NY 193 : Werewolf Mania (GAME OVER- TOWN WIN)

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:59 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

/confirm
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:04 am

Post by SilverWolf »

VOTE: ika

While I agree JarJar sucks as a character, getting ika sorted is priority for me.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:05 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Also, JarJar was Star Wars, not Star Trek.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #57 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:49 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 54, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 27, SilverWolf wrote:VOTE: ika

While I agree JarJar sucks as a character, getting ika sorted is priority for me.

In post 41, ika wrote:
In post 27, SilverWolf wrote:VOTE: ika

Obligatory OMGURA vote (omg you are awsome vote)

VOTE: silver

so we are sorting this ASAP too

Why are you two so interested in getting each other "sorted?"

Why not?

We have a hydra and have played together a lot so this is as good a place to start as any.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #106 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:37 am

Post by SilverWolf »

VOTE: Almost 50

Jesus, could this be any more scum? Damn

Like, immediately wanting to target lurkers is scummy cuz most people haven't even posted yet and scum like to pick on inactives cuz it looks like scum hunting but gets almost no return pressure

"if I was scum" stuff is overly concerned about appearances and how people approach him

bugs the shit out of me as well, just pings hard
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:39 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 72, ika wrote:

SILVER: any reads yet?

Nothing super solid. Slight town feel for JarJar and xkfyu and slight scum feels on Blackstar and def on Almost 50

You are still null to me so get going.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #108 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:41 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 95, ika wrote:
In post 84, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 81, ika wrote:kiser is not reading good to know

Whatcha mean?

silver answered the question earlier.

i am getting ready for work but i wonder if silver would out my scum meta.....

i wait for silver t post more

Well, I won't out anything you've told me in confidence but I will say I don't really like Nero assuming you are town because you've posted. That's just a super lazy townread and you haven't posted enough yet for that.

I will say those that think you lurk as scum and don't do shit should check our hydra scum game. I am not going to assume anything about you based on the fact you've posted.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #114 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:03 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 109, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 97, Almost50 wrote:
@All interested parties:

I'm extending my invitation to you all. IGNORE ME, and find
the real scum
elsewhere. If we're getting closer to the deadline and you're still undecided and/or can't find a better target then
YOU ARE VERY WELCOME
to cast your votes on me. It's better that way.

Let me rephrase this. "Almost is an
idiot scum
. Let's find the more serious ones". I propose that you all write it down on a little piece of paper and put it on the top of your screen or the keyboard. This way you will never be lost. You find someone worthy of your vote = GREAT. You don't; I'm still here. *Rolls Eyes*

Did you just softclaim third party scum?
Scum idiot/jester?

Are you 3rd party hunting?
In post 110, Almost50 wrote:
In post 104, JarJarDrinks wrote:Are you scum-claiming?

:roll: I realize I did call myself an idiot, but scum claiming to be scum this early would make them the KING OF IDIOTS, which I don't claim to be.

What I'm saying is I'm 100% town, but -since nobody should/would- take my word for it, I"m offering you a short-cut. Instead of focusing on me you could invest your precious time on figuring out someone else with the comfort of knowing if your efforts are fruitless you can still vote someone (me) with mind ease.

Now what I would expect from the town-aligned peers is to gladly accept my offer. They have absolutely nothing to lose here. I haven't even asked for them to clear me, so they will simply scumhunt elsewhere for now and come back to vote me only if they can't scumread anyone else in the next week.

Do NOT let me be a hindrance to you. Remove me from your view for now. Put me aside as your insurance policy for a lynch to be executed on D1, but don't lay back & be content with it bc even if you lynch me now you get no clues from my flip either way.

P.S. If I was scum I believe I've already made it damn too hard for my scum partners to defend me. I'm the most obvious lynch target by far. A defenseless one to be more precise. Just move on for your next suspect. This is the best I could do for the town at this time.

Yeah, I hate all your posts.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:14 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Back to this.

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #128 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:35 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 125, Zulfy wrote:Putting pressure on almost50 or ika is pretty useless in my opinion.

We need to put pressure on a player so as to see not only the reactions of the people around the wagon but the player being pressured as well.
Cuz we're going to get the former no matter what so we might as well go for the most info possible with the latter.

And with ika, who seems like he's gonna have a very hollow playstyle, or almost50, who seems to have a strange way of going about playing this thing, I don't think we're gonna get too much outta either when we pressure them.

Pedit: Robster I'm not really seeing why you have a problem with Keyser's post.

Yeah no. I know how ika plays so this is wrong.

Why are you theory talking and soft defending two people already?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #144 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:34 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Responses to me voting for ika
Spoiler:
In post 122, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 120, SilverWolf wrote:Back to this.

In post 103, ika wrote:ok im off to work.

ika's not at home...
:giggle:

In post 125, Zulfy wrote:
Putting pressure on almost50 or ika is pretty useless in my opinion.

We need to put pressure on a player so as to see not only the reactions of the people around the wagon but the player being pressured as well.
Cuz we're going to get the former no matter what so we might as well go for the most info possible with the latter.

And with ika, who seems like he's gonna have a very hollow playstyle, or almost50, who seems to have a strange way of going about playing this thing, I don't think we're gonna get too much outta either when we pressure them.

In post 138, Keyser Söze wrote:
"she obviously believes that pressuring ika could give us good insight"

Yes, pressure on all slots is productive. As I said, this game is built on interactions. I just found it amusing that SilverWolf placed her vote on a player who just signed off to work (it's pressure, not not real pressure).

I was interested in hearing her notes on ika's scum meta. I.e does scum-ika react a certain way to naked votes on his slot while he is at work

In post 143, Ricastle wrote:Happy with my vote where it is.

The idea that ika requires pressure to be sorted is nonsensical. His alignment becomes glaringly obvious as the game goes on regardless.

I love all these responses to me voting for ika. I've also already explained why I'm doing it and what I think of his meta. There's def scum in here defending him if he's town and if he's scum, likely a scumbuddy in here.

ika-reads?

Keyser-reads?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #147 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:16 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 146, Almost50 wrote:@SilverWolf: You quoted 4 responses, stated some of them might be scum, then asked 2 of them for their reads. Is it safe to assume you trust these two more, and thus you are more suspicious of the two you didn't ask for their reads? Or do you think ika/Keyser reads will clear your vision on all 4 of them?

Put another way; my question is: Do you trust ika & Keyser more than Zulfy & Ricastle or are all 4 of them still suspects of the same level in your view?

I have played with Keyser and ika before so I am more interested in sorting them first by getting their reads. I trust myself to be able to read them better. I do not trust Zulfy and Ricastle at all right now based on their reaction to my vote on ika and their general posting overall so based on how ika and Keyser respond, I can read the other two in regards to this interaction better.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #160 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:41 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 149, ika wrote:SILVER IM HERE LETS TALK I GOT AN HR

In post 157, ika wrote:Silver can we plan to taper this game tonight? I get off at 8

Hi ika!!!!

taper this game?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:07 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 171, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 144, SilverWolf wrote:Responses to me voting for ika
Spoiler:
In post 122, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 120, SilverWolf wrote:Back to this.

In post 103, ika wrote:ok im off to work.

ika's not at home...

In post 125, Zulfy wrote:
Putting pressure on almost50 or ika is pretty useless in my opinion.

In post 138, Keyser Söze wrote:
"she obviously believes that pressuring ika could give us good insight"

Yes, pressure on all slots is productive. As I said, this game is built on interactions. I just found it amusing that SilverWolf placed her vote on a player who just signed off to work (it's pressure, not not real pressure).

I was interested in hearing her notes on ika's scum meta. I.e does scum-ika react a certain way to naked votes on his slot while he is at work

In post 143, Ricastle wrote:Happy with my vote where it is.

The idea that ika requires pressure to be sorted is nonsensical. His alignment becomes glaringly obvious as the game goes on regardless.

I love all these responses to me voting for ika. I've also already explained why I'm doing it and what I think of his meta. There's def scum in here defending him if he's town and if he's scum, likely a scumbuddy in here.

ika-reads?

Keyser-reads?

So basically what you're saying is that, regardless of ika's alignment, you believe one of {Keyser, Zulfy, Ricastle} is scum?

Yes
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #213 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:28 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 210, TheBlueRose wrote:
Also I'm a little cautious of the Ika and Silver "sorting party" they have between each other. It could just be the fact they have played together a lot and just really friendly. I'm not to sure since I haven't played long enough to really make a bond like that on this site. But it does have me wary.

What makes you wary about this?

Also Keyser, many of the questions you have asked me are in my ISO.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (isolation #15) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Hi ika!!!!

Sure, I also have to re-ISO and re-read but JarJar and Almost50 are prob town at this point and Blackstar looks a little off to me.

Let me know what you come up with and if you agree or not.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #219 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 194, Ricastle wrote:Silver, when did this hydra of yours occur, and what exactly was the nature of Ika's play in that game? Unless I am provided evidence to the contrary, I will consider the statement I made nothing short of an objective fact.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=64698 Scum

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=64575 Town

Please be careful assuming you know someone's alignment based on meta as people can manipulate their meta.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (isolation #17) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Sorry ika, I have one that's worse. I remembered that this post stood out because he's soft defending two people and theory talking which I asked him about and got no response to. It just kind of pings me slightly more than Blackstar who is gut scum pinging me.

VOTE: Zulfy
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #226 (isolation #18) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Is that a null on Ricastle then ika?

Blackstar-my read on you is mostly gut at this point
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #235 (isolation #19) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

xkfyu-Does the fact that you sheeped me on ika mean you think I'm town or was there something else you wanted to do with that vote?

I do have a slight townlean on you but I want this vote explained a little bit more.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #242 (isolation #20) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:16 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 241, ika wrote:
In post 238, TheBlueRose wrote:
In post 213, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 210, TheBlueRose wrote:
Also I'm a little cautious of the Ika and Silver "sorting party" they have between each other. It could just be the fact they have played together a lot and just really friendly. I'm not to sure since I haven't played long enough to really make a bond like that on this site. But it does have me wary.

What makes you wary about this?

Also Keyser, many of the questions you have asked me are in my ISO.

It makes me wary due to the fact you two know each other well. Which is fine and all, but you both are sitting here reading each other just fine apperantly. Yet the rest of us are left here wondering how you two came up with a town read on each other. You two might understand each others play, but that doesn't mean we do.

So right now my question is what is it that has you both calling each other out as town?

i really dont have any way to describe it besides intuition and guts... i mean maybe silver can explain it better but i really dont know how to expalin it

I'm not even sure why this is an issue. I've already explained it. We have a hydra together, we've played together a lot, we are friends, so it is very easy for us to read each other.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (isolation #21) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:34 am

Post by SilverWolf »

VOTE: Nero Cain
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (isolation #22) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:35 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Thanks for outing a PR there Nero.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:09 am

Post by SilverWolf »

I believe ika's claim.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:12 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 343, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 284, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 216, SilverWolf wrote:Hi ika!!!!

Sure, I also have to re-ISO and re-read but JarJar and
Almost50 are prob town at this point
and Blackstar looks a little off to me.

Why the townlean on Almost?

Because of the way he's trying to self sacrifice himself and the way he claimed VT just doesn't strike me as any benefit to scum. It looks very genuine to me.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:24 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 348, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 345, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 343, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 284, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 216, SilverWolf wrote:Hi ika!!!!

Sure, I also have to re-ISO and re-read but JarJar and
Almost50 are prob town at this point
and Blackstar looks a little off to me.

Why the townlean on Almost?

Because of the way he's trying to self sacrifice himself
and the way he claimed VT just doesn't strike me as any benefit to scum. It looks very genuine to me.

Really, cause you didn't seem to like em very much earlier:

In post 106, SilverWolf wrote: bugs the shit out of me as well, just pings hard

In post 114, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 110, Almost50 wrote:
In post 104, JarJarDrinks wrote:Are you scum-claiming?

:roll: I realize I did call myself an idiot, but scum claiming to be scum this early would make them the KING OF IDIOTS, which I don't claim to be.

What I'm saying is I'm 100% town, but -since nobody should/would- take my word for it, I"m offering you a short-cut. Instead of focusing on me you could invest your precious time on figuring out someone else with the comfort of knowing if your efforts are fruitless you can still vote someone (me) with mind ease.

Now what I would expect from the town-aligned peers is to gladly accept my offer. They have absolutely nothing to lose here. I haven't even asked for them to clear me, so they will simply scumhunt elsewhere for now and come back to vote me only if they can't scumread anyone else in the next week.

Do NOT let me be a hindrance to you. Remove me from your view for now. Put me aside as your insurance policy for a lynch to be executed on D1, but don't lay back & be content with it bc even if you lynch me now you get no clues from my flip either way.

P.S. If I was scum I believe I've already made it damn too hard for my scum partners to defend me. I'm the most obvious lynch target by far. A defenseless one to be more precise. Just move on for your next suspect. This is the best I could do for the town at this time.

Yeah, I hate all your posts.

Right, I didn't like that post. His later posts after that look better. and don't strike me as something scum would push. What would be the benefit to it?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:24 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 362, Nero Cain wrote:like have you ever done well in a game? The only two players that think you are any good are Titus and Silver and everyone knows how much of a hot mess they are.

Really? Have you ever played with me before?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:30 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 368, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 364, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 362, Nero Cain wrote:like have you ever done well in a game? The only two players that think you are any good are Titus and Silver and everyone knows how much of a hot mess they are.

no, I just heard you were bad.

Is there some reason you are bringing this into this game and trying to goad myself and ika?

What's your point?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (isolation #28) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:48 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 393, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 389, RadiantCowbells wrote:You think Blackstar's scum, I think Blackstar's scum, y don't u do something on that front instead of pressuring a heavy PR claim.

b/c I don't want Ika here if all he's going to do is sit there and fuss about how "bad" my play is. Also I don't really buy his claim.

but he's not gonna get quicklynched in 6 hours so like WTF?

In post 374, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 368, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 364, SilverWolf wrote:

no, I just heard you were bad.

Is there some reason you are bringing this into this game and trying to goad myself and ika?

What's your point?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #400 (isolation #29) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:51 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 385, BlackStar wrote:
In post 375, Ricastle wrote:Silver, what's the difference between that scumgame of ika's you linked and here?

Answer this

You posted this literally 8 min after it was originally asked. The big difference here is how ika is playing as a PR, his emotions, his activity, and his reachout to me.

Like I've said over and over, I know his tells.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (isolation #30) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:04 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 411, Ricastle wrote:
In post 394, Almost50 wrote:I beg your pardon?? So lynching a VT is the same lynching the town doctor/seer/tracker in this game, Or -generally speaking- lynching the cop/town vig/JOAT .. etc.??? Is that what you're saying???
I'm saying that a town lynch is bad period. Needlessly sacrificing VTs is as illogical as needlessly sacrificing pawns in chess.

Pedit: Almost, how do you know you aren't redirecting attention away from scum? Did that concept ever come into your consideration?

Silver, ika reached out to you a ton in that scumgame. He leaned heavily on you throughout its entirety. What tells have you spotted specifically?

We were in a hydra together. So of course he did. Check Open 613 and see the first thing he did was vote me and seek me out. He was town.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #444 (isolation #31) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:22 am

Post by SilverWolf »

@mod, I have to replace as well due to slot now being compromised. I will send you a PM.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”