zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:02 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 237, borkjerfkin wrote:I'm not raising my eyebrows that I'm one of a small group you aren't townreading as a result

;roll;
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:09 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 237, borkjerfkin wrote:I'm not sure what exactly you're trying to say with that assertion

i'm saying the way you have phrased things is not the way i think someone would phrase them if they were town thinking the same things

In post 237, borkjerfkin wrote:I don't know what to say that's going to rectify that perception

probably nothing, if i'm being perfectly honest about it. it will probably always be something in the back of my head that factors into my read on you and i'm not looking for excuses or anything

if you're town, be town
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Kilgamayan
Kilgamayan
Goon
Kilgamayan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:24 pm

Post by Kilgamayan »

Sky Paladin: Are you actually positing a Sakura/Pie scumteam?

In post 200, The_Relentless wrote:my first thought is to quicklynch Kilga because he said Yukari is a bad Touhou. my second thought is to ask Kilga why he's still voting Shadoweh over Sakura Hana and what he thinks about the defenses that have been made for her so far. re: "Sympathizing with pie over Sakura in their spat": does this mean you think the argument is scum/town?

* Sorry, I misspoke. Should have said "worst".
* Voting Sakura is pointless, her claim about D2 stuff cements her as a impossible lynch today barring a massive meltdown. Also Shadowy is a dirty dirty OMGUSer on top of admitting to being a lurker.
* What defenses? It's possible I missed something because this game went from 0 to tl;dwtr in less than 48 hours, but while I've seen a bunch of people say they think she's town, I don't think I've seen anyone try to publicly justify it aside from this non-reason from Shadowy.
* I can buy into ScumSakura/TownPie pretty easily, yes. On top of the earlier stuff, the snipe in #196 is completely needless and can't possibly serve as anything other than a demoralization attempt.

In post 250, Kagami wrote:Does your super-hatedness go away?

Not yet convinced I want to talk about this, sorry.
Well, this game happened.
~ Edible
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:31 pm

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 1.5

• notscience [
    ] -
  • pieguyn [
    ] - Feysal, borkjerfkin
  • Sakura Hana [1] - thdgkdms
  • zMuffinMan [
    ] - Katsuki
  • Shadoweh [1] - Kilgamayan
  • Sky_Paladin [1] - pieguyn
  • The_Relentless [0] -
  • GuyInFreezer [0] -
  • SXTLHGaiden [4] - SXTLHGaiden (x4)
  • Katsuki [1] - Sakura Hana
  • Kagami [0] -
  • Feysal [1] - Sky_Paladin
  • borkjerfkin [0] -
  • thdgkdms [1] - Chocola
  • Kilgamayan [
    ] -
  • Chocola [1] - The_Relentless

Not Voting [5]
- notscience, Shadoweh, GuyInFreezer, Kagami, zMuffinMan

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch

Deadline is November 15, 2015, at 2 PM PST.
Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2015-11-15 16:00:00)

Notes:
  • You cannot target Katsuki with spellcards in this Day Phase, unless your vote is on Katsuki.
  • The main thread will remain open in the coming Night Phase.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:32 pm

Post by Kagami »

In post 253, Kilgamayan wrote:
In post 250, Kagami wrote:Does your super-hatedness go away?

Not yet convinced I want to talk about this, sorry.

May I ask if it's tied to a flavor you expect to be in the game?
Kilgamayan
Kilgamayan
Goon
Kilgamayan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:45 pm

Post by Kilgamayan »

You can ask whatever you like, I don't hold it against you or anything. Frankly I'm surprised it took this long for anyone to get curious enough to ask.

Anyway, to answer your question, yes.
~ Edible
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:50 pm

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

UNVOTE: Gaiden
stuff...
You're not going to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. S*Gaiden will not make long cases, write stunning insights, or sugar coat his words. He is not the man for multi-paragraph eloquence. He is, however, being honest to a fault, and it comes across in his writing.
- GreyICE
it can help the game for people to be aware that L-1 is L-Gaiden
- popsofctown
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:55 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

That's an... interesting development...
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:03 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

it is not so interesting when you consider that i could tell you the flavour of gaiden's 4x vote
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:27 pm

Post by Kagami »

In post 256, Kilgamayan wrote:Anyway, to answer your question, yes.

I have a triple-vote, might be me.
Kilgamayan
Kilgamayan
Goon
Kilgamayan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:46 pm

Post by Kilgamayan »

To be honest, I kinda doubt it, but I suppose it's possible.
~ Edible
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:00 pm

Post by notscience »

muffincat your loyal sheep needs guidance
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:01 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

I guess Katsuki's not gonna do anything regardless
VOTE: shadoweh
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
thdgkdms
thdgkdms
Goon
thdgkdms
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:44 pm

Post by thdgkdms »

Okay, well, since we apparently can't lynch Sakura Hana today...
UNVOTE: Sakura Hana
I just want to put it out there that I still think that Sakura Hana is scummy, but whatever.

With regards to the recent spat involving borkjerfkin, I don't really feel that he's particularly scummy, so whatever.
Something about Shadoweh's posts bother me though.
Like, I look at posts like and and I don't see anything of substance.
All she does is say that X is wrong because Y and provides no actual opinions or thoughts of her own.
I don't really get why you'd want to shut down discourse since that's what refuting arguments while providing none of your own kind of does?
VOTE: Shadoweh
thdgkdms
thdgkdms
Goon
thdgkdms
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:45 pm

Post by thdgkdms »

I was actually supposed to make that post 6 hours ago and I got cut by Sakura Hana voting the same person that I did which makes me feel all kinds of weird.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:46 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Yeah i was about to ask about why you were voting the same person your scumread was voting.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
thdgkdms
thdgkdms
Goon
thdgkdms
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:36 pm

Post by thdgkdms »

Though, question, why are you voting for Shadoweh?
What about her townreading you makes her scummy in your eyes?
thdgkdms
thdgkdms
Goon
thdgkdms
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:37 pm

Post by thdgkdms »

Scummy enough to vote over anything else, that is?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:23 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 242, Kagami wrote:meh, muffin seems town anyway.

at what point did you start thinking this
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:35 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I really don't know why you keep asking me to answer a question I already answered.
You're not going to get a different answer, town because you are is just how it is.

Dormio, both of those posts contain me giving my opinion on people, what exactly is lacking about either of those? "This person is town and I would die for them" is a pretty substantial opinion imo.
I'm also not lurking and that's an offensive thing to call me right now considering I practically begged my way into being able to post for these few days. Kilga, perhaps I would be less OMGUSy on you if your 'reasons' for continuing to vote park on me weren't so shitty.
Muffin, I literally already answered your question by telling you exactly what borf is saying that I agree with. The amount of badgering I'm getting to answer the same fucking questions repeatedly is starting to piss me off from all of you. It wouldn't make sense for so many of us to have vote shenanigans (or for one of my cards to exist) if the scum don't have vote manip as well, that's common fucking sense. Why are you being obtuse?
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
thdgkdms
thdgkdms
Goon
thdgkdms
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:44 pm

Post by thdgkdms »

Well like I said it's more that it's not really conducive to discussion if you just "well I think you're wrong because X" and then don't provide anything else that people can direct their focus on.
It's like, saying that someone is wrong is fine and all but you don't really do anything with it.
Do you think that people are scummy because they're wrong? Do you think that anybody in general is scummy right now?
Because as far as I know, all you've done is say that certain arguments are wrong and not much more than that.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:56 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 270, Shadoweh wrote:I literally already answered your question by telling you exactly what borf is saying that I agree with.

no you didn't, and you didn't answer why it makes him town, either - you've made really vague assertions that he's sussing things out (though you never answered exactly what you meant by this and what specifically you thought he'd do in the scum thread rather than the game thread if he were scum) and you've pointed out one thing he said that you seem to agree with...

or are you saying that because he said "scum could have weird voting mechanics" and you agree with this, that he's town and that alone made him a strong enough town read that you'd "fight to save him right now"?

In post 270, Shadoweh wrote:It wouldn't make sense for so many of us to have vote shenanigans (or for one of my cards to exist) if the scum don't have vote manip as well, that's common fucking sense

well up until just recently, the only known 'vote shenanigans' were two hated players (they've been hated in literally every touhou game so far), kilga's role, my role and then you and bork claiming some "weird" vote-based stuff, and the hated roles aren't particularly "weird" in any sense of the word, and certainly aren't something i'd categorise as "vote manipulation" per se. really, the only vote manipulation that had been claimed is my role and you and bork's... so the assertion that you were making (that scum must have vote manipulation) must have come from these three alone...
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:01 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i am kind of interested in who you actually think is scum right now, actually

give me four names you're most suspicious of right now, pour fayvor
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:16 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Right now I think pie is vaguely scummy but doubt that's worth pursuing for a few days. I thought Sky's comments on the pie/sakura fight were bizarre and his comments on Relentless are ambiguous in a way I find scummy, i.e. saying he's fine except this one thing which makes it unclear where Sky actually stands. He hasn't replied I don't think but reflecting on what else he's been posting I think he might be okay but I'd need to see more. I'm increasingly displeased with Kilga for deciding to stick with a joke vote well past the expiration date once it started to look easy to keep it there. Considering I'm not voting today it's a bit detaching to watch what's going on. There isn't much point to me personally pursuing what I think of people. No one ever agrees with what I find scummy anyways.

I disagree with you is still an opinion. That's moving the goalpost pretty harshly. It depends on what someone is wrong about. I think scum reading bork is wrong and scummy, same with scum reading Sakura. I don't think being wrong about whether vote mechanics are important is scummy. That's a more likely mistake for the uninformed to make.

Muffin: Yeah, nothing weird, just a Day 1 vote count with two hated, a super hated and a super loved, with another person claiming weird vote mechanics and my own role. Why would I possibly think a main mechanic of this game is going to be lots of voting mechanics for everyone? How about you stop fishing for why I think this from me because I'm not going to discuss it any further with you. You are correct though. His posts coming from the same thought process as mine is a pretty basic way to townread people. I think he's the kind of quiet but sane townie that gets night killed the first night. I know that in role madness as scum I do the sussing out of how the game mechanics work in private because I don't want town to figure it out. Stop being asinine about this because you don't agree with me. I'm going to stop replying to you tonight because if I make one more post in your direction it's going to be 50% swearing.

I am not going to cater to you trying to annoy scum reads out of me, I read people as town and lynch through the cracks between them. The list of who I wouldn't lynch today is getting comfortably larger. I don't think discussing who I want lynched when I don't have solid scum reads this early matters because I'm not going to be involved in who gets lynched today no matter what anyways.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”