St Constantine the Hermit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:50 am

Post by St Constantine the Hermit »

God help me... I don't understand what Lapsa has been trying to say in 90% of her posts, that last one included.

Definitely replacing out if you guys don't lynch Lapsa. I am not frustrated or angry tbh, but things get pretty mellow and unintresting when you figure out scum but town just doesn't want to listen. I would try to appeal to you all, but with this bunch of misfits, I doubt that would bring about any results.
Show
Aye, let old constantine spin ye a tale...

Book of Constantine (Protestant) 214: 112 - God hates you
Book of Constantine (Catholic) 214:112 - God doesn't like you
Book of Constantine (Orthodox) 214:112 - God tolerates you
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:52 am

Post by toolenduso »

In post 1570, Lapsa wrote:and fact that i didn't admit fakeclaiming until perf outed even after your claim being hoodless might play important role in your theory

Why?

And yes I know I'm not the first person to bring up the theory. I'm just starting to believe it more now.
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:02 pm

Post by Lapsa »

In post 1576, toolenduso wrote:
In post 1570, Lapsa wrote:and fact that i didn't admit fakeclaiming until perf outed even after your claim being hoodless might play important role in your theory

Why?

maybe not.
just thought for a moment that might rule out Lapsa/Const team.
but fakeclaiming going through seems not to be a necessity
abcedminded
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:07 pm

Post by Lapsa »

In post 1575, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:I don't understand what Lapsa has been trying to say in 90% of her posts, that last one included

and that's the thing.
mixing up my gender intentionally shouldn't give you free pass to lynchbait all game along

problem is that there's just too much information going on:
you are unable to parse it AND make your stance believable AND are under pressure - so distancing won't do either
abcedminded
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:07 pm

Okay, so here is the problem, and I created a discussion thread about this too.

We have two arguments...

- I was able to know Lapsa was lying, because *shocker*, I might actually be good at calling out obvious BS and being confident enough about my accusation to stick by it until the truth reveals itself

or...

- On N2, me and lapsa created a comphrehensive plot in the scum PT to fool the entire town, by perpetuating a fake claim that we had full knowledge would be cc'd, and subsequently bussing each other to confuse and disorient town. Because for some reason, this elaborate plot was going to work in our favor...

One of these theories brings up more questions than it answers. My argument resides on
ONE
total assumption, whereas the second theory has to have at least twenty assumptions all together. You guys are overthinking this considerably.
Show

Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:09 pm

In post 1578, Lapsa wrote:
In post 1575, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:I don't understand what Lapsa has been trying to say in 90% of her posts, that last one included

mixing up my gender intentionally shouldn't give you free pass to lynchbait all game along

Okay, so

1. This is the internet. No one gives a fuck about your gender. Call me a she if you like.
2. I have never lynchbaited. I STARTED the gimlear wagon, and I not only STARTED your wagon, but besides performer, I have been the only one pushing it too.
Show

Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by Lapsa »

In post 1579, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:
Okay, so here is the problem, and I created a discussion thread about this too.

We have two arguments...

- I was able to know Lapsa was lying, because *shocker*, I might actually be good at calling out obvious BS and being confident enough about my accusation to stick by it until the truth reveals itself

and that has been my problem with you all awhile - you ain't showing your "goodness".
you appareantly fail to even read the game

In post 1579, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:
or...

- On N2, me and lapsa created a comphrehensive plot in the scum PT to fool the entire town, by perpetuating a fake claim that we had full knowledge would be cc'd, and subsequently bussing each other to confuse and disorient town. Because for some reason, this elaborate plot was going to work in our favor...

One of these theories brings up more questions than it answers. My argument resides on
ONE
total assumption, whereas the second theory has to have at least twenty assumptions all together. You guys are overthinking this considerably.

so does mine - that we ain't team and you are scum

In post 1580, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:
In post 1578, Lapsa wrote:

Okay, so

1. This is the internet. No one gives a fuck about your gender. Call me a she if you like.

that's why i assume you are doing it intentionally to shrug off any discussion.
there's huge discrepancy with your "goodness" and inability to spot such basic stuff

In post 1580, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:
2. I have never lynchbaited. I STARTED the gimlear wagon, and I not only STARTED your wagon, but besides performer, I have been the only one pushing it too.

abcedminded
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:25 pm

Okay, so I wouldn't say this is like arguing with a brick wall. More like arguing with someone in Middle School.

Seriously replacing out if Lapsa is not off'd today. I cannot play with you guys if you are going to be this stupid. You got a freebie for gods sake!
Show

Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by Lapsa »

In post 1582, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:
Seriously replacing out if Lapsa is not off'd today.

"goodness"
abcedminded
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by toolenduso »

In post 328, Garmr wrote:Lapsa and performers reads are eriely similar with little reasoning is there like a
neighborhood
or something I'm not aware of otherwise they seem to be a little to much in sync.

whoa...
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:14 pm

Post by toolenduso »

That was D1 btw.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Pero! Tomó! Answer my cuestión s
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:36 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Performer, tool. On phone so autocorrect
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:37 pm

Post by toolenduso »

What, this?

In post 1537, Zulfy wrote:Am I confirmed town now, Tool?

This is a rhetorical question, so no need to answer it.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Questions* damn.

Not liking how Aris slipped out of pressure, mostly because I de el like it's my fault.
Also not liking Gimlear's softclaim.

Pedir: tool ughhh you know what i mean. Why does that (what i posted in that post) Make you so confidente perf is town?
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by Zulfy »

The fact that anyone could say that. It should be non indicativo dont you think?
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:52 pm

Post by toolenduso »

think your phone is in spanish mode man.

and I didn't know that's what you were asking. Just thought you were being cheeky.

you misunderstood what I was saying. I wasn't saying that perf being afraid of dying at night made him look town. I was saying that perf's claim seemed town to me.

There's now a whole buttload more information to consider when it comes to perf, constantine and lapsa though. Which I hope to post today or tomorrow.
Gimlear
Gimlear
Goon
Gimlear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:48 pm

Post by Gimlear »

@Zulfy: Basically, I am not opposed to mass claiming today, but I feel like we're better of lynching Constantine today and then mass claiming tomorrow. It gives scum one more night where they're not sure where the PRs are.

That is interesting that Garmr picked up on a possible connection between Lapsa and Performer in day 1. It could be that Garmr knew who the neighborizer was and was setting up crumbs, or it could just be pointing to the reason why Performer neighborized lapsa in the first place.
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by toolenduso »

Lapsa/Const associative analysis:

Lapsa:

-Has Garmr as town in first readslist in #129.
-Puts Garmr at null, but colored orange-red in #243, his second readslist.
-In his third readslist, Garmr is still null but now at the top of the null list and colored the same color as townreads.
-In #633, says he is "almost voting" Garmr. Votes him in #636. This was after I had pushed a Garmr wagon, failed to gain any support and then voted Gray before going to bed before deadline. There was no real danger of Garmr being lynched there; people weren't even sure Gray was going to get lynched at that point.
-In #810 he still has Garmr at null, now like a green color and in the middle of the null list. Says the Garmr read is "slippery."
-Votes Const in #974. This is closing in on the deadline of D2 and just after I posted my POE thoughts on Garmr/Const, concluding that I didn't want to eliminate him from the lynch pool and would actively consider lynching him. Also JJD had just asked lapsa if he wanted to help lynch constantine. Lapsa proceeds to vote AP 14 posts later.
-Votes Const again in #1120. This is right after Gim puts Sky at L-1.
-Admits in #1211 that he was trying to build a counterwagon to sky.
-In #1386, seems certain Const is scum. Reinforces that with reasoning in #1394.
-Post fakeclaim, Lapsa votes const in #1407. This is where I'll stop since I don't need a refresher on the recent stuff.

Garmr/Const:

-Votes lapsa and claims he's a partner with triv in #63, expands on that in #124.
-Pushes a lapsa/perf team in #328. Quite strangely, Garmr suggests that Lapsa and perf's thoughts are so similar that it looks like they're in a neighborhood together. Obviously this was before N1 so Perf had not yet neighborized Lapsa, but this...merits some thought.
-Includes Lapsa as a list of players he'd like to lynch in #410.
-Continues to push the lapsa/performer thing in #466 and #637.
-Gets all pissy about Lapsa "dodging questions" beginning in #650.
-Begins D2 with a naked vote on Lapsa in #689.
-Tries to get makara to help him lynch Lapsa in #692.
-In #694, tries to imply that Aristophanes is also a partner with Lapsa, I think?
-Pretty much continues to try to lynch Lapsa until he replaces out.
-Constantine doesn't say anything substantial about Lapsa until his 11th post, made near deadline D2, in which he vows to push Lapsa the next day.
-Says in #1160 that Lapsa and Perf are "probably scum together." So basically he's just picking up Garmr's torch and running with it.
-Votes Lapsa in #1364.
-Says in #1371 that he pushed a case on gim and lapsa being scum together.....? Did he mean Performer and Lapsa?
-In #1372, thinks he's been lynched and calls for town to lynch Lapsa next.
-Switches to Gim in #1373 upon finding out he wasn't lynched, says he was thinking about switching to Gim anyway.
-The infamous #1398, where Const is the first person to doubt Lapsa's neighborizer claim and basically says that performer said something he didn't say.
-And again, don't need a refresher on the most recent stuff so I'm skipping it.

So after this I just feel like Constantine needs rope so hard. Garmr posted something about Perf and Lapsa looking like they were in a neighborhood D1, and then Perf turned out to be a neighborizer and he neighborized Lapsa N1. The prior knowledge theory is further supported by Constantine's immediate assumption that Lapsa was lying about his claim. Then the fact that Constantine came into the game and quickly started pushing a Lapsa/perf team just like his predecessor also rings suspicious (theory: scumConst came in and read the scumchat thread and saw something from Garmr saying "imma push a perf/lapsa team the whole game" and everybody else going "genius!" and so Const just keeps doing it when he replaces in).

Whether Constantine would be partners with Lapsa or Performer gets a little more tricky. Garmr bringing up the neighborhood D1 implies that he knew of the neighborizer before anybody was neighborized, which points to Perf. The strong, constant, replacement-spanning fighting between the Garmr slot and Lapsa means basically that if those slots were buddies they agreed to bus each other and never let go early in the game. The consistency of that trend actually makes me believe it a little.

Either way Constantine looks suspicious af.
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:36 pm

Post by toolenduso »

VOTE: Constantine

That should be L-1.
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:50 pm

Flipping VT. If there any cops don't bother with Performer anymore. Target Tool. Should be fine as long as these other idiots like Gimlear, Zulfy, and Lapsa don't stay alive for being "too stupid for scum"
Show

Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:50 pm

I fully expect to be lynched by the next time I log in.
Show

toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:07 am

Post by toolenduso »

I'm so confused why you keep talking about cops. We've had two investigative roles flip already. Are you mixing up games like Aris did earlier?
Gimlear
Gimlear
Goon
Gimlear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:36 am

Post by Gimlear »

Maybe he's telling his scum buddy who to target? Sky was odd night role cop, so maybe there's also a mafia even night role cop?
Gimlear
Gimlear
Goon
Gimlear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:50 am

Post by Gimlear »

Wait. That's stupid because tonight is an odd night. Perhaps telling partner who to kill? If so, you need to watch out tonight, tool.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”