The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

In post 17, zMuffinMan wrote:hello

i think there's a very decent chance noddy is scum in this game. he hasn't been scum in any of the touhou upicks this game and therefore has a very high chance of drawing scum this game. it would not surprise me if sakura hana is scum with him for the same reason

#gamblersaxiom

Hey what do you think my alignment is :)
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

In post 21, The_Relentless wrote:
In post 17, zMuffinMan wrote:hello

i think there's a very decent chance noddy is scum in this game. he hasn't been scum in any of the touhou upicks this game and therefore has a very high chance of drawing scum this game. it would not surprise me if sakura hana is scum with him for the same reason

#gamblersaxiom

Hey what do you think my alignment is :)

grr autosmilies

Sakura Hana is muffin scummy for what you're asking him? you're coming off irritated to me
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #4) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

I agree Muffin is town on both role and posts so far

I'll claim my # of daycards if we go through with it but I doubt the mod would make the set-up that easy to crack open so it just seems like giving scum info for no reason

VOTE: Sakura Hana
your reaction to Muffin is way too touchy if you don't think he's suspicious!
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

oh I missed the relevant ability part, if we're claiming for role purposes then sure, I have one (1) Day Card.

Sakura Hana I expected no serious reaction because why would town seriously consider themself in threat of being lynched over Gambler's Fallacy? whereas your post pinged me as scum frustrated they were being attacked for bad reasons
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

ohhhh I assumed you made your response before seeing his addendum because you said he had two suspects, but I just realized Kagami would still be his second suspect in that case. and that MS shows cuts anyway so I'm dumb. oops UNVOTE:

why's your gut pinging scum!Pie? unless you don't wanna reveal that until your results

VOTE: Chocola
people without votecount shenanigans are scum trying to blend in by not having votecount shenanigans, except me I'm town
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:11 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

@Sakura: Katsuki also voted muffin... what do you think of Katsuki's vote? also, how does the muffin vote outweigh the town points from the positive utility card in your opinion? (and why wouldn't scum use a positive utility card to look genuine?)
also Sakura how are u reading me based on my vote on you. just wondering

pie, explain your Sakura vote?

I've failed reading twice today so I'm gonna take a break from posting, peace.
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #8) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:24 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

is Chocola supposed to have 0 votes, if so I may have to rethink my case............

while I'm posting again to ask for clarification I'll say I'm feeling town!Sakura now cuz she's much more tryhard than she was when we were buddies in the last UPick which is jumping out at me

VC fixed. -mod
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #9) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

In post 76, Sky_Paladin wrote:
@Relentless

You threw down an initial vote on Chocola, switched it over to Sakura, then back to Chocola. When the VC said 0 votes, you commented about having to rethink your case. In the event that it's not just RVS luls, could you please clarify some more on this?

it's a joke, the joke is that I said I was voting Chocola because he had no votecount shenanigans

In post 103, Sky_Paladin wrote:I'm interested in an explanation for why Sakura has managed to avoid attracting votes from both you and Relentless now;

I thought she was scummy then realized it was based on a misconception and unvoted. now I'm town-reading her. Also apparently you're reading my posts but aren't, like, acknowledging anything I'm saying in them. That's weird.

In post 192, zMuffinMan wrote:i don't have any sort of town read on any of the following: bork, kagami, shadoweh, gaiden, chocola

besides what borf said, explain sky_paladin and Katsuki? which are the scummiest of your non-townreads and which are the least town of your townreads?

I only have a couple townreads but I'm not getting any strong scumreads either because all the big debate club posts are from my town-reads! my first thought is to quicklynch Kilga because he said Yukari is a bad Touhou. my second thought is to ask Kilga why he's still voting Shadoweh over Sakura Hana and what he thinks about the defenses that have been made for her so far. re: "Sympathizing with pie over Sakura in their spat": does this mean you think the argument is scum/town?
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

my case on Chocola is also a joke, for the record
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:04 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

@Sky_Paladin:
what did you intend to get out of your question toward me?
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #12) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

In post 204, zMuffinMan wrote:
take #198, for example. this line:
In post 198, borkjerfkin wrote:I'd be objectively right about it as scum too.

doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me from the perspective that you're town considering the possibility that i'm scum

idk I'm townreading bork and I think this is just rhetoric, I say this stuff as town too
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #13) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:24 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

In post 210, zMuffinMan wrote:he's being careful with all his words this game

is this a meta thing cuz if so I don't think I've seen him play before, do you have examples?
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #14) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:05 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

mmm I'd rather vote Chocola than Feysal and I'm not feeling the Shadoweh lynch. I agree with bork about notsci I wish he'd do things sooner.

pieguyn what do you think of Sky's newer posts? I was considering your case but I thought he looked better after that
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #15) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

I'll lynch any lurker though. I'm not getting enough out of the people who are posting. maybe that's just because I'm struggling to care. but I'm annoyed with Chocola going "hey I'll wait until I get home" *does nothing*" and wanna see how he'd feel about a wagon

Shadoweh you should, like, pick somebody and vote them. bork and notsci too. you guys've been reading the thread. I just wanna see serious votes on the votecount, please indulge me
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #16) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:17 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

@Katsuki: where r u

@Gaiden: where r u, it's been a while but I remember you being spammier in UPick 3 (where you were town) but you've fallen off the radar here
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #17) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:37 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

oh oops I forgot about the voteless thing. also Kilga, how strong would you say your scumread on Shadoweh is?

VOTE: notscience

would like to see him commit to something, anything. #92's trying too hard to be nonchalant, #127 doesn't actually stir the pot at all, #288 is bizarre because the rationale for voting Feysal involves them not doing things. Why not just vote them so they have more reason to do things? rest of his ISO is spam but what little content there doesn't fit so I don't appreciate the coasting.

@Chocola: I'm not voting you anymore because I like this better but are you gonna play this game? if you're being held back by IRL shit then say so now and not later so town doesn't have to overthink this plzzzz
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #18) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:02 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

In post 310, The_Relentless wrote:I'm not feeling the Shadoweh lynch.

to elaborate, there's only one point against her that I've really bought into and I hadn't read it at the time I wrote this post. I don't buy "town Shadoweh wouldn't have taken #253 seriously" as a case since I also couldn't tell Kilga was joking, I thought he was making a really nitpicky day 1 case and found it suspicious while reading before he clarified. you could argue my brain was just being silly while I was reading, but Shadoweh turning sour when she thinks people suspect her for bad reasons is par for the course it's hardly unlikely she'd do the same

@Muffin: do you actually think Shadoweh is scummy or do you just disagree with her logic + have her on PoE?

In post 317, notscience wrote:Make me

the only person who can make you is yourself but I can make you dead if you don't (one way or another) sooooo better get cracking
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #19) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:20 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

OK I will not give you any warnings in the future.
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #20) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:21 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

why didn't you vote feysal btw? what do you think of feysal now that they've actually posted something like you said?
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #21) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:30 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

I just realized my ability doesn't resolve instantly oops

such good breadcrumbs wasted!!!!
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #22) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:36 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

alright well that Katsuki person just posted in 2 threads if he doesn't get to this one he's scum probably
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #23) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:43 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

@Katsuki
I read the post about how you got suicide bombed and I have to say I'd do the same thing in this game right now
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (isolation #24) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:51 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

In post 328, The_Relentless wrote:alright well that Katsuki person just posted in 2 threads if he doesn't get to this one he's scum probably

I should probably specify this wasn't serious especially since he seems to be V/LA. I don't have a read on Katsuki I'm just being annoying
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #25) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:05 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

notsci I'd rather you waste ur team's vig on me also that response to skypal is really bad......... just saying
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #26) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:16 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

I hope Sakura's your neighbor cuz otherwise u literally did not make that vote until you knew somebody else was willing to vote me lol

I wanna be like "get the fuck @ me" but probably this means people are town-reading you for out of thread-reasons? which means I don't even know. @Sakura: c/d if this is the case and elaborate?
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #27) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:28 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

In post 342, Kagami wrote:They're neighbors, ns and pie always pick the same flavors and I can guess Sakura's as well.

oh. I don't really know what the fuck to say then. if notsci is town for reasons I don't know then... talk to me about it @Sakura/Pie? because his in-thread play has been garbage and circlejerking isn't exactly swaying me!! I dunno. I assume I'm being reaction tested here but it's hard to really say anything genuine because 1) I think the person who called for it is scum 2) I can't imagine myself actually getting mislynched over this so i d c. people who play mafia like this are bad :(
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #28) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:28 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

In post 341, Katsuki wrote:
UNVOTE, VOTE: RELENTLESS

Deleted.

There are people who might think your post was serious.

-mod
Last edited by FakeGod on Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (isolation #29) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:29 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

oh of course that's a page topper now it looks like a serious post lmao
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #30) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:06 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

I've been trying to write a response that isn't just frustration for several minutes now but idk, this is dumb as shit. there's no reason for town!notsci to genuinely go for the quicklynch here. it's a gotcha game, a person's immediate reactions to wagons like this are never telling because you can't react in a way that looks town besides, like, shouting
HEY EVERYONE I AM THE DOCTOR
in bold letters

this post is awful because none of what he was trying to convince muffin to hammer me with is scummy here, but besides that, accusing me of "discrediting" him is especially slimy because of course if the one guy you're seriously scumreading randomly starts a wagon on you of course your first reaction is going to be "are you fucking kidding me". hell "looking for an out" is also stupid because as town I don't wanna waste my time chasing wrong leads, if I'm voting somebody for scummy thread play but they're only playing like that because they're posting all their content out-of-thread of course I'm gonna want to take a step back and judge with the full picture. he is literally trying to hang me up over nothing in response to me finding him scummy :X

Kagami, do you actually think ns looks town here? Sakura/pieguyn, if you could explain what he's been doing in the quicktopic that'd be really helpful tia
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #31) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:18 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

In post 367, thdgkdms wrote:Huh, what? So why are people voting for The_Relentless?

They're scum and/or not good at mafia games. th u should vote notsci with me, I know it is hard to not be voting Shadoweh at any given time but I guarantee this guy is a scum team member

Sky, please just like... go into my ISO and actually read my posts? everything is explained I promise!! if you have specific questions about what's made me change my mind then ask me cuz I haven't made any unexplained switches yet this game and to me it just seems like you're not reading
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #32) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:21 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

In post 369, The_Relentless wrote:
They're scum and/or not good at mafia games.

The latter half of this is tongue-in-cheek exerting frustration I am sure everybody here is actually very good at mafia or something.
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #33) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:24 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

In post 366, The_Relentless wrote:Kagami, do you actually think ns looks town here?

oh wait it was muffin who was townreading ns but whatever, question still applies except more like "what is your read on him pulling this stunt in the first place"
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #34) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:43 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

In post 373, notscience wrote:I would like to point out that I am relentless's "serious" scumread who the summation of his points is "coasting"

that's a pretty dishonest way to paint my case. even though I suspect you for additional reasons now I voted you because what you HAD posted was artificial. coasting is scummy when you're coasting like scum, I'm not attacking you JUST for coasting. GiF is coasting! I think he's town though.

this response to Sky_Paladin was also terrible because you're goading a player who's playing more literally by being passive-aggressive with them. that's only gonna frustrate them which will fuel the fire and distract town, it looks like it's more important to you to look like you don't care about being suspected than actually being clear with other players. (idk if I'm explaining this properly)

if Kagami is right and you're town being really town in your QT then you need to actually act it in-thread too instead of being scummy then jumping on the first guy to suspect you for playing like scum and proceeding to be a Big Confirmation Bias Baby. like, give me some shit to work with here.
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #35) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:45 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

In post 375, notscience wrote:Shhh Kagami

It's funny watching him think he can get me lynched

I don't need to get you lynched to kill you.
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #36) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:22 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

In post 384, notscience wrote:AND WITH THAT

VOTE: muffincat

Is that a serious vote because that's, like, the voteswitch you could make that would lower my frustration level the least. explain
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #37) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:19 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

In post 382, notscience wrote:Yeah Kagami I actually am starting to question the push myself

Literally noone who has been in a past one of these games would let him try what he's trying

Can I just say that it's really unfun that my ability to play this game is being impacted because some players have a psychic link to each other and a neighbor QT, only not because the RNG dictated it, but because they have mod meta and pick the same characters every game, and I have access to none of these advantages

like if I was modding a series of UPicks I would try to specifically avoid this scenario when designing roles by shuffling up the power levels. I can't really criticize FakeGod since not only do I not know the full set-up but it's kind of a UPick inevitability unless you ARE doing that, but for me personally, it's a buzzkill to be on the receiving end of this a player

I also think notscience's handling of the QT is not only frustrating to deal with, but just plain bad and distracting play if he's town (which he probably is, unfortunately, as Kagami makes a fair point). keeping your cards close to your chest is understandable until you're literally just spamming the thread and not leveling with anybody in a way that isn't actually benefiting your alignment

a good deal of this is just "you get what you sign up for" and me not really thinking about that too much but it still sux

I'm probably just going to coast at this point
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #38) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:37 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

UNVOTE:

pool of people I'm considering the most is something like

pieguyn/Feysal/Chocola/Sky/Katsuki/Kilga/Gaiden

Shadoweh maaaaybe but I'm waiting for another post from her and the votes on her weren't very strong

@pieguyn: you look really weird now, actually. why go out of you way to have interactions like this with notscience and your entire blow-up with Sakura in-thread when they could be contained to the QT?
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (isolation #39) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:01 am

Post by The_Relentless »

@Katsuki: do you think I am scum or were you wagoning for the sake of wagoning?

I feel like Kagami is an alt of some player I might have played with in another life, but maybe I am just crazy.
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #40) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:24 am

Post by The_Relentless »

for the record I posted this while super frustrated and it doesn't actually matter to me that much.

VOTE: Feysal

sorry Skypal but this will make sense eventually, I guarantee it
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #41) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:52 am

Post by The_Relentless »

oh shit it's a good thing I felt like reading some more because I just remembered Kagami was a triplevoter UNVOTE:
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #42) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:31 am

Post by The_Relentless »

In post 385, notscience wrote:Also, because I'm an asshole and your threats are cute, you can stop crumbing vig.

I'm going to bed but before anybody gets their hopes up I should probably point out I
don't have a gun
literally have a gun but it doesn't kill people, sadly
can kill people but not conveniently so and was just being a fucker. good night
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (isolation #43) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:53 am

Post by The_Relentless »

good morning just saying that I haven't given up on this game it's just that IIDX copula came out and I'm going to be following its release coverage all day instead of mafia, so, good bye
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #44) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:13 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

It's because PC-98s don't have spellcards I imagine

I shoulda picked Koakuma
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (isolation #45) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:28 am

Post by The_Relentless »

hey chocola heres a cool touhou song by iosys the person who created touhou music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0byojGNWP0
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (isolation #46) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:40 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

I'd be down with offing Gaiden

fun fact: when I was like "notscience what the fuck is that vote" earlier I thought muffincat was zMuffinMan :S not feeling a Katsuki lynch today though
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #47) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:41 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

feysal: pick somebody & vote plz. I feel like all your posts are stalling
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (isolation #48) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:09 am

Post by The_Relentless »

you're right Skypal I don't really care about advancing game state rn I'm still town though B)

your assessment is inaccurate since I had just started posting more BEFORE notsci voted me then continued actively posting that day when I had something to respond to which is kind of a duh for why I'd do that

I still don't think bork is scum, but I do agree he needs to post a vote
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (isolation #49) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:16 am

Post by The_Relentless »

thdg what do you think about a Feysal lynch

who would you vote given that notsci being lynched today isn't all that likely?
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (isolation #50) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:16 am

Post by The_Relentless »

Gaiden, do you have any reads at all yet? what do you plan on doing with your quadvote?
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (isolation #51) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:21 am

Post by The_Relentless »

I don't like Skypal continuing to treat my voteswitch from ED1 as a point despite a) it being explained in my posts, b) me asking him what the problem with it was since it didn't seem like he was actually reading my posts (he didn't respond), c) it not ever being explained how the switch back and forth is scummy

I would understand where he's coming from regarding my motivation levels but the way he presents it is also literally not true ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also find it suspicious he gives a paragraph of analysis on the Chocola lynch but doesn't consider Feysal who is the prime target for a lurker lynch atm and has actually done iffy things
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (isolation #52) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

@notsci: why's feysal town

@pieguyn: why's GIF scum? I've actually been feeling him as the towniest of the lurkers/spamposters

@Gaiden: maybe you don't have reads D1 but that also makes you dead weight. I tend not to read players like you well but right now I'm leaning scum because not only are you not doing anything, you've barely even been posting to do not do anything! if you're town then please at least TRY to get engaged in the thread. surely you at least have gut reads from the past few pages?

@Skypal: my responses coincide with bursts in my activity because I'm paying more attention to the game and while I'm paying more attention to the game I'm going to responding to things that concern me. you have cause and effect mixed up. once again you're only reading what you .

I think Feysal is scummy. I think you're scummy now, because you've been continuously pushing this based on selective reading while ignoring my responses, which seems like what scum would do when they need to look like they're scumhunting rather than how town would approach a case. I'd rather lynch an inactive though and Feysal seems the worst of them. I have more reads, and they're probably evident if you read between the lines in my posts, but I don't see the need to talk about them right now
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (isolation #53) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:35 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

In post 643, The_Relentless wrote:once again you're only reading what you .

ignore this, I rewrote that part of the post but forgot to remove all of it
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (isolation #54) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:39 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

by saying that you're giving him excuses if he's scum. he was a lot more invested in upick 3 even if the content level was about the same
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (isolation #55) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:49 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

VOTE: Feysal btw

Sakura do you still prefer the Shadoweh lynch? if so why? you haven't been interacting with her or anything
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (isolation #56) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:09 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

I wish people who don't want to lynch Feysal would actually explain why they don't want to lynch Feysal. because everybody who doesn't want to lynch Feysal hasn't explained why they don't want to lynch Feysal.

Kagami, how does Feysal's state of mind suggest town if scum have kills? if it's worth anything, I firmly believe scum's got some form of NK ability. but I have a wacky killing ability myself too so Who Knows (would not be surprised if it was just strewn across both sides)
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (isolation #57) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:15 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

It's not like I'm not used to people playing this way it's just that I look at the playerlist and see 5 ActionDans
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (isolation #58) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:16 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

Shadoweh u should talk to me about reads and things....... I'm leaning town on you but I have to say you haven't been doing much other than responding. I'd actually like a listpost from you just to see where you're at on everyone
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (isolation #59) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:31 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

That's cool then. you should move your vote off me so skypal realizes I'm not getting lynched B)
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (isolation #60) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:46 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

I'm not confident on this read but Katsuki's vote on me after he said he hasn't been reading may be a towntell? it makes me think he dropped into the thread, saw a wagon piling up and contributed because getting a reaction out of it was the way he could best help Town

However I also don't know how to read Katsuki so I'm not sure how meaningful this is. I'm kinda hoping he just gets sorted out by roles
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (isolation #61) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:47 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

In post 668, The_Relentless wrote:I'm not confident on this read but Katsuki's vote on me after he said he hasn't been reading may be a towntell?

uh, bad sentence. I mean it may be a towntell now that he's said he isn't reading
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (isolation #62) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:57 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

In post 667, pieguyn wrote:Sky is almost impossible for me to read cos in the last UPick I thought most of what he said made no sense and then when he was scum most of what he said came off fairly reasonable.

I think Sky's recent push on me is different from a nonsensical town!Sky push, because it WOULD make sense if I had been doing what he's attacking for, but it isn't an honest representation of my actions. Like I said, I've given him several chances to be level with me but he's ignored them all, so I think he's selectively reading my posts so he can make a push.

Usually when Sky is town though he eventually has a huge argumentative wall of text that's kinda silly but clears up all doubt on his alignment so if I'm wrong that'll probably happen sooner or later. I wouldn't lynch him over Feysal
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (isolation #63) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:59 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

In post 670, pieguyn wrote:when I actually sit and read through his wall posts, I see a lot of commenting on stuff that's been explained already. is this normal for him (I remember him doing it a lot last game?

if it's normal for him it's not something that's stuck out to me about his play, but I should note I haven't played much on the site the cross-site people are from lately. my impression of town!Sky is that it takes a while to convince him he's wrong about something but he WILL actually argue with you about it.
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (isolation #64) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:23 am

Post by The_Relentless »

In post 765, Kilgamayan wrote:Wait, is Chocola NNR?

No he's another guy from me and thdgkdms' mafia clan, his username there is NekoRex

I'm usually into D1 lurker lynches but a last minute lynch on somebody who's modkill / vigbait seems like a bad idea
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (isolation #65) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

Content Post: http://i.imgur.com/nwjwYOk.png this is notscience
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (isolation #66) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

I forgot to post in mafia for a day then I outright forgot I had mafia to post in :S what are votals/time? I still think Feysal is gonna flip scum but I haven't read their recent content

In post 797, fferyllt wrote:
Relentless, your . What was the misconception and why did your Sakura read flip to town?

I explained the misconception here and the town-read here, I'm not sure how much weight I'd put on it at this point but I don't think she's up for lynch today anyway
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1022 (isolation #67) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:42 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

I should note I agree with Kilga about voting useless players but that's just how I feel about D1 lynches in general. however, I wouldn't lynch a "useless" townread (GiF)
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1233 (isolation #68) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:05 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

wowowow it's a good thing that happened cuz I wanted to make a giant post about why bork was town and we should lynch Feysal instead. procrastination is pro-town B)

shout-out to notsci saying he wouldn't be lynched though how'd that work out for u lmao

@mod: am I + other people unable to use spell cards on Day 1 or Day 2?
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1237 (isolation #69) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:16 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

in other news I think gaiden may be town on role unless scum has multiple quicklynchers :S (muffin too obviously but yeah)
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1264 (isolation #70) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:11 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

In post 1261, zMuffinMan wrote:i was willing to let bork live to endgame if he gave good compliments like he promised but he hasn't been doing that, which could mean he's scum? probably should be lynched tomorrow

agreed
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1302 (isolation #71) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

In post 1301, GuyInFreezer wrote:Anyway, I received occult ball. What does that do?

it lets me use abilities on you, except you should not have an Occult Ball because I targeted Katsuki.

anybody wanna claim this because ??????????
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1312 (isolation #72) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

well my action on Katsuki failed, so I probably got redirected from him to GiF last night :S
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1314 (isolation #73) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

uh, last day lol
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1318 (isolation #74) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:02 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

@mod: would somebody waste a spellcard if it fails because they can't target its target?
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1327 (isolation #75) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:07 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

how would you say Gaiden's been in the SDM?
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1328 (isolation #76) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

or, wait, Gaiden crashed SDM right
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1330 (isolation #77) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

In post 1329, Sakura Hana wrote:
pie was supposed to be doing something but didnt and apparently isn't scumreading bork, despite him claiming scum?

this is probably a towntell :/
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1336 (isolation #78) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

I'm the quicktopic spy, actually. I was reading the SDM last night and Gaiden said he scanned you as scum, how do you defend yourself?
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1345 (isolation #79) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:20 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

I give orbs out during the day and act at night, I have one day card though.

I'm just shitposting @Skypal
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1359 (isolation #80) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

well I guess Kilga is scum who told his team to blitz a mafia game again, let's get him boys

Gun Sign "3D Printer Gun": Kagami

VOTE: Kilgamayan
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1382 (isolation #81) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

So remember to always to vote when you're town because the lynch is your strongest weapon and nothing can take that away from you.
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1383 (isolation #82) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

That was going to be funnier when we were gonna win

gg and yeah scum thread SHOULD be released because it explains all the silly shit that went down
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1388 (isolation #83) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:29 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

anyway, for my thoughts on this game basically just re-read my post complaining about upicks except add the fact I was scum with no traditional nightkill when there was no indication scum wouldn't have traditional kills at the start of the game. this is not the first time i've been hit by that and it wasn't fun the first time either. mods please tell everybody if you're not gonna give the primary scum team a NK
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1395 (isolation #84) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

In post 1390, GuyInFreezer wrote:There was a post explaining that scum didn't have a traditional nightkills though.

before the game started? if so I completely missed it.
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1402 (isolation #85) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:35 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

In post 1393, Shadoweh wrote:If you didn't have a traditional nightkill how did three people die last night?
It's also not the first time you've been involved in THESE SHENANIGANS

Not sure about fferylt, but otherwise we had a bunch of gimmick kills. bork WAS a traditional killer after he used up all his day cards.

still I'd rather just have a normally functioning scum team, it is much less swingy.
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1403 (isolation #86) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:36 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

In post 1399, Remilia Scarlet wrote:
In post 1395, The_Relentless wrote:
In post 1390, GuyInFreezer wrote:There was a post explaining that scum didn't have a traditional nightkills though.

before the game started? if so I completely missed it.

It was in the OP, before role PMs were sent.

I had already signed up at that point and the playerlist was locked, I'm not gonna be like "well sorry I have to /out at the last possible moment because scum don't have kills"
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1404 (isolation #87) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:37 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

In post 1393, Shadoweh wrote:
It's also not the first time you've been involved in THESE SHENANIGANS

tfw I have never been town in a motk-crashes-a-mafiascum-party game
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1456 (isolation #88) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:20 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

In post 1444, notscience wrote:I want to proudly say we got a scumfuck lolwagoned for voting me

yeah uh I hope the way that turned out (everybody townreading me for bad reasons) convinces you to never handle a reaction test wagon like that again

Kats in the QT wrote:@FG: Please tell me there is no kondi alt in this game. If relentless is, I am replacing out. I'm not gonna deal with this shit 2 games in a row.

I'm not kondi or any MS player, and I didn't even mean to push you actually, I was just being silly and hoping I'd goad you into posting since you hadn't really been around*. I would not actually randomly suicide bomb you! Sorry if it came off wrong or if the suicide bomb subject was touchier than I assumed.

*or at least I was pretending I was doing that I guess. I was scum, but sometimes my intent blurs for me as I doublethink when mafia. basically that's what I'd have said I was doing if somebody asked
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1458 (isolation #89) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:24 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

kk well I guess it's not my problem if you want to stay bad B)
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1460 (isolation #90) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:26 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

I should probably clarify I don't have a problem with reaction test wagons cuz I do them too, I just think trying to analyze my reaction here was really stupid because I was clearly under no actual threat of being lynched. regardless of alignment I'm just going to be dumbfounded.

I think wagons like that are best analyzing the fall-out; how the other players react to them.

In post 1459, notscience wrote:Bad enough you guys had to take me out day 1 with me doing fuckall

:)

my complaint about UPick meta is in my ISO
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1463 (isolation #91) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:31 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

Dan why didn't you join the game? I could have been playing with SIX ActionDans
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1477 (isolation #92) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:43 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

In post 1469, FakeGod wrote:then let's do a makeup game

touhou upick 4.5

i'll allow pc-98 characters and not do stupid shit

can I check/co-mod instead of playing? joining mafia was a mistake
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1484 (isolation #93) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:50 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

hey what's the source on the image from Shadoweh's PM btw, google reverse image search just points me to goddamn knowyourmeme of all sites
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1495 (isolation #94) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:21 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

In post 1490, notscience wrote:how mad will pie be if i break up sdm next game

If I joined another game I was gonna do it under an alt (not hiding my identity), pick Flandre as #1 and Remilia as #2 then be annoying as possible in my posts but then I saw you picked Hecatia and v O v
I'm a Teapot
The_Relentless
The_Relentless
Goon
The_Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1496 (isolation #95) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:22 pm

Post by The_Relentless »

In post 1489, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 1484, The_Relentless wrote:hey what's the source on the image from Shadoweh's PM btw, google reverse image search just points me to goddamn knowyourmeme of all sites

it has the artist's twitter account on the picture

I accidentally typed "homo_kourin" into my address bar instead of "homu_kourin", definitely not a freudian slip or anything.
I'm a Teapot

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”