Newbie 1673: University of Mafiascum Class 108 - D4- OVER!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:00 am

Post by TheDominator37 »

/confirm
Will start the game on a V/LA until December 30 however
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:41 am

Post by TheDominator37 »

VOTE: extrapolating
Will we need to know what hat extrapolating means for the test?
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:46 am

Post by TheDominator37 »

Prodge
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:51 am

Post by TheDominator37 »

Woah. Don't understand the attack on Kahlan
VOTE: Extrapolated Mafia
PEdit: gonna try to catch up but may not today.
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:52 am

Post by TheDominator37 »

In post 50, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 49, Drixx wrote:
In post 46, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:I find drixx's seeming lack of attempt to discuss the actually alignment indicative disturbing.

Now you have my vote for serious.

I very clearly said that either alignment might make a post ensuring it was okay to start the game; however, scum would do so to make a positive impression in people's minds. Since there is no objective way to know just from the original post, I put something in my first post to get reactions.

Thank you for firming up your scummy reaction. You are entirely way too focused on what I'm thinking than you are on trying to interact with people and start to sort them. Your posts reveal a mindset that does not feel town motivated in any way whatsoever.

Yes. And that was noted. It has also been noted that you have nothing to say as far as actual reads are concerned, as I stated before. I do not see how pushing you to share your thoughts on the current game state is scummy, but now that you have clearly stated you have no intention in sharing those things and contributing to the thread except to discourage people from interacting with your IIoA (information over analysis) I have a scum read on you as well.

FoS Drixx

I would still like you to interact with the thread and share your thoughts instead of just chatting about theory and how you will help us with it, however. The other one might not be scum and interactions help me find your scum buddy.

and the OMGUS
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:56 am

Post by TheDominator37 »

In post 64, newbieinmafia wrote:Hi guys,
It seems like we should be out of RVS so I won't be voting.
For now, I find EE over-analyzing or reaching. Kahlan didn't threaten to vote you because you are voting her. She merely defended herself. But I am not sure if EE's jumping to conclusion is scummy or not so I am not willing to put him at L-1. I find it too early since someone can accidentally (or scum) hammer to end the day early.
I find most others (Usted, Drixx and Kahlan; although I agree with EE that Kahlan uses her newbie card a lot) null except Dominator.
@Dominator Why join the wagon and park your vote if you are V/LA?
FoS: Dominator

I am not voting Dom because he's V/LA and I don't want to push someone who might not be there.

Also, to someone who asked how much experience we have, I don't have much but I have been reading a few games here and played a game here a few months ago but I replaced out due to not having enough time.

My vote was RVS.
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:56 am

Post by TheDominator37 »

In post 65, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 64, newbieinmafia wrote:Hi guys,
It seems like we should be out of RVS so I won't be voting.
For now, I find EE over-analyzing or reaching. Kahlan didn't threaten to vote you because you are voting her. She merely defended herself. But I am not sure if EE's jumping to conclusion is scummy or not so I am not willing to put him at L-1. I find it too early since someone can accidentally (or scum) hammer to end the day early.
I find most others (Usted, Drixx and Kahlan; although I agree with EE that Kahlan uses her newbie card a lot) null except Dominator.
@Dominator Why join the wagon and park your vote if you are V/LA?
FoS: Dominator

I am not voting Dom because he's V/LA and I don't want to push someone who might not be there.

Also, to someone who asked how much experience we have, I don't have much but I have been reading a few games here and played a game here a few months ago but I replaced out due to not having enough time.

FoS instead of Vote is nasty. I don't like how not solid this is on anything. Pretty much no stances taken and no vote.

VOTE: newbieinmafia

Let's go here instead.

Vote hopping.
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:53 pm

Post by TheDominator37 »

In post 209, newbieinmafia wrote:
In post 206, TheDominator37 wrote:My vote was RVS.

It's not so random since you joined the wagon and put him at L-2. If EE wagon had somehow developed to an early lynch, yours would be the one without even interacting with EE as you would be in V/LA.

Good think I'm still on extrapolating Mafia. ;)
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:26 am

Post by TheDominator37 »

Extrapolating Mafia
I feel it is definitely you and maybe Kahlan idk I've inly read half the thread.
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:42 am

Post by TheDominator37 »

In post 225, newbieinmafia wrote:Even though I started it, I also found Ness wagon a bit weird.

Read-list: (this is where I am at right now- most of the stuff are what I have talked about before; would probably need to reread when I have time)

Ness
: newbtown or scum. Despite my vote, I am actually leaning toward newbtown, which is why I am also not that comfortable about Ness wagon. His claim and defense seems like something newbtown would do. His thought process seemed like how I played my first game.

EE
: I like his read list and he's been pretty consistent.

Work
: I like that he points out some of the things I find iffy but wasn't sure what it was. Also he explained about my ness vote better than I do.

Drixx
: I don't like that he is not sharing much of his thoughts, so I can't really read him.

Kahlan
: I actually don't know how to read her.

Usted
: I like his beginning posts (his reason for RVS for me is null though), but his vote on drixx is a bit strange, considering he hadn't interact with him. And I don't like his Drixx/Ness scum team explanation.

Soul
: His posts are interesting but there is something I couldn't put my finger on. It's possible that I just need to get use to newer people because I tend to do that.

Dominator
: Its explanation about RVS isn't satisfying but I am not ready for his lynch yet.

I haven't decided on who I want to lynch atm though.

Why not?
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:23 am

Post by TheDominator37 »

In post 266, newbieinmafia wrote:
In post 265, TheDominator37 wrote:Why not?

There are a few I wouldn't mind lynching but I haven't narrowed it down.

What I'm asking is why not me?

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”