Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by TriforceP »

Bad pidgeon. Posting from your personal account
*clicks tongue*
Question, we got any first time players here?
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:02 pm

Post by TriforceP »

@ Mastin
you missed my vote on Gummy. I'll quote it in a sec

I'm not Mastina but I hope I'll do. :P All fixed now. My automated vote counter missed that. Anyone should feel free to tell me if I miss a vote. I know why, the thing is really sensitive regarding the names of who is playing. Lols.
Last edited by Titus on Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:02 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 11, TriforceP wrote:
Vote: LittleGumball

Why not?
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #5) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:25 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 43, Gratuitous wrote:VOTE: Bulbazoor

For choosing the wrong starter.

UNVOTE: LittleGumball
VOTE: Gratuitous
Only scum support water type starters
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:47 pm

Post by TriforceP »

Nah, Im on ZD as DekuNut. Sorry to disappoint you Gunmy. Nice to re-meet you though.
Yo muff, what's the reasoning if its not random?
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #7) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:53 pm

Post by TriforceP »

Oh, wait. My defense of Bulb.
Nah, I like grass types best. My first starter was a Torterra. I'm playing with a Snivy right now. I like grass types.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #8) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:55 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 55, LittleGumball wrote:i think lg is town

Seems legit :P
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:15 pm

Post by TriforceP »

Oh yeah... there's a Salamance too...
What's with all the 'mon?
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:25 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 51, LittleGumball wrote:
In post 48, TriforceP wrote:Nah, Im on ZD as DekuNut. Sorry to disappoint you Gunmy. Nice to re-meet you though.
Yo muff, what's the reasoning if its not random?

OH NO WAY

hi friend

that's hilarious i had no idea you play here

If it helps, I had no idea you were here either lol. I just used this name since it's my name in most video games
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 111, Banana Frog wrote:I remember thinking in the signup thread that Triforce had a pretty avatar. I still fail to see what this has to do with anything.

(but I think pidgeons who currently lack avatars should acquire them)

--Plotinus.

:D
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #12) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by TriforceP »

Anyways, since RVS looks to be about done, I'm just gonna UNVOTE:
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #13) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:13 pm

Post by TriforceP »

I don't. But other people do, and keeping my RVS vote and announcing that I'm droppin it will hopefully get other people to become more serious, since we're starting to head that direction.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:57 am

Post by TriforceP »

In post 138, Muffin wrote:.....autocorrect

Why unvote?

Actions speak louder than words.
Also, yes Mastin, that was Street Racers.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:01 am

Post by TriforceP »

And also, on that same note Mastin, this is the first time you've seen me as town, so of course it'll seem to be seriously. You only know me as scum
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #16) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:43 am

Post by TriforceP »

In post 161, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 155, TriforceP wrote:
In post 138, Muffin wrote:.....autocorrect

Why unvote?

Actions speak louder than words.
Also, yes Mastin, that was Street Racers.

Answering my question (maybe), I take it this means Gratuitous is town to you?

Not strongly, but decently enough I'm taking off the vote for now.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:51 am

Post by TriforceP »

Thanks for mentioning that Drixx. On the topic of that argument, it's a good idea to avoid anything close just in case someone sees it as such. After all, it is a blurry line.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #18) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 206, elusive wrote:Blue Blur continues to reach hard and be path...I'm sorry wait let me rephrase that...put a vote and then try to justify it backwards because it has no reasoning or case. Good job, let's see you lynched.

Dude, talking people down like this is more likely to get you lynched than anyone you're pushing for. Take a chill pill, then how about you say more than "So and so is being pathetic" or make fun of how some people get offended.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 243, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
In post 242, elusive wrote:I don't care?

So who're ya responding to here?

I'll guess me (?)
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:28 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 257, elusive wrote:KC, you seem to be incapable of a simple act of reading or following the thread. In fact, what are your thoughts on someone other than me? And there is no denying that you are like scum side dominant. I don't even know how you pull it off.

This post... actually kinda makes sense... not saying I agree or disagree (I need to check KC's ISO now), but it may be a good point.

Answers to his questions

1. Who have you played with before on from the player list?
LittleGumball, Mastin, AP (Never out of Hydra though), Peregrine. LG is the only one I've had multiple games with though. The others this is my second game with.
2. Choose one player and describe their town vs. scum meta.
I'll do LG. She hasn't been playing as much lately, and the last game I found where she was scum was my second game ever, around a year and a half ago, so I need to look back at that.
3. Link to your most recent finished town game and scum game (can be offsite but preferable on MS)
Scum Game: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/s ... fia.52586/ (I sucked in this one. If you want one where I lasted more than one day tell me)
Town Game: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/t ... end.52871/ (Be careful... this one is a brainsore. Also, I ended up replacing in a few days after my death in case anyone gets that far)
If you ever decide to ask for a third-party game, I have never been.
4. What is your fave scum hunting tool?
I enjoy the good old burning the witch method :P
In seriousness, I'm that guy that comes back later in the game and looks for small inconsistencies in prior posts. I'm not good at judging by playstyle, so I try to avoid that for the most part.
5. Pick a color for your soul.
I'm a ginger. I have no soul.
6. Which player do you want to ask a question of? Ask them that question.
Oversoul
, why the vote? You didn't give reasoning in-post. Did I miss something in a prior post?

Also, elusive, Blue Blur is indeed Salamance, along with Metal Sonic.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:28 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 257, elusive wrote:KC, you seem to be incapable of a simple act of reading or following the thread. In fact, what are your thoughts on someone other than me? And there is no denying that you are like scum side dominant. I don't even know how you pull it off.

This post... actually kinda makes sense... not saying I agree or disagree (I need to check KC's ISO now), but it may be a good point.

Answers to his questions

1. Who have you played with before on from the player list?
LittleGumball, Mastin, AP (Never out of Hydra though), Peregrine. LG is the only one I've had multiple games with though. The others this is my second game with.
2. Choose one player and describe their town vs. scum meta.
I'll do LG. She hasn't been playing as much lately, and the last game I found where she was scum was my second game ever, around a year and a half ago, so I need to look back at that.
3. Link to your most recent finished town game and scum game (can be offsite but preferable on MS)
Scum Game: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/s ... fia.52586/ (I sucked in this one. If you want one where I lasted more than one day tell me)
Town Game: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/t ... end.52871/ (Be careful... this one is a brainsore. Also, I ended up replacing in a few days after my death in case anyone gets that far)
If you ever decide to ask for a third-party game, I have never been.
4. What is your fave scum hunting tool?
I enjoy the good old burning the witch method :P
In seriousness, I'm that guy that comes back later in the game and looks for small inconsistencies in prior posts. I'm not good at judging by playstyle, so I try to avoid that for the most part.
5. Pick a color for your soul.
I'm a ginger. I have no soul.
6. Which player do you want to ask a question of? Ask them that question.
Oversoul
, why the vote? You didn't give reasoning in-post. Did I miss something in a prior post?

Also, elusive, Blue Blur is indeed Salamance, along with Metal Sonic.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:39 pm

Post by TriforceP »

Oops, double post
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:50 am

Post by TriforceP »

In post 280, LittleGumball wrote:I REALLY SHOULD NOT BE AWAKE RIGHT NOW but i'm posting anyway because apparently i like to screw up my life

In post 276, Klingoncelt wrote:LittleGumball is unusually quiet. Out of character.

How do you know? You've never finished a game with me.

Also Triforce, I can't believe you're actually considering that an actual real serious game. It's awful af lmao

I'd answer the list of questions but i don't really want to right now plus i'm supposed to be asleep 2 hours ago so yeah c:

Lol that game was semi-serious near the end. I still hate you for it by the way :P

And just for a reminder to those who checked out the games, I'm DekuNut on there
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by TriforceP »

Just got home from work and finally caught up. While I try to figure out how to get the "Quote+" to work and stuff, I'll reply to this now, then more as time goes on.
In post 482, Persivul wrote:
Spoiler: Source posts
In post 16, mastin2 wrote:
In post 3, Banana Frog wrote:VOTE: Mastina for mislynching me in WDPT
Technically, that was Voided with the backing of Bulbazak?

VOTE: Quoth the Pidgeon.
Because they're town and I'm destroying my credibility in reading them right because why not, the mod already destroyed my hopes.

In post 17, mastin2 wrote:
In post 7, Quoth The Pidgeon wrote:I think it's pretty clear that mastin is scum.
Literally no way to emphasize how much I wish it were true since right now, I frankly feel like playing like scum this game even though I'm not.

I'd love to say that I'd live to lategame to break it. (I specialized in this type of gamebreaking on EpicMafia, after all.)
I'd love to say that scum nightkill me some time this game, like, say, N3 or so.
But frankly, I find it far more likely that I'm getting lynched some time. Player respect for me will keep it from being on D1, naturally (except if it doesn't), where the mindset, "But she COULD be town, and if so, we're making a huge mistake wasting her" will save me, but bluntly, I really don't see myself ending up in this game as anything other than a mislynch.

I can maybe be of some help, but honestly I'm also getting a feeling that no matter how much effort I put in, my reads will never be good; spending 8 hours a day on the game feels like it'd net me no more scum than if I was just hipgun gutposting minimal content.

In post 18, mastin2 wrote:Also,
Mod: can you link to the setup in the OP somewhere?

It'd be helpful for research purposes. (Frankly I did look at it once but didn't really look at the combinations in any true level of detail, just skimming it as an, "Okay" sort of thing. But I know it'll be needed eventually.)

In post 20, mastin2 wrote:
In post 17, mastin2 wrote:But frankly, I find it far more likely that I'm getting lynched some time. Player respect for me will keep it from being on D1, naturally (except if it doesn't), where the mindset, "But she COULD be town, and if so, we're making a huge mistake wasting her" will save me, but bluntly, I really don't see myself ending up in this game as anything other than a mislynch.
(Psst...for those who end up scumreading me and think this is a post straight out of the mafia presumably-PT, that means I'd be playing a game where I intend my death to serve my team, a-la L4D. Thus, don't give towncred to those voting me and don't discard my reads just because they're coming from me. It'll save you a world of pain. Of course by saying this there's wifom involved, but, well, you'll thank me later if you take my advice.)

In post 21, mastin2 wrote:
In post 19, Klingoncelt wrote:Dang, Mastin, you seem unusually depressed.
You would be too if it happened to you. (Badabada, ba! :P)

I had high hopes for the game, but I hold good situational awareness. Given my role, and given the players, and given my feelings from what I've generally picked up the vibe for, I know it holds a fairly high probability of being true. Effectively, while it's possible I'm wrong and I turn out to be a scumhunting goddess--especially if that EM experience proves to serve me well--I just have this general ~vibe~ of bad things happening this game.

Yeah, could be a self-fulfilling prophecy, I'll admit that, but I don't think so. I'm probably getting lynched, and I'm probably not going to have made much of a meaningful impact on the game. I
will
say, though, that I'm not giving up--even at my weakest, I typically nail at least ONE scumbag a game, so that's pretty much my goal this game.

Here’s how these read to me:

the mod already destroyed my hopes.

I’m VT, so no need to waste an investigation on me or anything, and no need to wonder why the scum never NK me…

Literally no way to emphasize how much I wish it were true since right now, I frankly feel like playing like scum this game even though I'm not.

…but if I play like scum, don’t be suspicious, it’s just because I’m mad I drew VT…

I'd love to say that I'd live to lategame to break it. (I specialized in this type of gamebreaking on EpicMafia, after all.)

…and even though I’m voting townies early, if you keep me around I’ll solve the end game for you.

I'd love to say that scum nightkill me some time this game, like, say, N3 or so.
But frankly, I find it far more likely that I'm getting lynched some time.

In case you didn’t figure that out above, let me emphasize that there’s no reason to be suspicious if I’m never NK’d.

Player respect for me will keep it from being on D1, naturally (except if it doesn't),

I’m a big deal, so don’t even think about voting me D1.

"But she COULD be town, and if so, we're making a huge mistake wasting her" will save me,

In case you missed it above, let me repeat that I’m going to look scummy this game, but don’t you mind that, keep me around and I’ll save the day in the end.

I can maybe be of some help, but honestly I'm also getting a feeling that no matter how much effort I put in, my reads will never be good

Did I mention that I’m going to be voting town this game? OK, just wanted to make sure you heard that.

I will say, though, that I'm not giving up--even at my weakest, I typically nail at least ONE scumbag a game, so that's pretty much my goal this game.

But again, you’ll be sorry if you lynch me.

It was a complete scum or third party preemptive CYA message from start to finish. I suppose I’ll pay the price for questioning the old guard or whatever she is, but it feels like an Emperor Has No Clothes situation, and I’m the only one willing to state the obvious.

VOTE: mastin

I did this exact same thing last game I was with her, and she was very much town. Mastin is hard to read, but if a large number of people are trusting her, then I suggest listening to them. Keep going as you are if you wish though... this is just my suggestion.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by TriforceP »

Qute+ is easier than I thought.

In post 406, Oversoul wrote:
Triforce
, I feel that you are playing scummy. Do I need to give an explicit reason with every vote?

No, but you have given a few posts similar to this:

In post 433, Oversoul wrote:More people should join the Triforce wagon.

Without giving much of a reason. You gave a short blurb for first vote (which I forgot to quote, but I'll reply to it below), and that's it. I tend to want to know exactly why people vote me, because if I don't I feel a little helpless and unable to fight back.

In post 442, Oversoul wrote:
In post 437, Quoth The Pidgeon wrote:
In post 433, Oversoul wrote:More people should join the Triforce wagon.

Counterpoint: how about KlingonCelt, Gratuitous, or Bulbasaur?

Klingon: I could be persuaded, but I can't really read her effectively.
Gratuitous: Probably not. Thinking he is town.
Bulbasaur: I was thinking of moving there, but I think I'm onto something with Triforce.

In post 438, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Also, why Triforce wagon?

He looks like newb-scum that is trying not to ruffle feathers and still contribute. He was unusually focused on my vote on him for whatever reason.

Finally, a little more reasoning.
My unvote was not noob. I wanted me coming out and admitting it to push the last few players out of RVS. Enough people stating it will make it true for everyone. I didn't keep my vote because I saw no reason at the time to believe G was scum, and keeping an old RVS vote I forget about can be annoying if I try to give a legit vote later on.
The focus on your vote is, as I said, something I do. If I miss your reasons at first, and I want to fight back, then I can't, because I missed them, and I just hate that. And I don't like ruffling feathers because I'm still giving a feel for this game. I don't put out Day 1 readlists because Day 1 things go everywhere. Day 2 we have some flips and a lot of talking under our belt, so I can go back and see how things add up. Until then I try not to ruffle feathers because I don't enjoy being lynched Day 1, which I think it's safe to say is true for almost everyone.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 317, Muffin wrote:
In post 301, The Blue Blur wrote:
In post 278, Muffin wrote:Substance from me tomorrow.

The elusive wagon is shit

Why is triforce scum?

Double random vote followed by unvote looks like nervous, novice scum trying to blend in with the crowd.

Here's your initial reasoning.
Double random vote was because RVS. I gave explicit(ly stupid) reasons for them. It's just RVS. The unvote was purposeful, as I stated above. I know this is nothing new, but I wanted to quote it just to make sure I could find it later and make sure I replied to everything.

Pedit: I'm getting to everything else Bulbasaurus Rex.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 336, Banana Frog wrote:
idek:
Oversoul
Muffin
persivul
TriforceP

Just how I like it ;)
Anyways, Bulba, skimmed them again, and I didn't find much in there to be worried about. It's nice to get an idea on where Plot stands on things though. I'll be checking back on these again later in the game probably.

My thoughts on the Bulba wagon:
First, anything about the RVS stuff I won't worry about. It's RVS.
Second, about the Mastin buddying, I can see where people are coming from there. If Mastin had made some post since his last few focusing on her, then I wouldn't think much about it. But that does seem kinda buddying to me looking back.
His 227 was more or less revenge voting IMO
Surprisingly, his 307/308 doesn't pop out to me much.
I like his 335 though. Good man there. We may take you up on that offer ;)
The daychat thing I thought was interesting. It's obvious he was trying to say he didn't know, since he could've answered for Elusive if he did. This discounts his 373. I townread someone for something like this another game, but that was different circumstances involving other sites they'd played on. His questioning of what a townslip was is in my opinion stupid because breaking the words apart, when talking about MS, should make it pretty obvious.
I understand his arguments about the RVS stuff, once again, and know that his Perse was very much not an RVS.
His 403 and 407 kind of contradict each other, first saying that he'd rather be lynched than be an obstacle (in line with his 335), but in the next one complaining about people calling him scum, which would be the only reason he'd be lynched.
413 I can see where he's coming from, and I have to ask...
Persival, where are those Mastin and PV reads you mentioned?
Since he didn't see them either, I doubt I missed them.
419 was an honest mistake on his part.
On 447, he complains about 445. Why? Give us a reason. All you said is that it upsets you. In my opinion, the arguments provided make sense.
469 is just stupid. Like, seriously. If you want me to go into detail I will, but I don't think I really need to.

In my opinion? He started out good, but I'm not so sure of him now. I'm gonna look at the other leading lynches and make a decision on which one I'll join.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by TriforceP »

Well, the other big one right now is Blue Blur. They didn't stand out to me for my first readthrough or for my ISO check. Some stuff I can see why people would consider them, but not enough.
Since he's far from majortiy, and I think he's our best bet, I'm gonna
VOTE: Bulbasaur

And Perc? Thanks for pointing that out. I replied, but I didn't connect that it was the same person XD. My bad.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (isolation #29) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 506, Grib wrote:Oh Jesus, I joined a game with agonizingly long Days. Why.

I dunno why either, man. But we'll get through this together.

And if people want links to games where I was actually playing well (read: didn't die early), here are some.
Town: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/s ... 79/page-22
Mafia: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/n ... fia.50856/
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (isolation #30) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 508, Prolapsed Brain wrote:
In post 506, Grib wrote:Oh Jesus, I joined a game with agonizingly long Days. Why.

We can change that.

VOTE: Grib

Don't tell me we're backpedaling to RVS...
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (isolation #31) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:44 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 513, MaxwellPuckett wrote:I don't recognize your username, Grib, and I'd certainly remember the Zim avatar! I'm thinking you were thinking of someone else.

TriforceP, I'm not sure I like your Bulba vote. We aren't close to deadline, there's no need for you to 'pick' between wagons. Do you think Bulba is scum or don't you?

PEDIT: I dunno, you have to appreciate the humour there, Triforce.

No we're not close, but I felt like I had to do something. I do think he's the most likely candidate, though things could change if he does or someone else's halo starts to slip.

And I do, but, as Professor Oak says
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #32) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by TriforceP »

I like how I'm doing this after I complained about backpedaling to RVS :P
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (isolation #33) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:10 am

Post by TriforceP »

Though I kinda hate to say it, I think elusives explosion was kinda townie. It would take a stupid mafioso indeed to bring that kind of attention to themselves.w
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:10 am

Post by TriforceP »

Bai Pers
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by TriforceP »

I've felt decent about Oversoul up until the vote on Kling. My thinking is, if Kling turns up scum, then lynch Oversoul. If not, it's just Mastin-sheeping, which I think is normal for games she's in.

Gummy
, welcome to WiFom City!
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:58 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 576, elusive wrote:Riku's still in the game? Startling.

Mastin will have on the spot reads by at least day three if she makes it that far.

KlingonCelt will stop being scummy or I will vig that if town can't get its act together.

So yeah, that's where I'm at.

Wait... Was that a vig claim?
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (isolation #37) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:05 pm

Post by TriforceP »

My thoughts on this:
1) Stop feeding the possi-troll
2) If you say you will do a read list, please do one
3) This is OMGUS on both sides. If neither wagon is getting anywhere, let's move on, shall we?
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (isolation #38) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:42 pm

Post by TriforceP »

I would've explained more, but I was short on time.
Here's the full version for you:
Once again, I think you're town. And I see your point completely, though I'm not sold on KlingonScum yet. However, I just find this whole argument annoying. You have good points, but yore being an ass about it. KC needs to put out that scum list, and I expect to see that soon. Feel free to stay on the wagon, but I don't think either side is convincing anyone any more, and the same points are being thrown around. I think, as a game, we should look at other lynches, and come back later, when you're both clear-headed and we've had time to explore other options.

Let's try this: we've been talking KC, who's first on the list. Is anyone willing to lynch Prolapsed, who's second? Why? Let's just go down the list. We have time. Well come back to this maybe when we get to your name. Sound good?
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (isolation #39) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:58 pm

Post by TriforceP »

Well, I promised Gumball meta, so I guess I'll start off with that. Keep in mind I haven't found a recent scumgame for her
Day 1 she's usually big into the RVS, but quiets down when it ends. Starting Day 2 she becomes more active and starts talking and being actually very useful. I think she enjoys having some flips to help her reads. This is true for both mafia and town.
There was one game where she subbed in as third-party and really didn't say much of anything at all, but, as I said, she subbed in, and I've never noticed her being third party before or since so I can't confirm.
I'll continue reading the games and coming up with stuff, but that's what I have for now.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (isolation #40) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:02 pm

Post by TriforceP »

I'd also like to point out that these take place in a highly different, much more laid-back community. She only has one other game on MS so far, which is currently running and she hasn't died yet, so I can't say much about how this community would change her playstyle.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (isolation #41) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:37 am

Post by TriforceP »

Well, I quickly ISOd Prolapsed. Here's my thoughts:
He has 9 posts. 3 of these could be considered useful. At this point, I'd consider him unhelpful. Pro! Show up!
His 3 serious posts mostly have to do with a vote on the Blurs. However, he has since switched votes to an RVS-type vote . This was in the 500s, which is way too late for that in my opinion, especially if you already have a serious vote. At this point I wouldn't start a bandwagon on him, but I wouldn't fight it. I also wouldn't waste any possible cop checks on him.

As for Plot, I'll leave your recent thoughts on me be right now. I'll wait until you catch up and see if you still have any questions.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (isolation #42) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:39 am

Post by TriforceP »

And I just realized something. Sonic and Sally share a hydra. Sonic and Sally. Anyone who gets the reference also gets a cookie.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (isolation #43) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:10 am

Post by TriforceP »

About the Gumball thing, Plot, this seems pretty normal for her in my opinion, though I haven't finished rereading her scumgame. I'll hold off that read until then.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (isolation #44) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 796, Muffin wrote:There's far too much focus on other games. Can we focus on this one instead?\

This.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (isolation #45) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:56 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 794, elusive wrote:VOTE: KlingonCelt

Wait... so you spent this long arguing for a KC wagon, but are only now voting on it?
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (isolation #46) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:14 pm

Post by TriforceP »

Question, refering to Drixx's claim thing earlier, is a utility role any role with an action? Or is it a specific type of role?
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (isolation #47) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:22 pm

Post by TriforceP »

You can still answer, but I rechecked and my argument is null either way. So don't expect anything to come from it.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (isolation #48) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:53 pm

Post by TriforceP »

I didn't say don't vote her elusive. I meant you were arguing for it this long, so why not before, when you first started arguing for it?
And I found my answer with a quick ISO check. I'd forgotten that you'd voted KC a while before your Prolapsed vote.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (isolation #49) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:57 pm

Post by TriforceP »

To add, I never said vote prolapse. I said let's see what people think of him, see if anyone thinks him a worthy lynch candidate, then move on down the line. Which I admit we never did.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:25 am

Post by TriforceP »

In post 820, Banana Frog wrote:
In post 803, TriforceP wrote:You can still answer, but I rechecked and my argument is null either way. So don't expect anything to come from it.

You rechecked your own argument and determined it was null...like, what?

-Frog

I was writing the post, then realized a small, argument-breaking mistake in my logic. So yeah.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (isolation #51) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:02 pm

Post by TriforceP »

I'm kinda glad I missed the last few pages... I was townreading elusive, but she was definitely getting out of hand. I'll wait to read her replacement until they post though.
Also, welcome Flub!
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (isolation #52) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by TriforceP »

Welcome Fire!
Sing, the reason I let it slip by a little is because elusive was getting emotional. Like, very emotional. When you're emotional, you don't think straight. That's why I think emotion should have little play in this game. I understand the points you were making, but some of elusives prior posts (which you'll see in your read through, I'm sure) plus the amount of emotion in those posts gave me a good feeling about her alignment. Even so, for now I won't allow my reads on her to effect my reads on Fire. After I see some content for Fire I'll see if that was enough to change my views on elusive.

pedit: You want to Apple Operating System the top suspects? ;)
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (isolation #53) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:02 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 970, Bulbazoor wrote:Not singer please.

Why not?
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #975 (isolation #54) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:06 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 972, Bulbazoor wrote:Singer is scum.

Because Pers, because straws, or because of something else? What's the most important part of your scum read?
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1015 (isolation #55) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:10 am

Post by TriforceP »

In post 1000, Bulbazoor wrote:No. I genuinely believe they are scum.

Perfect
So why don't you answer my question?

In post 975, TriforceP wrote:
In post 972, Bulbazoor wrote:Singer is scum.

Because Pers, because straws, or because of something else? What's the most important part of your scum read?
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (isolation #56) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:11 am

Post by TriforceP »

If you're so sure of your read, then why not give us your
actual
points one more time, and not just repeat "Singer is scum" like it'll suddenly make it true?
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (isolation #57) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:22 am

Post by TriforceP »

In post 1018, The Blue Blur wrote:Hi just checking in really quickly.

Im not sure why we are pushing bulba anymore and I challenge Plotfrog to check out Atu,, who hasnt posted in nearly 2 days, also Grib.

~Sala

For me it's because he's providing a point without a reason, and still has yet to answer my question.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1050 (isolation #58) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:16 am

Post by TriforceP »

In post 1020, Bulbazoor wrote:
In post 1017, Bulbazoor wrote:
In post 1011, Banana Frog wrote:Bulbazoor, then who else is scum? Who else is town (besides the blue blur...we got that one too)? Please provide some content other than rehashing singer/Pers slot is scum 900 times over. Currently we think you are scum because you have tried to ask for towncred, your town case on sonic was forced and weak, and you have hardly done any other scumhunting. That is part of why we are focused on you, because you're our top scumread and if you are town we need you to start scumhunting so if you do flip town, we can see how people have interacted with you. Repeating Songer/Perse is scum doesn't help build up those associatives and interactions.

@fire - what do you mean in 989?

This is itself is weak. Why do you keep assuming I was asking for towncred when I have expressed that I do not care how you read me. I care a h out soling the game and singer is scum. That overall point he qas making is bad comparison with two players tha t are not the same person.

Yet to answer? Perhaps the most important part of my read is how they completely compare two different players. And perse was scummy.

Comparing two players can be townie. In fact, it's how most common scumreads came to be. Newbscum RVSing their Godfather is a good example of how that could be useful. I'm not saying that what she argued was a scumtell, just that her making that argument doesn't make her mafia.
As for the perse thing, I get it, but perse can only be some of your read, both since he's not here any more and because he posted a lot less than Sing has/will.

In post 1041, Bulbazoor wrote:I can not prove it to you.

This is true for anyone who isn't an IC
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1091 (isolation #59) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:45 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 1090, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1086, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Alright. Don't know how you meant to convey that with your earlier post, but cool.
So anyways, what are you trying to say exactly? Singer shouldn't policy lynch? You think the policy votes against elusive were bad? Scummy? Were you just stating an opinion? :D

Policy lynches are generally scummy

But if what singer says is true that they always do it I guess with meta can't lynch based just on that.

I mean policy lynch is basically saying "you don't play how we want you get lynched" it's bullying players to conform to play styles and I find it shitty thing to do.

On the other hand, if one player is keeping multiple from enjoying the game, such as in this case, then the lynch could very well be justified. I don't support all policy lynches either, but there are always exceptions.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (isolation #60) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:03 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 1097, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1091, TriforceP wrote:
In post 1090, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1086, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Alright. Don't know how you meant to convey that with your earlier post, but cool.
So anyways, what are you trying to say exactly? Singer shouldn't policy lynch? You think the policy votes against elusive were bad? Scummy? Were you just stating an opinion? :D

Policy lynches are generally scummy

But if what singer says is true that they always do it I guess with meta can't lynch based just on that.

I mean policy lynch is basically saying "you don't play how we want you get lynched" it's bullying players to conform to play styles and I find it shitty thing to do.

On the other hand, if one player is keeping multiple from enjoying the game, such as in this case, then the lynch could very well be justified. I don't support all policy lynches either, but there are always exceptions.

How do you ever know scum aren't pushing on a policy lynch?

Perhaps one town is annoyed calls for it, then scum jumps on claiming they are also annoyed by the player.

No one scum read the player, completely because maybe 1 person followed by group mentality to get rid of.

that sounds fine?

Here is what you do.
1) ignore the player.
2) ask to be replaced out
3) tough it out and never play with that player again.

Personally I don't like any if the above except maybe ignore. They are still better than altering the game because if personnel grudges.

Point taken. I step down, sir.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (isolation #61) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 1143, Bulbazoor wrote:Why are you still bothering me after I made a case? And said what I had to say?

Because your case hasn't convinced everyone.
And I half-agree with the Blurs. This day is too long.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (isolation #62) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by TriforceP »

@Mod
what's the vote count at?
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1148 (isolation #63) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by TriforceP »

And idk why I said half-agreed. I'd support Grat if it meant ending the day.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1173 (isolation #64) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:48 pm

Post by TriforceP »

Refering to 626 and 802, I just found it weird that literally noone else commented on those. When someone roleclaims or softclaims where I come from, people are all over that shit. It just seemed weird that a possible claim like that would go unmentioned.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1175 (isolation #65) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 1174, Titus wrote:VC here.

No there isn't :P
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (isolation #66) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:22 pm

Post by TriforceP »

So, top three wagons. Grat I won't block. KC I'm wary about. Bulb I'm on.
That's my two cents on it.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1277 (isolation #67) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:07 pm

Post by TriforceP »

Welcome to the game Kop
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1285 (isolation #68) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by TriforceP »

This is a lot of pushing for a Grat lynch, BB. Would you be willing to bring anyone else to majority, or just him?
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1288 (isolation #69) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:36 pm

Post by TriforceP »

Never said it was bad, BB. Just asking if you would support any others. Chill.
Kling? I'll put him on my list of ISOs to check.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1290 (isolation #70) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:52 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 1262, The Blue Blur wrote:
In post 1261, Titus wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.14

Gratuitous
(6): Quoth The Pidgeon, Flubbernugget, Prolapsed Brain, Firebringer, The Blue Blur, Banana Frog
Klingoncelt
(5): mastin2, Atum, Muffin, PeregrineV, Grib
Bulbazoor
(2): Gratuitous, TriforceP
Oversoul
(2): Drizzx, LittleGumball
PeregrineV
(1): Oversoul
The Goat
(1): Klingoncelt
singersigner
(1): Bulbazoor
Firebringer
(1): singersigner

Not Voting
(2): MaxwellPuckett, The Goat

With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2015-08-23 15:53:43)

Anyone not on Kling/Grat at this point is antitown.

Seriously, we need to get this game moving!!!

Sally

Just caught this post.
Just because we have not chosen to join a possible hammer doesn't mean we're antitown, either in Role PM or playstyle. This is way an overreaction. I understand perfectly your plan, and somewhat agree with it, but dude.
IGMEOUY: BB
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1303 (isolation #71) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 1292, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1288, TriforceP wrote:Never said it was bad, BB. Just asking if you would support any others. Chill.
Kling? I'll put him on my list of ISOs to check.

Kling's a
her
, thanks.

And please do ISO me at your first opportunity.

Ah... I was replying to you about ISOing BB (I guess that would actually make it a them)...
But if you want me to ISO you, why not?

In post 1297, Grib wrote:I will prove it when you die.

Because you're so helpful after that.

In post 1298, Klingoncelt wrote:There's something I do that you others might want to try - I go to a player's Profile Page and ISO ALL of their games. There's a lot of meta to study there.

Grib, remember that time in that other game when I said I read yours?

I remember.

That's... a lot of work. Kudos to you. I'll do a brief glance at one or two maybe, but that's it.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1318 (isolation #72) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:02 am

Post by TriforceP »

So, read changes over the last few pages:
BB down (intense on those two lynches and not really willing to look elsewhere)
KC down (gut. I'll ISO her this weekend)
I'll vote Grat if he gets close to a hammer, but not yet.
Bulb? You're safe for now.
VOTE: BlueBlur
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1329 (isolation #73) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:29 am

Post by TriforceP »

In that case, since Day 1 needs to die...
VOTE: Gratuitous
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1400 (isolation #74) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:54 am

Post by TriforceP »

I understand your reasoning, Soul, but
1) While I'm not feeling confident in the Blurs as town, they have a good point. This day is getting quiet, and we still have a while to go.
2) Grat hasn't contributed as much as other people, and I'd rather lynch a lurker than someone who could be helpful later.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1411 (isolation #75) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:10 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 1404, Oversoul wrote:
In post 1400, TriforceP wrote:I understand your reasoning, Soul, but
1) While I'm not feeling confident in the Blurs as town, they have a good point. This day is getting quiet, and we still have a while to go.
2) Grat hasn't contributed as much as other people, and I'd rather lynch a lurker than someone who could be helpful later.

There are multiple lurkers, yet their names were not raised.

I'm aware. These are my personal reasons for joining the lynch.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1562 (isolation #76) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:46 am

Post by TriforceP »

Hey guys. Been busy the last few days. Gonna go catch up real fast, should be back to actually playing by the end of the day.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1703 (isolation #77) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by TriforceP »

All right, so caught up. Here are my thoughts:

@Gratuitous: My vote on you didn't change because of who was voting, but because of how many were voting. If you notice, a VC also happened right before my vote. I saw you were at L-3 or whatever, so I decided it was close enough for me to join.

@Quoth: Why must you two keep reminding us of your towniness? It happens, like, a lot.

Gummy's 1584 (Here I started writing down post numbers): There are admittedly a lot of people thinking like that right now. Not saying I don't understand, but it's not necessarily scummy.

BB's 1587: That post was after she asked, so you can't really use it as reasoning why she was scummy before.

Gummy's 1590: So you think they're both town?

Grat's 1611: I don't think he was pushing the opinion, only asking you about it. Even if I feel that Fire is town, if Grib questions it, I can still ask him what he thinks of it.

KC's 1624: It's been building up as time goes on, though I don't think there's one post putting it all together.

KC's 1629: So you're giving into the pressure then? If you feel like this wagon shouldn't go anywhere, do the right thing, not the popular thing. Just say no to drugs kids.

KC's 1651: That in itself is lynch-worthy :P

KC's 1655: Mislynched you say? So you think Grat's town too?

Pedit: Well, the Grib wagon is off. Right now I'm good with either of the leads, but maybe Grib deserves a once-over too.
Sonic (I'll assume): Calm down. Plz.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1709 (isolation #78) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:01 pm

Post by TriforceP »

Let's see if Grib posts or replaces before I vote him. Even so it's ISO time (after I catch up with other games)
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1907 (isolation #79) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:47 am

Post by TriforceP »

In post 1737, Flubbernugget wrote:Actually scum team two wouldn't know grats alignment to know how to manipulate the wagon in their favor so forget multiball conspiracy theories

I must look closer at the votes for my second conspiracy theory or better yet disregard this all in favor of occam's razor

It's very obvious from the OP that it's singleball. Why do you talk about this here?

In post 1760, Prolapsed Brain wrote:My vote is better-served here:

VOTE: Klingoncelt

What was the deciding factor on this?

In post 1784, Banana Frog wrote:
In post 1777, The Blue Blur wrote:
In post 1773, Banana Frog wrote:Fuck me. Sorry for slipping.......again :(

In post 1772, Fro99er wrote:There's still time for a Blue Blur lynch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do you say this?

No seriously, why?

LOL did you actually think I was serious?

Yes, I think you *could* be scum. No, I am not willing to abandon Kling to push a wagon on you now. I was being largely sarcastic. Sorry if it didn't come across that way to you.

Um... at this point? Yeah, we'd think you'd be serious.

In post 1793, LittleGumball wrote:
In post 1792, The Blue Blur wrote:
In post 1787, Banana Frog wrote:
In post 1779, The Blue Blur wrote:Let me explain this in bold because youre starting to annoy me:

Mafia is a game of compromises, the fact you werent willing to even think about Grat/Kling as scum especially with the fact there was no hammer incriminates you when one of them flips scum, because you are guilty of purposely delaying the day, which, regardless of your alignment, is anti town.

Gumball is relatively new here. I can see why he doesn't get it. But gumball is pretty obvtown to me, even if they are acting anti-town without realizing it.

Nice defending there. I like how bulba is obvscum but Gumball is obvtown.

Stop fucking hurting my townread of you.

no trust me this is a verrrrrrrry different community than where i come from

believe it or not most games there (at least the ones that I participated in) rarely if ever reach a majority lynch before the end of the day. That's just one culture shock, let your imagination run wild from there.

Can confirm. Very much confirm.

In post 1795, The Blue Blur wrote:I dont give a fuck about other sites and (somehow?) how you think that clears you.

People HERE do not wait til deadline to come up with a lynch, because 99.99999% of the time, its shitty and hits town.

Well, other sites show how people learned the game. It effects their playstyle and what they scumread heavily. While it doesn't confirm her, they're also important.

In post 1820, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Do you know how frustrating it is to replace into a game just to be lynched? I really wanted to replace into this game, which is why I personally volunteered. I would really like to continue playing.

But here I am taking the one slot in the game that has 8 or 9 votes on it, trying to salvage whatever town points I can in order to make it to the second goddamn day!

I'm all for giving Constantine the extra day to defend himself. Literally he just came in, and he's about to be lynched.

Not all caught up yet
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1991 (isolation #80) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:22 am

Post by TriforceP »

In post 1916, The Blue Blur wrote:
Metal Sonic wrote:im just done with video editing bro. sending you now.

VOTE: Bee
THIS ISNT MOVING.

ANYONE WHO COUNTERS, TRIES TO CW ME, OR VOTES ANYONE BESIDES GUMBALL/MATSIN IS CLAIMING SCUM.

~Sally

Just because this has happened a lot... Is Sal usually like this?
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1996 (isolation #81) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:09 pm

Post by TriforceP »

"Maybe if you stopped tunneling you could look town"
"Maybe if you voted Grat you could be town"
My work is done here.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2003 (isolation #82) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by TriforceP »

Inactivity?
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2006 (isolation #83) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:55 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 2005, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:The set-up implies that one of the two jailkeepers/kidnappers is scum

Where? I don't think it states that there can't be two of the same role.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2009 (isolation #84) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:36 am

Post by TriforceP »

So thoughts on stuff so far:
Drizzx hydra looks good to me, even after Constantines push against them.
I still feel for the Grat wagon, so I'll
VOTE: Honeybee
Has Bee even posted yet?
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2010 (isolation #85) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:36 am

Post by TriforceP »

@Bee
Show up!
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2015 (isolation #86) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:21 am

Post by TriforceP »

In post 2014, Firebringer wrote:Who is confscum?

That was a BB head, so I'll assume Honeybee
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2016 (isolation #87) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:22 am

Post by TriforceP »

In post 2012, Firebringer wrote:I feel like sheeping.
Cause thats what Jesus would do. He wasn't no Shepherd.
VOTE: HoneyBee

If I hadn't given up on reading you forever...
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2062 (isolation #88) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:21 am

Post by TriforceP »

Correction: he is YOUR top priority scum read. Obviously they aren't everyone's.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2098 (isolation #89) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by TriforceP »

And apparently Drixx guessed it was a fakeclaim.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2099 (isolation #90) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by TriforceP »

Also, drunk is indeed a permanent modifier. I should know.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2101 (isolation #91) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:35 pm

Post by TriforceP »

Actually, he mentioned both theories... interesting...
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2120 (isolation #92) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 2111, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 2062, TriforceP wrote:Correction: he is YOUR top priority scum read. Obviously they aren't everyone's.

My top priority

Understood. Obviously, looking at were my vote is, he's mine too. It was bad wording. My point is that he isn't the top priority of everyone, hence the votes elsewhere. Back to your "seeing things from other perspectives is hard" thing.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2127 (isolation #93) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:20 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 2123, Metal Sonic wrote:If you got roleblocked, how did you jailkeep him?

It's a day action. They chose during the day, so role blocks at night wouldn't effect the fact that the jail was kept. However, the kill was a night action, so the RB could've stopped the kill.

So sorry to hear all that Drixx. Take your time
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2128 (isolation #94) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:23 pm

Post by TriforceP »

@Flubbernugget
I really should.

Peeps! Listen up!
When I get on a computer I'll make a big, long post about how the silent Honeybee is scum (though I would still like them to post)
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2199 (isolation #95) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:30 am

Post by TriforceP »

In post 2197, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:
In post 2185, Titus wrote:
The judge if any exists has 48 hours to pm me from the time of this post to send me whether they approve or reject this lynch.

Judge confirmation

That is not a judge confirmation, since it says "if one exists". However, yesterday's short twilight IS confirmation.
Well, looks like I never had to get on a computer to convince people of Gratscum. If Honeybee turns up mafia that'll cement my town views on the Blurs.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2200 (isolation #96) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:32 am

Post by TriforceP »

Kop, why do you think that I'm scumbuds with Singer?
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2273 (isolation #97) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by TriforceP »

I think he was joking.
But just in case, remember that everyone was given a random modifier. Hers just isn't compulsive apparently.
And please use your RC on her tonight... just to make sure she isn't a kidnapper.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2334 (isolation #98) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:49 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 2283, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:The propability is next to impossible. Psychotic Neighborizing Jailkeeper was a role clearly designed by the mod specifically intended for this game.

Do you really think both Singer
AND
Drixx rolled Psychotic Neighborizing Jailkeeper?

It was one of the roles provided on the lists, so yes.

So it's true, three people have modifiers. I believe this is myself (drunk), Constantine (drunk buddy!) and Drizzzx (Compulsive. Titus rest their souls).
Is that correct?
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2343 (isolation #99) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:34 am

Post by TriforceP »

In post 2342, PeregrineV wrote:I think I found the Drixx thing. Mod-killed because confirmed town? ()

Who was their neighborize night1?

Correct.
The N1 neighborize was Constantine. Half the day was based on this.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2355 (isolation #100) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:33 am

Post by TriforceP »

In post 2352, Oversoul wrote:I'm so confused. If Singer is also the compulsive vig thing, where did her shot go?

She's not compulsive. That was Drizzzx only.
Anyone else have any modifiers by the way?
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2357 (isolation #101) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:05 am

Post by TriforceP »

Bloody Bulba
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2363 (isolation #102) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:53 am

Post by TriforceP »

TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2376 (isolation #103) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:19 pm

Post by TriforceP »

Day exists?
Whoh
Yo Constantine, what did you get last night?
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2395 (isolation #104) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:45 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 2392, The Blue Blur wrote:
In post 2390, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:What? You want Titus to modkill a town judge for using their action? That is crazy.

There is no excuse to do that.

If they townread Honeybee

Lets play a game.

Lets say Im a 1-shot Gov who is town.

Everyone wagons Quoth who is obvscum for this scenario.

I decide to change it to my scumread, singer.

Singer flips town.

Explain the town motivation.

Motivation is that they thought most other people were wrong, and that the "obvscum" may be town. I can definitely see how it would apply in this case, since Honeybee never posted yesterday or fought the lynch. Maybe they wanted to give 'em a chance.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2427 (isolation #105) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:39 am

Post by TriforceP »

In post 2425, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:@Metal

I don't think so. Jailkeepers have always blocked actions, at least in my experience.

If you check the wiki, the base version is doctor/roleblocker. There is a variation that protects from all targeting roles though.
@Mod:
which is it here?
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2463 (isolation #106) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:59 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 2460, MaxwellPuckett wrote:If Farside is telling the truth about being a normal jailer, then the rolecop on Singer shouldn't have been blocked. So either Farside is lying (i don't believe she is), Constantine doesn't have the rolecop and is lying (unlikely), Constantine was roleblocked (possible), or scum received the Singer rolecop result (scum withholding it could happen if Singer was scum or town, actually). Did I miss any options?

It's funny that I wanted Grib dead, but Constantine is making me rethink the slot.

Singer being scum would explain a lot, but every so often she posts something that makes me reconsider a scumread.

Okay check that shit out. Sally, posts like this make me not trust you. First of all, you can't say someone is CONFIRMED scum, and then go line up a lynch in the case that the CONFIRMED scum flips town. Like what? You're not using the word 'confirmed' correctly, and your logic is inconsistent.
"this slot is confirmed scum. Here's my evidence. And regardless of their alignment, they're a bad slot. WHEN the slot flips scum, yadda yadda yadda." you made certain to put in that you were SURE Grat slot would flip scum. But then you still stick in a net just in case they flip town. Or because you know they'll flip town?

PEDIT @ Prolapsed Brain: See how what is?

Thank you, Max. Thank you.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2510 (isolation #107) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:17 am

Post by TriforceP »

In post 2468, singersigner wrote:How are you picking out those particular quotes while not reading any of the context or literally any other quotes that explain it further?

Psychotic Neighborizing Jailkeeper. Targeted Quoth both nights.

Why did you target me last night without having read the game?

Maybe because he replaced in at night...?

In post 2471, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:So yeah, it is becoming pretty clear that we should of recieved Singers role PM by now.

BTW, I think it is about time the bartender claims.

Why?

In post 2506, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Still no role PM reveal.

Sure, I guess scum could keep that as privileged information, but it is much more likely that scum knew of my attempted action and tried to run inference in order to protect Singer.

Regardless, the fact that a highly important role PM for clearing a highly suspicious claim didn't turn up only solidifies my vote.

This is all WIFOM. All of it.

TITUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2512 (isolation #108) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:40 am

Post by TriforceP »

But here's the thing: he didn't target you. Muffin did. That argument I get. I was just pointing out that it wasn't Farside who chose to jail you.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2526 (isolation #109) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:27 am

Post by TriforceP »

In post 2513, singersigner wrote:If you read farside's posts you would've seen she made a very conscious effort to choose one of Gumball's "scum reads." Which is why I'm calling her out on it.

This is nothing that I'm talking about. Feel free to talk about Farside with all that; I don't care. It has literally nothing to do with anything I've said.

In post 2516, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 2413, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Maybe you guys don't understand. A scum judges isn't likely, and that is a definitive fact.

There is a combined 37% chance that of 4 possible people, at least 1 rolled a townie from either the miscellaneous slot or the town anything

There is only an 8% chance that at least one of two scum anything rolled judge.

This is one game, not a mass of games. Don't do this

Why not?

In post 2525, farside22 wrote:Also, silly question: is singer scum reading quoth? If so why not just vote him and bring someone else in the neighborhood.

No. She's townreading them, and using her role more as a doctor than as a roleblocker/vigilante
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2543 (isolation #110) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:32 am

Post by TriforceP »

In post 2527, singersigner wrote:Until they didn't show up in the QT and I got paranoid. I also said that.

You did, but, as you said, that's just paranoia.

In post 2539, farside22 wrote:
In post 2189, Titus wrote:
Since this question has come up a lot, I will be clear.

A compulsive neigborizing psychotic jailkeepers and kidnappers must jail and attempt to kill their target N1. After their N1 attempt, they have no shot left. They still must neighborize or a target will be picked at random.

Why jail someone you are town reading if you have to kill them?

The three modifiers are as follows:
Drizzzx (Compulsive)
Constantine (Drunk)
Myself (Drunk)
Nobody else has a negative modifier.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2546 (isolation #111) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:59 am

Post by TriforceP »

No you don't. As you can see with the whole Singer-role thing, it can become quite a problem.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2550 (isolation #112) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:09 am

Post by TriforceP »

In post 2548, singersigner wrote:And Firebringer proves why that slot is still scum.

He voted you for a reason some people are at least hating you for, and others are scumreading. How does that make him scum...?
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2554 (isolation #113) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:15 am

Post by TriforceP »

In post 2551, singersigner wrote:People are scumreading me for pointing out why Farside is scum?

And I point out that he's still scum [for neglecting to comment on any of the those point] from when I said his slot was scum D1...and you're still confused by what now?

What exactly are people "hating" me for and why hasn't anyone said literally anything about it?

You said that that post proved his continued scuminess. Besides, its not the Farside-is-scum that people are hating you for, but your playstyle this game, which no, I don't know if it's normal or not.
I think BB has been saying a lot about it :P
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2564 (isolation #114) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:07 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 2563, Firebringer wrote:Why is Farside scum?
I think more likely singer than Farside.
They are likely not on team though.

Quoting to say I concur.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2569 (isolation #115) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:13 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 2565, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Okay, I can definitively prove singer is scum.

There is no such thing as a non-compulsive psychotic neighborizing jailkeeper allowed in this set up. The only variant of that role allowed in the set up is compulsive.

Singer obviously lied, and that is 100% proven since her claim defies the set-up.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?tit ... FKidnapper
You sure about that?

pedit: Constantine, I have a not so radical even better idea
Let's NOT lynch someone because the case against them is flawed
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2570 (isolation #116) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:14 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 2566, mastin2 wrote:I have this radical idea.

How about we stop being so overly focused on the roles and focus on pure, simple scumhunting?

With the possible exception of singer, my reads basically haven't changed since the last time I posted a readslist...and that was ages ago.
Know why it hasn't changed?

Because all this talk of roles and whatnot has been absolutely worthless.

TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2574 (isolation #117) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:18 pm

Post by TriforceP »

@Titus can you, like, poke Honeybee or something?
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2589 (isolation #118) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:44 am

Post by TriforceP »

Thank you
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2630 (isolation #119) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:57 pm

Post by TriforceP »

Honeybee is getting replaced? Maybe we'll see some action now.
Also, I think I've decided which side I'll get on today
VOTE: Singer
At this point it's one of those two, and I feel... less confident, I guess, about Singer.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2638 (isolation #120) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:01 am

Post by TriforceP »

@Titus
can the judge save themselves?
Also guys, don't forget Bee is beeing replaced. Maybe their replacement will at least say hi
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2644 (isolation #121) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:27 pm

Post by TriforceP »

Sorry to disappoint ya, but Elusive's out of the game, Farside.
Who was his replacement again? Flubber?
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2649 (isolation #122) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 2646, The Blue Blur wrote:So the Sala head doesnt care about this game anymore.

Sonic call me when Honey gets rope.

Also, we agree that Singer is scum for blocking the Town Vig TWICE.

~Sally

If you agree she's scum then why not join her wagon?
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2651 (isolation #123) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:57 pm

Post by TriforceP »

Ah. That's why.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2695 (isolation #124) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:20 am

Post by TriforceP »

In post 2662, The Blue Blur wrote:
In post 2660, farside22 wrote:What stops the judge from doing it again?

Mercy when we Massclaim.

Why would you have mercy on someone you think is scum?

In post 2670, The Blue Blur wrote:Because the Honey lynch is going through.

Titus would modify the scum judge ability to not NL scum repeatedly

Titus made the Don't Trust the Cops game I believe, so I'm willing to bet no, she wouldn't.

In post 2677, The Blue Blur wrote:
In post 2574, TriforceP wrote:
@Titus can you, like, poke Honeybee or something?

In post 2638, TriforceP wrote:
@Titus
can the judge save themselves?
Also guys, don't forget Bee is beeing replaced. Maybe their replacement will at least say hi

Also, this is scum too^

Why? Because I won't join your oh-so-precious Honeybee lynch and want someone in their slot to at least try to defend themselves before lynching them? No thanks

In post 2691, The Blue Blur wrote:You really think sheeping your replacements reads is optimal as town?

Because I see it as something scum would do instead. Also I still find it bullshit you didn't read the last day instead of just iso'ing your replacement.

Worthless votes on Fire and PB, not to mention how Farside didn't know about the Judge, why Honey is confirmed scum, and the events of D2.

Thinking back to where she'd read to at the time, those weren't worthless votes back then.
Besides, why not sheep someone you know the alignment of?
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2705 (isolation #125) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:18 am

Post by TriforceP »

In post 2696, Salamence20 wrote:So when honey flips scum, what are you going to say?

IF Honey flips scum, I'll say something along the lines of this:
"Good job guys."

In post 2702, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 2698, Oversoul wrote:When Honeybee flips town I want all of your town cards

Then Farside is scum for saying both Klingon and Grat were town.

Its pretty easy

So... he's scum for saying that a townie is town?
Right...
Anyways, I see where you're coming from, but they're also very polarizing lynches. There were people on both sides the entire time.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2708 (isolation #126) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:18 am

Post by TriforceP »

In post 2706, Salamence20 wrote:Farside is scum because LG "knew" that both Grat and Kling were town and wouldnt vote either of them

There were a lot of people who thought Grat was town and a lot who thought Kling were town. It's not a crime to be on both sides.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2748 (isolation #127) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:54 am

Post by TriforceP »

In post 2742, The Blue Blur wrote:Heres the plan:

If no one dies, speedlynch singer
If quoth doesnt end up being vig, speedlynch quoth
If singer doesnt JK us tonight, speedlynch singer

While I'm all for speedlynching singer, why if she doesn't jail you again? Did I miss something?

In post 2747, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 2714, farside22 wrote:
In post 2712, Flubbernugget wrote:Was there speculation about there being 2 jk's? And singer is jail keeping a vig from what I heard. But singer hasn't been jk'd herself?

I jailed her night 2.
But she should stop jailing the vig

How did she jail the vig if you jailed her?

I'm probably rehashing old territory but whatever

Singers action was a day action. It takes precedence.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2750 (isolation #128) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:24 am

Post by TriforceP »

Acceptable enough.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2772 (isolation #129) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by TriforceP »

I like how Firebringer is saying that.
Constantine, what have you got on Quoth?
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2781 (isolation #130) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by TriforceP »

And why do you think he's SK, and not anyone else?
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2801 (isolation #131) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:27 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 2795, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Salamence, please drop the angry internet rage queen act

Accept that you don't have all the answers, and stop hounding people who dive into territory you have ignored. The day is long, and your continued pestering is really getting on my nerves.

I agree with the first part, but I've given up. It's Sally's meta. Just learn to look beyond what you see.
Anyways, why not answer the question yourself? Why have someone else do it?
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2805 (isolation #132) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by TriforceP »

Hermit, the drunks were given to the two of us before the game because three negative modifiers are given at random. How many times do I have to explain this to people?
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2806 (isolation #133) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:09 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In the Setup Wiki, Titus said wrote:Assign three negative modifiers to players at random. Verify negative modifiers have relevance.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2809 (isolation #134) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:14 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 2807, Quoth The Pidgeon wrote:We claimed vig?

:S

This is news to me.

People have been referencing this all day. I'm not sure where it happened either.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2810 (isolation #135) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:27 pm

Post by TriforceP »

How haven't you picked up on this yet?
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2822 (isolation #136) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:45 am

Post by TriforceP »

Constantine, does this change your thoughts on them at all?
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2827 (isolation #137) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:46 am

Post by TriforceP »

I hate to say when I agree with someone with a teddy bear for an avatar, but that timing was horrible.
VOTE: PidgeonPals
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2830 (isolation #138) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 2828, Salamence20 wrote:
No honeybee vote is a scumclaim

AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW!?

TriforceP wrote:I hate to say when I agree with someone with a teddy bear for an avatar, but that timing was horrible.
VOTE: PidgeonPals

SCUMCLAIM

Well, vig me if you want. You'll be sorely disappointed.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2929 (isolation #139) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by TriforceP »

So many things to reply to... But on mobile...
1) Sal? Sonic? Fine. Good job finding scum. Don't let it get to your head now :P
2) My N2 was Constantine. Talk to me Frogs.
3) BB, they weren't confscum FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME. I almost wish he wasn't so that it wouldn't go to your head. Of course, since they were right, chances are they're not scum (sadly). Some people didn't want Honey lynched so that they'd talk.
4) The Judge is not confscum. As long as we learn who it is soon, I think it's wise for Constantine to hide their identity.
5) Why are we wagoning me again? You guys never answered that.
6) Why do you think the pretender is the judge?
7) While you weren't talking to me... Right back atcha TBB (whichever you are)
A live town is a good town. And why shouldn't they be replaced? Why have so many town die instead of maybe having them become helpful and non-lurky?
Pedit: Connie, he was talking about you.
Ppedit: STOP FREAKING POSTING YOU GUYS AND LET ME TALK
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2930 (isolation #140) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by TriforceP »

Finally got it through :D
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2940 (isolation #141) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 2935, The Blue Blur wrote:
In post 2934, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:@TriforceP

I had strong speculation after the first lynch was stopped that this person was the judge. I am not always vocal about what I am thinking.

Anyways, I don't want to give this person away. It would just be ensuring what I think is a mislynch.

GET FUCKED.

JUDGE SHOULD OUT AND APOLOGIZE FOR GAMETHROWING IF HE IS TOWN.

BUT HES NOT.

Game throwing means causing a loss
We lynches HB anyways.
The game wasn't thrown.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2959 (isolation #142) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:29 pm

Post by TriforceP »

I'm called an Agent.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2960 (isolation #143) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by TriforceP »

Unless I was redirected no.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2970 (isolation #144) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by TriforceP »

Who else got my drunk dials?
N1 - Connie
N2 - Connie
N3 - TBB
Pedit: Ninja was given to one mafia member. Interesting...
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3011 (isolation #145) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:45 pm

Post by TriforceP »

One quote at a time

In post 2972, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Triforce, can you explain what the drunk modifier does in relation to the "agent" power?

It sends my tracker/watcher stuff to a random player, like your drunken role cop.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3013 (isolation #146) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:28 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 2975, singersigner wrote:
In post 2972, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Triforce, can you explain what the drunk modifier does in relation to the "agent" power?

How do you not know what it does if you're drunk yourself? The wiki is pretty clear on how the role works.

@Triforce...how do you know ninja is a modifier? From what I can an undetectable can be one of three things.

Ninja was the first to pop into my mind. What are the others you can think of?
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3015 (isolation #147) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:46 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 2980, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 2929, TriforceP wrote:4) The Judge is not confscum. As long as we learn who it is soon, I think it's wise for Constantine to hide their identity.

I don't understand this and it's been stated several times

Also why didn't you vote honeybee

Also why is one vote a wagon

But your "wagon" had to do with being off the honeybee wagon right before its hammer

But Constantine is a better vote because he has this + lying and shitposting

VOTE: constantine @mod please count this I can't make the red squiggly to go away under his name :(

There were two votes and at the time the only ones in the whole game. That's why.
I already explained multiple times my lack of Bee vote and why Judge Dredd may have agreed.
Here's the thing: there's nothing inherently scummy about the lack of movement N2 until we figure out why.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3016 (isolation #148) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:46 pm

Post by TriforceP »

More tomorrow.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3048 (isolation #149) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:59 am

Post by TriforceP »

In post 3010, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 3008, singersigner wrote:You can't just fearmonger me into all of a sudden changing my mind. :roll:

I dont give a shit what you think.

The second I flip town all your cred goes down the drain.

You can redeem it by voting Constantine

A single action does not a town read make, Sal. This is flat-out coercion. Sorry to burst your bubble.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3105 (isolation #150) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 3083, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 1260, Titus wrote:
In post 1251, The Goat wrote:Well that's a personal record. I've now forgotten that I'm playing this game twice.

Mod, please replace me if I'm not dead. Sincerest apologies, all.

In post 1258, The Blue Blur wrote:
Titus can we get a VC

Yes and yes.

The Goat is being replaced. VC incoming.

In post 1774, Titus wrote:
Grib is seeking replacement. I have a volunteer. If she or he doesn't respond or rejects, then I will go to the queue.

In post 1788, Titus wrote:
Atum, Drizzx, and PeregrineV are being prodded.

This hurts guys...

Given this is Drizzx's third prod this day phase, they will be replaced. If they post before a replacement is found, they can stay.

In post 1909, Titus wrote:
Gratuitous has requested replacement. Going to the queue. If one is not found in 19 hours, night will be paused until a replacement has 24 hours to read and select any night actions they may or may not have.

In post 2368, Titus wrote:The group dashes out of bed, heading to the center of town. The group drags Honeybee out of bed and sets her up into the noose. Titus comes out of bed, hung over as always. Some members of the town were still asleep.

The crowd gathers yelling at Titus to tighten the noose on Honeybee's neck. Titus checks her messages. "This feels like there's a violation. You cannot strangle Honeybee. The procedures were not followed. Do not reply back. I will not tell you the procedures." Instead of tightening the noose, she undoes the ties.

"The judge has spared you," Titus says to Honeybee, "Good luck."

The judge has overturned the lynch. It is now Night 2.

The night will last at least 72 hours. Any replacement for Little Gumball will have 24 hours to catch up. I will send a pm at the Start of Day 3.

In post 2369, Titus wrote:
LittleGumball is replaced by Farside22.

Muffin requested replacement.

In post 2628, Titus wrote:
Please post in hydra, Sonic and if you fail pick up immediately. Ty. Atum needs a prod. I missed that. He's getting one.

Honeybee will be replaced.

In post 2916, Titus wrote:
So Hermit asked to be replaced and it's withdrawn. Noted.

In post 3079, Titus wrote:
Atum has until a replacement is found to post. I'll be PMing him, since daystart isn't technically two hours old.

This is bad

I agree. This game is in a sad state of affairs when it comes to original players.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3106 (isolation #151) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:29 pm

Post by TriforceP »

Why don't we start lynching more extreme lurkers so people will stop lurking? Because seriously...
The problem with OS is they're asking to be lynched. Let's give it to someone who's not today, and someone kill him tonight or lunch him tomorrow. But for now, let's focus on someone who's lurking and don't wanna die.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3110 (isolation #152) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:52 am

Post by TriforceP »

Bulba-slot is who again?
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3113 (isolation #153) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:33 am

Post by TriforceP »

Lets lynch that
VOTE: Ronit
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3208 (isolation #154) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:36 am

Post by TriforceP »

All caught up. V/LA ends tonight.
I'm going for Ronit because they've been pretty inactive until a few pages ago and they are, in my opinion, the scummiest of te inactives. Other people may be town reading Bulba, but I ain't.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3242 (isolation #155) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by TriforceP »

V/LA is done by the way. I've got some studying to do for a test tonight, but tomorrow I should be back like normal.
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3286 (isolation #156) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:11 pm

Post by TriforceP »

In post 3235, The Blue Blur wrote:Seriously oversoul is pretty much a policy counterwagon.

If you want a really scum wagon for lurking, vote Matsin. Shes been lurking on towncred from Honeybee and I could see that as a bus.

I wouldn't really say that lynch gave anyone towncred other than you guys... especially lurkers like Mastina

In post 3249, mastin2 wrote:
I can restate my reads easily.
But I'm in no mood to fight the wagons. Even though I'm pretty sure Oversoul/ronit/Firebringer are all town.

Then please restate them for all to see. From what I've seen, as town, you're a good scumhunter. As for fighting the wagons, you wouldn't have to. But it is kinda counterproductive to not at least put half an effort out there to stop what you think is a townlynch

Liar

In post 3274, Oversoul wrote:I actually think Plot is scum here.
She made an offhand comment about my scum game that I did not like considering she has played with me as town before.

People can read games they're not in.
And also, just because they said something "you didn't like" doesn't make them scum.

In post 3279, Warped wrote:
In post 3258, The Blue Blur wrote:Sigh.

I wanna argue that Matsin is wrong, but she isnt. This game is lacking. I almost want to replace out because Im 86% sure Sonic doesnt care for this game and Im literally carrying the game on my shoulders right now keeping the game relevant but not getting any responses.

Idk what to do guys.

If you want my advice, I'd say post more sparingly. Your overposting in the game (to the point of nearly spamming) is part of the reason people are getting disengaged. Just take a step back and let people who haven't posted much get caught up properly. If you see apathy and lack of activity, the solution isn't to post a lot to compensate for it. A healthy gamestate is one where lots of posters are equally active and have reasonable activity levels.

This.

In post 3280, The Blue Blur wrote:
In post 3279, Warped wrote:
In post 3258, The Blue Blur wrote:Sigh.

I wanna argue that Matsin is wrong, but she isnt. This game is lacking. I almost want to replace out because Im 86% sure Sonic doesnt care for this game and Im literally carrying the game on my shoulders right now keeping the game relevant but not getting any responses.

Idk what to do guys.

If you want my advice, I'd say post more sparingly. Your overposting in the game (to the point of nearly spamming) is part of the reason people are getting disengaged. Just take a step back and let people who haven't posted much get caught up properly. If you see apathy and lack of activity, the solution isn't to post a lot to compensate for it. A healthy gamestate is one where lots of posters are equally active and have reasonable activity levels.

Fuck off.

My posting is justified as more than half of the playerlist is not doing anything

And maybe it wouldn't be needed if you backed off a little. Just give it a try.

In post 3284, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: ronit

How's that

Good man, Flub
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3297 (isolation #157) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:18 am

Post by TriforceP »

So has anyone other than Plotfrog ever received a tracker/watcher results PM on any night?
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4315 (isolation #158) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:51 pm

Post by TriforceP »

Oh, the game's done.
Good job mah scumteam! lol

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”