Amstaad general discussion (almost there!)

Amstaad
was
IS an attempt at a site-written and site-run RPG that started back in the early days of the site.
It is currently being resurrected - inquire within if you want to help or play!
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #185 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:15 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

What would it take to get this up and running? Im willing to provide some manpower.

It looks like a lot of the content exists (I haven't gone through much of it yet). Do we need to playtest it? If I modded it could we get one going soon?

Are we missing mods/DMs? Are we missing game designers? Is there still player interest?

I hope Im not offering false hope here but I remember people talking about this around the time when I joined this site and it would be cool if we could get this going.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #189 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:37 pm

Okay, I'll spend some time reading the rules and setting. I've never done anything with Fate but I do enjoy roleplaying systems in general. Maybe in a week or so we can talk about what's missing and figure out how to get it.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #193 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:58 am

Thanks both for support. That book too is really helpful, I've been reading through one I found in the Character thread so far but I'll have to skim through that one, too. I'd like to be familiar with FATE before I get too far ahead.

Anyone else who would like to help feel free to post here or PM me, it would also be nice to know how much interest there is in playing too.

Return to “Amstaad, City of Fate”