Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #180 (isolation #0) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:39 am

Post by Taly »

In post 170, goodmorning wrote:
In post 167, Brunneis wrote:Also, to the people who have thrown suspicion on me but haven't stated anything beyond that
(Which is about 3: Ranger, (One Half?) Of Fire Hermit, and probably someone else I forgot to mention.)

Could someone please explain their scumreads on me?

And me!
No, I can't. I'm still trying to explain it to myself. Words aren't doing a good job of being sufficient to the purpose.

GM, the last time I heard you say something like this was when Taly was town, you were scum - both in a Newbie game, and you destroyed town as a perfect mafia win.

If you can't even explain your own suspicions, then could you at least give a more coherent strip of your thought process right now?

In post 170, goodmorning wrote:I don't think 33 and 78 look scripted.
I do think 169 looks scripted.
Hmm.

OK, so you disagree with the idea that someone's posts are scripted even when they admit that themselves in post

Instead of communicating why you disagreed (Like actual town who are trying to figure shit out), you then accuse that the post that calls out the person who
ADMITTED
to what they did wrong - is scripted, and that instead of verifying why you thought it was scripted, you basically just said -"Hmm, doesn't look good."

GM, can you explain all of this Trivium white-knighting?

Why are you coming at us with the idea that we are scripted in our responses, but then you haven't even noted against the past 3 people that have jumped on the Trivium suspicion/wagon for similar - if not almost the exact same reasoning that you're trying to argue?

I have absolutely no idea what you're getting at GM, and you're giving me even more ideas that you - and possibly Trivium, are scumbuddies.

The Fire Hermit wrote:
In post 167, Brunneis wrote:

Also, to the people who have thrown suspicion on me but haven't stated anything beyond that
(Which is about 3: Ranger, (One Half?) Of Fire Hermit, and probably someone else I forgot to mention.)

My other head has been pretty quiet on why he thinks you are scum.
I find you are often mislynch bait so I am very hesitant to put votes on you till I know for a fact you have like 80% chance of flipping scum.

Unlike most people where I would put a vote if I thought the odds are good enough to be 50%.

This tends to happen to both heads of this hydra -
(very much moreso towards Taly)
- usually because we've caught at least 1 or 2 scum as town but people since Taly is usually ALONE, there's a lot more people willing to mislynch than look at all possibilities.

But I digress, when your partner decides that town relies on efficient communication to work out who is what, then I'll be all ears to hear what about me is scummy.
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1272 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:33 am

Post by Taly »

Yay, town win.

Omg Klingon. <3 We went from being the top wagon in D1; being against most people in this game - to pushing the SKs wagon to death, and being on all scum wagons in the end....

Redemption. :)

Ranger:
Yeah, I know about the tunneling. XP A more open mind would be nice, but conviction is what made our pushes and beliefs convincing through a lot of it. :3 Looking at both you and Duppins play this game, I'm beginning to realize some tendencies of players aren't definitvely town or scum this game, because up until the first part of D3, I was sure of both of you being scum.

Duppin:
So sorry about our constnt 1v1ing, I know I probably gave you hell. *hug* You weren't a bad player though, not at all - I just connected your actions to be a bit sneaky and I wanted to push on that a bit. I guess you and I could both learn from how our interactions would actually be TvT despite the heavy scumreads.

Titus:
You were a trooper in the 11 posts you were actually alive. <3 Glad you came in her so we could finish, again sorry about the huge flake of you being flashlynched not knowing anything. Guess you have incentive to read? <3

Errant:
You played exceptionally well given your circumstances, I actually wouldn't scumread you if I wasn't convinced that going after Troy D3 was a good option. Good game, and I'm glad someone out there is my age. :)

Fire Hermit:
The "I'm going to get you banned" was mostly Klingon; she's got it rough lately, but I would say that she did get too intense on that part. However, here's my word personally to you both Fire and hermit

I busted my ass throughoiut this game trying to get answers, engage in conversation, and redirecting people to seeing my view. And this is mostly what I got from you both: (Mostly Hermit who ignored me)

"Lynch Brunneis now."
"Another mislynch that's not Brunneis..."
"You're scum. Go away."

Of course, we should have handled you guys a bit better - but this was nothing less than infuriating. I saw little else that you guys did here, and if you weren't conf-town from the beginning, I would have never found this to be a town behavior.

But in any case, water under the bridge? c:

Pieguyn:
Omg, you and I clicked in this game so thoroughly from different hydras.... You and I played a similar game and I recognized this in D2. Our reads became in sync by the end of D3 and we basically shared the same mutual thinking. I really enjoyed playing with you, because I probably wouldn't have had nearly as much influence in this game had you have not derailed my wagon D2. I'd love playing with you again. c:

~The Other Head Of Brunneis
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1274 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:06 am

Post by Taly »

*end game snuggles duppin* c:

also Errant - A+ on the poem. :)
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1275 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:16 am

Post by Taly »

Also Ika, you played a good early game as well I would have liked to see you more late-game. :3
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1282 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:35 pm

Post by Taly »

"Taly's the same age but so much better
Took some town hate wearing a scarlet letter"

Errant, I sigged this, btw. <3

Return to “Completed Open Games”