Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:27 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2, Titus wrote:

Drixx and ZZZX will also be hydraing, when they give me the name of their hydra.

"Name TBD" sounds pretty good, they should just go with that...
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:29 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Umm...

VOTE: The Goat
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:58 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Dang, Mastin, you seem unusually depressed.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

VOTE: Elusive

She's a little too angry for this early in the game.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:27 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 249, elusive wrote:Oh snap Klingon is scum again? How do you pull it off in so many games? I can't get RNG to roll me scum at all.

As for Peregrine, there was this one game we were in which was hilarious bc of how badly indigo did.

Maxwell, try reading carefully or you could go through my games. I called someone a freak, I was called out for it by someone who was okay with me being called a bitch in another game and I'm seriously still pissed like flames in my damn chest. However, I did have a nice evening so I'm not going to revisit this topic again. My issues with authority will continue to flame on or watevs.

Klingon scummy asf and I need to look at those interactions because scum love to wagon me for not playing like a robot.

Elusive, the wifom isn't endearing you to anyone.

I am Town.

I
hate
robotic play, btw. I just don't see the need to throw PMS all over the place. Shit, at least wait until the game gets going or there's a bigger wagon on you before you start raging.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #256 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 255, mastin2 wrote:Quoth The Pidgeon
Banana Frog
MaxwellPuckett
Grib
Oversoul
The Blue Blur
PeregrineV
Riku
Muffin
Prolapsed Brain
LittleGumball
Gratuitous
Bulbazoor
Klingoncelt
elusive
TriforceP
Drizzx
The Goat
Persivul
Atum

Yeah, this readslist absolutely sucks. Feel free to rip it to shreds.

Quoting for later inspection.

I disagree with some of the reads but R/L has me right now so I can't pick it all apart.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:42 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 257, elusive wrote:KC, you seem to be incapable of a simple act of reading or following the thread. In fact, what are your thoughts on someone other than me? And there is no denying that you are like scum side dominant. I don't even know how you pull it off.

I always scumread ZZZX, and I'm often wrong, so I'll wait to judge the hydra...

LittleGumball is unusually quiet. Out of character.

I'm not sure about Maxwell, either.

That's who else I'm looking at right now.

We all have plenty of time to look everyone over, this Day is like a month long.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:45 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 260, elusive wrote:I'd need to see more from Atum but he's got a clear town to scum meta. His RQS was also maybe in part an inside thing? I used to, on anotehr site, always do RQS that were fluff like "What's your fave color" or "If you could be an animal, which would you be?"

I'd put Klingon lower and Bulbazoar higher.

I think I've played at least once with most people on the list as this or the alt except for Maxwell, Riku, Triforce, Gumball, Muffin and the Goat.

So here's elusive's RQS, answer them if you're town and like to be cooperative. Don't answer them if you're one of those special snowflake types that have mush instead of a spine.

DEAR TOWN 1. Who have you played with before on from the player list? 2. Choose one player and describe their town vs. scum meta. 3. Link to your most recent finished town game and scum game (can be offsite but preferable on MS) 4. What is your fave scum hunting tool? 5. Pick a color for your soul. 6. Which player do you want to ask a question of? Ask them that question. Thank you my lovely dear darlings, <3

Oh and scum don't bother answering, I see through scum answers for what they are. ;)

Quoted for later, like the Mastin list. I don't have the time right now. Tomorrow evening.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #286 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:23 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 278, Muffin wrote:Substance from me tomorrow.

The elusive wagon is shit

3 votes don't make much of a wagon. More like a tricycle.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:57 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 324, elusive wrote:Plot, the problem with reading wrong is you're reading wrong or purposefully being a dbag. #257 is not about anything offline - I don't even know KC offline - BUT about the fact that I have been in a lot of games with KC as scum ON MS and in one recent game (Apocalypse) I white knighted her for a ton and she was scum. I am wary of KC in general. She has a higher chance of rolling scum for some reason than average. That is a statistic. PROVABLE.

I'm not going to argue with that.

I haven't actually run the numbers, but off the top of my head I'd say I roll Mafia or Evil, Neutral, or Benign 3rd about 45% of the time. I seem to roll Vanilla Town another 45%. Maybe 8% of the time I'm a PR. The other 2% is negative Town, like Hated. (I've never pulled Jester, btw.)

So if you're going by odds, it's roughly 55:45 that I drew Town.

The thing is, I'm not the only one that draws like that. Players have to know that in any game any player can be any alignment.

Oh, and I'm usually dead by the end of Day 3 regardless of alignment.

Anyway, I'm Town this time.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #522 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 329, elusive wrote:Banana Frog, KC always mentions tough personal stuff in her games and I'm inured to it by now because see Apocalpyse. Once you mix RL mentions with being scum, its like the boy who cried wolf - its funny to see him get eaten.

No I don't always.

Since May I've been getting mindfucked by the Grim Reaper, so since then I've mentioned RL a lot. It's a pretty big deal.

As Scum or Town there's not a goddamn thing about it that's even slightly amusing.

Or do you think burying kids is funny?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 331, Banana Frog wrote:ok, and real life stuff doesn't affect a person's role pm, but you can choose to attack them on in game actions instead. real life stuff is null. On my main i have in my sig that lifesuck isn't indicative of alignment and I mean that. It doesn't mean I'm town or scum since most of what I have going on predates my role PMs. It just means i've got stuff going on that affects how I interact with people and makes me a little more likely to misread certain kinds of things but I'm still ultimately responsible for how I play in a game.

I think townreading someone solely based on personal stuff is all kinds of slimy, just as slimy as attacking them on it is. It's null.

--Plotinus

Thank you for this post.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #524 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 348, Quoth The Pidgeon wrote:Plotinus why are you townreading Klingon? I was actually just thinking that I would be 100% ok with quicklyncing that slot and not looking back.

And not out of policy or anything although what she did in that one NY game was pretty egregious.

Which game?

Please clarify.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #525 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:11 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 354, elusive wrote:

Plot, go check out KC in NY Apocalypse (its on my Wiki), she's straight up scum vixen but there are tells. I already told you you misunderstood and you continued to try to tell me what I already told you was wrong. I can't point to another KC game that's ongoing where something similar happened but NY apocalypse. Go.

There's Mini Normal 1658, I had lots of fun with that one:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=61108
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #527 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:36 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 521, Muffin wrote:Who's scum, klingon?

I'm going to do a reads list in a bit. It will take a couple hours since I'm ISOing everyone.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #528 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:53 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 260, elusive wrote:

So here's elusive's RQS, answer them if you're town and like to be cooperative. Don't answer them if you're one of those special snowflake types that have mush instead of a spine.

DEAR TOWN 1. Who have you played with before on from the player list? 2. Choose one player and describe their town vs. scum meta. 3. Link to your most recent finished town game and scum game (can be offsite but preferable on MS) 4. What is your fave scum hunting tool? 5. Pick a color for your soul. 6. Which player do you want to ask a question of? Ask them that question. Thank you my lovely dear darlings, <3

Oh and scum don't bother answering, I see through scum answers for what they are. ;)

1. played with before:
Plotinus
Drixx
ZZZX
Elusive
Grib
LittleGumball
MaxwellPuckett
Muffin
TTH
Oversoul
PeregrineV
Salamence20

There are a couple others that I met in passing...

2. Choose one player...

ZZZX, lurks like a corpse when he's Scum, far more chatty and useful as Town.

3. Town, Space Dandy: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=62603

Scum, NY 183: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=61337

4. fave scum hunting tool?

That's a secret.

5. color for your soul

I don't know, I can't see it. It's in a very dark place.

6. Ask them that question...

@Goat - did you play FMs at SC2?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #539 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:47 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 154, Drixx wrote: ...

We find ourselves with an interesting utility role with a downside. If someone would be so kind as to role block or jail us tonight, that would be ridiculously helpful as it will stop us from doing something compulsively that we would otherwise prefer to do at a time of our choosing and to someone we are quite sure is scum.

~Drixx (obviously).

If this is a Scum ploy, it's pretty clever. I mean, I could see a Mafia Goon asking for help from a Town PR, then a Mafia Watcher sees who comes to the rescue. Brilliant way to set up a NK or two...
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #541 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:18 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 540, mastin2 wrote:'K, Klingon can die now.

Vote: Klingoncelt

Care to explain that vote, Mastin?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #542 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:26 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

3 hours later I'm tired of waiting. Going to sleep.

I'll be back tonight around 9 or 10pm eastern.

Maybe you'll think of a reason by then.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #617 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 545, TriforceP wrote:Though I kinda hate to say it, I think elusives explosion was kinda townie. It would take a stupid mafioso indeed to bring that kind of attention to themselves.w

The problem that I'm having with it is that it seems forced - as though she's trying to live up to her Town meta.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #618 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 552, elusive wrote:Mastin, that wasn't directed at you.

KC, simple question - "3 hours later" meh. In that time you could have read the game and provided reads instead of passively waiting for someone else to explain their vote on you. So yeah.

Actually I was working on a reads list. I was in several other games as well, and doing stuff on 4 other sites, plus a project I'm doing for a family member. As if my free time is of any concern to you. Do you plan on doing any sort of scumhunting today?

Anyway, I deleted the list, the reads will be changing over the next 48-72 hours.

And anyway, why should I be active to suit you? Mastin threw down a naked vote and as yet
still
hasn't explained it. We wait for her.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 564, Quoth The Pidgeon wrote:
In post 540, mastin2 wrote:'K, Klingon can die now.

Vote: Klingoncelt

ok

UNVOTE: ; VOTE: Klingon

TTH hasn't posted so I'm going to follow my nose on this one.

Klingon, mastin was clearly referring to your previous post and I agree with her. Drizzt is extremely clearly transparently obvtown for the post in question and you are choosing to post about and justify the extremely unlikely scenario that they are scum and doing an elaborate PR hunt. Its divey and it looks like you are trying to discourage the protown strategy he is proposing or otherwise cast doubt on a slot that frankly should be hailed as obvtown for the post you are doubt casting. Even if you were paranoid about them for that, choosing to explore that over other things is outright silly. I get the impression that you are loosely aware of most of this already anyways.

Bullshit.

I repeat: Bullshit.

Let's say the hydra is Scum. As I already showed, they could be running one hella clever play.

Now let's say they're Town.

Exactly what logic calls for outing yourselves VERY early in the game? What logic calls for risking
other PRs as well
?

See, as Town, they have a 25% blind chance of hitting Scum early on Day 1. After three fookin' weeks of Day 1, they should have some idea between 'em who to target, with a 60-70% chance of hitting Scum.

So why draw that attention to themselves? Why risk other town PRs? Just to work around their role mechanics? Really?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #620 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:16 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 567, Oversoul wrote:VOTE: Klingon

That wagon seems to have a good composition.

If you equate derp and Scum with "good."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #621 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:19 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 572, Drizzx wrote:King you are wrong about one fact: me lurking is not indicative of allignment

Not a single bit.

It depends m
On my mood. Real life busyness

In post 573, Banana Frog wrote:^^^Assume that's Z posting. I can verify that as true.

Well, then, I stand corrected.

Perhaps Z was busy and/or in a bad mood in certain games.

I'll keep it in mind henceforth.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #623 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:31 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 615, elusive wrote:Interestingly, KC acting up with me was after I voted the little gumball that thought it could. Is there a correlation or am I suffering from pareidolia?

You're pulling "reads" outta yer bum, that's what.

Your Gumball vote was RVS.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #628 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:10 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 624, elusive wrote:When or in which game have you seen me faking a town meta? So yeah your read was made to try to seem like you're doing something but in fact are just going for the easy target.

I'm both an easy target and a really difficult one because I don't give a fuck about anyone or anything and do as I wish. Regardless. So, either you meant to try to create drama or ? Please don't try to pretend.

Singer pinging my radar pretty hard, whoever forgot Ori should probably go take a look at that carefully. Posts to say something is going to happen are scumside and need to be tracked before it becomes a trend.

I'm not sheeping Mastin. I've experience with her being wrong and town as well about reads. However, because she draws so much attention to herself anyway...like what do you think anyone's going to forget her or stop looking at her.

LOL< KC telling me to scum hunt when I've asked her to do the same. You implied waiting for 3 hours for someone to explain their vote on you. Then went off on some tangential blah blah rl rant.

Hey, can't play the game because you're too busy? REPLACE THE HELL OUT. #PSA

:igmeou: For fuck's sake, people lynch that.

"When or in which game have you seen me faking a town meta?"

Never. That's how I'm able to see in this game that your Town game isn't being played as usual.

"...you meant to try to create drama or ? Please don't try to pretend."

I'm not the one laughing at grieving relatives. I'm not the one using players' RL as a reason to scumread them.

"LOL< KC telling me to scum hunt when I've asked her to do the same. You implied waiting for 3 hours for someone to explain their vote on you.''

You're saying that I should have
demanded
that she answer me
immediately
?

I am scumhunting. You are not scumhunting. You're making lots of noise, but providing zero substance. Less than zero, actually, you're clogging up the thread and trying to slow down any real progress.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #629 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:12 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Hey, can't play the game because you're too busy? REPLACE THE HELL OUT. #PSA

Who was that directed at?

Who said they're too busy to play?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #637 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 636, TriforceP wrote:My thoughts on this:
1) Stop feeding the possi-troll
2) If you say you will do a read list, please do one
3) This is OMGUS on both sides. If neither wagon is getting anywhere, let's move on, shall we?

The reads list will be coming in about 48 hours.

No more troll-feeding from me, I'll put her on ignore.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #642 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:51 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 641, TriforceP wrote:

Let's try this: ... Is anyone willing to lynch Prolapsed, who's second? Why? Let's just go down the list. We have time. Well come back to this maybe when we get to your name. Sound good?

Why do people think ProlapsedBrain is Scum?

Okay, he only has 9 posts, but there's nothing in there that looks scummy. He's not exactly screaming Town! either, but I see no reason for a wagon on him right now. Null.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #658 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:18 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 647, mastin2 wrote:

In post 618, Klingoncelt wrote:Mastin threw down a naked vote and as yet
still
hasn't explained it. We wait for her.
Basically, my thoughts on you weren't registering one way or another town or scum...until right then and there, where it instantly clicked as being, "
Warning! Hilariously Unbalanced 2 posting!
" to me. Which it sort-of still is with your current posting. It just feels more like your scumplay than your townplay right now.

I don't have a "scumplay" or "townplay," when are people going to figure that out??? :mad: Fuck, I've been here nearly a year now, surely someone should get it. Jeez.

I never play any 2 games exactly the same way regardless of alignment
. My play is
very
heavily influenced by RL, and my RL situations change.

When HU2 was running I was feeling fairly manic, let's call it Too Damn Much Coffee, and my play reflected that. This game I'm sad, angry, and tired. I'm nowhere near as energetic as I was in HU2, I'm not looking at setup spec, and I'm sure as hell not hanging on to every word that every other player types.

Why not? Because I'm Town. And when I'm Scum I play like I'm Town anyway. I have a list of who NOT to lynch (partners) but otherwise I pretty much ignore the Role PM.

Mastin, you haven't the slightest idea what Town me is.

Jump on another wagon. Mine is a mislynch.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #665 (isolation #30) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:47 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 660, mastin2 wrote:
In post 658, Klingoncelt wrote:Mastin, you haven't the slightest idea what Town me is.
Actually, I have been able to identify with accuracy your townplay before. Details will not be revealed, but I've seen your scumplay intimately thanks to modding it and been exposed to your townplay.

That being said
, your statement isn't invalidated; you're actually right: I don't. I don't know your play for a fact. I could be wrong. But it doesn't FEEL wrong. So I'm sorry, I'm pursuing it for the time being.

You need to readjust your feels. You are wrong.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #667 (isolation #31) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:52 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

Here it is, my Almighty Reads List:

Town

Banana Frogs (Plotinus + Fro99er) - Paying attention & hunting. Town

Klingoncelt - Definitely Town.

MaxwellPuckett - I'm not in total agreement with his reads, but he strikes me as genuine. Town

Leaning Town

Gratuitous - Not a lot of posts, but what's there seems good. Lean Town

Signersigner/(Persivul) - Post re: Mastin is a good one. But something feels 'off.' Lean Town

TriForceP - Gut read sez: Lean Town.

Null

Bulbazoor - Says certain players are Town, but won't say why... Uncomfortable Null.

LittleGumball - Ongoing games, can't say much until the other one ends... Null

Mastin2 - I can understand the depression might have something to do with it, but Mastin's reasoning powers seem to have failed her this Day. That or she's incredibly devious and evil Scum... I dunno yet. Null

Muffin - I have a hard time reading him. Null

PeregrineV - I have trouble reading him. Null

Prolapsed Brain - Not enough content for me to get a read. Null

Quoth The Pidgeon (Angry Pidgeon + TTH hydra) - Certainly I don't like their vote on me, and that might be clouding my judgement a bit. Not sure if they're Scum or overconfident derpTown. Null.

The Blue Blur (Metal Sonic + Salamence20) - Can't figure them out - Null

Lean Scum

Atum - 11 posts, 3 dedicated to Oversoul. Why? Lean Scum

The Goat - No content. Lean Scum

Drizzx (Drixx + ZZZX) - softclaims PR and tries to get other PRs to help them N1 - badly timed, dangerous, and unnecessary if Town, brilliant if Scum. Are they that brilliant? Lean Scum

Scum

Elusive - She's playing Angry Girl, which normally is Town, but something's "off" here. It feels forced, like she's trying to play up to her Town meta. Oh, and . Scum

Grib - I'm not nuts about his townreads. His vote on me is ridiculous OMGUSing in Elusive's defense. Scum

Oversoul - So he thinks I'm Town but votes for me because he likes the people on my wagon? Town doesn't clique vote for Town, that's game-throwing. Scum

Riku - Who? Scum
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #786 (isolation #32) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 680, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 560, The Blue Blur wrote:

Im going to talk about PV today, Im sorry about not doing that yesterday, but my news director left me in charge of doing all the newscasts this week, so that comes first.

I think I'm more important than a weeks worth of newcasts for real money as part of a job.

This belongs in a sig.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #789 (isolation #33) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 699, Quoth The Pidgeon wrote:Oh that was you who got modkilled in that one, lmao.

I was force-replaced. My slot was Town.

What point is she trying to make?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (isolation #34) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 730, Banana Frog wrote:
page 27

klingon’s readslist ignoring her read on us which is correct just a bit premature, talk about singer, triforce, atum, the goat, riku when you can. feel like goat and riku should be in the nulls with the other lurk sacks. feels like a lot of reads are based on or around elusive which i get but preflip associatives are bad. + a lot of her nulls are people who are scum reading her and i wonder if there is a causal connection there.

—Plotinus

LittleGumball and I are in another game together right now. We're pretty much stuck with having to Null each other until that other game ends.

We're in the same game with PereV, but I never could read him.

Mastin2 has RL clouding her functionality, so I can't get a read on her.

The Nulls that I said I have trouble reading, well, I have trouble reading them. It's entirely possible that the votes against me cloud my objectivity. No surprise there.

Outside of ongoing games and having played previously with some people, I'm not connected to anyone.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (isolation #35) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:48 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 737, Atum wrote:
Klingon - lean scum, mostly because I think her readslist was terrible. Her point about playstyle is pretty similar to how I (attempt to) play, but elusive is correct in that you'll often miss more technical or subtle habits you fall into as either alignment. Oh, oh and in her readslist I'm scum because something about my posts being dedicated to Oversoul, who is apparently one of her top scum reads. Klingon, can you explain that part of your read on me? Along with the following:

1) What seems good about Gratuitous' posts to you?
2) Why'd that Persivul quote give you a townread?
3) Do you believe that someone with a scum role pm would be more likely to have virtually no posts (2) than someone with a town role pm? Why?

1. They contain solid content that seems sincere.

2. It's comedy gold, and I don't think Scum would go there.

3. Extreme apathy isn't necessarily alignment-indicative. In New York 183 there were 6 different slots that had a total of 17 players. Only 2 of those slots were Scum.

However...

I noticed in some games that the Scums hated each other. For example, in NY 183 both House and RationalMadman flaked after an alpha-man dickslapfest in the Scum PT.

Riku's been here long enough to know not to lurk, and his 2 posts suck. He's not even pretending to show interest. That goes beyond anti-Town in my eyes.

I'm not liking Goat's 5 measly posts, either.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #978 (isolation #36) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:41 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 877, elusive wrote:

I assume you're referring to her outing a player's real life information as some sort of revenge on that player for getting her lynched a bunch of times.

The player in question has been blacklisted for harassment.

I'm not the one that outed the information, I said something like 'she's old enough to know better' and another player posted a number.

I have no idea how old she is.

Elusive, at least use accurate info.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #983 (isolation #37) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:18 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

I am now caught up for the day.

Greetings, Firebringer. Thanks for replacing in.

VOTE: Firebringer
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #988 (isolation #38) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:11 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 986, Firebringer wrote:
So rude.

I see why my predecssor scum read you lol.

Reads still waiting, on my mobile.

Not rude.

I think the slot is Scum.

You are in the slot now.

So I voted for you.

If you want to be all OMGUS, that's up to you.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #991 (isolation #39) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:38 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 990, Firebringer wrote:Klingoncelt I have yet to read the whole read I have yet to decide if you are scum, If I do vote you it will not be for omgus

Cool.

I can save you the trouble, I'm Town. Really.

(And even though I'm voting for you it's nice to see you here, thanks for replacing in.)
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1071 (isolation #40) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1069, singersigner wrote:PAGES 11-15

by KC...what’s the point of commenting on the fact that elusive’s wagon isn’t a “wagon” if you weren’t going to comment on the votes themselves...or at least comment on why Muffin was commenting on it?

There are 21 players. A "wagon" with only 3 people on it isn't really a wagon, and on Day 1 doesn't need much scrutiny.

Now if the wagon were a real one, at, say, L-4, then it needs to be looked at closely.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1072 (isolation #41) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:05 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

*And I did comment on it. I pointed out that it's not really a wagon.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1084 (isolation #42) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:31 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1075, singersigner wrote:
In post 1072, Klingoncelt wrote:*And I did comment on it. I pointed out that it's not really a wagon.

Yeah I got that, but that's not the point. There was clearly an opportunity to say why it didn't matter, why Muffin cared, what you thought about it.

You stated a fact. You didn't include any of your own commentary. I was asking you why. The closest you've come to giving your own insight/input on the matter is saying that it wasn't worth looking at. That wasn't communicated to Muffin at the time, which would've allowed for a conversation or insight as to why Muffin felt it necessary to say something about it.

My point is, comment like that serve no purpose in advancing the gamestate because it didn't seem like you really cared to learn about Muffin's alignment based on something you clearly had an opinion about.

Okay, I think I get what you're saying now.

I don't post lots and when I do I like to keep my posts short.

You may recall that I was in an extended conversation in and around another player, that bit of business left me somewhat... hmm... I'll use the word "preoccupied."

I'm kinda ditzy too, a lot of stuff gets past me on the first read.

What do you think of Muffin's concern?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1108 (isolation #43) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:19 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1097, Firebringer wrote:

How do you ever know scum aren't pushing on a policy lynch?

Perhaps one town is annoyed calls for it, then scum jumps on claiming they are also annoyed by the player.

No one scum read the player, completely because maybe 1 person followed by group mentality to get rid of.

that sounds fine?

Here is what you do.
1) ignore the player.
2) ask to be replaced out
3) tough it out and never play with that player again.

Fire, you're fairly new to this site. It's VERY active, there are lots of members. It isn't a place where nonconformists can be bullied. Sure, there are those that try, but they rarely succeed.

It
is
a place where bad players get their shit called out. There are several players on this site that go batshit (as either alignment) whenever someone votes for them.

Who the fuck do they think they are? What the fuck makes them so goddamn special that no one's allowed to vote for them, much less lynch them?

Right now I have people voting for me. I'm Town. So, either they're derp, they misjudged, or they're Scum. I'm not going to flip out on them. We all get mislynched at some point as Town - and we all get justifiably lynched at some point as Scum. Anyone turning into a psychotroll over normal gameplay deserves a PL.

Personally I don't like any if the above except maybe ignore. They are still better than altering the game because if personnel grudges.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1111 (isolation #44) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:20 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Let me fix that:

In post 1097, Firebringer wrote:

How do you ever know scum aren't pushing on a policy lynch?

Perhaps one town is annoyed calls for it, then scum jumps on claiming they are also annoyed by the player.

No one scum read the player, completely because maybe 1 person followed by group mentality to get rid of.

that sounds fine?

Here is what you do.
1) ignore the player.
2) ask to be replaced out
3) tough it out and never play with that player again.

Fire, you're fairly new to this site. It's VERY active, there are lots of members. It isn't a place where nonconformists can be bullied. Sure, there are those that try, but they rarely succeed.

It
is
a place where bad players get their shit called out. There are several players on this site that go batshit (as either alignment) whenever someone votes for them.

Who the fuck do they think they are? What the fuck makes them so goddamn special that no one's allowed to vote for them, much less lynch them?

Right now I have people voting for me. I'm Town. So, either they're derp, they misjudged, or they're Scum. I'm not going to flip out on them. We all get mislynched at some point as Town - and we all get justifiably lynched at some point as Scum. Anyone turning into a psychotroll over normal gameplay deserves a PL.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1169 (isolation #45) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:30 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1142, Muffin wrote:I'll happily hammer any one of:

Klingon, Gratuitous, Atum, Bulba

You need to think things through. I will flip Town.

That won't be a good look for you, will it?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1188 (isolation #46) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:40 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1183, Muffin wrote:
In post 1169, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1142, Muffin wrote:I'll happily hammer any one of:

Klingon, Gratuitous, Atum, Bulba

You need to think things through. I will flip Town.

That won't be a good look for you, will it?

Implying I care how I look? Only scum care how they look. Are you implying that I am scum? I'd love to hear why.

Well you certainly won't look pro-Town.

Voting to mislynch a Townie can mean that the voter is Scum. It can also mean that the voter is misguided.

I haven't decided which one you are.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1221 (isolation #47) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1194, PeregrineV wrote:
Vote: Klingon

Will need to look over Gartitous wagon to see why/if it's juicier.

Why do so many people vote for me? :(

Sure, some of those votes come from Scum, but you Townies, wtf?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1223 (isolation #48) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:59 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1212, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1211, Bulbazoor wrote:Idc about a die. I care about finding scum.

Is Gratuitous scum? Is Klingon scum?

Klingon definitely isn't.

Gratuitous? Maybe.

What about PeregrineV?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1225 (isolation #49) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1224, Oversoul wrote:I honestly don't even understand the pissing contest between Elusive/Klingon, but it makes me not want to read the game.

You could just skip over those posts... They're mostly piss, little content.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1231 (isolation #50) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:40 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1230, Muffin wrote:Wow Goat's ISO is horrible

Oh look, we agree on something.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1232 (isolation #51) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1231, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1230, Muffin wrote:Wow Goat's ISO is horrible

Oh look, we agree on something.

Let's do this, then.

-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1283 (isolation #52) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1251, The Goat wrote:Well that's a personal record. I've now forgotten that I'm playing this game twice.

Mod, please replace me if I'm not dead. Sincerest apologies, all.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Grib
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1284 (isolation #53) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1270, The Blue Blur wrote:
In post 1268, Oversoul wrote:
In post 1266, The Blue Blur wrote:Singer shut up and vote Grat/Kling.

You can read me as scum tomorrow.

~Sally

Gonna need a large incentive to vote Grat. He looks pretty townie to me. Why do you think he is scum?

Vote kling then

In post 1271, Oversoul wrote:That's not being helpful, BB.

Agreed.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1287 (isolation #54) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:28 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1285, TriforceP wrote:This is a lot of pushing for a Grat lynch, BB. Would you be willing to bring anyone else to majority, or just him?

I think Grat might be Town. I know that I am.

I'm wondering about Blue Blur myself.

[Post]1265[Post]
We have 50 pages, tons of interactions, but alot of replacements and apathy.

A night phase will help us out.

~Sally

We're halfway through the Day phase. No need to rush, unless you KNOW there's going to be a mislynch, eh?

I'm pretty sure that The Goat slot, now Pisskop, is Scum.

I'm certain that Grib is Sum.

I'm also certain that Blue Blur is Scum. Do your own ISO of BB. Lots of not much content in there, along with not really any kind of case being made on anyone.

VOTE: Blue Blur
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1292 (isolation #55) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:01 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1288, TriforceP wrote:Never said it was bad, BB. Just asking if you would support any others. Chill.
Kling? I'll put him on my list of ISOs to check.

Kling's a
her
, thanks.

And please do ISO me at your first opportunity.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1295 (isolation #56) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:07 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1289, The Blue Blur wrote:@Kling: Have any thoughts about how youre voting me despite claiming Grib/Piss are scum?

Have any thoughts on why you suddenly call us scum despite Muffin saying the SAME THING.

Have any thoughts on the lack of apathy coming from people such as Matsin and Gratuitous and ZZZX when you bitch about how we have a week and a half left despite half the playerbase lurking or not giving a shit

I think Mastin might be Scum, but her circumstances being what they are, she can wait until Day 2.

I'm not liking Muffin much.

I was voting for Grib before I switched to you.

The Piss slot I think is Scum, but I want to give Piss a chance to catch up and redeem the slot.

I really don't like Drixx/ZZZX, I pointed out their creepy request for a roleblocker,
and they made the same damn request a second time.

So there are 5 players I think are Scum.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1296 (isolation #57) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:09 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1293, Grib wrote:Guys, Klingon is scum. Her reads are fake and she's putting her vote where it doesn't matter so she doesn't have to be responsible for pushing her 'scumreads' and having them flip town. Come on.

In post 1294, The Blue Blur wrote:Kling, do you have a response?

:igmeou: Prove it, Grib.

Oh wait, you can't.

But try anyway. It will amuse me. Honestly I need a good laugh.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1298 (isolation #58) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

There's something I do that you others might want to try - I go to a player's Profile Page and ISO ALL of their games. There's a lot of meta to study there.

Grib, remember that time in that other game when I said I read yours?

I remember.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1299 (isolation #59) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:15 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Gib is guaranteed Scum, people, go to his Profile Page and ISO all his games.

This is his Scum game.

VOTE: Grib

I'll be voteparked here until he's lynched.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1308 (isolation #60) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:22 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1300, Muffin wrote:
In post 1295, Klingoncelt wrote:I'm not liking Muffin much.
Witness the continuing attempt to generate a slow, traceable progression of reads leading up to voting me at some future date.

Bet Klingon can't produce a quality case with concrete examples/citations for why I'm scum.

You're right. It's a gut thing with you.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1309 (isolation #61) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:24 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1301, Muffin wrote:also TOP LOL @ the suggestion I'm going to read through a person's entire ISO. Yeah, no.

You can learn a lot about a player that way.

I suggest picking no more than 3 players per Day phase, lots of reading.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1310 (isolation #62) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:29 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1302, pisskop wrote:From post

KC wrote:
I think Grat might be Town. I know that I am.

. . .what? A flag just went up and this is literally the only page Ive read outside of glancing at the op

Pisskop, you know me. Don't lie, no flag went up unless you're signaling your scumbuddies.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1311 (isolation #63) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:31 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1307, LittleGumball wrote:if it makes you feel better, I can tell you that I don't like the way Kling jumped on that wagon. And then she jumped right off.

I was having a weak moment.

Then I ate some chocolate and came to my senses.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1413 (isolation #64) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1322, Oversoul wrote:Klingon, what is with the rapid changing of votes? You changed it three times on page 52.

Drunkposting.

Tonight I'll be doing housework with a hangover posting.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1414 (isolation #65) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

And Grib's still Scum.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1415 (isolation #66) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:48 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1332, Quoth The Pidgeon wrote:

@KC: why is TheGoat/Pk scum? I don't see it unless you think not posting is scummy in which case, -shrug-.

The Goat's posts were ridiculous. They reeked of noob Scum with no daychat. But his/her/its/their signup date is April 2006! Very scummy. Very, very scummy.

Pisskop is better, but Goat left him with a burden to shake off. I'm not seeing it being shaken off.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1416 (isolation #67) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:49 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1346, pisskop wrote:
In post 14, Klingoncelt wrote:Umm...

That readslist on was pants-chafingly bad.

Why?

Show me what corrections you would make.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1462 (isolation #68) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:40 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1449, MaxwellPuckett wrote:The middling Gratuitous wagon votes appear to all be 'huh? That guy? *checks ISO* Oh, yeah, he can be scum', and the last few votes are, 'lets get the dang game going'.

I can understand the sentiment of both, to an extent. Question, though... is Gratuitous scum because of inactivity? I'd have to say no, because calling lurkers scum was apparently a point against klingon, so that can't be it. Quoth's ? Where Gratuitous questions the placing of a vote because it happens to be the largest wagon, despite never actually reading the thread? I'm pretty sure Flubber's town, but why the heck is is strange to ask that? Is it because Plotinus asked first and Gratuitous was piggybacking his question? What is it? What?

It's not that I'm thinking Gratuitous is town. It's that I haven't really seen any reason to think he's scum, and this wagon makes me nervous.

If I had to pick between the two, I probably would vote klingoncelt, because although I'm not sure about her, there actually seems to be a case that I can see. But the beauty of the amount of players in the game means that I don't have to pick between the two of them, and it's not close to deadline either. I've also seen stagnating games, and this isn't one. Not faulting Blue Blur for going that way, but we don't need to pick between lynches right now.

This is off topic but: That feeling when you're searching 'Gratuitous' in the game and you see a line that pings your scumdar. Excited, you check the player name, only to find out that you made that post. It really takes the wind out of my scumhunting expedition. But it's also kinda hilarious.

I'm not really sure why I decided I wanted to unvote Bulba. Gut, I guess, at the time it seemed like a good idea. Saying I'd switch to Gratuitous if not Bulba was also something where I don't remember why I said it. I think at the time I was just swayed by popular opinion. At least I REMEMBER why I unvoted Bulba, but I'm honestly stumped on this.

So anyways, where I'm at right now: Flubber's probably town, Firebringer is probably not.

Though, while looking at Firebringer, I came upon Prolapsed Brain's Gratuitous vote, and I actually do think I understand where he's coming from. Maybe I just don't like how the wagon is forming in its latter stages. And then I hate Firebringer's Gratuitous vote right under it.

Oh, also, I like pisskop.

VOTE: Klingoncelt

Funnily enough, I also think Grib is scum. But while I'm against voting just because, I'm also not a fan of being on vanity wagons, unless it's a strong case I want people to switch over to.

There's no case on me. You should vote for Grib.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1463 (isolation #69) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:41 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1451, Grib wrote:Hi.

People with irrelevant votes should move to Klingon.

Bye.

Try to make a case, lurksack.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1471 (isolation #70) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:03 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1465, mastin2 wrote:
In post 983, Klingoncelt wrote:I am now caught up for the day. Greetings, Firebringer. Thanks for replacing in.
VOTE: Firebringer
:neutral:

Also, something about Plotinus's tone is seeming...off. Like...aggressive rather than laid back? That's the best word I have to describe it. The catch-ups themselves felt not the best but I can't describe why, and this is rather bothering me now. The town Plot I know is fairly objective and analytical; the Plot I'm seeing this game is undeniably feeling aggressive and to my understanding, that's how Plot operates as scum.

/41.

I don't know why you quoted me when you're talking about Plot.

Anyway, I know FireB from another site. I am genuinely happy he's here. However, I was voting for the slot he replaced into. (I'm voting for Grib now. You should too.)
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1474 (isolation #71) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:10 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1472, mastin2 wrote:1287 is pretty terrible from Klingon, too.

(Blue Blur hits on a lot of the major points in 1289.)

I'm getting a lot of my reads more solidified around here, though. I'll see about a probably-close-to-final readslist in a sec.

/54.

Gee, I missed that stupid post from Blue.

I wasn't bitching about the time remaining at all. In fact I was reminding players that we have plenty of time to sort things out.

Of course there are some that go out of their way to twist my words.

You know what - there are a lot of assholes playing his game that somehow think they're above the rules.

Lynch me, fuckers. You all suck.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1476 (isolation #72) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:24 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

:igmeou: GG, Scum.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1480 (isolation #73) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:48 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1477, ZZZX wrote:by the way, If somehow we were able to get a second lynch theoretically. Who would you vote for it to be?

Don't go deep into why or how I asked this. It might be me (ZZZX) just doing his wifom shit again or I might be something special

Or am I a PGO?

The options are limitless!

Just answer my question however. For science

Grib. Kill Grib.

Don't send me to the Dead Zone alone.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1543 (isolation #74) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1504, The Blue Blur wrote:You know whats sad.

Like really sad.

Matsin makes a reads post and people do something about it but when we post something and ask for feedback to get the game rolling, everyone shrugs us off and calls us scum. Life is so unfair

~Sally

Yep.

Whole lotta clique going on here.

Did anyone ever stop to think that Mastin is Scumbuddies with Grib?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1544 (isolation #75) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:12 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1520, Drizzx wrote:
In post 1295, Klingoncelt wrote:I really don't like Drixx/ZZZX, I pointed out their creepy request for a roleblocker, and they made the same damn request a second time.

If any logic was used you would find that there is a reason. But even if there wasn't, are you hinting to that we are scum pgo or something?

In post 1521, Drizzx wrote:Also VOTE: king that logic is bad. Convince me you are legit or get lynched.

You volunteered no real info while you requested a Roleblocker on you tonight.

Twice.

If I were Scum I'd do just that to get rid of a Town PR.

I pointed it out.

Obviously you couldn't be bothered with reading the entire post I made, you see I added that with so much time left in this Day you could surely come up with a viable target.

When you posted the third time, finally asking for potential targets, mine was the first reply. I suggested Grib.

But hey, go ahead and lie about me if it pleases you... seems like that's become a thing in this game.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1546 (isolation #76) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1529, Banana Frog wrote:That's wrong. I never said you had no scumreads. I said the only scum reads I saw were Singer and Grat and asked if you had any others.

If you had bothered to read two posts up from you quoting your own reads list and telling me to play better, you would have seen I said I do see now that you scum read two others as well.

So why don't you play better.

Also -- earlier you told people to get on Kling or Grat wagons. Why now taht I'm on the Kling wagon is that bad? I thought you were in a hurry to end the day.

My first guess would be that someone knows how I'm going to flip and they're trying to set up mislynches from the wagon...
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1547 (isolation #77) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:20 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1537, pisskop wrote:Klingy, can you link me to one of your scum games? Any one, I don't care which.

This is my favorite:

The game: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=61108

The highly amusing Scum thread: http://forum.mafiascum.net/posting.php? ... []=7145042

The even funnier Dead Thread: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p6679878
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1558 (isolation #78) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:10 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1556, Oversoul wrote:I really don't think Kling is scum, but I am willing to vote her just to end this day so I can focus my attention somewhere.

Antitown move.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1613 (isolation #79) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:51 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1561, Oversoul wrote:
In post 1558, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1556, Oversoul wrote:I really don't think Kling is scum, but I am willing to vote her just to end this day so I can focus my attention somewhere.

Antitown move.

It is antitown in a vacuum, but this game is stagnating and it is a large so we can soak up an early mislynch.
If you have a power role on the other hand... that is when it gets bad.

Look at Grib.

Has Grib done any scumhunting whatsoever?

Any at all?

No, he's insisting that I'm Scum, but he refuses to give any reason whatsoever.

Because my wagon is Scum-driven and he's one of the Scums.

Town is NOT in a vaccuum. Vote for Grib.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1615 (isolation #80) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:52 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1563, Banana Frog wrote:Guys I’m really sorry but my cat is dying and I can’t focus on anything and I’m really not fit for company right now. Details in the sad thread if you care. I will still be hereish and trying to post as I’m able. I will stay caught up enough to have opinions in the hydra pt at the very least. i’m sorry.

Plotinus head is v/la for a while, more la than v

--P

:( My condolences.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1620 (isolation #81) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:56 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1570, Banana Frog wrote:I agree with that. I don't believe this is two wagons on town.

But thos three posts you said were scum Sonic and I both think are town. Grat has no scum motivation to leave such a trail other than trying to survive. But if he was just trying to survive he'd be on Kling right now.

Kling OTOH has stated he won't really participate and vote park on his Grib vanity wagon...which reeks of scum not wanting to leave a trail.

Grib is a much stronger Scum read. It's not a vanity wagon, I'm 100% sure he's Scum.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1624 (isolation #82) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:57 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Exactly what is the case on me, by the way?

I know that there isn't one, I just want to watch Scum stutter.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1629 (isolation #83) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:59 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1623, The Blue Blur wrote:KLINGON YOURE NOT GETTING GRIB.

VOTE GRAT AND STOP STALLING YOUR (POSSIBLE) SCUMBUDDY.

For fuck sake

Christ on a crutch.

I hand you Grib on a silver platter and you guys scream about me & Grat.

Fine, fukkin' fine.

VOTE: Gratuitous
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1632 (isolation #84) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1574, The Blue Blur wrote:Its because I sympathize for Kling being wagoned as such and being pissed for it.

It seriously looks like frustrated town than lolidc scum.

You can't imagine the level of frustration.

And anger.

So much anger.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1634 (isolation #85) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:02 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1577, singersigner wrote:
@mod...can we get a votecount?

I'll vote for whichever wagon's bigger.

What in the actual fuck.

Are you normally that lazy a player?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1638 (isolation #86) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:05 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1580, mastin2 wrote:
In post 1504, The Blue Blur wrote:Matsin makes a reads post and people do something about it but when we post something and ask for feedback to get the game rolling, everyone shrugs us off and calls us scum. Life is so unfair
~Sally
What makes it extra-sad is I explicitly say that my reads don't have much confidence behind them and yet people are interested in following them (seriously, Klingon gained three votes with more people interested after I began posting and I didn't even tell anyone to switch!), yet every time I push a read WITH confidence I end up ignored.

At this stage, I haven't the slightest clue what the composition of the Klingon/Gratuitous wagons is. Both town, both scum, one town and one scum, the other town and the other scum, it's difficult to lock anything down. To be honest, I think it'd be beneficial to get them both lynched, just to establish which it is, so that we have a more solid baseline for the game. That being, if both are scum then we can be sure that scum had some interest elsewhere but ultimately were divided between the wagons; if both are town, scum are evenly distributed because they didn't care which we lynched, and if one was town and the other scum, scum are less inclined to vote the scum one and more inclined to vote the town one but there may be some bussing involved.

^ ^ ^ Please remember this unbelievable load of shit for Day 2 people.^ ^ ^

Confused Mastin declares both of us should be lynched.

Stutter more, Scum.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1640 (isolation #87) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1589, LittleGumball wrote:
In post 1588, Muffin wrote:Stalled competing wagons at L-3 makes me wonder...

Are both town, and scum are already piled on waiting for the mislynch to happen?

yes

Yes.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1641 (isolation #88) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1598, Banana Frog wrote:This would be hilarious if both were scum. Also...WTF gumball would you rather have a no lynch? Even if we mislynch here the flip will give us much needed information on wagon compositions, associatives, interactions with them, etc.

A mislynch flip won't give you jack shit. Town is playing like a bunch of 12-year-old noobs more interested in watching a Disney princess movie that focusing on the game.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1642 (isolation #89) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:11 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1601, mastin2 wrote:Gumball's reaction is probably town, regardless of Kling/Gratuitous's alignments.

Thank you Captain ObviousScum.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1648 (isolation #90) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:17 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1602, Muffin wrote:Selected musings as I read Klingon's posts: ...

• I get why people disliked her early paranoia about Drizxszcxz and their PR but I disagree that it is alignment-indicative

Outing that PR (if it's real) is incredibly Anti-Town.

If they actually are Town, they've set us up for some devastating NK's.

But both of them know better than to out a PR so early on D1. I think they're Scum.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1650 (isolation #91) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:21 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1636, The Blue Blur wrote:Also this is the sickest wagon battle Ive ever seen

Dragonspawn and I were on vote-tied opposing wagons once.

45 seconds before deadline
someone jumped off my wagon onto his.

It was absolute hell.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1651 (isolation #92) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:23 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1649, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1641, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1598, Banana Frog wrote:This would be hilarious if both were scum. Also...WTF gumball would you rather have a no lynch? Even if we mislynch here the flip will give us much needed information on wagon compositions, associatives, interactions with them, etc.

A mislynch flip won't give you jack shit. Town is playing like a bunch of 12-year-old noobs more interested in watching a Disney princess movie that focusing on the game.

You watching a Disney movie too right now, Klingon?

Lolololololol

I am watching little mermaid.

I fucking hate Disney. I have all Disney channels blocked in my house.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1655 (isolation #93) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:25 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

I got a month's rent that says whichever of us doesn't get mislynched becomes the Night Kill.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1658 (isolation #94) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

lol!
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1664 (isolation #95) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:30 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1663, Muffin wrote:Grib would also be a fine lynch. We have time. We can still go there.

He'd be perfect.

Get some people over there and I'll be more than happy to switch back to him.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1684 (isolation #96) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:51 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

UNVOTE: Gratuitous because I'm not so sure that he's Scum

VOTE: Grib because I'm certain that he's Scum.

ISO him, people.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1714 (isolation #97) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:14 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1687, Fro99er wrote:What the duck is going on.

Can someone at least state a case on Grob other than 'meta'.

This is his Scum game. He is not making cases on anyone.

How hard is it to ISO a couple posts on Day 1?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1715 (isolation #98) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:15 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1689, The Blue Blur wrote:I WILL LITERALLY STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD AND LURK FOREVER IF WAGONS DISMANTLE TO CREATE A THIRD COUNTERWAGON.

DONT

FUCKING

TRY

We have several days until deadline. Plenty of time.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1720 (isolation #99) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:34 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1716, Prolapsed Brain wrote:
In post 1651, Klingoncelt wrote:
I fucking hate Disney. I have all Disney channels blocked in my house.

This explains SO MUCH.

Disney's very misogynistic and way behind the times/out of touch.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1791 (isolation #100) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1728, Flubbernugget wrote:Page 66

Maybe klingon is just a house alt

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Everyone knows that Wake is House's alt

- or is he?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1798 (isolation #101) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:29 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1734, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1654, LittleGumball wrote:
In post 1643, The Blue Blur wrote:klingon shut up

and people were complaining about elusive being mean

I would like to note there is no commentary on klingon's additional abrasiveness

I come from the same site as House. And SilverWolf.

We do abrasiveness.

Plus I had 6 friends/relatives die on me in 6 weeks, starting with my dear daughter-in-law (pneumonia and MRSA) and ending with a family friend's suicide. My son nearly died, he picked up MRSA as he was going through his wife's belongings. So far the events have cost my hubs and me close to 30 grand, and the bills are still coming in.

So I'm a little testy.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1799 (isolation #102) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:32 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1742, mastin2 wrote:
In post 1649, Firebringer wrote:You watching a Disney movie too right now, Klingon? I am watching little mermaid.
Well, not exactly Disney, but I watched The Last Unicorn last night! And have been heavily watching Disney films as of late--Treasure Planet, Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Tarzan...list goes on. No. shame. (Bit of an insult backfire, Kling.)

In post 1603, Prolapsed Brain wrote:
In post 1601, mastin2 wrote:Gumball's reaction is probably town, regardless of Kling/Gratuitous's alignments.
Doesn't stop it from being irritating. (Even though you're probably wrong.)
It's BECAUSE it's irritating that I'm probably right. I could explain why if you'd like, but it's not really that relevant.

Also, will not join a Grib wagon.
Regardless of Kling's alignment and Gratuitous's alignment, dismantling their wagons is going to be an anti-town action.

The names on the wagon certainly aren't encouraging, either.

There's no insult backfire because there was never any insult. I simply stated that I fucking hate Disney. A simple truth, that's all.

Please explain how dismantling 2 Town wagons is anti-Town.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1800 (isolation #103) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1745, mastin2 wrote:
In post 1713, Muffin wrote:The duelling Gratuitous and Klingon wagons will still be valuable for VCA when we have some flips.
^That.

Admittedly, the Grib wagon adds to that...but mainly it goes to demonstrate why Grib is so hilariously town and the wagons on both Kling and Gratuitous are far more likely to be on scum.

Like...they were both near lynch. L-2 and L-3. Neither one of them were forced to claim.

Suddenly...BAM. With no claim. Nothing but AtE. The wagon on Grib forms, and continues to grow, literally overnight. (Seriously, I was here Saturday. There wasn't a Grib wagon. It's Sunday. Now there is.)

You fail scumhunting 101 if you don't realize the implications of that.

Gee... maybe I missed something.

Mastin, could you please, pretty please point out some towny things Grib posted?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1801 (isolation #104) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:37 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1746, Banana Frog wrote:
In post 1287, Klingoncelt wrote:
I'm pretty sure that The Goat slot, now
Pisskop, is Scum

I'm certain that
Grib is Sum

I'm also certain that
Blue Blur is Scum
. Do your own ISO of BB. Lots of not much content in there, along with not really any kind of case being made on anyone.

VOTE: Blue Blur

In post 1295, Klingoncelt wrote:
I think
Mastin might be Scum
, but her circumstances being what they are, she can wait until Day 2.

I'm
not liking Muffin
much.

I was voting for Grib before I switched to you.

The Piss slot I think is Scum, but I want to give Piss a chance to catch up and redeem the slot.

I really
don't like Drixx/ZZZX
, I pointed out their creepy request for a roleblocker,
and they made the same damn request a second time.

So there are 5 players I think are Scum.

In post 1634, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1577, singersigner wrote:
@mod...can we get a votecount?

I'll vote for whichever wagon's bigger.

What in the actual fuck.

Are you normally that lazy a player?

So you're scum reading (to various degrees):
Pisskop
Grib
The Blue Blur
mastin2
Muffin
Drizzx
singersigner

Riiiight.......

Yes, right.

The hell you expect on Day1?

And there's a BIG difference between "I'm thinking ___ might be" and "I'm certain ___ is."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1804 (isolation #105) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:19 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

UNVOTE: Grib

VOTE: St Constantine the Hermit
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1812 (isolation #106) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:43 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Mastin, I know I'm Town. I think Grat might be as well.

It doesn't do shit for Town if both wagons are Town.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4309 (isolation #107) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:06 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

GG, everyone!
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4317 (isolation #108) » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:11 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

I like this setup, can't wait to try it again :]
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4321 (isolation #109) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:37 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4318, ika wrote:
In post 4317, Klingoncelt wrote:I like this setup, can't wait to try it again :]

i would think about it if it had acess to dead when i got lynched.

There were a lot of hings wrong but *shrugs*

There were mistakes in a lot of the games I played recently.

So, they need tweaking, need some work, need some fixing, the basic concept's still pretty cool.

I definitely sympathize with Drixx.
-
MiniDeathStar

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”