Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

VOTE: Feysal

Votals analysis on page 1, obvious scum empty content posting.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

Re: Announcing number of day cards -

In the previous game, Pieguy had an ability that could blow up players if they didn't use a day card, and other players had abilities that effectively vanillarized/did other bad things based on knowing how many cards players had. I'd hold off on giving away this kind of information this early in the game.

@Relentless

You threw down an initial vote on Chocola, switched it over to Sakura, then back to Chocola. When the VC said 0 votes, you commented about having to rethink your case. In the event that it's not just RVS luls, could you please clarify some more on this?
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:37 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

I'd expect town early game would take more of a hard stance either way (ex. explicitly calling Relentless out for not having a case).

This seems to contrast strongly against your reasoning in your post this page against Sakura. Here, you're pinging me for not 'taking a hard stance', whereas your poking Sakura because she's 'too hard'. We're less than 24 hours in to day one so I, personally, can't see how somebody is 'too hard' or 'too weak' when half the player base has yet to post, so I'm wondering how you might come to this.

Relentless displayed strange behavior (changing their vote in RVS from Chocola TO Sakura, then back to Chocola) and I'm interested in an explanation for why Sakura has managed to avoid attracting votes from both you and Relentless now; especially in your case when it at least looks like there's some cognitive dissonance going on.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:13 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

@GuyInFreezer

Are you Yuyuko?

Re: Sakura/Pie
The conversation between the two of them looks entirely fabricated to me. I despise appeals to emotion. I'm also concerned that the Pie's reason for voting is 'bias' because that bias is not explained, while the contrast between the temp-vote on Sakura and the vote on me is not.

I'm generally satisfied with Relentless explanation except that it seems a touch excessive for 'it was just an RVS joke vote', when I specifically asked him in my post 'Is it an RVS joke?'
There is another reason I asked Relentless to explain their vote which I will clarify at the right time/probably day 2.

Re: Muffin at -4 permanently
I personally see this is a town lean since later in the game it would be fairly easy for scum to cherry tap and blow a day/win the game. When we get to lower numbers this will become a tempting option for scum, iirc there was a similar 'town win' mechanic on Flandre in Upick2. The apparent unlimited gladiate is a cause for concern since it effectively undermines town day phase; it means we'd never be able to lynch Muffin even if we wanted to (as he has implied lynching Sakura would be impossible this day phase).

I'm really interested to see more of the inactive players posting.

By the way, I've seen more posts from Gaiden this game than I've ever seen from him in the other games combined. I've never seen scum!Gaiden though. Is this meaningful?

p-edit:
If there was an association between you/Chocola.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

I forgot my Muffin conclusion; if scum had access to an unlimited gladiate, it would be impossible to lynch them. OTOH in town's hands, it's kind of like an unlimited-conditional-vigilante.
So I would like to see Muffin use his unlimited gladiate as often as possible, just to be sure it really is unlimited.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

I don't really care what others think about what I think, I'm just getting my thoughts out so that I don't have to think them anymore. It leaves room for more ideas to appear.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

Wait fuck I keep getting NotScience/GuyInFreezer mixed up.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #7) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:35 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

Actually, that's relevant.

Notty, did you come in here just to comment about that? Why do you care?
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:26 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

I have had family unexpectedly crash over at my place during the weekend and they will be here for another day or two. I will have to do a big catch up post then. In the short term:
Don't like Pie/Notty. Pie's stated reason for their vote was stated as bias and feeling Sky is unable to join in as scum; this despite our previous game together where I was scum and completely fooled Pie right up until I flipped red. Does not fly. Other than engagement with Sakura no real content that I can recall but I will review this along with Pies request to clarify why I think Sakura/Pie was fabricated, later.
Kilga: I don't postulate Sakura/Pie scum pair necessarily. I feel like the Congo appeared over nothing, then disappeared, with some semantics/pettiness. It could be neighbours seeking to disassociate but for what purpose? Scum pair seems the best fit but we have an apparent confirmed town in the mix so ???
I don't like nortty because he chimed in just to crap on me for saying I despise appeals to emotion. What was the point of this except to discourage conversation/misdirect? Well maybe crumb a hit on me I guess :3 but my feeling is, don't east my time.
Fey's catch up post looks like a rehash of my previous post and I'm not really satisfied that they have brought anything to the table.
Relentless/Chocolate: this is bugging me from RVS and here we go again. What's the deal with Chocolate?

Autocorrect on my iPhone sigh

Comments aside
Kilga seems flakier than usual. I can't recall scum!kilga though. Shadoweh also not bringing anything to the table.

So my scum reads ATM are some combination of Pie/Notty/Shadowe/Kilga/Fey/chocolate and ill leave it there for now.

Perot
I'm on phone pls just let m post
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:32 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

Sakura: when I have time, sure, thank you.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:13 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

The timing of this is really terrible, but I noticed I made an error in my 324 when I questioned Relentless over his (re-re)vote of Chocola. I wrote Chocola as a scum read when I meant to write Relentless.

Now the other half of my scum reads are all voting him so wtf do I do.

I'm not town reading Chocola, I just felt Relentless' voting history needs a better explanation.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #11) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:22 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

I'm in no rush to vote and I've got plenty of reading to do.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:20 am

Post by Sky_Paladin »

@Kilga

Sky Paladin: Can you give me a concrete feeling about Sakura/pie if it's not scum/scum?

If it's not scum/scum, then it'd be something they cooked up in a neighbourhood together, but for what purpose I dunno - possibly to get reactions/provoke activity and get discussion going. I could see that from a town perspective. I could also see scum happily agreeing to this since it's a great way to stir up trouble. Since they were both apparently in the same neighbourhood this seems plausible. So it'd be up to somebody from the SDM to confirm yes, they made it up, or otherwise.

The other way it could go down is if one of those two was legitimately upset town and the other was trolling scum. Something pinged my heart-dar that there was something fake going on and I'll need to go through the conversation tomorrow after work, so that's, 15-18 hours from now that I'm probably going to do that.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:20 am

Post by Sky_Paladin »

There is also the third option that the whole argument was completely legitimate and I'll find that out when I go review the link Sakura posted a little while ago.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:36 am

Post by Sky_Paladin »

@Muffin
I thought Sakura might be in a neighbourhood with Pie from their early phase interactions.

This post from Sakura suggested she was in a neighbourhood with Not Science this post and Not Science's immediate follow up confirmed it. I didn't know Pie was in the same neighbourhood for sure until just now.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:37 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

@Muffin:
why did you say sdm?

Because I've died to Remilia enough times to know whose spellcards these were.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:38 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

Rolling through the Sakura/Pie ISO now.

First up: 2x spellcards from Pie. One we know; it's the talk-at-night feature. The other was also untargetted, I presume it's some kind of vote manipulation ability. Since it didn't target a player, this isn't when Sakura was warped into the SDM.

Sakura's first post of the game was a card targeted on Pie, I'll presume this is when she went into the neighbourhood unless anything else appears to contradict this.
If that's the case; Sakura/Pie could optionally have had their conversation in private.

Lessee, Pie votes Muffin, Muffin pokes Sakura, Sakura passive-aggressive back at Muffin. Bit of a back and forth with Relentless. Pie votes for Sakura in #40. There's a vote tally in #44 so we can presume this is the latest that Sakura joined their neighbourhood. Sakura fends for Pie in #56 and changes her mind by #60. Some interactions with Relentless and Bork.

Roll on to 91. Pie starts the ball rolling against Sakura/Noddy/Bork. The main point raised here is when Pie raises Sakura's #34, "ftr my gut is pinging really hard pie's scum right now" which is after Sakura had presumably submitted her request to join Pie's neighbourhood. Would you invite yourself to a neighbourhood that you thought had a scum player in it? Seems a bit odd.

Pie continues on saying that he rekt Sakura in the previous game and that's the basis of her big scum read on him.
I think she was deliberately attempting to emulate her behavior in that game by declaring a "gut" scumread on me, and so she thought having a strong gutread on me from the get go might be how she would go about pushing me early as town if she thought I might be scum

This appears to be a stretch imo when it's followed immediately by
she historically has tended to give me room even when she has had a scum read on me
. Players can change their stripes however.

The next paragraph really needs to be looked at with the Sakura/Pie ISO up;
now that she explained the reasoning behind it (see my previous post), I feel more strongly about this than I did when I first saw it. I _really_ don't think she would have had such a major reaction to my posts when her major reason was something as weak as voting zmuffin when he had -4 votes/was unlynchable.

Scrolling back up, there's no 'major reaction' from Sakura that I can see. Sakura has been approaching a few players at this point, while Pie has entirely focused on the players in his neighbourhood + Muffin. Pie then adds, "I thought 23 looked forced too, but that's splitting hairs and I wouldn't put any stock in it" but if you don't put any stock in it, don't mention it.

Then this about Not Science:
noddy: is there a reason you flat-out ignored me declaring a town read on you in my first post? I was kinda sorta deliberately being semi-obtuse there to see what people would do, and I guess I could see it if you figured it wasn't serious right away, but that was in part a reaction test that you failed.

Given we've just seen a reaction test on Relentless (and an attempt at Kagami), and that apparently Pie must have been talking to Noddy in their neighborhood this whole time...?

105 - 111 is the bit that looked fabricated to me. I feel that Pie went straight to drama llama with his I'll-replace-out comment. On the re-read, Sakura looks better - she looks to me that she genuinely doesn't care what Pie thinks and notes that Pie cares a lot about what she thinks. Notice me sempai etc. I am happy with one part of Pie's #223 on Bork, but it came amidst pressure on Bork from Muffin and that diminishes it's value somewhat.

Sakura randoms Katsuki, Pie asks why, argument over muffin's post...and then we're up to Notty calling for blood.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Pie

I feel that this vote accomplishes more, but I'm not really satisfied with Pie!scum yet. If I could kill a player dead out of the game right now, it'd be one of Chocola/Not Science/Relentless, though. AKA I expect to improve this vote after I've had some sleep.

Re: Relentless;
I'm troubled because there's some things I want to talk about but because of *circumstances* I can't just yet. I feel Relentless' voting history this game is concerning since there's obviously 'something going on' and I don't like it.

Re: Not Science;
I appreciate he is in a neighbourhood and probably contributing a lot there, however his public appearances have been unhelpful.

Re: Chocola;
This slot is running into modkill territory and if it fell down some stairs instead of us having to waste a lynch that would be great.

Re: Fey;
Their latest post is an improvement and I'm happy.

p-edit:
Early in the game I was aware Pie was Remilia because of his card. I speculated he was scum with Sakura and that their entire conversation was fabricated/distancing. It didn't occur to me that they would be in a town neighbourhood together until later in the phase; at the start I just thought they were scum buddies.
However I wasn't aware Not Science was *ALSO* in a neighbourhood with Sakura until they dive bombed Relentless, and somebody (Kagami?) said they were always in a neighbourhood together, and I remembered from last game they were Remlia/Flandre, so I just assumed it was true. And if Remilia/Flandre are in a neighbourhood, it's the SDM.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:39 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

@GuyInFreezer:
Reimu?
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:40 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

I've asked a number of times but it appears it's been missed.

@Sakura/Notty/Pie
was the tiff earlier in the day phase planned to occur in your private topic?
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:52 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

If the last game is anything to go by, you shoot me with it.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:55 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

@Pie

@Sakura/Notty/Pie was the tiff earlier in the day phase planned to occur in your private topic?
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:01 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

lol Ive mixed you and Pie up again.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (isolation #22) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:41 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

When did Pie use his ability to draw in Sakura? When did it take effect? Why did you target Sakura?

If the answer to the first question of "was it a prearranged spat?" is no, why hide that fact? Wouldn't Notty have commented?
If its yes, what were you hoping to achieve?

Should I join and find out for my self?
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (isolation #23) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:01 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

@muffin

Hypothetically if Bork suddenly died and flipped town, what would you then say of Gaiden?
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #24) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:46 am

Post by Sky_Paladin »

Muffin
that he still hasn't done anything town-looking

The main issue I have with Gaiden is that he hasn't contributed anything while remaining somewhat active, and his entire content has been 'lemme into your topics pl0x'. Which is entirely what I would expect scum to do. As I stated earlier, this is the most active I've ever seen Gaiden. So when I asked you this it as basically if you want to lynch Gaiden anyway I wonder why you wouldn't lynch Gaiden as the priority.

{bork gaiden chocola shadoweh}

I'd add Relentless to this list. I was unhappy with his RVS performance (vote switching from Chocola to Sakura then back to Chocola) and his latest vote came after the dive bomb pressure from Pie and friends. The main thing is that his content and effort significantly ramped up around this time, and then died off once the pressure faded. The reason I think this fits with a scum MO better than a town MO is that I don't really see indications from Relentless outside of this to support that he has an interest in advancing game state. It was purely self interest. IIRC a Muffin once said "When a player is suddenly posting a lot when they are about to be lynched, the correct course of action is to lynch them and if they flip town reflect on what they said" or something like that. I expected you to push this and the failure to do so is a surprise for me.

I\m not sure where I stand on Bork/Shadoweh at the moment. I can see where you are coming from - I've often on Shrine Maiden voted for Shadoweh because I've taken her passive-aggressive posting nature as anti-town. She is a hard read. Bork I haven't looked at, I've mainly been looking at Pie/Notty/Sakura. The main problem I have with this knot is that aside from causing from drama at the start of the game, the other event was the dive-bomb on Relentless which mayhaps has borne fruit. While I have been pushing at them to come clean on their antics in their neighbourhood, I've also been wondering privately if there's any value to this other than satisfying my own curiosity

Shadoweh/Kilga despite their back and forth are about the same for me right now. I'm really surprised because I remembered Kilga being a much stronger and active player, kind of like the Muffin on Shrine Maiden. These players become better the longer the game goes on, in my experience. I think it's worth keeping them both around at this point in time.

I think we could justifiably lynch Chocola. It would be hard to get anything meaningful out of it if he flips town because anybody can vote "Well it's a lurker lynch so...". This is a good slot for if we have a spare double-lynch somewhere down the track as hinted at in the OP. Because I think we could justifiably lynch Chocola, I don't advocate it. We should make choices that are harder so that it forces players to put out their real emotions.

So out of your list of four, I would list Relentless and Gaiden as my current preferred lynches for this phase. In regards to Pie/Sakuya/Notty I can't disagree they are creating content although the content value is ??? and it's difficult to say which, if any, is scum and needs to be shot. IMO Sakuya is the most town out of the three so therefore she must be scum, right? I feel like Pie is 'in charge' of the group and that Notty is a passenger. 'A passenger' is exactly the scum MO. That's the one I would lynch.

So coming down to the end of the phase, I would be wanting to lynch one of Relentless/Gaiden/Notty, in that order.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Relentless
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #25) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:51 am

Post by Sky_Paladin »

It sounds like the Swedish chef imo.

I would understand where he's coming from regarding my motivation levels but the way he presents it is also literally not true ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't think literally has the meaning you intended here.

This is a good example of why I want Relentless lynched; he only showed up in response to my vote to say why it was poor of me to vote him, and hasn't really addressed who he thinks is scum aside from contrasting Chocola with Feysal, both are low hanging fruit. I'd like to see something more meaningful out of this slot to keep it in the game.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #26) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:17 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

If you don't like it, lynch it.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #27) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:09 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

I will highlight again that Relentlesses activity is *solely* focused around players who have voted for him, or complaining that other players who have 'done less' (eg chocolate, fey) aren't getting more votes.
This looks like scum MO to me, which is why I'm voting presently.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (isolation #28) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:43 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

It seems like you only have an issue because I'm pressuring Relentless. Admittedly he is your town read.

I have some beans to spill and I will share them soon. I'm also interested in seeing Muffins response to my prior questions.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #29) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:44 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

You = pie

Thanks iPhone.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #30) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:10 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

I am in a neighborhood with Chocola only.
His activity has basically matched this thread, however he was very active pre game. I thought he was scum from this and will share details when I get to my PC.
This is the main reason for me viewing Relentlesses on-again-and-off-again vote of Chocola with suspicion. It seemed to me to be too coincidental in RVS. Scum often vote for each other in RVS and since I *already* thought Chocola was scum from pre game I was looking for it.
There is a reason I asked for Chocola not to be lynched this day phase and I will clarify this if required.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #31) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:33 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

I'm expecting, but don't know, Chocola to flip scum. I'm expecting, but don't know, Relentless to flip scum. But if I could get a flip on Relentless first it would help me to decide if I could trust my neighbour or not - and to submit night actions accordingly.

I am Ran and Chocola is Chen. It's bad for me when Chen dies :/
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (isolation #32) » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:36 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

And since its now relevant, there is no yukari player in the neighbourhood. I didn't mention it earlier since it would require me to claim essentially.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #33) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:49 am

Post by Sky_Paladin »

Cliff notes version - I am still with family:
Chocola posts 4 in a row expecting Shrine Maiden folks to deluge the Mafiascum folks in an unending tide of forum posts.
Then asks about my previous life as a baker since he is now a baker.
We discuss baking, ladies, and sleep.
I post Yakumo/Chen Touhou Grand Prix, thus claiming Ran (he is a massive Chen fan so I knew this would be his class).
He then states he has anti-town cards and isnt sure what to do about it, asks me to talk about my cards, states he says he has a strong gut read I'm town (which seemed very unsubstantiated to me at the time which was part of why I thought he was scum). I said that it's likely players can join the topic later in the phase as stated by the OP so we should be careful with what we reveal.
He agrees, and then the
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #34) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:51 am

Post by Sky_Paladin »

surprise post is the best post.

This all took place in pre-game.
After that he never posted in the thread until the Chen picture in the main thread; he posted a Chen pic there too.

After that I speculate on what I should do with my upcoming night actions as well as my thoughts on Muffin/Kilga/Shadoweh/Kagami/Feysal/GiF. Main differences from here and there is that in private I leaned scum on Kagami and GiF whereas I don't think I've stated that here.

That's pretty much everything. Gotta go.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (isolation #35) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

Chocola has posted in the neighbourhood saying he's given up and can't be bothered to play. I doubt he's going to claim. He's cited a series of unfortunate events and then apologised for not being able to participate. Part of me speculates that a private apology might come from town, another part wonders if it's intended to suggest to any new neighbours that there's a buddy relationship instead. I guess we'll see.

We aren't lovers, so I won't die from his lynch, but losing Chen on day 1 almost vanillarizes me. I think since he's given up we might as well go through with the lynch regardless.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (isolation #36) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:45 am

Post by Sky_Paladin »

My general feel and secondary read of Sakura (in the Sakura/Pie post I wrote earlier in the day) is that she is town, so I'm not interested in lynching her at this time.

A lot happened over the weekend where I've only just skimmed, and I plan to catch up when I get back from work. With the replacement of Chocola, I'm feeling better about the slot, and I have to review how that impacts my Relentless read.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (isolation #37) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:38 am

Post by Sky_Paladin »

I've been very busy over the weekend/start of this week and haven't had the chance to review the game thread. As it stands, players I'd prefer to vote for are Relentless, Gaiden, and Not Science. I have yet to review Relentless, so I'll give him the benefit of doubt until then, and put my preferred lynch as one of Gaiden or Not Science.

I'm still busy and don't know if I'll get a chance to do anything before the end of this day phase and should probably go V/LA except it's not a vacation if it's work .____.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (isolation #38) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:54 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

Hmmm

If that's the way you want to go, why not just claim rather than wind down the clock?

Maybe you can claim in the neighbourhood.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (isolation #39) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:57 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

FYI I think Gaiden's game this game is completely different from other games I have played where he has been town. I have never seen scum!Gaiden though. I have a 100% track record of killing Gaiden night 1 regardless of my alignment though.

Iirc I did ask earlier in day 1 "is this a tell for Gaiden?" And was told nah by Pie iirc. Do you (muffin) think its indicative?

Eg some players like Dan never post unless they are scum.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (isolation #40) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:26 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

If he is lynched day 1 I guess it doesn't count :C

Fey has claimed and her role looks reasonable with a good hustle option that should be exploited at the right time. I will find a way to share this with the right person.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (isolation #41) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:59 am

Post by Sky_Paladin »

Sakura: Is Pie scum?
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (isolation #42) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:48 am

Post by Sky_Paladin »

who here knows Kilga's bussing meta?

Shadoweh can probably comment on this; I can't recall Kilga scum. However, I do remember commenting earlier in this game that Kilga seemed flakier than I remember town!Kilga.

My relatives are out of the house, so this weekend I'm hoping I can do a big re-read and content catch up.

Thanks for the response, Sakura.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (isolation #43) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:16 am

Post by Sky_Paladin »

@Gaiden: what are your thoughts upon seeing the SDM? Do you think there is scum between Pie/Sakura?
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (isolation #44) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:15 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

And we're almost full circle.

Pie, thoughts on Sakura/Gaiden? But mainly Sakura.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (isolation #45) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:51 am

Post by Sky_Paladin »

I didn't miss them, I just skimmed them, nodded, and moved on. You are allowed to question town players, and I agree that Bork's random 'Sky is my strongest town read!' looks like something scum might say about a buddy.

I've also been a little busy in the neighbourhood discussing some other things, which will probably be shared here a little later in the night phase.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1294 (isolation #46) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:57 am

Post by Sky_Paladin »

Oh, now I understand what you are saying.

Bork didn't rate for me as a player since he was mainly arguing over role mechanics with Muffin which I hand waved as non content. I was more interested in following up the Sakura/Pie/Notty interactions since I felt there was/is scum amongst them, and Muffin was already doing a terrific job drilling Bork a new one. I noticed Pie joining in with some pointed directions/instructions of why he thought Bork might be scum, I actually referred to it in one of my earlier posts. Pie said something like, "this is what town would do, this is what scum would do, what you are doing is acting like scum" in regards to arguing with Muffin over role mechanics. Scum want to divide the lynch or something along those lines.

Anyway after the dive happened I was way more interested in Chocola/Relentless and worrying about if I should claim/how much I should claim. Muffin kept asking, basically, "Who should I gladiate?" and I suggested Relentless/Gaiden/Notty in various orders, and I had basically forgotten about Bork, because he - along with katsuki, kagami, thd, feysal - basically don't exist in this game and aren't interesting to interact with. Gaiden narrowly escapes that because he actually offered an opinion on Pie/Sakura, so now I am interested in that too.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1295 (isolation #47) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:03 am

Post by Sky_Paladin »

TL;DR I was personally invested in Sakura/Pie, then Sakura/Notty/Pie, then Chocola/Relentless, and with my limited time, that's all I was interested in pursuing at that time.

I mentioned in the neighbourhood when Fey was catching up my reads and game state about Bork, that, I hadn't been looking at Bork but that I was in agreement with Muffin. This was shortly after Fey replaced in. That's the extent of my focus on Bork, I agreed with Muffin and cbf to deal with it.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (isolation #48) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

Kagami
I don't see how I fail to exist, nor how I'm uninteresting.

Perhaps I mispoke. I have, after all, been playing the game through a 2.5" window and may have missed your greatest moments. Could you please give me a quick summary of your day, or link to your Top Three Best Kagami Posts this game so that I can be corrected. Many thanks.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (isolation #49) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:02 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

@Kagami

I'm serious. What did you do day 1?

@Pie

I'd really like to hear your thoughts on Sakura.

My vote is on Bork in spirit. I'll hold off on voting in case Bork has another quickhammer up his sleeve.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (isolation #50) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:04 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

I believe Kagami (or somebody else?) said they had a dayvig available from today to take care of Bork, Sakura.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (isolation #51) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:12 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

Sakura:
I'll lay it out straight. Overnight, you said Bork was confirmed scum because of goings-on in the SDM being reflected by Bork, who wouldn't have had visibility to the SDM. Bork apparently agreed and scum claimed overnight which at least confirms he believed his hand was in the cookie jar.

Yukari is not in the game and is the nomimal QT spy - we already have Suika, who can gatecrash, so if there's anybody who can spy, it would be her/Gaiden.

So I think it's not likely there's an invisible spy, and more likely that just one of the players in the SDM happens to be scum and they passed on the information, as alluded by your 1146. What do you think now?
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1339 (isolation #52) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:16 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

@Kagami

but he started the day with no daycards

It seems like you already knew this before Sakura played her card. Is there anything else you would like to share?

Relentless
I'm the quicktopic spy, actually. I was reading the SDM last night and Gaiden said he scanned you as scum, how do you defend yourself?

In that case, Pie/Sakura may be off the hook, and Relentless is confirmed scum. Instead, though, I presume you are lying and that was a terrible gambit.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (isolation #53) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:32 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

That looks a lot like 'killed so he couldn't report night results' so please explain, Gaiden.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1501 (isolation #54) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:00 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

Ah, good game everybody.

I could *only* target players in my neighbourhood, but every time I killed somebody, I got all my cards refreshed. So my game plan was to invite scum to the neighbourhood and quietly murder them. Sadly, Ffery turned out to be town :C I am legit sorry for that shot.

I was hoping that Gaiden would join our neighbourhood so that I could summarily execute him instead, but apparently he was too busy with everybody else's parties. So sad :C If I had a chance to submit night actions N3, I would have dragged in Relentless since I figured Bork was tapped out.

I feel I wasted a lot of time on Pie/Sakura since by the end they were both obv town and I learned nothing from it. Other than that, I'm okay with how things went.

Thanks for hosting the game, and looking forward to the next one.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”