NY 193 : Werewolf Mania (GAME OVER- TOWN WIN)

BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:26 pm

Post by BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie »

/confirm
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:40 am

In post 22, SnarkySnowman wrote:VOTE: Jarjar

Yes, but hes implied he might be drunk which would make him more tolerable. VOTE: Almost50 because hes evil. *shifty eyes*
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:47 pm

I refuse!

Well, maybe later.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:07 am

First, I think we're out of rvs so, UNVOTE:

Next, almost50. Read his meta before digging too deep into this. I'm not going to attempt to read him day 1 after defending him last game only to find out he was scum, but this sort of play seems normal for him.

In post 101, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 76, Almost50 wrote:P.S. In case you cannot tell, I'm tunneling you until you prove to be town.

When a thief is going to break into a bank and steal money, he does so by NOT sounding the alarm first and informing the security guard he is about to break into the bank.

Explain?
post 78 - Almost50's post is rich in WIFOM, but his willingness to keep his slot under focus is interesting and demonstrates
confidence

In post 114, SilverWolf wrote:Yeah, I hate all your posts.

Sounds right.

In post 121, Keyser Söze wrote:@Almost50 - if you are a VT, never roleclaim early. You narrow the PR pool for scum. VT's should make themselves a target for a night kill not a lynch. That is why your behaviour has been anti-town.

For some reason I never thought about that. I'm feeling like an idiot now, even after suiciding in town of salem every game I get as medium.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:18 am

Except that I soft defended you. Its getting to the point where I should hop in with a big post, but there's not much content other than the bickering over almost's play. I write up some notes after my job interview tomorrow (wish me luck!). Right now its 3 am and I'm heading to sleep.

In post 151, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 145, BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie wrote:Next, almost50. Read his meta before digging too deep into this. I'm not going to attempt to read him day 1 after defending him last game only to find out he was scum, but this sort of play seems normal for him.

Have you seen his town meta?

Only a little of what I read of his town game on this site. I haven't bothered with his off site games.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:39 am

In post 256, Nero Cain wrote:I'm also debating weather or not I find
In post 145, BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie wrote:First, I think we're out of rvs so, UNVOTE:

scummy.
Like on one hand its a true statement but on the other I feel like there was no rean to really annouce it...like he was afraid of leaving his vote on his RVS target and I'm not sure that comes from town.

How is this scummy? I'm pretty sure if I just unvoted I'd have you asking me why, and I don't feel that any of my reads so far necessitate a vote. We have time, and at this point I couldn't even tell you who my rvs vote was on.

In post 266, JarJarDrinks wrote:Only a little of what I read of his town game on this site. I haven't bothered with his off site games.
Seems weird that you'd defend his play in this game then. Why would you think this sort of play was normal for him? I feel like seeing that his play this game was similar to the scum game u played w/ him should give you the OPPOSITE opinion.[/quote]
I plan on forming most of my read on almost based on his actions rather than tone. Its not so much that I think hes innocent as that I don't trust any opinion I have of him right now. does make good points. I'll keep this in mind.

I'm not caught up on all the seer business as of this post.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:55 am

Notes about the early game:
27 - first seemingly serious post of the game
33 - I don't think I responded to this, I'm new
44 - Huh?
47 - Not sure why I always get accused of buddying.
51 - Reads based on nothing as far as I can tell, but at least its an attempt to moved out of rvs
53 & 55 - Insanely early reads and requests for them,
57 - I'm pretty much fine with this reasoning
58 - *sigh* I really don't want to wade through this conversation again, but 58 is anti-town, not

necessarily scum. By this logic I am scum in every game I play. I usually don't get active until 10

pages or so in. This game has been a bit slower.
69 - Awful, Stop telling us what scum you would do and move on to something else.
70 - Its bad because you are asking for advice on how to play as scum, not how to play as town.
74 - Good post from JarJar, unfortunately its not alignment indicative though
76 - Stop talking about what you are doing, and do it instead.
78 - Except that lynching inactives gives us no info about relationships. Its a bad play from both town

or scum standpoints. At least for scum it eliminates someone, and doesn't give info about any other

players involved to the town.
80 - Good questions from Keyser, but I'm not sure about the followup vote on rose in 83. Asking a bad

question isn't really scummy.
87 - This is reasonable
97 - I don't like this post at all, but ignoring almost was basically my plan when this whole thing blew

up. I want to take another look at him in day 2 after something has happened. I'm really bad at day 1

play though.
101 - True. I like Keyser. (can I say that without being accused of buddying for once? Please?) Not sure

I agree with almost demonstrating confidence though...
106 - This post actually makes me distrust silver. Almost is a super easy target.
If
he is town, I

would expect mafia to be putting pressure on him at this point, and Silver is the most venhement about the

issue. Obviously if almost flips scum at some point then silver looks town based on this. I kinda doubt

it is bussing.
110 - why don't you make an observation about someone OTHER THAN YOURSELF. Asking people to ignore you is

the same as a town claim. If I think you are scum, I will not ignore you if you ask me to. I will try to

evaluate you by your actions instead of your speech, but my god you are not looking good this game.
144 - I found this post interesting, and the claim that there is scum in the responses is probably ture,

but doesn't tell us much. Still, keeping this in mind for later on
158/159 - This exchange doesn't look good for Xkfyu
165 - Re-reading almost's town game I'm beginning to agree with you.
169 - Too defensive
184 - Almost flailed off the start in newbie 1668 under very little pressure. Check out page 7-10.
I'm really sick of reading through almost's meta, I want to dig into it again tomorrow, but for now I'll

hop on a wagon for him if someone starts one, but I'm not pushing it.
210 - Seems well reasoned but a tad calculated. This is a lot like what I would say if I were scum at

that point. almost is easy to criticise, jarjar is one of the stronger town reads, and scum know its

safe, and reading keyser as iffy keeps a wagon open in the future. Ika and silver do the same, and if

either are scum, it keeps from looking like a relationship is building there. I don't think I trust rose,

but I still need to catch up. We'll see.
216 - The almost town read here is jarring after 106.
227 - I think I'm doomed to read blackstar as scum regardless of his alignment
244 - I do like this post from rose
252 - Liking IAI so far. poking at 89 was good, and that bost didn't get much discussion.
266 - Yeah, rethinking my position on almost. I got the job though!
269 - Totally agree with this post.
274 - Stonewalling. I. Don't. Like. This. One. Bit.
305 - I still don't understand this claim. What prompted this.
309 - Not sure I buy that. Almost seems to like strange gambits, but that one makes zero sense.
363 - Almost was very willing to self sacrifice as scum in the last game we played too.
Around this point I'd consider a policy lynch on nero. Fuck drama.
384 - Tone, nothing specific. Its bad feelings about your posts, not the details in them. Not enough to vote on, but enough to talk about.

Skimmed the more recent stuff. RC, what don't you like about ricastle? My general impression is that your reads are good, but its really hard to back you on anything when you don't give any reasons.
I currently have JarJar and Keyse as town, and either almost or silver as scum. I'm uncomfortable with TheBlueRose's posts, but I need to see more before I pursue that.

Town
JarJar, Keyse
IAI
Everyone else
TheBlueRose
Almost, Silver
Scum

Snarky, go read Almost's previous town game and compare it to what we played with him. I'm really not sure this is town play from him this game.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:16 pm

PhantomCobalt, do you have any reads yet?
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:17 pm

I should direct the same question to Albert B. Rampage too.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:54 am

I read the previous page, and I'm ready to vote ABR if nero's reasons are good. There are two people on the wagon that I'm reading as town and I have my own reservations about the slot.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:55 am

In post 627, RadiantCowbells wrote:Everyone stop townreading me please.

Ok.

VOTE: RadiantCowbells

Except that I dislike Silver's slot even more.

UNVOTE: UNVOTE:

VOTE: Silver/ABR
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:06 pm

In post 647, BlackStar wrote:I guess the best way to describe it is that you posts give off the feeling that you're trying to appear town instead of you actually being town. Like earlier when we were on like the second page and you asked someone what they thought about everyone. i don't know why, but your post 636 felt manufactured just like that other post that I mentioned which I why I voted for you.And Nero Cain, it's pretty funny that you think this is a counter wagon seeing as how I was saying that Ika and Silverwolf might be scum together. Why would I call silverwolf/ABR scum if I was on his side?

This is similar to what I saw in .

In post 210, TheBlueRose wrote:
In post 186, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 183, TheBlueRose wrote:I had only asked since you did have some ideas flowing. Sure it was far to early to have reads on everyone, but you stated some about people who were on and off your wagon. Not everyone sure, but some.

Got any reads u wanna share?

In post 195, Keyser Söze wrote:Hi TheBlueRose. What is your opinion on everyone else that is both on and off your wagon?

Alright I finally have time after getting off work and taking care of some things. Anyways I do have a few reads I think.
Almost50-As far as I'm concerned it looks like he is either just a panicking defeated town who is struggling to get himself together this game, giving off very anti-town vibes. Now I'm not doubting the fact he is scum, but I feel his play is a little over the top and dramatic for being scum. Yet, I can understand that if he is town why isn't he using his time to actual use. Sure defending himself and what not, but if he really thinks he is going to get lynched I'd think he'd at least put in some effort, no?
JarJarDrinks- I'm feeling town from you so far. You are putting pressure on people and trying to pull out reactions. I feel like your driving this game forward. You've gotten a lot out of Almost and even know his reaction is very defensive and frantic you followed through.
Keyser - I'm not sure about you yet. It seems your posts are more criticism then scum hunting. You are providing interactions between players though. I'm going to have to go through the forum again and reply to any posts from people after this one. And haha yeah yeah I get how shitty of a question that is guys :P
Also I'm a little cautious of the Ika and Silver "sorting party" they have between each other. It could just be the fact they have played together a lot and just really friendly. I'm not to sure since I haven't played long enough to really make a bond like that on this site. But it does have me wary.

In post 544, BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie wrote:
210 - Seems well reasoned but a tad calculated. This is a lot like what I would say if I were scum at that point. almost is easy to criticise, jarjar is one of the stronger town reads, and scum know its safe, and reading keyser as iffy keeps a wagon open in the future. Ika and silver do the same, and if either are scum, it keeps from looking like a relationship is building there. I don't think I trust rose, but I still need to catch up. We'll see.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:59 pm

Sorry to hear that blue.

RC, whats your opinion of Xkfyu and Almost50? The fact that I'm finding you trustworthy this game worries me...

In post 781, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 760, Almost50 wrote:BeBop is the one I'm leaning town on AND will still be listening to his reasoning.

this is also kinda funny given that bebop is sorta kinda shepping me
In post 605, BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie wrote:I read the previous page, and I'm ready to vote ABR if nero's reasons are good.

but I'm sorta sheeping Jar Jar so meh...

Meh, I was mainly sheeping two other people on the wagon, but yours were the only reasons I hadn't heard. I'm sorry I've been so inactive.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:47 pm

In post 930, Almost50 wrote:
In post 928, Xkfyu wrote:But you aren't voting yourself.

Waiting for BeBop to respond before I do. I will not be satisfied if I voted myself and BeBop didn't join the wagon. I want him to learn to read me better.

P-edit: You can count, alright. I only wish you could comprehend my gibberish as good. With my vote AND BeBop's I'd be on L-2, so waiting for one more person to jump in before RC hammers.

There's people in this game that I care about other than you. Now I just wish RC would reply to . I'd love to hear his opinion.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:42 pm

In post 957, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 956, RadiantCowbells wrote:Xyfu is a strong pick for scum.
I could lynch that.

ur gonna need to put together a helluva case to get people to lynch XY. Easily one of my top townreads.

Then what's your opinion of ricastle? (RC's vote)
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:51 pm

I understand the votes against almost50 and ricastle, but I really don't trust pisskop's slot. I would much rather see a lynch there than on any of the other leading wagons. I'm liking RC and Keyser this game, and I'll be quite suprised if JarJar is scum. Even so, if you get the votes I will hammer a policy lynch on Almost50, but hes not my first choice.

To answer Xkfyu's question, I don't like either of you this game, but I know one of you is town.

In post 1015, Almost50 wrote:Now tell me
based on my response in this very post
, who is likely to be my scum partner(s)?

If I were an outside observer, I would think that you and I were scum partners. Because I'm in the game I know that isn't the case, so if I had to pick anyone I would say you and RC, or you and one of the many inactives.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1054 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:18 pm

Hence the outside observer bit.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:27 pm

I also haven't received much pressure. This is my second time getting this role, and I was expecting it to be a little different.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:24 pm

In post 1056, BlackStar wrote:So why haven't you been that active? If I got some special role of want to get the most out of it. And if I was town and I had a cool role, I definitely wouldn't have left a bread crumb like that because it would make me a target for scum. So your inactivity and that tease about a special role gives me the feeling that you might be scum.

I haven't been active because I started a job had a 2 hour commute each way, and I don't get a chance to check the game while at work. I have been consistently checking in once a day, and unlike some other players, I'm trying to get content in during that time.
In post 1065, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1052, BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie wrote:To answer Xkfyu's question, I don't like either of you this game, but I know one of you is town.

Just one?

As I said, I don't like either of you, but I don't think you are both scum.

Finally, almost, what did I say that have you the impression I was thinking about multiball? I haven't seen any evidence of that.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1474 (isolation #19) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:24 pm

Someone asked me to explain my claim. I never claimed. I'm rereading now.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”