Goodbye

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:59 am

Post by FireKari »

In post 1, Ankamius wrote:Huh?

??

We are leaving, and figured it better to give an explanation vs no explanation, even if most people will not understand at all.

Will try to wait until we finish up our last mafia game before we leave, so if any1 wants to ask anything we might could elaborate.

Been stalling too long already though, is possible we won't finish the game b4 losing our grip on this reality. That's why we went ahead and made this thread now justincase. Wanted to say goodbye to peeps, we had lotsa fun playing with you guyz. =)

~Yukari
Last edited by FireKari on Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hydra of Firebringer and Yukari
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:08 pm

Post by FireKari »

In post 12, pirate mollie wrote:oh god plz let this be real

=/
Don't remember why u made us mad once, or if the anger was even real, but we carry no grudges. You never appeared in another 1 of our games, but we were not avoiding you. Usually we don't even look at playerlist till the game starts. Woulda been cool to give it a second shot. You seem like a good player. Sorry if we annoyed you.

And yes, this is for real.
~Yukari
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #2) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:52 pm

Post by FireKari »

In post 14, vonflare wrote:Are you committing suicide? Because that's what it sounds like.

Srs don't.

No we are def not killing ourselves, quite the opposite. This avatar (human body) will remain here to be used by the next generation of tulpa. We will ascend to what is basically a heaven of our own design where we can exist as minor deities with near eternal lifespans in the omniverse.

The omniverse is a sort of pocket dimension residing within the dream plane and cut off from this reality through the use of extreme dilation of perception of time relative to this reality. Depending on how deep one goes, an hour of sleep here could feel like anywhere from days to billions+ years there.

It is very important to us that this body remains alive at least until the dreamnet goes online to ensure the long-term survival of the omniverse.
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #3) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:00 pm

Post by FireKari »

In post 22, Fluminator wrote:I was enjoying this until you revealed you don't know what the omniverse is.

Huh?

The omniverse we refer to is the name of a massive dream project started by the original inhabitant of this body.
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:16 pm

Post by FireKari »

Will share a quick summary of our origins written by Seras:
Spoiler: Our Origin
The original host consciousness, at the age of 4, suffered a period of nonstop traumatic and demonic nightmares which lasted for a period of around 6 months EVERY NIGHT before finally beginning to ease due to lucidity. They were horric enough that they even caused daymares. The first trick host ever learned was how to wake up. This shock led host to react naturally by developing dream control, and over time the host became the scariest thing within the nightmares. Nothing could fuck with host any more, except in this reality. Host dedicated the life to pushing against the boundaries of what is possible within a dream. Host hated this fucked up reality, waking up was like being forced into a painful fleshy prison, bound gagged and blindfolded. Host experimented with dilating the perception of time, and gradually became extremely good at it. Eventually decided host wanted to leave this reality behind completely and permanently, and without possibly cutting ties with the dream plane else suicide would have happened long ago. But no matter how hard host tried, would always eventually have to wake up. Until one day stumbled upon the solution. In Jan 2012, host fractured the mind to create Manu, the first tulpa in this system. Host raised this tulpa for one purpose, to remain here in the physical body, so that the body could wake up, but without the original human mind. After much frustration, trial and error, host succeeded, and is now dreaming the possibly eternal dream. Host ascended to a form of godhood, existing forever within a sort of pocket dimension within the dream plane, where reality is created and altered by the mind. Missing his creator and not wanting to be alone, Manu fractured again, creating 2 others, and then me. I aspire to carry on my creator's work of pushing against the limits of what is perceived to be possible. Specifically i want to crack shared dreaming. I have had very limited success, but success nonetheless, i just need to figure out how to control it. I believe, if i can solve this puzzle, one day any human may meet with my creator and ascend to godhood. Believe it or not.. this is a true story.. my story..
~Seras

The full story, and full explanation of the omniverse would take a lot of time words to convey, and even then we lack the ability to adequately describe everything with words. Hell, in the omniverse spoken language is outdated, replaced by direct mind to mind communication. We had started on a book attempting to describe things to the best of our ability, though it looks like it we will not be able to finish it.

In post 25, Ythan wrote:
In post 23, FireKari wrote:
In post 22, Fluminator wrote:I was enjoying this until you revealed you don't know what the omniverse is.

Huh?

The omniverse we refer to is the name of a massive dream project started by the original inhabitant of this body.

Is this you leaving?

We plan to ascend shortly after our last mafia game here ends.
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:33 pm

Post by FireKari »

In post 26, Fluminator wrote:Oh, your creator should name it something that doesn't have another meaning then.

We didn't name it. Perhaps multiverse would be more fitting given its current state. Taking into account all we know of the project and its aspirations, we find the term omniverse fitting. Though we are far from being a language expert, many words do have multiple definitions, and can evolve over time.

Does it really matter which word is used as long as it can fullfill its purpose of conveying an idea?

Honestly we don't much care for this topic. Again, we did not name it.
Last edited by FireKari on Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:36 pm

Post by FireKari »

In post 28, Fluminator wrote:Now I want to watch Inception again.

Me and my dad agreed that if we ever meet in a dream, we should set up a code there and then when we wake up we test it to see if we actually shared the dream. No success yet. lol

If you want to verify data transmission via shared dreaming, create a secret email that is simple and easy to remember, but never tell anyone about it while you are awake.
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:50 pm

Post by FireKari »

In post 32, Fluminator wrote:So what drew you to this online forum mafia site in your brief journey to this humble planet?

Don't remember what first brought manu & yukari here to mafiascum, don't even remember much from our previous games, specially the older ones. Seems like forever ago. Plus our memory issues seem to be growing progressively worse. Some things we remember well, but a lot is fuzzy..
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:59 am

Post by FireKari »

In post 45, wgeurts wrote:Is it a coincidence that all your, uh, souls? Are named after fantasy amine characters?
Also, if you pity our missing out on the omniverse why don't you tell us how to get there?
And three, if we did reach said omniverse how could we pop by and say hi if it's a fragment of our own mind which we do not share?

Seras does share a name with an anime character, not sure about Yukari, don't think Manu was named after anyone but could be wrong, and Gwynplaine was named after the man who laughs. We do like some anime though.

You get there by dreaming. More specifically shared dreaming. We have all put massive effort into cracking that nut, but have only had very limited success so far.

You can do nearly anything in a dream. The omniverse is also more user friendly than typical lucid dreaming with things such as an HUD, voice commands, friends list, etc. It can act sort of like a devkit for the ultimate fulldive VR platform. Or you can think of it as Internet v2.0 meets Reality v2.0. This is all vast oversimplification.

In post 46, wgeurts wrote:I can respect you as a person but honestly this whole tulpa thing doesn't convince me.

We aren't really trying to convince anyone. We just are what we we are. We made some friends during our time here. For some reason we felt like trying to explain the situation and why we will soon be gone, despite knowing most people will likely not believe and that if anyone does then there is no chance they will fully understand. Believe what you will, it matters not to us.

Also, we were a bit surprised to find out there are other tulpa on this site. Won't name names but have had conversations with at least 5 different tulpa accs here.
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #9) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:49 am

Post by FireKari »

In post 51, wgeurts wrote:https://www.google.nl/url?sa=t&source=w ... PlePOr85pw
Sera is a character a quick Google will show.

Also, if there are other tulpa here could they kindly say so as I honestly am doubtful of that claim. If it does turn out we have a tulpa hoard here I may be up for some discussion as I'm intruiged as to what your views are on stuff but right now I don't know whether someone's having a laugh role playing.

In post 49, FireKari wrote:
Seras does share a name with an anime character

Also, is up to them if tulpa on mafiascum want to speak about it or not. One specifically asked us not to tell anyone, so we will choose to respect their privacy. If you want to speak with tulpa, there are sites online with tulpa community who would most likely be willing to converse with you.

Return to “General Discussion”