Micro 554: Star Wars uPick (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
herrcombs
herrcombs
Goon
herrcombs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:31 pm

Post by herrcombs »

VOTE: AJ the Epic

You should learn to pay your debts to Jabba.
herrcombs
herrcombs
Goon
herrcombs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:57 am

Post by herrcombs »

In post 22, Southern Spice wrote:so aj is town. yaye!

How did you come to that conclusion?
herrcombs
herrcombs
Goon
herrcombs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by herrcombs »

In post 34, Fro99er wrote:
In post 22, Southern Spice wrote:so aj is town. yaye!

That's what I was thinking. Pretty town so far, but I'm not willing to conftown them yet. There's one minor thing bothering me but it's probably nothing because it's only something I've seen happen one other time and that player was scum, but this is kind of forced upon AJ due to the wookie thing and AJ isn't said other player so it's probably nothing.

I'll give it a tiny bit more time to see.

:eek:

There's so much noise in this post, and it doesn't feel natural. Not willing to conftown? One minor thing bothering you, and keeping it ambiguous, while dismissing it as probably nothing? I mean, it's page 2, it's not like there's been a ton of content to produce lingering suspicions yet.

Am I missing something obvious that makes AJ so strongly town? I didn't really see anything alignment-indicative in AJ's description of the Han/Chewie mechanics, so could you point out to me what you're seeing? I'm curious because SS's "sshhh...." response to my similar question led me to believe they were joking with their AJ townread, but your post makes me feel like you're treating it rather seriously.
herrcombs
herrcombs
Goon
herrcombs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:42 pm

Post by herrcombs »

Nor do I think AJ's unwillingness to quickhammer FB makes him more likely town cause 1) Scum can easily do that for towncred, and 2) From what I understand, quickhammering is an offense worthy of a policy lynch, so that'd be stupid to do as scum.
herrcombs
herrcombs
Goon
herrcombs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #4) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by herrcombs »

Noted that you have a stronger desire to paint me as scum than to help me understand where a seemingly easy townread is coming from.

And I don't really care about what your suspicions of AJ are at the moment -- if it's something meaningful and it materializes, I'm sure you'll expand on it later. I just don't see how making him aware that you're suspicious of something that may prove to be nothing on its own is a town play. I am still curious why he's getting a free pass for things that I don't understand to be alignment indicative.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Fro99er

pedit: I don't know what you think the shhh means. I interpreted it a certain way, how are you sure it's the wrong way?
herrcombs
herrcombs
Goon
herrcombs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:17 pm

Post by herrcombs »

In post 44, Firebringer wrote:
In post 40, herrcombs wrote:Nor do I think AJ's unwillingness to quickhammer FB makes him more likely town cause 1) Scum can easily do that for towncred, and 2) From what I understand, quickhammering is an offense worthy of a policy lynch, so that'd be stupid to do as scum.

how does quick hammering give you town cred? At best its null.

You misunderstand me. My point was that demonstrating an unwillingness to quickhammer appears more town than scum.
herrcombs
herrcombs
Goon
herrcombs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:23 pm

Post by herrcombs »

Something just came up IRL, i'll respond to post 52 onward tomorrow at first availability.
herrcombs
herrcombs
Goon
herrcombs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #7) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by herrcombs »

I'm sorry guys, I don't think I have the time or energy to dedicate to this game (or this site) any more. To those I've played with before, thanks for the experiences. Maybe I'll be back someday.

Good luck everyone. May the Force be with you.

Mod: please replace me
herrcombs
herrcombs
Goon
herrcombs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #8) » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:43 pm

Post by herrcombs »

UNVOTE:

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”