" to capitalize on.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:25 am

Post by All Alone »

In post 178, Peptobislawl wrote:

Coming to that conclusion after one post? Don't you think you're jumping the gun a little?

Not only that, but if you think all those same things, why didn't YOU say them? You were obviously around before Tetaes was, so you had the chance.

In post 183, Peptobislawl wrote:I don't get that logic at all. Get had posted, what, twice before re declared him ovetown? One scumhunting post does no ovetown make. It reads lime re is trying to buddy up with some random downy at the slightest hint of townyness (or however you spell that).

I admit I should have typed more in the origional post, but I had a bus to catch.

In post 202, Peptobislawl wrote:
Townread and Ovetown are very difrent things. Besides, I never voted for him, I just was trying to pressure him for information. To tell if he's town playing badly or scum playing maliciously.

In post 206, Peptobislawl wrote:You stood by your read, which is good. Scum might fold under pressure, but standing your ground is more likely to be town. I still think your jumping the gun here, but I don't think it's scummy, just overzealous. Other than that, you haven't said
much else in regards to it, which is fine. Better than dwelling on trying to justify it and wastin

Pepto attacks Ricastle for buddying Tetaes in 183, then 23 posts later he switches track and townreads Ricastle just because he stood his ground. It's incredibly doubtful that a townie would chalk up suspicious activity to town stubbornness after just 23 posts, legitimate town-motivated skepticism just doesn't go away that easily.

In post 212, Peptobislawl wrote:It's not great, but there isn't that much to go on so he's my top scumread for now.

This is also scummy. Pepto decries the lack of information, yet he's not really acting like a townie who genuinely needs more information. He's had his vote on me the whole game, yet hasn't once asked me about anything, and has barely attacked me at all. A townie probably wouldn't be okay with just sitting back all day like that, whereas scum are content to take a back seat to everyone else.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #7) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by All Alone »

243 reads like scum reaching for any reason to restart a dying counterwagon
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #8) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:57 pm

Post by All Alone »

I'm okay with lynching Titus but I'm not putting her at L-1 before the tracker's had a chance to claim
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:37 pm

Post by All Alone »

I don't really think lane is a good lynch today.

VOTE: Titus
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (isolation #10) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:10 pm

Post by All Alone »

In post 397, lane0168 wrote:All alone concerns me most because the only thing he's done is push pepto in a few posts. And hasn't done shit otherwise in his total of 10 posts. Makes me think the only reason he was picking pepto apart is because he knew he was scum and is otherwise lost

I recognize this, it's one of my favorite chain lynches as scum: quick hammer, then attack someone for low participation the next day. It's scummy because if lane genuinely thought I needed to do more yesterday, he wouldn't have rushed the Titus lynch and cut me off.

In post 407, lane0168 wrote:You know my stance on a quick lynch. Read the other game at what sal did, and how infuriated I was when he never got lynched. Other games it's different, but this game people need to get bids in. And u fucked that up

If you were really that infuriated by Salamence's quick lynch,
you wouldn't have repeated it.
Full. Stop.

VOTE: lane0168
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (isolation #11) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:02 pm

Post by All Alone »

In post 413, lane0168 wrote:
In post 175, Ricastle wrote:Well Tetaes, I would be up for an argument if that post hadn't made you obvtown. What's your read on Vedith?

All Alone...you've just been attacked. Got anything to say about that?

In post 180, All Alone wrote:
In post 175, Ricastle wrote:All Alone...you've just been attacked. Got anything to say about that?

I said everything I wanted to say about the attack in .

Why the totally different reaction? Pressure a little higher now?

yeah the pressure of having zero votes on me, while you push for your own lynch, is really scaring me shitless

jennifer lawrence okay dot gif
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (isolation #12) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by All Alone »

lane0168 wrote:If not that, then what? What's different now you react so much? Explain

Flubber is green and you are not.

lane0168 wrote:Btw, your sarcasm shows your insecurities

Really now? In that case, what do you think of this quote:

In post 319, lane0168 wrote:
In post 317, Titus wrote:Tracker should still claim neg results in case we have a way to track money later.

Yeah! Plus scum will know who is no longer a threat to get powers as the tracker has $0. Tracker should claim so scum know who not to kill. #genius

This guy sounds insecure, doesn't he? You should probably hammer him. :wink:
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:38 pm

Post by All Alone »

VOTE: Runner

Good game!
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:05 am

Post by All Alone »

Thanks for modding Lucky :]

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”