Micro 554: Star Wars uPick (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:35 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 7, herrcombs wrote:VOTE: AJ the Epic

You should learn to pay your debts to Jabba.

Pretty sure you have a 3rd party motive to kill me...

VOTE: bbmola
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:40 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Diceroller is apparently only able to talk to the mod (chewbacca and all). Han can translate, I think?

Essentially, reck pm'd me with Chewie/Dice (I think it's him saying it) that "he chose the post restriction because he likes chewie/wookies" (paraphrased). Dunno if he votes in thread so no rvs from him so far as I can tell.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:41 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Also I'm not Ika, so no hammer.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:44 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

So dice can vote in thread, but any talk has to be through me ('wookie translator').

He should just vote me if I say something wrong so we know I'm not lying.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #4) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Was about to comment the same thing. Under pressure and starting back at RVS, scum trying to gain a grip in the game?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:59 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 64, Southern Spice wrote:@ froggy - is it aj's indie comment that has you slightly worried? it bugged me too but there an ease of him delivering info and not feeling like he has to look good in doing so that I like. he just feels town to me.

Role mentions that there's likely someone with an extra condition to go after Hans. Wanted them (bounty hunters in relation to Jabba) to fuck right on off and not do that.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:54 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Okay, I have a list of messages from Chewie.

First post, probably back about two pages, was asking molla if he's town.

Second post, 3dice is just reinforcing that herr looks scum.

Third post, his reads:
Town: Southern Spice, fire bringer, frogger, aj
Scum: Herrcombs, aronis

"If these thoughts seem clustered, it's because reckoner or aj are offline and cannot process my thoughts."

-----
On for me.

Firebringer wrote:Aj thoughts on Fro99er, SS, and 3dice?

Frogger is town, Southern Spice null, 3dice town for me but it'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Also Fire, your post on "3dice you should say something about your vote" is hilarious because it shows you haven't really been reading at all.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #7) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:42 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

I don't care alignment-wise because I know it's basically a third-party sort of interaction. If you're questioning it, it probably isn't worth.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:58 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

3dice: If you aren't voting for hierr, you're not voting right. Don't vote fire either, since it's not a vote for Herr.

Frogger is town for

/end chewie.

VOTE: guyette
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:20 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

"Hello Untrod, sorry about you replacing into a scum slot. It's not fun."

Paraphrased, but the general idea of it.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:53 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Guyett's word count in this game is 19.

Half of it is explaining why he won't contribute. He either needs to kick into gear or replace.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:42 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 179, Firebringer wrote:But if your partner replaces, he might scum slip yo.

I'm a good coach.

But for having a belief that I'm scum, you've really professed reasons for that.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Guyett, why do you think fire is scum? Herr's play is the main reason Dice is voting UT but UT hasn't worked to change the read.

~From chewie.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #13) » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:01 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Why Herrcombs is scummy:

He immediately questions AJ's towniness.

Posts 39 and 40 are just bad. He claims frogdudes post is loud when it isn't. He OMGUS Frogdude in 47 for bad reasoning.

I already explained that frogdude is town.

For 84 and just his play in general. Spice sounds town motivated, as does Aj's reactions. Aronis is gut.

~Chewie
I don't know if I have the motivation to paraphrase these long ones.

@southerspice - Reckoner agreed to not stab me with his big modding knife as long as I don't post them too often or include text. Sometimes the mod or Aj don't get to my posts when I initially send them, which is fine, but I like gifs, sooooo.

Also Chewie

Sorry, too tired to paraphrase this.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #14) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:14 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 280, Fro99er wrote:AJ needs to do more other than quote 3dice.

AJ why is your vote still on guyette?

What do you make of UT/herr slot?

I don't have the same issue with UT/Herr. One of the interesting misteps in Mollie's and UT's discussion was the post where Mollie wanted to present a small case.

In post 226, Southern Spice wrote:
In post 224, Untrod Tripod wrote:let's try this again

"here is my impression of you"

uh no
In post 205, Untrod Tripod wrote:you know, every single time I play a game with you you do this thing where as soon as the game starts or I replace in you go "SORRY YOU'RE SO SCUM LOLOLOLOLOLOL" and you've literally never been right once

food for thought

^ this is what you said. "You've literally never been right once" is an attempt to argue against a read. You're saying "you always read me wrong when you read me as scum in OTHER GAMES, you're reading me as scum IN THIS GAME, therefore you're wrong." You're clearly using a meta a.k.a. stuff from other games argument here and it has nothing to do with "impressions".

In post 225, Untrod Tripod wrote:also didn't mollie say that was you not her?

That was me, but you thought it was her, so that's what's relevant. FTR we're in violent agreement about your alignment.

This is an interesting misstep by both. First, UT has yet to post here, the entirety of the read on him would be off Herr. Second, Mollie never pointed out the fact that her read didn't REQUIRE a read on UT because of that. It bothers me that neither person managed that simple piece of information, that UT was invalid to any read up to that point. This exchange so far bothers me more than the entirety of what Herr did simply because I don't expect either of them to drop the ball like that.

As for why on guyette, we can use any post of his. There's no substance to what he has and he willfully acknowledges that. I don't care if him being self-conscious of it suggests to some he's more likely to be town, he's still doing jack shit.

In post 303, Guyett wrote:Why don't you stop wallowing is self pity trying to be lynchbait and play the fucking game

Literal pot/kettle. Guyette is calling fire lynchbait here when his entire existence so far is AT BEST lynchbait.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #15) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:34 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Southern Spice wrote:
In post 309, Aj The Epic wrote:
This is an interesting misstep by both. First, UT has yet to post here, the entirety of the read on him would be off Herr. Second, Mollie never pointed out the fact that her read didn't REQUIRE a read on UT because of that. It bothers me that neither person managed that simple piece of information, that UT was invalid to any read up to that point. This exchange so far bothers me more than the entirety of what Herr did simply because I don't expect either of them to drop the ball like that.

I honestly have no idea what you're arguing here. I've read it like 3 times and can't parse it. Can you explain moar.

FTR I (Zito) wrote the post you're quoting. UT was responding to another post I (Zito) wrote but he thought he was talking to Mollie (not a Zito).

#hydraproblems

UT came in and said that you couldn't read him correctly.

You (collective) argued that point instead of pointing out there was no reason for having a read on UT when you thought Herr was scum.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #16) » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:35 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 317, Southern Spice wrote:
In post 316, Aj The Epic wrote:You (collective) argued that point instead of pointing out there was no reason for having a read on UT when you thought Herr was scum.

what

I don't even

Our read on Herr was scum. UT replacing in doesn't change that. It's the same player slot. I'm so lost here, halp.

-PZ

So we're saying the same thing. You being able to read UT should've had no affect on your read. So why when he challenged your read on the basis that you couldn't read UT did you not point out that Herr was the prior owner of the slot/one who you developed the read on? This would've been among UT's first posts in the game (And the initial comment was "sorry you replaced into a scum slot" from you) so I don't understand why you never challenged UT on the fact that YOU DIDN'T NEED TO READ HIM for the scum read.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #17) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:12 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 337, Southern Spice wrote:I don't approve of the aronis wagon, not until aj does something townlike cos while he relaxed at the beginning of the game he has gone to what I call scum aloofness.

ut still scum.

There's no correlation there. I haven't said a thing to either candidate for lynch other than talking about your own choices with UT. "Scum aloofness" isn't any part of what I'm doing. I'm closer to active lurking.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #18) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:12 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 346, Southern Spice wrote:active lurking is a part of scum aloofness. what is your opinion on chewy?

I've never played with Dice before but I don't think he's scum here. I haven't gotten messages from him in a while but although his posts are short (which is probably a good thing for me), he's got town motivation behind it. My one concern is that he's only got one major suspicion he's following at this time.

My only beliefs for scum at the moment are Fire and Guyett and my current town read is Frogger.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #19) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:53 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 351, Southern Spice wrote:
In post 349, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 346, Southern Spice wrote:active lurking is a part of scum aloofness. what is your opinion on chewy?

I've never played with Dice before but I don't think he's scum here. I haven't gotten messages from him in a while but although his posts are short (which is probably a good thing for me), he's got town motivation behind it. My one concern is that he's only got one major suspicion he's following at this time.

My only beliefs for scum at the moment are Fire and Guyett and my current town read is Frogger.

cld you plz explain your reads to me aj? also why are you ignoring me

I could try.

In post 20, Guyett wrote:Urge to hammer is there but I prefer this

VOTE: Aronis

Bad. Even implying hammering an RVS with no response is scum motivated.

In post 132, Guyett wrote:
In post 130, Fro99er wrote:Aronis and guyett need to do shit

I don't intend to do anything

In post 180, Guyett wrote:
In post 179, Firebringer wrote:
In post 177, Aj The Epic wrote:Guyett's word count in this game is 19.

Half of it is explaining why he won't contribute. He either needs to kick into gear or replace.

But if your partner replaces, he might scum slip yo.

So if myself and AJ are partners why aren't you voting either of us?

VOTE: Firebringer

Should have lol hammered this scum fuck

There just isn't any town motivation in his posts.

Fire's is only off one post, really:

In post 31, Firebringer wrote:
In post 30, Southern Spice wrote:@ fire - are you going to actually do anything or are you just gonna lurk your wagon out?

Looks like you are on to me.
Well two can play at that game...
VOTE: Southern Spice

No such thing as 'southern spice' you are guilty of treason against taste.

In this situation (L-1 off wagon), I really dislike the fact that he didn't try to address it in any way/shape/form. Passes it off as serious, but off a completely different post than the one quoted when pressed.

The other thing is I still have stuck to the belief that Fire is antagonistic when scum. He gets way more worked up, which is exactly what happened when pressed by molla/you. Granted, everyone can get worked up but this is one of two times I've seen it, and the mod the other time explained it to be a scum tell of his post game.

As for ignoring you, can you quote where?
--------
3dice apologizes for not saying stuff, he forgot about the game and has been busy. He still thinks UT is primary scum, not sure on secondary. His best guess is aronis.

His town reads are Fire, frogg, guyett with SS being probtown. Lists myself and molla as null.

And that's it from him right now.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #20) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

I'm concerned about your actions, not your reads. There is a distinguished difference.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #21) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:06 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

That's fine, your entire reaction has been forced.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #22) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

How am I not engaging you when I had been talking to you about your interactions with UT?

Also guy's is a fake claim. His emotions these last few pages has been entirely worthless and fake.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”