Mini 1751: Steven Universe - The Prequel (GAME OVER)

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by Varsoon »

It is now the Night Phase.
The Deadline to submit actions is:
(expired on 2016-01-10 00:20:00)

Please remember to send in your submissions for Fusing/Allying; this can be done in addition to any other action you perform.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Ruby watched as Sapphire was struck down, clenching her fists. Every other Ruby had been defeated by the Crystal Gems, but she didn't want to end up stuck in her gem again. Blue Diamond was always sending her on these death missions. Ruby had enough. She started running, hoping to escape everything and finally be free...

That's when the other gems closed around her. Ruby's duty was to defend the Sapphire. Running away was not her mission. Despite her strength, she was soon overpowered. In her last moments, she thought of the futility of escaping and the pain of the repercussions, yet another sensation overwhelmed these thoughts--Ruby had finally done something she wanted to. Perhaps spending time alone in her gem wouldn't be so bad after all.

Wgeurts was shattered (killed) during Night 2. He was Ruby, aligned with
The Crystal Gems
Ruby's full role functions as follows:

Spoiler:
PLAYER NAME - RUBY
Stronger Than You
I am an eternal flame, baby!
You know what's nice about being split up? I get to look at you.

Each Night phase, you may target a player to ALLY or FUSE with.
Refer to the Rules post in the thread for how ALLIANCES and FUSIONS function.

The two of us ain't gonna follow your rules.

You may only use this ability if you are in an ALLIANCE.
When you vote for a player, your vote counts as two votes.
This ability does not function in LYLO.

It's fusion! What's more personal to us than
fusion
!?

Whenever FUSED, both you and your fusion partner may use your ALLIANCE powers.
This will not grant your fusion partner your double-voting ALLIANCE power.
Your partner's ALLIANCE power must still abide by all the rules that FUSION powers do.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by Varsoon »

"Oh, come on. We'll punch 'em together when we fuse. That's why they sent, uh, three of us?"
-Ruby,
The Answer

VOTECOUNT 2.0

Not Voting (11):
RadiantCowbells, Reasonably Rational, Masters of Bull, farside22, Elbirn, Heartless, Koggz, Errantparabola, 3dicerolling, Klingoncelt, Hiplop

With 11 Alive, it takes 6 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-01-24 00:30:00)
Last edited by Varsoon on Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

Before anything else, can our fusions please claim? I'd like to remind everyone that with fusions in play we have multiple double voters in addition to whatever mechanics other roles enable. We can have a lynch based on the decision of 3 slots. Think real fucking carefully before you put a vote down.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

*thinking carefully*

VOTE: RR
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

Remind me to sheep RC on his Frozen Angels read every game in the future.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:34 pm

Oh, and since Drixx kinda reamed me for misrepresenting him, I need to clarify my last post: it is my belief that his dislike for RCS style is causing him to give what reasons he has to think RC is scum more weight than he would in these same circumstances were someone else the one making these claims, but he DOES have cause beyond disliking RC to be suspicious of him. I'll let him explain his thoughts further if be wants.

-Cerb

Pedit: yeah. That was a very very impressive read.
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:35 pm

BTW, FA's not bad.

There was no need to coach her all game and it's fucking obvious in hindsight.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:39 pm

Yeah, I don't coach people. Feel free to look at our cougars den game with a hilariously bad team that needed coaching, and you shall see that, ya know, I didn't coach them.

Anyways, I'm watching a show with Drixx, I'll be back later tonight to actually find scum instead of humoring your inability to read our slot.

-Cerb
Show

3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 2233, Reasonably Rational wrote:Yeah, I don't coach people. Feel free to look at our cougars den game with a hilariously bad team that needed coaching, and you shall see that, ya know, I didn't coach them.

Anyways, I'm watching a show with Drixx, I'll be back later tonight to actually find scum instead of humoring your inability to read our slot.

-Cerb

So you didn't coach FA?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Koggz replaces Marquis, by the way.
Masters of Bull
Masters of Bull
Goon
Masters of Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by Masters of Bull »

Far and I are in a fusion.

Hiplop's vote on FA was the worst. RR and Elbirn look like scum too.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:43 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 2235, Varsoon wrote:
Koggz replaces Marquis, by the way.

GG.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:48 pm

I wonder if I can persuade TTH or Anti to go through the game and pick out all the instances of RR coaching FA

:good:
Masters of Bull
Masters of Bull
Goon
Masters of Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by Masters of Bull »

RC are you in an alliance/fusion?
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:55 pm

In post 2234, 3dicerolling wrote:
In post 2233, Reasonably Rational wrote:Yeah, I don't coach people. Feel free to look at our cougars den game with a hilariously bad team that needed coaching, and you shall see that, ya know, I didn't coach them.

-Cerb

So you didn't coach FA?

No. I told her to not freak out over(I think) the fake vig shot one time, but that's the closest to coaching you'll see.

I WILL advise people on what is and isn't optimal play, and tell them to calm down and shit all the time, because freaking out just screws with the game and disengages people(as shown here, it disengaged Marquis into replacing out of the game), but I won't tell my scum team how to not get themselves killed when they're sucking. I'm more than confident enough in myself to let them die for being stupid.

In post 2236, Masters of Bull wrote:Far and I are in a fusion.

Hiplop's vote on FA was the worst. RR and Elbirn look like scum too.

Because we didn't vote for FA? Even though there were clearly no other options, and we never even PUSHED for a counterwagon to form? I mean, I'm talking about just our slot. We just sat there with our thumbs up our asses and never even attempted to create a counterwagon? Just sat here uselessly arguing with RC and bloating the thread instead of appealing to literally anybody else on the FA wagon to help us lynch elsewhere?

I mean, if we were going to risk ourselves by NOT bussing, we would certainly take the little bit of additional risk that would come from pushing another wagon. *shrug*

RC: Show me a single instance where I coached FA in any way different from the ways one could say I coached Jeanne, that is, in the sense of telling her to calm the fuck down and chillax/go scumhunt. Have fun looking.

Back to the show. ^^

-Cerb

Pedit: We are allied with Elbirn as we said we would be at the end of the day yesterday.
Show

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:56 pm

OK, I guess I'll be doing it.

This will be fun actually.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by farside22 »

I told mob that rr read scummy because the arguement at the end of day 2 reads pretty fake
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by hiplop »

I wanted to fuse with Mob because of something he said earlier, but guess that didn't happen... :(
third best scummer of all time
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by hiplop »

What about my vote was bad, mob?
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by hiplop »

I think I was wrong on 3dice, the interactions with him and frozen just don't seem coordinated or anything. Really think that is a genuine fight that I was just on the wrong side of, I'm afraid
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

So hippy what are your current scum reads at and why?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:01 pm

Because we didn't vote for FA? Even though there were clearly no other options, and we never even PUSHED for a counterwagon to form? I mean, I'm talking about just our slot. We just sat there with our thumbs up our asses and never even attempted to create a counterwagon? Just sat here uselessly arguing with RC and bloating the thread instead of appealing to literally anybody else on the FA wagon to help us lynch elsewhere?

You made a huge effort to get other wagons to happen.

I can't wait to get computer access and rip you to pieces.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by farside22 »

Im just going to out line my reason for scum reading RR.
He defends FA here.

In post 602, Reasonably Rational wrote:That was a nice thing to wake up to. Also, happy new year, now that we've all definitely passed the threshold of 2016.

Farside: I think MOB wanted to ally with us, but I'm not certain if there was a reason for us in particular.

For those asking about Drixx: He apparently has a bunch to catch up on, here and elsewhere. He'll be around after he's done so.

So, FA is town because of the speed of posting, essentially. Because it all appears to be stream of consciousness knee jerk reactions to things (as is evident above when she lashes out at frogger for AGREEING with her). Not sure about that particular reasoning but I'll buy it for the moment. Now, does that logic only apply to the "emotional" among us, or is it only town when she does it.

I also don't believe I ever saw any indication of wanting to keep things in RVS from FA. That's just a weird point you're making farside.

Anyways, did anyone have anything they wanted to talk to me about?

Pedit: well. That is interesting.

- Cerb

When looking at the wagon on himself FA isn't mentioned as scum even though she asked about the wagon on him and the joined it.
In post 621, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 79, Varsoon wrote:
"It's the mark of a great leader, knowing just what to keep hidden from everyone you're trying to protect."
-Pearl,
Rose's Scabbard

VOTECOUNT 1.02

Reasonably Rational (5):
wgeurts, Elbirn, 3dicerolling, Jeanne11, Frozen Angel
( 1 here, MAYBE 2, and it's not wgeurts or FA )

Probably 2 in the rest of the game.

farside22 (1):
Klingoncelt
Masters of Bull (1):
Heartless
Frozen Angel (1):
Masters of Bull

Not Voting (5):
Reasonably Rational, farside22, Errantparabola, Hiplop, Marquis

With 13 Alive, it takes 7 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-01-14 14:20:00)

If I had to pick using those parameters I've outlined (which are INCREDIBLY ARBITRARY), I would say Elbirn, Farside, and, eh fuck it, hiplop.

I'm pretty damn certain there is one on that first wagon on me though. Early on the wagon, thus Elbirn. That probably wasnt intended to become a situation where town could gain information, so likely no more than 1 there. Assuming standard is 3 scum, all three COULD be there, if it was deliberate, in which case everything flips, and FA/Jeanne/wgeurts/marquis are prime suspects.

And before you say anything, Jeanne, remember, you lost all your town credit related to that wagon cause you knew it wasn't a real lynch. :)

-Cerb

Finally this whole arguement with RC is beyond dumb for a player that last game was going to be confirmed town via the mod and this build up and argument reads fake because of that.

In post 1221, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 1213, RadiantCowbells wrote:Besides, Jeanne just in terms of readability is like super easy to read. Her scum game is a colossal joke.

Everyone in this game knows that she's town. Why don't you?

I KNOW nothing until the mod tells me about it. I agree it is highly improbable that Jeanne would be scum in the current situation, but I don't just assume you're not lying until I see proof.

So, to answer your question, because I'm not an idiot who assumes things.

What benefits of fusing do you think exist? I feel like you just told us things you *shouldn't* have told us, because nothing about fusing bolsters either party naturally, without a role influencing it, as far as I can see. Maybe I missed something...but you're not making sense right now.

-cerb
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 2240, Reasonably Rational wrote:Because we didn't vote for FA? Even though there were clearly no other options, and we never even PUSHED for a counterwagon to form? I mean, I'm talking about just our slot. We just sat there with our thumbs up our asses and never even attempted to create a counterwagon? Just sat here uselessly arguing with RC and bloating the thread instead of appealing to literally anybody else on the FA wagon to help us lynch elsewhere?

Why not? Sitting on your ass seems to be your scum M.O. That's pretty much what you did in SC's game. That time you used the escape hatch of "we're no good at day 1" and you talked about how great you were in the original Steven Universe large theme.

In post 1496, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 1495, RadiantCowbells wrote:Reasonably Rational is another big scum pick for me right now.

You should probably do your homework. Both of us in this hydra are self professed awful at day one. We both play employing Logic and rational approaches to game theory and decision theory. The problem with our approach is that on day one there is very little that we can be certain. Cerberus already explained why what has happened already doesn't lead anywhere.

As for me, I am unwell and have been asking for V/LA all over the place on the site, which you can easily verify.

The rule of thumb when dealing with us together in this hydra, or either of us individually, is that you should expect us to be obviously working to solve the game by late 2nd day or day 3 at the latest. Once we have information and there are things to evaluate, we both have our own approach to solving the game. It synergizes well when we play together. Just go look at the prior Steven Universe game.

In other words ... look elsewhere. We're not the day one info mislynch you're looking for.

Love,
Drixx

And you've done that here.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”