Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:36 am

Post by Glork »

Eh, worth seeing if he draws a nightkill. If he's scum, that means crosskill. If not, we can hopefully hit scum today.

Unvote, Vote: Flay
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:38 am

Post by Glork »

Er, wait, his innocent was on Flay.

Unvote
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
distad
distad
Goon
distad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:39 am

Post by distad »

yeah... i was just trying to figure out where you were going with that...
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:41 am

Post by Glork »

Now, by "second" cop, do you mean that there are just two regular cops, or were you a Deputy/Backup which became a Cop N0?
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:44 am

Post by Glork »

By the way, I've requested prods on Nocmen and BMQ, as both of them seem to be MIA right now.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Mr Stoofer
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Less than scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:45 am

Post by Mr Stoofer »

Vote Count

Mr. Flay: 2 (VitaminR, Simenon)
distad: 2 (Erg0, Mr. Flay)
BrianMcQueso: 2 (distad, CES)
Simenon: 1 (BrianMcQueso)
Erg0: 1 (Nocmen)

Not voting: Xdaammo, Glork

Six
votes to lynch -
three
votes to lynch at deadline!

15 hours and 45 minutes until deadline!

I have sent prods to BrianMcQueso and Nocmen.
distad
distad
Goon
distad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:53 am

Post by distad »

I mean, I'm a cop and have been from the get-go. No other frills. I was very surprised, frankly, to see that Seol was a cop. This, too, doesn't mean that there isn't a third cop. I have no idea.

Of course, you're on my list of potential scum. I guess I'll find that out better tonight, though. Whether I get to share with anyone else will remain to be seen.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:56 am

Post by Glork »

Feh. I really don't want to lynch anybody who's at the two-vote threshold right now, although I suppose I could swing a vote on BMQ if
absolutely
necessary.

I want to hear more from Xdaamno, Nocmen, BMQ, and VitR. I have a feeling that at least a couple of our scums are in that group. Erg0 could be scum, too -- more likely Methodical scum than "Random" scum, if so.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:39 am

Post by Xdaamno »

As much as distad is hovering near the top of my scum list, I'm inclined to believe his claim; based on the fact he said 'He'd probably be nightkilled' (Any scum would probably be much more careful when they say things like that, due to the implications of non-methodical scum).
Glork wrote:I want to hear more from Xdaamno, Nocmen, BMQ, and VitR. I have a feeling that at least a couple of our scums are in that group. Erg0 could be scum, too -- more likely Methodical scum than "Random" scum, if so.
Hm. 'Atleast a couple' makes it sound like you have the whole game figured out, Glork; anything in particular you want me to comment on?
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:39 am

Post by Xdaamno »

EBWOP: Obvobv I think there's probably non-methodical scum/SK, but stating it would be unusual for the scum themselves, IMO.
"This should be an absolute car crash, but let's try it." - CDB
"did you get ces to look disgusted by their offer? i thought that might work" - Patrick
Cracking Idea Mafia
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:26 am

Post by Glork »

Well, it works in his favor if
he
is the non-methodical scum, which is exactly why he was being strung up in the first place.

Xdaamno, I don't have the whole game figured out. Saying "at least a couple" in a group of 4-5 isn't really
that
strong a statement. But if I accept Distad's claim as true, accept Flay as an innocent, and know that I'm protown, then I'm looking at a group of about seven players. I'm just naming my top remaining suspects and positing that the scums are probably in that group. Do you have a problem with this?

Who are your top suspects, Xd, and why?
Why haven't you placed a vote on anyone if the deadline is this near? Will you be around later to place a vote?
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:51 am

Post by Nocmen »

I accidentally let this (and most of my other games on this site) slip. Since deadline is so impending, I will reread within a few hours, once I finish my school work.
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:02 am

Post by Simenon »

Unvote Vote BMQ

We are dangerously spread. Now is the time to pick a lynch and roll with it.

I personally will be able to be active, so this vote is a temporary wagon hop.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:04 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Glork wrote:Well, it works in his favor if
he
is the non-methodical scum, which is exactly why he was being strung up in the first place.

Xdaamno, I don't have the whole game figured out. Saying "at least a couple" in a group of 4-5 isn't really
that
strong a statement. But if I accept Distad's claim as true, accept Flay as an innocent, and know that I'm protown, then I'm looking at a group of about seven players. I'm just naming my top remaining suspects and positing that the scums are probably in that group. Do you have a problem with this?

Hm. I was half-joking, so don't take the statement too seriously (It was just idle speculation).

Who are your top suspects, Xd, and why?

Always a hard one when it's presented up-front. If I had to, I'd go with:

#1: VitaminR
#2: Glork
#3: Not sure... Brian/distad/CES

Off the top of my head, that is.

Why haven't you placed a vote on anyone if the deadline is this near? Will you be around later to place a vote?

I have no lynch-worthy suspects at the moment; just favourites for a forced deadline lynch.

The deadline should be at 8 in the morning for me, and I won't be on till around 4 or 5, so I'll make a vote tonight, thanks for reminding me (Admittedly I would of forgotten otherwise -_-).
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:04 am

Post by Xdaamno »

EBWOP: GMT, like Stoof ^.^
"did you get ces to look disgusted by their offer? i thought that might work" - Patrick
Cracking Idea Mafia
distad
distad
Goon
distad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:25 am

Post by distad »

The one thing that I have been worried about is if there is a Godfather/investigation immune figure and Flay is it. It is something to consider, as well, but until I have an actual reason to logically believe it, it will remain solely on a backburner.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:55 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Unvote
- I need to think about this a bit. The combination of role claims and pre-sent night targets is warping my brain. Expect another post before deadline.
Retired as of October 2014.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:56 am

Post by Nocmen »

I'm just going to start around page 4-5, a day or two before I had to leave due to my computer problems.

I don't like ojpower and how he may have slipped, as I sort of understand his post 80 as "People I target die"...and then after that, hes just trying to cover himself.

Glork - I don't like his post 100, as he mentions his list is random (if he has one), as well as the way he says "I've already thought of a mafia kill strategy that mitigates the usefulness of a Doctor role", which sort of suggests he might be bluffing with the random list and is really a scum that is trying to break this game. Though I may be reading too much into these things.

Vampaneeze Hunter - He just seems to pop out right after Glork says something that I do believe, and may be hypocritical for thinking about how lurkers and those not contributing as much are much likelier to be scum.

I still have a hunch of distad from what I've said on post 124. Scum really would be most likely to want to stifle the day and move into night.

BMQ- He went and blew what was IMO the same way I would think in this game was I a doctor. By going to do that, it would allow the scum to go and play around that had they not already sent in their list and/or not thought of that.

Xdammo admits he has no response towards what VitR called him out on...by admitting to that I sort of suspect him.

Start of Night 1: Randomly slain, from my guess, would be one that either is someone who kills random, or is allowed to make their own choices each night. I lean towards the latter, from the posts LML made over Day 1, I could see a Vig/SK shooting at him because of that. Seol, my best guess, would be from the list of the scum. Why do I think the scum would kill Seol and not LML? I think that the scum would want to keep LML alive in order for them to try to play his posts Day 0 as a source of his possible scumminess. Then of course, this is all WIFOM.

Xdammo does then go and question the night kills, adn the fact he doesn't understand makes me think he is that killer trying to play it off.

CES just goes "Get off Xdammo and attack BMQ". I don't like just telling people to attack others like that, even if you have past suspicions of them from the night before.

Distad votes VitR with no reasoning. Had to note this.

VitR and Simenon both go after Flay for reasons I don't see as that much of a tell. This could be a possible scum pair working together, or VitR could be trying to frame Simenon as a scum partner. Reading this makes me think less suspicious towards distad.

Distad then criticizes VitR for starting a wagon, but then votes Glork.

Erg0 also votes Xdammo without explaining himself. Like I said before, This could be a tell, but since it happens so frequently, I just have to note when it does.

BMQ then shows he doesn't think Xdammno is bad just because he questioned about the nk.

Simenon mentions we should lynch Flay again, and Glork just joins out without much explainaition.

Erg0 goes and mentions "Now this is a wagon I can support", and votes BMQ. 1 Vote isnt a wagon, I jsut see this as opportunity popping out. I pointed this out when I voted for him on post 251.

VitR keeps pushing Flay. Thinking more about this, I think this could be scum that went and put Flay a bit too low on the list, and now is fearful of him.

I might buy distad's claim. I'm really not sure though, as I could see how two cops would work in thsi game, espeically if both need to use lists. But I don't also see a reason for claiming Day 1, but I do alsot see how it would work.

List of my top 5 scummy:
VitR
CES
BMQ
Xdammo
Erg0
Unvote
for now. I want to think and contemplate before dropping a vote, but I will do one tonight.
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:57 am

Post by Erg0 »

Unvote

Re-read pending.
"You were doing well until everyone died."
V/LA most weekends.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:59 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Glork wrote:Now, by "second" cop, do you mean that there are just two regular cops, or were you a Deputy/Backup which became a Cop N0?
I'm guessing that we've got two sorts of Cops (at least), on that detects Cults (distad, by claim) and one who ... wait.

Stoofer, you WOULD reveal to us if Seol or Lee had been Cult-recruited before death, right??
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:02 am

Post by Erg0 »

I was wondering the same thing - does this mean we have a cult? Or does innocent/not cult mean that the person is neither scum nor a cult member, without guaranteeing that there is a cult?
"You were doing well until everyone died."
V/LA most weekends.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:06 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Vote: Simenon
- I'd support a VitR wagon too, but both have been pushing for me something fierce today. More soon.
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:11 am

Post by VitaminR »

I don't really see all this suspicion of me here. I've thought Flay was scum from the beginning (from my very first post). I think my reasoning was valid enough and it has definitely been consistent. What's so suspicious?

Even now, though I think distad is telling the truth, the existence of two cops hints at sanity issues to me. I don't personally consider Flay cleared (note: this is my personal gut feeling, I don't mean that I'll continue to vote Flay. That is obviously not prudent).

With the deadline in mind, I think BMQ is the best bet.

Unvote: Mr. Flay,
Vote: BrianMcQueso
BrianMcQueso
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
My Wit is Broken

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:12 am

Post by BrianMcQueso »

I'd be willing to support the idea of another cop on the condition that there are sanity issues. It's iffy considering that we also had a tracker, but the nature of Methodical Mafia works against the town, so we might be blessed with more power than usual.

There have one too many sentences with "BMQ" and "Doc" in them. Let me just be blunt, then. I am not the doctor. Now, I know there's an element of WIFOM with that, but believe me, I'm in a position where I would want to be able to claim doctor, since I feel my head is the closest to the chopping block.
Simenon wrote:We are dangerously spread. Now is the time to pick a lynch and roll with it.

I personally will be able to be active, so this vote is a temporary wagon hop.
It's time to choose a permanent wagon, but this is a temporary vote? Isn't that a contradiction in the same post? All vote changes this close to deadline are important, so I'd be careful not to dismiss it so casually. I find it convenient that Simenon has found a way to rejoin the bandwagon on me while doubly having the excuse of "oh, I wasn't able to change my vote in time" if a lynch were to happen.

I'm still happy with my vote on him, and while there may not be a lot of you that agree with me at this point, I feel it's more important for me to vote who I believe is scum than to join a bandwagon on another player that I don't believe in.
"Only a fool quotes himself." -BrianMcQueso
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:17 am

Post by Xdaamno »

I'm pretty content we'll be able to get 3 or more votes on someone before the deadline, therefore I'll go with the most logical option, and head off.

Vote: VitaminR
Cracking Idea Mafia

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”