Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:57 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Vote2: Kagami
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:57 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Twilight
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:01 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 414, Sky_Paladin wrote:
@Muffin
I thought Sakura might be in a neighbourhood with Pie from their early phase interactions.

This post from Sakura suggested she was in a neighbourhood with Not Science this post and Not Science's immediate follow up confirmed it. I didn't know Pie was in the same neighbourhood for sure until just now.

why did you say sdm?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:02 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 416, Kilgamayan wrote:Did you think there couldn't possibly be another one?

why would that matter?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:20 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 416, Kilgamayan wrote:why did you use your -4 to support the idea of your role all-but-proving you to be town

ignoring whether or not i actually thought i was "proving" myself town, it
is
one of the many reasons my role doesn't make sense as a scum role - i don't actually care to discuss this unless it's actually a sticking point for someone, in which case i suppose i would be perfectly fine writing a wall explaining why you're completely wrong about theory if you disagree
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:26 pm

Post by notscience »

giffy wat
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:29 pm

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 1.8

• notscience [
    ] -
  • pieguyn [
    ] - borkjerfkin
  • Sakura Hana [0] -
  • zMuffinMan [
    ] -
  • Shadoweh [3] - Kilgamayan, thdgkdms, Sakura Hana
  • Sky_Paladin [0] -
  • The_Relentless [2] - pieguyn, Katsuki
  • GuyInFreezer [0] -
  • SXTLHGaiden [0] -
  • Katsuki [1] - notscience
  • Kagami [1] - GuyInFreezer
  • Feysal [4] - Sky_Paladin, Kagami (x3)
  • borkjerfkin [0] -
  • thdgkdms [1] - Chocola
  • Kilgamayan [
    ] -
  • Chocola [0] -

Not Voting [5]
- Shadoweh, zMuffinMan, SXTLHGaiden, Feysal, The_Relentless

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch

Deadline is November 15, 2015, at 2 PM PST.
Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2015-11-15 16:00:00)

Notes:
  • You cannot target Katsuki with spellcards in this Day Phase, unless your vote is on Katsuki.
  • The main thread will remain open in the coming Night Phase.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Calling all touhou fans!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:32 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i think i still want to lynch from within the initial pool of players i mentioned not having any sort of town read on

that's mostly still the same except maybe not kagami
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:07 pm

Post by notscience »

VOTE: shadoweh

why not muffincat
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:17 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

dunno. feels kind of lazy for cupcake scum

kind feels he's town due to burden of unproficiency
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:37 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

@Muffin:
why did you say sdm?

Because I've died to Remilia enough times to know whose spellcards these were.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:43 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Oh that reminds me, i did use a spellcard, i wonder if ppl know who i am now.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:54 pm

Post by notscience »

Thats a good question

who is sakura

hmmmm
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:03 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 435, Sky_Paladin wrote:@Muffin:
why did you say sdm?

Because I've died to Remilia enough times to know whose spellcards these were.

that isn't really in line with your #414

i asked why sdm because if you weren't sure pieguy was part of it, and sakura had very clearly used a spellcard on the first page that meant she wasn't a part of it, why sdm specifically?
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:38 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

Rolling through the Sakura/Pie ISO now.

First up: 2x spellcards from Pie. One we know; it's the talk-at-night feature. The other was also untargetted, I presume it's some kind of vote manipulation ability. Since it didn't target a player, this isn't when Sakura was warped into the SDM.

Sakura's first post of the game was a card targeted on Pie, I'll presume this is when she went into the neighbourhood unless anything else appears to contradict this.
If that's the case; Sakura/Pie could optionally have had their conversation in private.

Lessee, Pie votes Muffin, Muffin pokes Sakura, Sakura passive-aggressive back at Muffin. Bit of a back and forth with Relentless. Pie votes for Sakura in #40. There's a vote tally in #44 so we can presume this is the latest that Sakura joined their neighbourhood. Sakura fends for Pie in #56 and changes her mind by #60. Some interactions with Relentless and Bork.

Roll on to 91. Pie starts the ball rolling against Sakura/Noddy/Bork. The main point raised here is when Pie raises Sakura's #34, "ftr my gut is pinging really hard pie's scum right now" which is after Sakura had presumably submitted her request to join Pie's neighbourhood. Would you invite yourself to a neighbourhood that you thought had a scum player in it? Seems a bit odd.

Pie continues on saying that he rekt Sakura in the previous game and that's the basis of her big scum read on him.
I think she was deliberately attempting to emulate her behavior in that game by declaring a "gut" scumread on me, and so she thought having a strong gutread on me from the get go might be how she would go about pushing me early as town if she thought I might be scum

This appears to be a stretch imo when it's followed immediately by
she historically has tended to give me room even when she has had a scum read on me
. Players can change their stripes however.

The next paragraph really needs to be looked at with the Sakura/Pie ISO up;
now that she explained the reasoning behind it (see my previous post), I feel more strongly about this than I did when I first saw it. I _really_ don't think she would have had such a major reaction to my posts when her major reason was something as weak as voting zmuffin when he had -4 votes/was unlynchable.

Scrolling back up, there's no 'major reaction' from Sakura that I can see. Sakura has been approaching a few players at this point, while Pie has entirely focused on the players in his neighbourhood + Muffin. Pie then adds, "I thought 23 looked forced too, but that's splitting hairs and I wouldn't put any stock in it" but if you don't put any stock in it, don't mention it.

Then this about Not Science:
noddy: is there a reason you flat-out ignored me declaring a town read on you in my first post? I was kinda sorta deliberately being semi-obtuse there to see what people would do, and I guess I could see it if you figured it wasn't serious right away, but that was in part a reaction test that you failed.

Given we've just seen a reaction test on Relentless (and an attempt at Kagami), and that apparently Pie must have been talking to Noddy in their neighborhood this whole time...?

105 - 111 is the bit that looked fabricated to me. I feel that Pie went straight to drama llama with his I'll-replace-out comment. On the re-read, Sakura looks better - she looks to me that she genuinely doesn't care what Pie thinks and notes that Pie cares a lot about what she thinks. Notice me sempai etc. I am happy with one part of Pie's #223 on Bork, but it came amidst pressure on Bork from Muffin and that diminishes it's value somewhat.

Sakura randoms Katsuki, Pie asks why, argument over muffin's post...and then we're up to Notty calling for blood.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Pie

I feel that this vote accomplishes more, but I'm not really satisfied with Pie!scum yet. If I could kill a player dead out of the game right now, it'd be one of Chocola/Not Science/Relentless, though. AKA I expect to improve this vote after I've had some sleep.

Re: Relentless;
I'm troubled because there's some things I want to talk about but because of *circumstances* I can't just yet. I feel Relentless' voting history this game is concerning since there's obviously 'something going on' and I don't like it.

Re: Not Science;
I appreciate he is in a neighbourhood and probably contributing a lot there, however his public appearances have been unhelpful.

Re: Chocola;
This slot is running into modkill territory and if it fell down some stairs instead of us having to waste a lynch that would be great.

Re: Fey;
Their latest post is an improvement and I'm happy.

p-edit:
Early in the game I was aware Pie was Remilia because of his card. I speculated he was scum with Sakura and that their entire conversation was fabricated/distancing. It didn't occur to me that they would be in a town neighbourhood together until later in the phase; at the start I just thought they were scum buddies.
However I wasn't aware Not Science was *ALSO* in a neighbourhood with Sakura until they dive bombed Relentless, and somebody (Kagami?) said they were always in a neighbourhood together, and I remembered from last game they were Remlia/Flandre, so I just assumed it was true. And if Remilia/Flandre are in a neighbourhood, it's the SDM.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:39 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

@GuyInFreezer:
Reimu?
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:40 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

I've asked a number of times but it appears it's been missed.

@Sakura/Notty/Pie
was the tiff earlier in the day phase planned to occur in your private topic?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:50 pm

Post by notscience »

Man, I wonder what I'd do with a vig.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:52 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 418, Feysal wrote:I'm rather annoyed at Notscience right now. I thought I knew how he plays by now, but seeing him isolate himself in an ivory tower with his cabal and attack someone for daring to question him is something new. It is so overt it is not even suspicious, but it is definitely not pro-town either. What the hell do you think you are doing?

Would you like to talk about it?

You've seen firsthand the type of mayhem I like to ensue as scum, why does this not bother you?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:52 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

If the last game is anything to go by, you shoot me with it.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:55 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

@Pie

@Sakura/Notty/Pie was the tiff earlier in the day phase planned to occur in your private topic?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:57 pm

Post by notscience »

I'm pretty sure last game I shot Sakura (correctly) N1 and then incorrectly shot malacurtains N2.

The one before that I don't remember.

The one before that I shot pie N1!

Or we can talk about the OSU one where I killed scum N1 and then took out the second N3

But that's just arrogance talking and me proving a point you are making a very odd comparison.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:59 pm

Post by notscience »

Oh wait the middle one was the fucking pt spy
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:01 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

lol Ive mixed you and Pie up again.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:02 pm

Post by notscience »

Also the one where I shot pie I was correct in that shot.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”