Micro 551 — Vanilla-Free Greatest Idea Mafia — Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by Vedith »

Actually, you know what. I think it's Lucky and Ash...
Let me post why...
I claim scum \o/
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by Marquis »

DAY 3. VOTECOUNT 01.

(1)
Hinduragi
Vedith
(L-2)

(0)
Chaotic Neutrality

(0)
Soren

(1)
Vedith
Hinduragi
(L-2)

(0)
Lucky2u

(3)
Not Voting
Chaotic Neutrality, Soren, Lucky2u

With
5 alive
, it takes
3 votes
to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2015-12-20 23:00:00)
(Sun Dec 20 @ 11:00:00 PM EST).

NOTES.

heyyo
link in bio
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 724, Hinduragi wrote:The entire point of the NL was to see if scum had a NK or not. If anyone's fucking stupid, it's you because you can't even see why, as town, I would want to NL in the first place despite Soren/ETL going at it yesterday.

Why do scum not have a night kill?
If anyone reads this post game, they are going to think you are so stupid...
I claim scum \o/
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

LOL

Yeah, spin your web of lies so you can try to get as many town as possible on board with you as you go down rather than accusing the ones who want to vote you already.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:19 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 727, Vedith wrote:
In post 724, Hinduragi wrote:The entire point of the NL was to see if scum had a NK or not. If anyone's fucking stupid, it's you because you can't even see why, as town, I would want to NL in the first place despite Soren/ETL going at it yesterday.

Why do scum not have a night kill?

There can be third party without a NK in this game. No Kill on N1 meant we didn't know if we eliminated the only faction with a NK or not. We NL'd to see if scum had that NK. I no action'd so I wouldn't affect the possibility of a NK that night. There was a kill. Scum have a NK. Then you fakeclaimed my own role.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by Soren »

Look Vedith you're not winning this. You've been scummy all game. You ask people for their cards but gave no further analysis or comment on them. You just accepted it and probably noted it down on your scumpad so you can prepare for a fakeclaim. If you were town you would at least question it. Also when you were put at L-1 yesterday the normal thing to do would be to claim your cards. But guess what, you didn't. Why? Because you're scum and didn't want to claim yet without enough information to make sure you make the right fake claim. Instead you resorted to posting some misslynch babble in hopes to save your ass. Which paid off so good job on that part.
In post 659, Vedith wrote:CN is town. - Doc night 1 (no kill)
Soren is town. - RB night 2 (1 kill)

So unless someone has any other reason why a kill would or wouldn't go through, it's an automatic win and scum are in Lucky and/or Hinduragi
And these results you're making so many assumptions. So what if you saved CN on night 1? Doesn't confirm him as town. He could be scum from a different faction. And also there could be an alien faction which explains a no kill.

And you thinking I'm town because you role blocked me but a kill also went through is you slipping. Because here you assume there is only one scum. Why would you assume that? Because you're the last scum. Nice slip.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:27 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 730, Soren wrote:Look Vedith you're not winning this. You've been scummy all game. You ask people for their cards but gave no further analysis or comment on them. You just accepted it and probably noted it down on your scumpad so you can prepare for a fakeclaim. If you were town you would at least question it. Also when you were put at L-1 yesterday the normal thing to do would be to claim your cards. But guess what, you didn't. Why? Because you're scum and didn't want to claim yet without enough information to make sure you make the right fake claim. Instead you resorted to posting some misslynch babble in hopes to save your ass. Which paid off so good job on that part.

So unless someone has any other reason why a kill would or wouldn't go through, it's an automatic win and scum are in Lucky and/or Hinduragi
And these results you're making so many assumptions. So what if you saved CN on night 1? Doesn't confirm him as town. He could be scum from a different faction. And also there could be an alien faction which explains a no kill.

And you thinking I'm town because you role blocked me but a kill also went through is you slipping. Because here you assume there is only one scum. Why would you assume that? Because you're the last scum. Nice slip.

True. But Vedith claiming results is weird. Did he think we'd lynch lucky then me? Why kill ETL, who's the biggest pusher of Lucky? I think you're right and that he thought I was going to be cop of all trades or something or he didn't even factor in my role into his fakeclaim. It only makes sense he's in a team if he's with lucky and lucky dies and he's "confirmed town". Solo it makes sense but only if he's banking on an easy Lucky mislynch into trying to finally lynch me, something he's been pushing for all game.

No matter what, if he's solo, he's DEFINITELY grade-A fucked now that I've CC'd. If he's in a team, like I said, this is his last shot at winning the game and he's already scumslipped too hard to stand a chance.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

Well now... This is an interesting development...

CN... I hate to put this pressure on you but the game is in your hands because I am definitely following my boy Vedith. Mostly because Hindu has scum slipped several times in this CC. If he is town I'm OK lynching him knowing it's still his fault for being bad at CCing.
The bunny knight reigns supreme!
Get to know me! Here! and now Here too!
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by Soren »

In post 731, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 730, Soren wrote:Look Vedith you're not winning this. You've been scummy all game. You ask people for their cards but gave no further analysis or comment on them. You just accepted it and probably noted it down on your scumpad so you can prepare for a fakeclaim. If you were town you would at least question it. Also when you were put at L-1 yesterday the normal thing to do would be to claim your cards. But guess what, you didn't. Why? Because you're scum and didn't want to claim yet without enough information to make sure you make the right fake claim. Instead you resorted to posting some misslynch babble in hopes to save your ass. Which paid off so good job on that part.

True. But Vedith claiming results is weird. Did he think we'd lynch lucky then me? Why kill ETL, who's the biggest pusher of Lucky? I think you're right and that he thought I was going to be cop of all trades or something or he didn't even factor in my role into his fakeclaim. It only makes sense he's in a team if he's with lucky and lucky dies and he's "confirmed town". Solo it makes sense but only if he's banking on an easy Lucky mislynch into trying to finally lynch me, something he's been pushing for all game.

No matter what, if he's solo, he's DEFINITELY grade-A fucked now that I've CC'd. If he's in a team, like I said, this is his last shot at winning the game and he's already scumslipped too hard to stand a chance.
If he wanted Lucky Lynched I don't get why he killed ETL who was the only one pushing for a lucky lynch. Maybe he thought after his results, Lucky scum would be apparent enough for people to vote him?
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:31 pm

Post by Soren »

In post 732, Lucky2u wrote:Well now... This is an interesting development...

CN... I hate to put this pressure on you but the game is in your hands because I am definitely following my boy Vedith. Mostly because Hindu has scum slipped several times in this CC. If he is town I'm OK lynching him knowing it's still his fault for being bad at CCing.
Are you referring to the Judas/saulus slip?
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by Soren »

What is this cop of all trades you keep mentioning about Hindu? I don't see it in the role list.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Lucky, if you're town, I'm having words postgame. This is more than non optimal play on your part.

If he wanted Lucky Lynched I don't get why he killed ETL who was the only one pushing for a lucky lynch. Maybe he thought after his results, Lucky scum would be apparent enough for people to vote him?
That's what I'm saying. It makes no sense except that he was scared I'd be doc'd and needed a kill on an experienced player or he's solo and didn't want etl to question him whereas he's been back and forth with me throughout this entire game so he felt more comfortable up against that.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 735, Soren wrote:What is this cop of all trades you keep mentioning about Hindu? I don't see it in the role list.

1-shot cop of all the alignments or something like that. It's down the list.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 732, Lucky2u wrote:If he is town I'm OK lynching him knowing it's still his fault for being bad at CCing.

This is so fucking bad. I'm very sure Lucky's scum with him. No town or player in their right mind posts they're ok with losing the game knowing someone made a mistake with a claim.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

After I die tonight, please lynch Lucky.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:58 pm

Post by Vedith »

Spoiler:
In post 17, Hinduragi wrote:
Vote: Vedith

Flash wagon go.

Rushing day 1 (Ash's first post) Scum points for Lucky

In post 22, Hinduragi wrote:Lucky wagon is bad and you should feel bad.

Comments like this protect Lucky - Lucky scum points
Lets look into this more.

In post 25, Hinduragi wrote:Nope but he has the least chances of being scum based on what I know. I'm not starting the flash wagon on him lol.

In post 27, Hinduragi wrote:Of his 3 cards, he chose the mafia one to discard. It's likely the other two are anti-mafia. My first set of cards was mafia, town, town. My next set was town, town, town. It's likely he didn't get more than two. He's more likely to be town however small those odds may be. I'm starting the wagon on someone else because of that knowledge.

In post 27, Hinduragi wrote:Of his 3 cards, he chose the mafia one to discard. It's likely the other two are anti-mafia.
My first set of cards was mafia, town, town.
My next set was town, town, town. It's likely he didn't get more than two. He's more likely to be town however small those odds may be. I'm starting the wagon on someone else because of that knowledge.

Off the bat, he is defending him as not likely scum... (Lets also look at the bolded part... The only person to receive 2 sets of cards). - A lot of scum points for Lucky

In post 41, Hinduragi wrote:Suzune, I'll forgive you for that because you just got in here and there's a ton of noise. We wagon Vedith now.

He was desperate to get the attention away from Lucky - More scum points

In post 58, Hinduragi wrote:First person to dayvig vedith gets my unlynchable gift tonight. I promise.

However, knowledge of a dayvig straight here. Points for Soren as partner still. Scum points for Soren

In post 78, Hinduragi wrote:LOOOL

Unvote; Vote: Lucky2u

GOT 'EM.

This is what confuses me, he does a complete 180 on Lucky... o.0

In post 99, Hinduragi wrote:Soren I don't like of all the people here mostly because of her defense of vedith but it's likely she just doesn't understand statistics.

What kind of comment is this? It's fence sitting. Scum points for Soren

In post 121, Hinduragi wrote:cky's town. That tree isn't even worth barking up anymore.

Scum points for Lucky

In post 126, Hinduragi wrote:Jesus Christ, Lucky, if I didn't think you were town, I would vote the shit out of you. You pop up at the exact scummiest moments possible.

I mean, look at this shit. XD

In post 161, Hinduragi wrote:P.S. Dayvig gummybears. I want to see the flip.

Asking for the dayvig on someone who won't argue with him or make him look bad, the most inactive.

In post 162, Hinduragi wrote:Actually I just ISO'd aphix and I'd say he's a great shot too given that he hasn't said shit during the entire game.

In post 163, Hinduragi wrote:Actually I don't like the chances of that. Gummybears is the way to go.

Swaps, tehn swaps straight back, probably for the reason I just stated.

In post 231, Hinduragi wrote:Hey, you're both town so try to keep the back and forth small here.

He knew they were town, because he's scum

In post 243, Hinduragi wrote:Oh, fuck you. Fuck you so hard.

Unvote; Vote: Soren

Major scum points for Lucky, and town points for Soren.

In post 297, Hinduragi wrote:
What are the chances scum are a super minority in this game

I don't understand this comment? It would only suit him being a solo scum, but it makes no sense for town to say at all.

In post 343, Hinduragi wrote:BOOM. Ok, so obvkill on me probably. Don't even care. Gj whoever blocked w/e. I'm not claiming but I am here to say, and confidently I might add since we got the psychotrooper, that Chaotic Neutrality is Not Guilty.

What makes me laugh here... He tries to cover his back for if there was a watcher/tracker! It's obvious that he attacked CN, and it's obvious that I protected CN at this stage.

In post 395, Hinduragi wrote:If we're lynching liars, I'm more inclined to lynch you as half of your post was lying when you stated why you thought she was scum. Vigging against the consensus being entirely wrong.

Empty threat, no follow up - Scum points for Lucky

In post 403, Hinduragi wrote:If you both weren't being stubborn, you'd see the other is probtown. This is dumb.

ETL/Soren/Lucky, leaving me CN/vedith. Not liking CN honestly. ISO him and you'll see. Calling for Soren lynch, no vote. Still going off it today. Why? Because vigshot. "if it helps im not guilty" yes, but I think you're likely third party without a kill and don't want to participate in this game anymore.

Vote: CN

Votes CN even though got a read on "Not Mafia"...

In post 416, Hinduragi wrote:
I'm pretty much a universal townread, vedith. That's why.

No idea where this come from... It's scum being too confident.

In post 424, Hinduragi wrote:I really doubt Lucky is scum and you've pretty much ignored it while you two went at it and argued semantics over "false conftown card claims = lying mafia" and "argument is dumb so must be scum".

Defending Lucky... Again... Scum points Lucky.

In post 428, Hinduragi wrote:Don't know about this. Only Lucky-scum truly trying to actively hunt other alignments would say this and that means he thought his hammer was genuinely helpful.

Lucky has had a ton of scummy things but his play as a whole feels very atypical of scum play.

I'm not sure if I need to go on, as I'm confident Lucky is the scum partner...

In post 475, Hinduragi wrote:If there is a team of 2, that means it's in Soren/ETL, my top two town reads.

In post 538, Hinduragi wrote:Agreed. But Lucky is scummy as shit in the way he pops in and responds so selectively with so little content at moments where a lot of dicussion is taking place. See above.

In post 583, Hinduragi wrote:And you, vedith. You're just an asshole sometimes. Yet you still chose town. At least be MAN ENOUGH to pick scum and THEN call me an idiot. But NO, you wanted to be on my side.

Starts to act nice to me when he's scared of being lycnhed

In post 584, Hinduragi wrote:If I'm going to be lynched, just do it. JUST END IT. For Christ's sake. I just want a NL at this point.

If this is how it ends, so be it. My people know that I tried in this game.

Only scum say "lych me"...

In post 606, Hinduragi wrote:Don't think vedith or lucky are happening today because I don't want to vote either at this stage of the game.

Lets fast forward to today...
I say my roles (It's 100% obvious I am JOAT) and this is the response.

In post 670, Hinduragi wrote:here and don't want to say anything more until CN posts. Details to follow.

In post 672, Hinduragi wrote:FTR, still waiting on CN. We aren't voting until then. Don't let scum convince you to do otherwise. This is almost certainly LyLo for us.

So a few things here.
No question on me straight away. As a "JOAT" himself, wouldn't that strike instantly?
Looks to me to be debating to throw Lucky under the bus or not.. Since my post says that I think it's either Ash or Lucky (or both).
He says most likely LyLo, basically saying that he knows there is 2 left.

In post 677, Hinduragi wrote:He has not formally claimed but has hinted at it. I want him to clarify it exactly as it is.

Apparently saying that I both roleblocked and healed is only hinting...

In post 684, Hinduragi wrote:No I didn't, you fucker. Specifically because I WANTED to lull you into a bad fakeclaim that one of us already had the role for. I knew it. I'm the JOAT. I took no action last night because I NL'd specifically to see if you fucks would make a kill and confirm my theory on whether we had no killing 3rd party or killing mafia. I knew it all along. I fakecrumbed Cop of all trades both to draw a NK or force scum into making a NK out of fear of results. I also did so because there's no way in hell I'm giving you my real role as crumbs SPECIFICALLY so you'd do something like this, thinking JOAT isn't a role anyone's drawn. (see: Soren/CN thought I may've been JOAT yesterday so there's no way they had the role)

"Mentions trying to draw your NK"]
I'm fairly sure scum are screwed and they know as such.

Pretty much yeah. I feel really good about this game.
I haven't claimed but my role is more than meets the eye so I'm fairly sure we can get some info from it.
I would rather everyone go into a NL behaving without the knowledge of the rest of the town as to what may and may not give up information.

OH YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN THIS COMING

In post 685, Hinduragi wrote:NO DONT CLAIM

This is after he has seen my JOAT claim... Still no vote.

And to end the day

In post 689, Hinduragi wrote:Yeah, it's
SAULUS
. The ONLY card in that deck that's unique and ALWAYS starts off as town hence why it confirms me as town. I already claimed my result. I breadcrumbed Saulus far far before in D1 or such when I was telling you all I had a card that confirms me as town.

In post 694, Hinduragi wrote:Oh fuck me. It's fucking Judas, not Saulus. Fuck me in the ass.

Overall, it's evident that Ash is scum, and Lucky is his partner.
I'm off to bed, I'll let Ash cry over this evidence. :cool:
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:58 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 732, Lucky2u wrote:Well now... This is an interesting development...

Lol what?
Trying to gain some town cred here? :twisted:
I claim scum \o/
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

Dude... What?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:07 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I'm off to bed, I'll let Ash cry over this evidence. :cool:

NO

YOU STAY RIGHT HERE

YOU CAN RESPOND AS SOON AS I POST MY RESPONSE TO YOUR WALL. YOU DONT GET TO RUN NOW. CMON, SCARED?

If you're worried about bed, it won't be long. Your case is bad and I'm about 1/4 through it already. Stay.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 742, Lucky2u wrote:Dude... What?

If it's not clear to you already, he's scum. If there's ANY chance in hell you're town, you're reading me ENTIRELY wrong. I don't post this much as scum ever nor do I get fired up and make mistakes like that as scum.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:28 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Asking for a flash wagon on you isn't rushing D1 nor is it scummy. Wagons end RVS faster and give a lot more info than keeping the game in RVS.

Next is speculation. Especially in D1. It's common sense I didn't want to vote the only person who discard a scum card and I explained why by doing the math. Something you've conveniently forgotten in your case.

I like to apply pressure to people. Asking for a dayvig is a good method to do so.

180 on Lucky is obvious. He has posts that are scummy as fuck and that was the first of them. That shouldn't be confusing at all. Your case is so weak.

That isn't fence sitting. At all. In fact it's just explaining why I don't like Soren at the time. You really struggled to make this case, didn't you?

My God. I just realized half your case is "scum points for Lucky" or "scum points for Soren". You aren't even making a case against ME but against Lucky/Soren as my buddy. Jesus. Christ.

Response to 126 is fluff and doesn't say anything except that you're laughing at my post.

Now you've started making points against me. 161 is me wanting to kill fluffy because I wasn't taking the game seriously but also wanted him to post. Then when he did, I started to believe he was scum. I'm actually very sorry about this and plan to apologize to gummy postgame because that was pretty bad play on my part and the vigging was basically all my fault as ETL didn't plan to shoot him in the first place.

I started to townread aphix after thinking about his ISO more. There wasn't much substance to "he's scum because he's hasn't said a lot" and I didn't like the chances of him being scum. Swapping and swapping back on reads is something town are more likely to do than scum.

231, nope. I townread both from their frustration with each other. Like I said, I had too many townreads throughout the game and I didn't even know if I was looking for scum hence why I NL'd. Third party tells are a lot harder than scumtells so I nl'd to see if there was a NK. If there wasn't, it was likely third party which explains the townreads. Luckily there was a kill.

243 makes no sense but I'm not even going to bother responding to these posts where you just say "scum points for lucky" or "scum points for soren". Soren had just randomvigged here, obviously I'm going to be pissed.

297 - clearly I'm doubting who scum are because I have too many townreads.

343...no. Just no. This was the one part of your fakeclaim that you thought about so there's nothing to "dispute" here except whether I'm lying or you're lying.
'
395 - you should stop saying "scum points for lucky" and "scum points for soren". It's getting old. You're making a case against me. At least be man enough to come out and accuse me of things.

403 - I needed to cover all my bases. He was the last person I hadn't townread.

416 - I'm always confident and I always think of myself as obvtown, especially when people had a townread on me. Sure, it pings some people but it's never an alignment tell. Anyone fooling themselves otherwise is messing with wifom

424 - I defend people I think may flip town. I was also tired of their back and forth because it was clogging the thread up

428 - Yes, you're "confident" lucky's the scum partner yet you've failed to even make a proper case against me but instead just linked me to a player you pre-determined while reading through my posts.

583 - I'm not acting nice to you. I misread you as town.
And you, vedith. You're just an asshole sometimes. Yet you still chose town. At least be MAN ENOUGH to pick scum and THEN call me an idiot. But NO, you wanted to be on my side.
How is this being nice to you? Because I said "you're town"? That's not being nice. In fact, you've failed to be nice to me the entire time. If this was face to face mafia, this game would have played out very differently.

584 - "only scum say lych me.."? Really? I just said it and it proves you wrong. Not to mention that plenty of people say lynch me and it has nothing to do with an alignment...nor a case. You're grasping at straws while trying to make a case against me of why I'm scum.

670-672 - I clearly don't know what you're claiming and am playing it safe as well as making sure you are the JOAT and there aren't any other roles that can RB/Cop/Doc. I've already mentioned this. I think it's almost certainly LyLo because I don't see scum claiming results and my role unless they can end the game today, something they can only do if it's a scumteam.

677 - yes, yes it is. That's why I asked you to clarify. This isn't even a "scum point" as you put it.

685 - I wanted the "no dont claim" to be posted before CN claimed so I didn't put my vote into my post because I saw your post telling him to claim. (which was actually extremely scummy)

My 689 is a clear mistake and, as I said before, is just that. It's very easy to get in the moment and get excited when someone claims your role and to mess up. In fact, I'm sure it makes you feel a lot better knowing I messed up but it's not even alignment telling.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

I don't even... This 1v1 has just become who do I think is less scum rather than who is town. Vedith, if I am Hindu's partner and soren is already supporting him against you WHY THE FUCK WOULD I NOT JUST SUPPORT THEM AND LYNCH YOU FOR THE WIN?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

If you're really running off to bed so you don't have to stick around, then I'm quite sad. When I'm cc'd as town, I always stay up specifically because I love this game and it excites me. I'll stay up and tell you exactly why you're scum and I'm town until 6 am if I have to. This is one of the funnest parts about the game. Don't leave now.

Lucky. Hint: I'm town. Vedith's scum. He doesn't even know why we nl'd yesterday nor why I wouldn't use my rb when I'm specifically wanting scum to make a nk, which he did.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

No really, vedith has clearly not followed my line of thinking through this game at all. His claim makes no sense and his reasoning for said claim is that it confirms Soren didn't make the NK unless I'm the buddy. But Soren's now town and he's against you, which is what his original line of thinking when making the claim was in the first place.

I'm betting he picked a really scummy role to have to fakeclaim something this badly. His whole argument is that I'm on a scumteam with someone. Read that case. Read it. He literally spends half the case trying to link me to you and Soren. If I'm solo-scum here, I'm not cc'ing. And you know I'm not scum with you and Soren knows I'm not scum with him. This shit makes no sense. This is a terrible fakeclaim.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 725, Vedith wrote:Actually, you know what. I think it's Lucky and Ash...
Let me post why...

Are you really switching to Lucky because he got more "scum points" than Soren when linked to me? Is that really your entire reasoning?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”