[NOT VOTING]
— Drixx, pignash

With
alive
, it takes
votes
to lynch.

Davsto is V/LA until Saturday Dec. 12th
Last edited by Fro99er on Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:25 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 1220, Aj The Epic wrote:Did I do anything different in my last game with you? Your read there was so bad and so tunneled it arguably played the town into the ground.

I don't like this response at all.

You admit to being concerned with defending yourself more than catching scum and try to spin that as something Titus should recognize you as town for. No bueno.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

For context, in our last game the town had a conflict of opinions (Luna wanted to form a town block day 1 and I was pressing to find anyone who was scum). This brought me to go after quite a few people Luna had as town earlier until we sorted it out. Titus replaced in, got really engaged, thought I and another VT was scum and pushed both lynches through much to my vocal disappointment. And the 'townblock' had scum in it. Which is what I believe this time.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:52 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 1144, Shinobi wrote:
In post 1142, pistachi0n wrote:I don't think Dwlee is scum anymore. He's so adamant, every post of his is "LYNCH PISTACHI0N LYNCH PISTACHI0N" and he even argued with Titus about the right reason to vote me when Titus was willing to vote me anyway.

I'm scum-reading Shinobi. Half of the posts are about semantics, "I guess," or statements with no elaboration.

VOTE: Shinobi

What? Where?

Like in "I can be swayed, I guess"
statement with no elaboration
In posts like and he's disagreeing but not giving content/elaborating.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1226, Elyse wrote:
In post 1220, Aj The Epic wrote:Did I do anything different in my last game with you? Your read there was so bad and so tunneled it arguably played the town into the ground.

You admit to being concerned with defending yourself more than catching scum and try to spin that as something Titus should recognize you as town for. No bueno.

Great, then why haven't you been pushing your own block? Pushing specific players in the block as scum? Using the same strategies as before to sort players?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:00 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

I assume you meant to respond to me, in which I state that I never pushed my own block. I followed Luna's block and questioned her on the people that I thought she got wrong. I'm doing to same thing here. I have mild suspicions on Gribs and major concerns about FrozenAngel.

Outside of that, I don't think the case on Pistachio is strong enough to follow and the town's direction has crashed in the last few days with almost a general acceptance that you'll go Me to pistachio or vice versa. News flash: This being that easy should be major causes for concern, especially because there's no fight from anyone (scum would at least try to prevent their guys from being lynched in some form, no matter how minor). My current guess is pistachio is town and the town in general is barking up the wrong trees. My suggestion would be to pursue Mario since your block seems to collectively wonder about him. Or pursue me, but this time at least give a damn about the people's reads after they die.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:01 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Also Heat. Heat is a good and likely scum direction to pursue.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1230, Aj The Epic wrote:I assume you meant to respond to me, in which I state that I never pushed my own block. I followed Luna's block and questioned her on the people that I thought she got wrong. I'm doing to same thing here. I have mild suspicions on Gribs and major concerns about FrozenAngel.

Outside of that, I don't think the case on Pistachio is strong enough to follow and the town's direction has crashed in the last few days with almost a general acceptance that you'll go Me to pistachio or vice versa. News flash: This being that easy should be major causes for concern, especially because there's no fight from anyone (scum would at least try to prevent their guys from being lynched in some form, no matter how minor). My current guess is pistachio is town and the town in general is barking up the wrong trees. My suggestion would be to pursue Mario since your block seems to collectively wonder about him. Or pursue me, but this time at least give a damn about the people's reads after they die.

ExceptI do think scum is fighting and failing to find an acceptable lynch. Pisachion wagon is people who the town block also suspected. The wagon on you is full of town for the most part.

If you felt the game was stalling, why didn't you case a scumread rather than throwing blind darts at Grib? You suspected me at a point, why didn't you talk to Fire?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:36 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

I do not suspect you, so I'd prefer you not to start spreading that. You're just impossible to deal with.

Looking at his iso, I don't have as much of an issue with Grib as I did. My original issue was his question to actual analysis was incredibly high. Most of what he did early was question as opposed to giving his opinions on events. That's more likely scum than town simply because the questions felt so easy to ask. His post in felt like OMGUS and I wasn't really appreciating his explanation for "Out of 6 on wagon, one is scum". It is too trivial a way to view it.

However, by post , he starts more analytical posts. I like his engagement with Elyse and agree with most of his points. I still disagree with his town circle (Elyse is a bit odd, considering his aforementioned concerns, obviously disagree FA). However, most of my remaining read is a nagging suspicion.

Re-reading, between FA, Elyse, Heat and probably one we haven't really caught yet (lurker or someone that's a tougher nut to crack), I would expect to find the majority of the scum.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

Where does this come from? I don't see anything like that at all in the post you're questioning.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:44 pm

Post by Shinobi »

In post 1228, pistachi0n wrote:
In post 1144, Shinobi wrote:
In post 1142, pistachi0n wrote:I don't think Dwlee is scum anymore. He's so adamant, every post of his is "LYNCH PISTACHI0N LYNCH PISTACHI0N" and he even argued with Titus about the right reason to vote me when Titus was willing to vote me anyway.

I'm scum-reading Shinobi. Half of the posts are about semantics, "I guess," or statements with no elaboration.

VOTE: Shinobi

What? Where?

Like in "I can be swayed, I guess"
statement with no elaboration
In posts like and he's disagreeing but not giving content/elaborating.

...So?
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:47 pm

Post by Shinobi »

As an aside I feel better about Espo, but not by a lot.
I thought his backtrack was relatively towny/showed a willingness to reevaluate that I would think is more unlikely from scum. He's off my list.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1218, Titus wrote:
In post 670, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 668, Grib wrote:I'm fairly confident the scumteam doesn't believe they can get me lynched toDay without at least half of them pushing it and getting ripped to shreds when I flip town.

I welcome them to try, though!

Titus, I don't feel people are scrambling to counter Davsto. The wagon just feels...boring. It didn't take off because there really isn't a lot to it.

These kind of posts have 0 town motivation.

In post 744, Aj The Epic wrote:Dav lynch probably isn't a good choice. Titus, you're almost ego-hunting on this "Scum RVS me" reason.

In post 846, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 808, Frozen Angel wrote:pistachio - Dweele is like a TvS fight. not sure which side is town though ... dweele is really focused on him right now.

Dwlee pointed this out but there is an issue with this post. You call it TvS with no reason for your suspicion. You give no reasons either way that Dwlee or Pistachio could be scum. Most importantly, you never pointed who was town in this situation, but just decided that one of the two was scum. Free lynches? This is a scum post and should be regarded as a scum claim. FA is playing both sides of the fence with no reason for either. Take a good look at the iso and find me reasons for your town read on her, because between fluff posts and hardcore fence sitting and some arguable buddying, there's an admitted lack of town play here.

VOTE: FrozenAngel

In post 841, Titus wrote:Sweet middle spot on heat wagon, total lack of engagement with me or my Dave read but for saying it's ego. That doesn't mean anything. Every read he's taken others already stated.

1) MM - no reason abandoned when not popular for...
2) Heat - no reason

He's made subtle jabs at the townbblock. Grib and myself especially.
Also made jabs at vca, which competent vca pressures him and the last person who attacked my vca preemptively without provocation was scum.

Titus, you have a major issue reading me. Your case on dave on "Scum RVS me" is COMPLETELY ego. I could RVS you, Fire RVS'd you and you didn't give a shit. You're just giving one a pass and one none and your case otherwise isn't going anywhere. In not so many words, I was telling you your case wasn't good enough.

I left the mario wagon because I had other places to be. There's no need for me to say otherwise because it's not like I'm magically town reading him. Heat's post before mine was bad and was pointed out by RCB.

Making jabs at your town block needs to happen. I'm not townreading Grib at all. The only reason I've jabbed at you is because your case about Dave isn't up to snuff. And you're all wrong about Frozen Angel. I don't care for your belief that I shouldn't be taking jabs at them and for whatever reason you calling a select group of players town puts them off limits. We both know that's not smart nor is it how you play.

As for VCA, it won't even work until flips start happening. Good on you for thinking otherwise but you're wrong.

Your case on me needs something more substantial, same with Dave.

In post 880, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 876, Titus wrote:
In post 874, Aj The Epic wrote:Remind me about why we think Frozen Angel is town.

Who is this too?

Dwlee.

In post 884, Aj The Epic wrote:Dwlee was stating it was one of the reasons he feels me to be scum, so I asked him to point to what makes FA town.

In post 891, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 885, Titus wrote:we think

Vote me for semantics. That's definitely how you find scum.

I quoted a few posts here that are symbolic of the bulk of AJ's posts. His focus has been more on attacking townblocks than catching scum. He's not pushing his own reads but focusing on defending himself.

Read these three together Shinobi.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:00 pm

Post by Grib »

In post 1230, Aj The Epic wrote:News flash: This being that easy should be major causes for concern, especially because there's no fight from anyone (scum would at least try to prevent their guys from being lynched in some form, no matter how minor).

Strongly disagree. There hasn't been an easy wagon, because no single person has gotten more than six votes. Nobody has been in any real danger of getting lynched all Day. There's nothing to fight.

I think scum are trying to delay the lynch by spreading out their votes, hence all the one-shot wagons.

Like.

Neither you nor pistachi0n are voting for each other, despite the fact that one of you two is very likely going to die toDay. I don't want to be arrogant enough to say it's because you're scummates, but.

I know you said you don't believe in lynching lurkers, but at this point, it's you or him, so.

Also, if you've been relatively okay with me since 323, why are you still scumpainting me in 666, 670, 846, 955, and 1132?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:05 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 1234, pistachi0n wrote:

Where does this come from? I don't see anything like that at all in the post you're questioning.

Context is key
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:07 pm

Post by Grib »

Looking through ISOs. pistachi0n never mentions or interacts with Aj, but defends him a bit when Elyse brings up an Aj post she doesn't like.

As for Aj, he also never interacts with pistachi0n. He kinda calls him scummy in , and when I ask him for a pistachi0n read Aj responds with 'I don't want to give an opinion on him because he's lurking and I don't like lynching lurkers' in , and then calls him town in . There's also his beef with Frozen Angel that starts in , where he chews her out for saying there's one scum in Dwlee/pistachi0n.

Eh.

I could see this being buddy-buddy, but. That's also way too easy.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:09 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1238, Grib wrote:Neither you nor pistachi0n are voting for each other, despite the fact that one of you two is very likely going to die toDay. I don't want to be arrogant enough to say it's because you're scummates, but.

You'd be wrong to say so. I'd prefer to interest you in a heat lynch over pistach (since this is the closest I have with an agreement from the 'townbloc'). Obviously in this scenario the only motive town or scum can have is to vote pistach if he's the only other option. I don't like that option in any context unless absolutely needed.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:11 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1240, Grib wrote:As for Aj, he also never interacts with pistachi0n. He kinda calls him scummy in ,

No, I was using pistach (major wagon) as a comparison to one of my scumspecs. In fact, I defended him in that same post.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:39 pm

Post by Titus »

AJ, why aren't you pushing a scum suspect?

Reads please.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:24 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

I've listed these scum suspects as FA, Eylse, Heat right now. Mario is possible scum.

Dwlee is town, you're probably town. RCB is town for now, though RCB should never completely leave suspicion. I think Fire is town here, and I'm pretty okay with Shinobi. Esp is probably town, but I'd say Shinobi and Esp are on the low end of that belief.

I think Pistachio's lack of counterpush is telling. The case isn't as compelling as I'd like although his coping mechanism is turtling.

The rest are pretty null (Shiro) or unseen.

VOTE: Heat

I still think this is the one we'd most likely compromise on.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:29 pm

Post by Grib »

How can there be a counterpush when both wagons have more or less stalled? You and pistachi0n have been hovering around four or five votes since like, page thirty-seven.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:49 pm

Post by Shiro »

To be fair the reason wagon go nowhere is because we are unable to agree on who we should do first.

I mean most people agree on most scumreads but everyone's wishes to push their favorite first.

AJ why do you think heat is scum or that we will compromise on him and not pistachi0n or you?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:51 pm

Post by Drixx »

That faux Greek really was unpleasant. Was that done knowing that I actually teach Greek? (Random question, I'm on page 34 atm, but I checked what had been posted so far this evening).
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:02 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1246, Shiro wrote:AJ why do you think heat is scum or that we will compromise on him and not pistachi0n or you?

In general the word 'we' includes the speaker.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:03 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

As for heat being scum, we've discussed this a long while ago. There were a sequence of bad posts from that slot that RCB and some others went after.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”