Blitz 7: Hardcore Mafia III (Game Over)

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
BL0ODK1NG
BL0ODK1NG
Goon
BL0ODK1NG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:49 am

Post by BL0ODK1NG »

VOTE: Firebringer - unless he arrives with fire.
BL0ODK1NG
BL0ODK1NG
Goon
BL0ODK1NG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:12 am

Post by BL0ODK1NG »

In post 7, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 6, ika wrote:who was the asshole who took forever

On days like these, kids like you...
Should be burning in hell.

Was this to the tune of phoebe buffet?
BL0ODK1NG
BL0ODK1NG
Goon
BL0ODK1NG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:17 am

Post by BL0ODK1NG »

In post 17, Firebringer wrote:*brings over a lighter*

WATCH FOR I OBTAINED THE POWER OF FIRE!!!

*lights it*

MAGICAL!

Damn he's good, in that case.

VOTE: thelhix - because you seem like your left out, talking to yourself in the corner raising your hand.
BL0ODK1NG
BL0ODK1NG
Goon
BL0ODK1NG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #3) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:49 pm

Post by BL0ODK1NG »

In post 30, hi im Yakko wrote:And in closing lets run up bloodking for trying to be a cool kid.

First off I am a cool kid! Now that that's out of the way.

In post 16, Errantparabola wrote:Why no rvs vote, ika?

You, question why someone doesn't want to vote in RVS.

In post 46, Errantparabola wrote:It's possible that they could be posting with such sparse content (see: that naked vote) to slow down getting us out of rvs which is crucial in a game with such short deadlines

and then say that it's far less important in a game like this.

I'm not a big fan of CN's start and I'm liking ika's inquiries on him. haven't made up my mind on yakko, FB, or Mario.

@Ranger how experienced are you?

In post 43, TheLhix wrote:
Vote: bloodking

Is this a serious vote, with a reason behind it? Or...
BL0ODK1NG
BL0ODK1NG
Goon
BL0ODK1NG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #4) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:44 pm

Post by BL0ODK1NG »

In post 48, Ranger wrote:More than you, unless you've been playing for five years. (My first game began September 12th, 2010.)

I wasn't trying to say I was more experienced, I was asking because I wanted to know if you were being sarcastic or honest.
BL0ODK1NG
BL0ODK1NG
Goon
BL0ODK1NG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:07 pm

Post by BL0ODK1NG »

Okay, well the one thing I've seen this game that I don't like is thelhix my vote is serious on it. I don't like their following of FB onto MM and this makes me think MM is town.

Also I think EP is town so far.
BL0ODK1NG
BL0ODK1NG
Goon
BL0ODK1NG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:36 pm

Post by BL0ODK1NG »

In post 80, TheLhix wrote:
In post 79, BL0ODK1NG wrote:Okay, well the one thing I've seen this game that I don't like is thelhix my vote is serious on it. I don't like their following of FB onto MM and this makes me think MM is town.

Also I think EP is town so far.

I've quite literally told you I have been given little change to assimilate into anything .-. Almost as if I have been left out of the conversation, and so far from observation everything is pretty dry

There is still time to change the vote if I feel it changes but right now it's the best thing for me to go off currently.
BL0ODK1NG
BL0ODK1NG
Goon
BL0ODK1NG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #7) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:15 am

Post by BL0ODK1NG »

This game, I feel like it would be more desirable to get mafia in this game setup as you can always cast doubt on who could have been scum etc. making it feel like less pressure on you to play perfectly as nobody can confirm until the end of game. With that I feel like a lynch between the voters of the two wagons already formed and people who are not being voted is probably a decent place too look today that would be EP, FB, and Thelhix. I would prefer to lynch thelhix right now but an FB would be close second.
BL0ODK1NG
BL0ODK1NG
Goon
BL0ODK1NG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #8) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:10 am

Post by BL0ODK1NG »

I think the next two lynches to have a good chance getting one is thelhix and MM

Since we don't see flips it's going to be harder to try and lynch someone who could be said persons partner as we won't know if they were scum in the first place. So I think, even though it's the longer way I feel hedging lynches is the safer way to go to ensure we don't get completely sidetracked by incorrect scum reads.
BL0ODK1NG
BL0ODK1NG
Goon
BL0ODK1NG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #9) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by BL0ODK1NG »

In post 133, TheLhix wrote:Nvm. Lynch me, I would prefer to be the second lynch so when the game continues the eye is on the little tag team twisting me, but the first one should suffice just as well.

Order doesn't matter if that's what we want to do but I would rather lynch you first solely because I feel there is one on the two wagons that isn't one of the two lynchees of the wagons it doesn't mean I don't think MM or Ranger could be scum but like I said scum have to be actively keeping the higher vote count on a town so I think that a the higher the wagon this early without a competing one that's equal makes me think the larger wagon has scum on it. Like I said FB is also a good option.
BL0ODK1NG
BL0ODK1NG
Goon
BL0ODK1NG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:43 pm

Post by BL0ODK1NG »

In post 140, Chaotic Neutrality wrote:Why does that self-vote make me town-read TheLhix

I say is he knows if he is town or not and voting on a confirmed town is always bad so for him to vote on himself as town always hurts town especially in a no flip game cause we won't even get the info after his death. All it does is kill off a town easier. So thelhix you voting for yourself as town shouldn't be done and by doing it your telling me you are scum if I am wrong and you are town you should force more people to vote for you that don't include yourself. In fact it's actually withholding info from town by voting on you self so I will ask you if you are town to remove you self vote.

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”