Star Wars: The Force Awakens

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:10 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

I'm calling it right now. Combine the total box office with DVD and toy sales, and this movie will make roughly all of the money.
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:23 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Also, Harrison Ford is on record as hating Star Wars.
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #15 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:38 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

I think it's probably Han Solo turning to the camera in the second act, screaming "Fuck you nerds, I can't take it anymore!" and running away. Unable to coax him back onto the set, Abrams just has everyone go "Wow, Han suddenly died over there. Wacky!"

Return to “General Discussion”