NY 193 : Werewolf Mania (GAME OVER- TOWN WIN)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

/confirm
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #33 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

How many of you guys are new and how many are alts?

also

vote:IAI
for whiteknighting me hard in the signup thread.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #68 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 42, ika wrote:also nero being here is lol, last i heard he would not play a game with me

Meh. I wanted to play mafia and its getting hard to avoid you since you sign up for EVERYTHING. I don't think you really offer any redeeming qualities as town so if you so much as sneeze wrong and there's a large amount of heat on you I won't hesitate to PL you but I think you are fairly EZ to read b/c as scum you are going to sit there and do fuck nothing so you are prob town based on based on posting anything.

In post 55, JarJarDrinks wrote:"what is your opinion on everyone else that is both on and off your wagon?" is such a garbage question this early into the game.

I really don't agree giving that yo have already formed opinions of atleast 2 (or 3 if you count IAI) players.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:ika

I'm joining this wagon until I feel like killing someone else.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 251, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 250, Nero Cain wrote:
vote:ika

I'm joining this wagon until I feel like killing someone else.

Thoughts on Snarky and Blackstone?

Didn't like blacks #73 much. Could be shadowing scum. Also don't much like that post about jow there is nothing to really talk about.

I'm also debating weather or not I find

In post 145, BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie wrote:First, I think we're out of rvs so, UNVOTE:

scummy.

Like on one hand its a true statement but on the other I feel like there was no rean to really annouce it...like he was afraid of leaving his vote on his RVS target and I'm not sure that comes from town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 71, JarJarDrinks wrote:Right. I formed opinions on TWO or THREE players. He's asking for my opinion on EVERYONE ELSE. How could I possibly have an opinion on that many people?

Like I can understand asking about others ON the wagon. But on and OFF the wagon?

Eh.....

I guess I didn't really read it like that. Like after Xkfyu voted there were only 4 players that posted before he asked you that. Though it was clear we were talking about those 4 and the other 2 voting you and not every single player in the game. Though I guess I could be giving Rose more credit then I should, idk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 255, I Am Innocent wrote:Really? I find him (along with PeregrineV) to be the hardest to read on MS.

I think reading Ika is p EZ. He's never pro-town regardless of alignment but I'm basing his scum meta off of the other NY game where we lynched him. I'm not sure if he still hammers at l-1 with reckless abandon anymore. The only thing is if he's trying to change his play and fuck with that do nothing as scum meta.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 288, ika wrote:hes scum.

Ika is butthurt that I said he doesn't play pro-town

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

My pm says nothing about not being able to vote so either the mod didn't count my vote or I was sent the wrong pm. But the mod can easily clear this up.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vc is still wrong....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #299 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or wait nm...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 287, ika wrote:
In post 287, I Am Innocent wrote:Nero why can't you vote?

Twice now the mod has you listed as a no voter yet you had votes cast both times?

hes scum. if you want to wagon that i can be happy to oblige. i could prob also get silver to join up

this is p much why I'm ok with getting rid of Ika. Like me being voteless (wich is now proven false) is no way alignment indicative. I mean I am P SURE that the only reason he's calling me scum is b/c he's mad I called him out but if he's not going to play then he offers no benifit whatsoever to town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I CC now fucking die scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not a seer btw, just fed up with Ika. Though it is odd that there's barely a wagon on him and he's wigging out...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (isolation #14) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah I totes pushed him to claim. :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think he's prob scum trying to out the real seer.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

also silver can die after he flips scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like Silver blaming me for outing Ika is hilariously bad

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 322, ika wrote:i mean i cna link you back to metal gear again

TBF, its hard to find scum when half the town plays like shit but I mean ok...like the whole being immature and taking pot shots at me only makes me want to kill you more.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (isolation #19) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 324, ika wrote:
In post 323, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 322, ika wrote:i mean i cna link you back to metal gear again

TBF, its hard to find scum when half the town plays like shit but I mean ok...like the whole being immature and taking pot shots at me only makes me want to kill you more.

well considering you lead every lynch and the you became the ifnal myslynch....

i think even you said you were wrong so plz tell me who much worse you need to be

Xtoxm really fucked over town when he fakeclaimed IC and Muffin played horrible and the mod didn't help by telling Xtoxm that Muffin was untargetable. What the fuck kinda mod says that?

But that was a separate game and has no bearing on this game. The fact you are trying to use it to insult me and belittle my play only makes me think that you are A.) Immature as all fuck and/or B.) Scum trying to discredit me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (isolation #20) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

honestly, I'm a bit torn on Ika's seer claim. I'll post more about this later but just in case there IS a real seer out there dO NOT CC ika.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (isolation #21) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ika flips scum, who do you want dead Ric?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (isolation #22) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

fuck you Ika. Like honestly bro? If all you are going to do is sit there and whine about how "bad" I am then I don't even give a shit if you are town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like have you ever done well in a game? The only two players that think you are any good are Titus and Silver and everyone knows how much of a hot mess they are.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 365, BlackStar wrote:Stop fighting over trivial shit and work together so that we can figure out who is scum

^scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 364, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 362, Nero Cain wrote:like have you ever done well in a game? The only two players that think you are any good are Titus and Silver and everyone knows how much of a hot mess they are.

Really? Have you ever played with me before?

no, I just heard you were bad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

You should help me lynch Ika unless you'd like to be lynched today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 373, BlackStar wrote:I already voted for him.

good

my vote is not moving from Ika. Though I'd also be up for a force replace.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (isolation #28) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you have no point Ika. You never do.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (isolation #29) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no to both

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (isolation #30) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like there's 0% reason to put the game on hold for 6 hours until you get out of class.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (isolation #31) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 389, RadiantCowbells wrote:You think Blackstar's scum, I think Blackstar's scum, y don't u do something on that front instead of pressuring a heavy PR claim.

b/c I don't want Ika here if all he's going to do is sit there and fuss about how "bad" my play is. Also I don't really buy his claim.

but he's not gonna get quicklynched in 6 hours so like WTF?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (isolation #32) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 398, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm assuming that if Ika claimed seer he's at L-1 or at least L-2 so everyone can chill their frigid butts. we're not lynching seer claim.

Ika had 4 votes on him. My worry is that he realized the heat on him was growing and fakeclaimed seer to out the real seer.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (isolation #33) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 436, BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie wrote:and I don't feel that any of my reads so far necessitate a vote

What are these reads?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (isolation #34) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

they prob told each other their roles.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (isolation #35) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

also thank fuck Ika is gone.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (isolation #36) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 451, Ricastle wrote:
In post 447, Nero Cain wrote:they prob told each other their roles.
Wait...does this not assume they are both town?

wtf is this shit?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (isolation #37) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i mean, ok sure. I'm willing to buy the "atleast 1 is town" thing but you came in and tried to throw shade my way and that doesn't seem real town to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (isolation #38) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no one plays pr0-town these days

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (isolation #39) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

also
unvote:ika

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (isolation #40) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

:/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (isolation #41) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 479, PhantomCobalt wrote:up so sorry if my vote is invalid by now :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (isolation #42) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:BebopAReBopRhubarbPie

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (isolation #43) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

We aren't lynching any of Ika or Almost today: Its ABR or Ric.

With Blackstar, Cobalt and Snowman as maybes.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (isolation #44) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 325, JarJarDrinks wrote:He's never pro-town regardless of alignment yet he's also easy to read?

I think I have an ok bead on Ika's meta. I know I know. "META CAN BE MESSED WITH!"

but

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=60340

and

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=61893

is what I associate with a scum Ika.

As for his claim-I think there is some possibility that he fakeclaims seer to out any real seer but I'm willing to sit on it for a day or two. If he IS a seer then there's gonna be scum on his wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (isolation #45) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (isolation #46) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 512, Ricastle wrote:RC is one of the worst town players on the site. You'd do well to ignore him.

In post 554, TheBlueRose wrote:
In post 456, Nero Cain wrote:i mean, ok sure. I'm willing to buy the "atleast 1 is town" thing but you came in and tried to throw shade my way and that doesn't seem real town to me.

What shade are you even talking about? Like do you really mean RC's telling everyone to slow down? While I didn't see a good enough reason to just stop everything, I don't see why that is casting shade against you. Unless I missed something? But if not I don't get why you'd think that is scummy. Like "Oh no I must kill Ika now or else. Why are you stopping me?"

My post about throwing shade was directed at Ric not RC. Like someone had asked why they (ika and Silver) were replaced. The obvious reason is that they talked about the game outside of the game thread. Thus I said-though I didn't of any implications at the time. In comes Ric who throws shade at me and implied that I was scum that knew that both Silver and Ika were town. From my perspective this looked more like scum trying to find somewhere to go instead of scum hunting. Also given the quoted post above I am more than happy to watch that hang.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (isolation #47) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 583, BlackStar wrote:Do you think the mod would tell us what happened if we asked?

no. I still think they likely talked to each other about the game outside. There IS a possibility that Ika just didn't want me to death tunnel him but since the mod said they were contacting a site mod this is very likely to be a rule break.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (isolation #48) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

also

vote:ABR

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (isolation #49) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ABR/Silver is not town bro.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (isolation #50) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 594, BlackStar wrote:
In post 593, Nero Cain wrote:ABR/Silver is not town bro.

How do you know?

its called a read, you have those when you are town and scum hunting.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (isolation #51) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you didn't ask me to explain, you asked me some nonsensical "how do I know" bullshit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (isolation #52) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 607, Xkfyu wrote:Well, this game has gone to complete shit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (isolation #53) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 600, BlackStar wrote:
In post 598, Nero Cain wrote:you didn't ask me to explain, you asked me some nonsensical "how do I know" bullshit.

To me, that's the same thing. But okay, can you explain the reason for your vote?

to me this is not the same thing at all. For me to KNOW if Silver/ABR slot was scum I'd either have to be a cheater, have a day action or be scum myself and I am neither of these things. The obvious answer to "how do I know" is that I don't know so it looks like a discredit to me.

Silver was p null to me so I'll read her ISO in a minute, that in itself might be an issue that she didn't do anything memorable. The only thing that I do remember is her hop onto me b/c Ika asked her to. TBH that's kinda null but not a stretvh to come from scum.

ABR's hop onto the budding Ika wagon and does nothing else doesn't particularly make me think this is town.

but also ABR is known to replace out as scum so there's that...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (isolation #54) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 603, TheBlueRose wrote:Then he called you out, but how were you reacting to it already if he hadn't said it yet?

I think it was fairly obvious what he was accusing me of.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (isolation #55) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

not really. I still think that the ABR/Silver slot is likely scum and we should be lynching it but I imagine that there's going to be a chorus of people that say "its empty stop trying to lynch it!"

What do you think of the ABR slot? Who do you want lynched and why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (isolation #56) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 626, Almost50 wrote:but if we're lynching someone I'd rather it be P-Cobalt for today.

I have neither town reads on ABR or Cobalt so I'm ok there too.

In post 627, RadiantCowbells wrote:Everyone stop townreading me please.

done.

In post 628, Zulfy wrote:Explain this

If Black is scum he'd know mine and Ika's alignment. If Ika is town there is scum motivation in diffusing a TvT fight.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (isolation #57) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

And ABR counter wagon found

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (isolation #58) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and what would you say is happening?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (isolation #59) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

something feels off.
That's not an entirely vague statement at all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (isolation #60) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 647, BlackStar wrote:guess the best way to describe it is that you posts give off the feeling that you're trying to appear town instead of you actually being town.

Ah the good ole'
scum looking like town
"argument."

In post 647, BlackStar wrote:And Nero Cain, it's pretty funny that you think this is a counter wagon seeing as how I was saying that Ika and Silverwolf might be scum together. Why would I call silverwolf/ABR scum if I was on his side?

Scum call each other all the time bro.

But it does raise an interesting question...why are you calling the Silerwolf/ABR slot scum yet voting elsewhere?

In post 648, TheBlueRose wrote:Also @Nero what do you see behind a counter wagon starting up?

I don't think I really understand the question? Like there is a growing Silver/ABR wagon and I feel like its on scum and then a wagon on you pops up....am I not supposed to think its a attempted counter wagon or something?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (isolation #61) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 654, BlackStar wrote:And just because I suspect one person of being scum doesn't mean that I should just ignore someone else who gives me bad vibes. This isn't a counter wagon so I really don't know what to tell you.

ok? I think your reasons for voting bluerose are a joke. There's a growing ABR wagon, it stalls maybe since its an inactive slot/maybe since the game is generally inactive, and a Bluerose wagon pops up so...so I'm not really sure why I shouldn't think this is a CW...especially given that I have a negative reaction to you and slightly to RC.

In post 655, TheBlueRose wrote:@Nero No not at all just that I asked if you see it as a counter wagon what do you think BlackStar's motivation behind it is? To go after scum or to try and take pressure off the ABR wagon? Or other I suppose if there is another

I don't really think Black is town. Could this just be poor (IMM atleast) town play? Maybe. IDK, I feel like my position is pretty clear so I don't reallt get why you are asking me about it. *shrugz*

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (isolation #62) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

good, I get to lynch Pisscop

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (isolation #63) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 662, BlackStar wrote:You just being melodramatic because it fits your narrative.

A hint of OMGUS?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (isolation #64) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

that's...nevermind. :facepalm:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (isolation #65) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

remember that newbs are arrogant. remember that newbs are arrogant. remember that newbs are arrogant. remember that newbs are arrogant. remember that newbs are arrogant. remember that newbs are arrogant. remember that newbs are arrogant. remember that newbs are arrogant. remember that newbs are arrogant. remember that newbs are arrogant.

*sigh*

ok.

follow me. Your 662 makes it sound a whole hell of alot like you are scum reading me. Yes? If you aren't then fine I misunderstood but if you are I'd consider you attacking me back just as much OMGUS as some rigid black and white definition.

So what is your read on me and why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (isolation #66) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 669, BlackStar wrote:Honestly I just made that last post to piss you off.

how mature of you. :igmeou:

What is your read on RC?

BlackStar wrote:I was already on the Ika wagon which was 1 vote behind the ABR wagon, so why would I start a new wagon instead of convincing more people to vote for Ika?

Ika was a claimed cop, the chances of him getting lynched are p slim. I could EASILY see scum not wanting to push Ika b/c if Ika really is a seer (and not scum fakeclaiming seer) it would look horrible for them.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (isolation #67) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 773, Almost50 wrote:Well, I only have one vote and it's on one of them. If you want a full view of where I stand right now (Again still subject to change at any given time depending on new posts/actions):

As town you should always be voicing your opinions.

Why do you have a scum read on me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (isolation #68) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What lies have I told?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (isolation #69) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

And why are you getting involved in our conversation?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (isolation #70) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 760, Almost50 wrote:BeBop is the one I'm leaning town on AND will still be listening to his reasoning.

this is also kinda funny given that bebop is sorta kinda shepping me

In post 605, BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie wrote:I read the previous page, and I'm ready to vote ABR if nero's reasons are good.

but I'm sorta sheeping Jar Jar so meh...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (isolation #71) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Could we please stop letting Almost50 distract us and vote/lynch the scum piss/ABR/Silver slot?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (isolation #72) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

even if 50 was scum the ABR slot is still scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (isolation #73) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 843, pisskop wrote:eww. why arent you engaging me and getting my reads if Im scum

Any "reads" you give are going to be WIFOM.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (isolation #74) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 823, BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie wrote:Sorry to hear that blue.

RC, whats your opinion of Xkfyu and Almost50? The fact that I'm finding you trustworthy this game worries me...

In post 781, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 760, Almost50 wrote:BeBop is the one I'm leaning town on AND will still be listening to his reasoning.

this is also kinda funny given that bebop is sorta kinda shepping me
In post 605, BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie wrote:I read the previous page, and I'm ready to vote ABR if nero's reasons are good.

but I'm sorta sheeping Jar Jar so meh...

Meh, I was mainly sheeping two other people on the wagon, but yours were the only reasons I hadn't heard. I'm sorry I've been so inactive.

*shrugz*

Like I don't really care that much who is sheeping who or whatnot but my point was that it was odd as F that was saying that he was going to trust your reasoning when this is p much chain reasoning.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (isolation #75) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

your slot is scum for the following reasons.

-Silver tried to blame me for outing Ika. I do not think that comes from town.
-ABR came in and lid down a vote on Ika then left
-ABR replaced out when he has a history of replacing out as scum.

I'm not really concerned with your pushback on me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (isolation #76) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

also townyou would know that this is town me so there's that too.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (isolation #77) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ABR so does not lurk as town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (isolation #78) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 853, pisskop wrote:Why is a case on scum revolving around the slights inflicted against you nero? When I say youre playing defensively I mean reacting to how others perceive you.

lol

I'm not the Ika slot so and ABR's history as flaking out as scum has nothing to do with me so...nice strongly worded bullshit you are posting.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (isolation #79) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 857, pisskop wrote:Youre just cherry picking an otherwise valid point.

uh huh?

sorry that you replaced into a scumslot.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (isolation #80) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 867, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 842, Nero Cain wrote:even if 50 was scum the ABR slot is still scum.

That doesn't answer my question.

You do know that I didn't call him town right? I mean POE might make me lean a little bit town on him but meh.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #875 (isolation #81) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 864, JarJarDrinks wrote:I completely disagree

What makes you think a 50/piss team is impossible?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (isolation #82) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 944, Zulfy wrote:
In post 777, Nero Cain wrote:What lies have I told?

That you were seer +1

I never legit claimed seer.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (isolation #83) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I fake CCed Ika all of 2 minutes.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (isolation #84) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

just to fuck around with Ika.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1110 (isolation #85) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Did you ever give a reason why you thought the ANR sucked and what is your read on that slot?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1111 (isolation #86) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1108, BlackStar wrote:Firebringer parked his vote on Thebluerose days ago and then disappeared. What do you guys think about that?

I think its scummy and stupid but its Fire and we just have to relize that no pro-town play will ever come from that slot. I disagree with Keysor here that Ika outting that he was a pr is bad TOWN play. I think its entirely possible that he was scum and fakeclaimed seer to out the real seer but meh...I wouldn't be interested in lynching that for atleast another day or 2.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (isolation #87) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1112, BlackStar wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:Did you ever give a reason why you thought the ANR sucked and what is your read on that slot?

Are you talking to me or RC?

RC but you are free to answer as well.

In post 1113, Almost50 wrote:@Nero Cain: What's your stance regarding Ricastle? Would you consider voting for him?

I'm not town reading him and yes.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (isolation #88) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

that he's ignoring all the pressure on him but I still think Piss is a better lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1119 (isolation #89) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 879, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 874, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 867, Xkfyu wrote:

That doesn't answer my question.

You do know that I didn't call him town right? I mean POE might make me lean a little bit town on him but meh.

If not to begin with, you did here:

But, I would definitely say that you implied that he was town in your first post. Unless you're gonna tell me that you were trying to talk us out of lynching a distraction that is also scum?

But even so, you just now explicitly said it. So yeah, my question remains. Why do you think he's not scum? If it's due to POE, then what have you eliminated and why have you eliminated them?

:facepalm:

Anything that''s not an ABR vote is a distraction from lynching said slot. I am not town reading any of Ric, Black, Snowman, Zulfy or Masquerade but I'd still consider them distractions.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1121 (isolation #90) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ABR when I hit the wrong key

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1137 (isolation #91) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What was his slip?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1139 (isolation #92) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1124, pisskop wrote:but you havent even disputed the claim that he is just an apathetic player in general

These are just words.

Like you aren't even providing any evidence that he is, you are just sitting there and saying that he is and that I have to prove you wrong. NO NO NO. The ball is in
YOUR
court. I
HAVE
provided evidence that he's replaced out of ATLEAST two games as scum. Its up to
YOU
to prove that he does this regardless of alignment.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (isolation #93) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

so basically...you can't prove your claim. ok

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1150 (isolation #94) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1145, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:
In post 513, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 512, Ricastle wrote:RC is one of the worst town players on the site. You'd do well to ignore him.

Uh....how do you know he's town?

as of the point im at in reading (which is probably around 5 pages later) nobody has convinced me otherwise that this wasent a slip (ricastle made the slip)

I DID read it as scumRic trying to discredit RC wich I guess is the same thing as a slip.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1152 (isolation #95) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but piss is scum too!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1154 (isolation #96) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1144, pisskop wrote:
In post 1141, Nero Cain wrote:so basically...you can't prove your claim. ok

Im saying your push obviously isnt effective and now youre trying to put your work to make me look bad on me.

I've done
MY
work. I presented evidence that ABR has a history of replacing out as scum and since you've tried to hand wave this away and now.

and you think Im even slightly interested in defending abr when nobody else cares but you?

yes. You've already done so. When I presented evidence that ABR has a history of flaking out as scum you immediately starting saying that "ABR is apathetic regardless/he does this as both alignments"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1155 (isolation #97) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1153, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm certainly not townreading PK, but I'm much more sure of my Ric scumread and that's my priority atm.

Can you explain how you went fro "ABR wagon bad" to "I'm not town reading PK"?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1157 (isolation #98) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 592, RadiantCowbells wrote:ABR wagon is nonsense. where the fuck did it come from?

And I asked about it

In post 1110, Nero Cain wrote:Did you ever give a reason why you thought the ANR sucked and what is your read on that slot?

and all I got from you is talk about how I accidentally typed a N instead of a B.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1159 (isolation #99) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm a little worried here that Piss knows this is MB and Ric is scum on the other team.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1164 (isolation #100) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1161, pisskop wrote:
In post 1159, Nero Cain wrote:I'm a little worried here that Piss knows this is MB and Ric is scum on the other team.

Wat?

Why would you think that?

its not really that difficult of logic to understand.

you "speculated" that its multiball.

RC was town reading ABR then suddenly is scumreading the same slot without any reasoning whatsoever.

In post 1162, pisskop wrote:And if Ric were scum, then its in your interest to lynch him

Why should I lynch one team over the other? Like maybe the piss wagon has gotten smaller and Ric is more viable at this point but myself and town have no reason to lynch Ricteams over Pissteam.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1167 (isolation #101) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Does it really matter?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1168 (isolation #102) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1166, pisskop wrote:You have nothing to support your stance, youre just throwing shade at me because I pointed out how awful and weak your push on my slot is.

maybe if you say this enough ppl will start to believe it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1174 (isolation #103) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1169, pisskop wrote:Youre indirectly pushing me now that Ive pointed out how weak youre being.

I've already laid how the reasons why I'm scum reading your slot. You can say "Nero, you have no case on me." 10,000 times but its not going to make it true.

In post 1170, pisskop wrote:What makes me scum hunting scum as opposed to a busser Nero?

It really doesn't what flavor of scum you are and its not something I can answer. Why can't I answer? B/c I'm town and there's no possible way I'd have enough information to answer that question...if you were town you'd know that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1175 (isolation #104) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1170, pisskop wrote:What makes me scum hunting scum as opposed to a busser Nero?

oh I read this wrong. Barring this being a bus you ARE hunting for the other team. I like your attempt at implying that scumhunting in MB makes you town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1179 (isolation #105) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1176, RadiantCowbells wrote:hey nero since u agree that Ric is scum can we lynch scum instead of speculating about multiball?

piss already told us it was MB. I'll move to Ric if Piss isn't going through.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1180 (isolation #106) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1178, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't get how Nero assumes multiball all of a sudden.

your scumbuddy told us.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1182 (isolation #107) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why should I care which faction gets lynched?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1185 (isolation #108) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1183, RadiantCowbells wrote:How have you been led to the conclusion that this is MB and why are me and PK on one scum faction?

PK "speculated" that this MB. I think he's scum and knows its MB.

You were town reading the Silver/ABR slot then you suddenly had a scum read yet you never given ANY reasons why you were town reading it or why you are scumreading Piss.

Like I know you are supposed to be chaotic as town but not explaining things and not following ignoring the conversation(s) is really sub-optimal town play.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1208 (isolation #109) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1192, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1182, Nero Cain wrote:Why should I care which faction gets lynched?

You shouldn't. But you should -at least- care to lynch scum none-the-less. And Pisskop is not a likely lynch target for the day. Ricastle is. We will inspect the Pisskop case better tomorrow judging by the Ris flip & the night action.

Here's the thing bro. I think it was like 5 votes for Ric and 4 votes for Piss at the time. Like I wouldn't care if I had to move my vote to Ric and then back to Piss but I really saw no reason that it was super duper important for me to move my vote then.

I'm also pretty pissed that RC can't/won't explain why he was townreading ABR then scumreading (null?) Piss.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1221 (isolation #110) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Zulfy

In post 684, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 632, Nero Cain wrote:In post 628, Zulfy wrote:
Explain this

If Black is scum he'd know mine and Ika's alignment. If Ika is town there is scum motivation in diffusing a TvT fight.

Of course, it would depend on what scum would try to achieve, but I would say that, more often than not, there would be more scum motivation in not diffusing a Town vs Town fight.

Would you care to respond to this?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1248 (isolation #111) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or here's an alternative.

lynch scumpiss

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1254 (isolation #112) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1249, Xkfyu wrote:This is just getting stupid. I'm reading more players as scum than can possibly be in this game.

If you're town, how the hell can you expect anyone to be town reading you if you don't play pro-town?

All you're doing is just making yourself an easy target for scum to make a case on you that no one will question, even after we find out it was a mislynch.

Welcome to how I feel every game

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1275 (isolation #113) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1264, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1221, Nero Cain wrote:
Zulfy

Explain this

Of course, it would depend on what scum would try to achieve, but I would say that, more often than not, there would be more scum motivation in not diffusing a Town vs Town fight.

Probably not. He has responded to very little else that I've said to him. Can't imagine that he'd start now. He's actually really high on my scum list. How would you feel about lynching him today?

I'd be ok with it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1282 (isolation #114) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1280, Zulfy wrote:
In post 1221, Nero Cain wrote:
Zulfy

Explain this

I agree with x and disagree with you.

you know X understands where I'm coming from right?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1284 (isolation #115) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like that doesn't even make sense.

daykill:Zulfy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1288 (isolation #116) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

zulfy you are about to die, why are you not throwing out reads and views on the gamestate?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1408 (isolation #117) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:pisskop

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1410 (isolation #118) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1337, Zulfy wrote:viewtopic.php?p=7613618#p7613618
How could you know this?

'cause I am actually reading the the game.

In post 1337, Zulfy wrote:viewtopic.php?p=7601678#p7601678
No excuse. The objective is to identify scummy +1

???? ok? Like I think Piss is scum and Piss is asking me why I am not asking him his reads and any reads from a scumslot are WIFOM and you are saying that I'm not trying to identify scummy behavior? Like WTF? How does THAT have anything to do with the current conversation? I'd lynch you just for saying the most mind boggling dumb things I've ever seen but I could pretty easily see scum motivation in it as well.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1413 (isolation #119) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

part of me hates

In post 1343, BlackStar wrote:VOTE: radiantcowbells You got an innocent townie killed

but RC makes a ton of sense as PKs buddy and

In post 1325, RadiantCowbells wrote:JJ will not live to participate in the lynch though.

I wouldn't put it past RC to admit that he was going to kill JJ.

In post 1375, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:
In post 1373, pisskop wrote:Or if I trust Fire?

how could you trust fire on a read he hasent explained in the past 20 pages (I only reread that much, and even if he explained the read before then, theres 20 pages of new content that he should use to explain why bluerose is even scummier/still scummy.)

Also kinda dislike this but it was the IAI slot so I'll let it slide for a bit b/c there are worse slots.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1429 (isolation #120) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What a snooze fest. You guys should help me lynch scumpiss or maybe RC but lynching Piss then RC makes the most sense.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1432 (isolation #121) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Are you trying to break the record for # of stupid posts per game?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1435 (isolation #122) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

help me lynch him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1438 (isolation #123) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF I don't have a TR on Zulfy.

What is your read on him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1440 (isolation #124) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1439, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:
In post 1438, Nero Cain wrote:TBF I don't have a TR on Zulfy.

What is your read on him?

nullish-scum, mostly scum.

If you shared a scum read on Zulfy with me what was the point of calling me out for willing to lynch Zulfy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1442 (isolation #125) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

idk, why don't you explain it?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1464 (isolation #126) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1443, pisskop wrote:And Nero, how are you trying to nitpick at reads when youre pushing me as scumhunting as scum?

I don't think I am? I'm arguing that you are scum, you argued that this was MB and then asked me which faction you were on.

In post 1444, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:I think its odd how you suddenly want him lynched over zulfy

I don't think I do? Like unless you think there are 2 scum in this game then there's more than just Piss!scum and that's what I believe. Lynching scum is my priority and I don't care which one flips.

In post 1448, Almost50 wrote:I'm not reading PK as scum to begin with.

Why is Piss a town read? If he's a null read why are you not try to improve your read on him?

In post 1456, Zulfy wrote:Tryna discredit me without putting up an actual argument.

TBF, My 1410 is directed at you and explains why your arguments make absolutely no sense in context and you didn't respond ('cause you know you are scum and spouting bullshit) So why should I waste my time explaining why your 1431 is retarded when you already know so? Nor are you going to respond.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1473 (isolation #127) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 632, Nero Cain wrote:If Black is scum he'd know mine and Ika's alignment. If Ika is town there is scum motivation in diffusing a TvT fight.

In post 684, Xkfyu wrote:Of course, it would depend on what scum would try to achieve,
but I would say that, more often than not, there would be more scum motivation in not diffusing a Town vs Town fight.

Maybe I'm a little more gung ho on it but X certainly understand where I am coming from. I find it bizarre as F that you are trying to claim that we are arguing different points when we aren't.

What are your reads on BS/Almost and why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1484 (isolation #128) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1477, Xkfyu wrote:So really, you're both right. I do understand your stance, but I am arguing against it. So what are you two really arguing about?

I don't really think there is enough information to say that he didn't do that as scum. I mean, I haven't seen any evidence of MB and that KINDA makes BS look town in my eyes unless he's being bussed-wich is a maybe possibility. Overall though I don't think our positions are that different and I think Zulfy trying to play us against one another is scum motivated. Now that you've clarified your position that you do NOT think BS is scum it makes me wonder if you are right and that's what Zulfy is agreeing with you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1485 (isolation #129) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1479, Masquerade wrote:I read up and so far I only have 1 read. SRMP, scum, not answering questions asked of him while he's quoting posts in which they were asked.
I'll spend some time on iso's later....

VOTE: SRMP

1 read in a 60 pages ewww.

I also don't see him (SRMP) not answering questions. If not answering questions is a scumtell to you then why are RC and Snarky not scumreads for you?

If you are read up why do you need to read iso's

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1491 (isolation #130) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1488, Zulfy wrote:Nero u r ignoring me

In post 1473, Nero Cain wrote:What are your reads on BS/Almost and why?

I am very interested in your almost read and I'd like you to do so before I answer

In post 1470, Zulfy wrote:im saying youre using "oh it's WIFOM so why bother" as a lame excuse and I dont like it.

have you given any reads this whole game?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1496 (isolation #131) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

As far as I can tell you have two reads on all of IAI/SRMP and RC. A null read on Cobalt and then a bunch of +1's on me and others. Is this correct?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1497 (isolation #132) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

^@ Zulfy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1499 (isolation #133) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1496, Nero Cain wrote:As far as I can tell you have
town
reads on all of IAI/SRMP and RC. A null read on Cobalt and then a bunch of +1's on me and others. Is this correct?

fixed

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1501 (isolation #134) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

how so?

Whats your deal with SRMP?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1512 (isolation #135) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1510, BlackStar wrote:I understand. Scum partners have to stick together, right?

so vote piss with me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1514 (isolation #136) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1513, SnarkySnowman wrote:Townreading RC and pisskop

why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1516 (isolation #137) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 630, Zulfy wrote:
In post 591, I Am Innocent wrote:Rough week all, just found out my dad might have prostate cancer. So yeah my head really ain't into this right now.

:( I'll be thinking of you, Innocent.
No pings on this one.
In fact I think I'm not gonna spend too much time paying attention to Innocent for now.

Was this not a town read on IAI?

If it was what did SPMP do to get his slot downgraded?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1553 (isolation #138) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1531, pisskop wrote:
In post 1328, Fraggernaut wrote:
Vote Count 1.17

Ricastle (9) - TheBlueRose, Radiant Cowbells, Almost50, pisskop, Masquerade, Zulfy, Some Random Mafia Player, Ricastle, Blackstar
pisskop (3)- Nero Cain, BebopAReBopRhubarbPie, Keyser Söze
Almost50 (2) - Xkfyu, SnarkySnowman,
TheBlueRose (1) - Firebringer
SnarkySnowman (1) - Golden Robster
Blackstar (1) - JarJarDrinks

Not Voting (0) - No One

With Nine Votes Ricastle has been lynched. Reveal coming next!

^^VC

Why should his wagon be any different than any other mislynch wagon? I mean, is he special? Who is the scum? The person I townread least is you.

The only scummy players off the Ric wagon are SS and maybe Golden.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1559 (isolation #139) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1517, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1514, Nero Cain wrote:

why?

Why not?

In fact, why don't you give us your own reads by now? I believe we all know how you feel about PK, but what about the rest of us? Would you be kind enough to share?

My other scum reads are in my ISO but for the sake of clarity they are SS, Masquerade, RC and Zulfy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1567 (isolation #140) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1557, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1553, Nero Cain wrote:The
only
scummy players off the Ric wagon are SS and maybe Golden.

Just how many scum do you reckon there are in the game?? Bc if you think SS & GRob are scum that leaves room for a max of 2 in the other 7 on the wagon (apart from TBR & Ricastle himself).

4 or 5 depending on MB or not. Just 'cause you say that YOU believe that there are scum on and off the Ric wagon and I only find 2 off the wagon to be scummy=//=correct.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1568 (isolation #141) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1558, BlackStar wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: almost50

Answer SMRP's questions

Why do you continuously call the pisskop slot scum but NEVER vote it?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1570 (isolation #142) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1560, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:
In post 1559, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1517, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1514, Nero Cain wrote:

why?

Why not?

In fact, why don't you give us your own reads by now? I believe we all know how you feel about PK, but what about the rest of us? Would you be kind enough to share?

My other scum reads are in my ISO but for the sake of clarity they are SS, Masquerade, RC and Zulfy.

what happened to pisskop?

you know he's asking about my non PK scum reads right?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1574 (isolation #143) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

While you are here, who out of Piss, SS, Masquerade, RC and Zulfy would you lynch?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1579 (isolation #144) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I kinda just think 50 is an arrogant newb but I was wrong about Blue Rose so *shrug*

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1581 (isolation #145) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@ Keyser Soze ,BeBopReBop RhubarbPie, Xkfyu, Golden Robster, Blackstar

Who would you lynch today out of piss, SS, Masquerade, RC and Zulfy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1622 (isolation #146) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

how am I playing weirdly?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1737 (isolation #147) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

My working theory is that RC knows Black will flip town and is jumping off.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1740 (isolation #148) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well you aren't going to lynch yourself or piss so...who then?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1743 (isolation #149) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

RC is bussing his buddy guys.

EVERYONE IN THE POOL!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1746 (isolation #150) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

your momma

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1749 (isolation #151) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1747, pisskop wrote:shes not very good at mafia

like mother like son I guess

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1752 (isolation #152) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Where have I said that I townread you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1754 (isolation #153) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

love these deflections from you. My case on you has been mostly piece meal and a player would have to look through my ISO but I said prob put it all in one place.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1757 (isolation #154) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

tbf, its like like I'm going to be able to convince you that you are scum put maybe I can convince town you are scum so meh

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1759 (isolation #155) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

busy lurking it out

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1794 (isolation #156) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1779, pisskop wrote:I asked srmp a question, and he responded with a non sequiter.

link?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1796 (isolation #157) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Its a little annoying that you keep bringing up baseless accusations but you are scum so its understandable.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1797 (isolation #158) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like if you are town and dodging the fuck out of me then holy fuck bro thus I doubt you are town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1800 (isolation #159) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh that?

pff.

still wasn't the defense of SRMP like you said wich is why I asked. The fact that you made a claim and now are trying to flip the conversation is scummy as fuck.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1801 (isolation #160) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

though I guess its SOMEWHAT possible that 1745 was directed at SRMP and not me but if you think I am scummy for that why do you not think Robster is scummy for getting into the middle of my questioning Almost?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1802 (isolation #161) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but it is kinda funny that he's trying to play the victim card and pretend I was insulting his family.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1805 (isolation #162) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

can you go back to distancing/bussing pk plox?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1807 (isolation #163) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1804, pisskop wrote:theres a direct quote from srmp in that post.

In post 1745, pisskop wrote::igmeou:.
who are you townreading again?

Liar liar pants on fire.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1808 (isolation #164) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm like, ok if 1745 was a question directed at SRMP and not me then fine, I'm dense and idiot ok? I think its clearly obvious that I
DID
think it was directed at me and THAT'S why I asked where did I defend him. I feel like if you were town you'd understand this is a misunderstanding and unvote but I think you are scum and need something to hang your hat on hence the the lack of listening/thinking coming from your slot.

That and 1804 is a bold faced lie.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1832 (isolation #165) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1824, BlackStar wrote:I just don't see the big deal. And it's even more worrisome that you think that's a valid reason to lynch somebody.

The narrative that he's creating is that 1741 was directed at not me and that it should have been obvious b/c 1745 had a direct quote from SS but it didn't. Now why would town lie like that? I'm a little worried that this is some good cop/bad cop stuff since you continue to be wary of the Piss slot but are always so reluctant to vote him and I don't get why.

His "case" on me is OMGUSY and balls.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1833 (isolation #166) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Both RC and Almost practically REFUSE to talk about that slot. What is it about Piss that makes it so scary to you guys?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1836 (isolation #167) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

My case on Piss is SW's claim that I had outted Ika was shit, ABR hop onto the Ika wagon was shit. ABR has a history of replacing out as scum and Piss' reactions to these things have been

ABR is apathetic as both alignments. But argued that I should have to prove
HIS
statement. This is not how that works

Repetition that I have no case. He's said it so much he prob believes it now.

Then whined that the case on his slot revolved around SW/ABR.

None of these seem like town things that much.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1846 (isolation #168) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

black, will you vote piss with me today?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1848 (isolation #169) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What do you think of this black

In post 1836, Nero Cain wrote:My case on Piss is SW's claim that I had outted Ika was shit, ABR hop onto the Ika wagon was shit. ABR has a history of replacing out as scum and Piss' reactions to these things have been

ABR is apathetic as both alignments. But argued that I should have to prove
HIS
statement. This is not how that works

Repetition that I have no case. He's said it so much he prob believes it now.

Then whined that the case on his slot revolved around SW/ABR.

None of these seem like town things that much.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1853 (isolation #170) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1850, BlackStar wrote:If anything, you're more suspicious Nero because you've been death tunneling him for 2 entire days

its my job to lynch those that I think are scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1855 (isolation #171) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1854, BlackStar wrote:solely fixated

I don't think that has happened.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1857 (isolation #172) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 852, pisskop wrote:ABR places out all the time. He seems much happier to place out than defend himself.

In post 1124, pisskop wrote:Youre really stuck on this ABR thing, but you havent even disputed the claim that he is just an apathetic player in general

This is Piss telling me that I need to prove that ABR is apathetic in general.

BlackStar wrote:Alright. So who is your second choice for a lynch?

prob SS

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1859 (isolation #173) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or maybe Zulfy. I prob scum read more people than I town read/aren't as suspicious of.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1860 (isolation #174) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but I feel like I'm the only one doing ANYTHING.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1865 (isolation #175) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1861, BlackStar wrote:
In post 857, pisskop wrote:Youre just cherry picking an otherwise valid point.

The meat of your case is some meta we cant even agree on and youre still defending yourself while pushing me.

Oh, I was looking at this post.

In post 1857, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 852, pisskop wrote:ABR places out all the time. He seems much happier to place out than defend himself.

In post 1124, pisskop wrote:Youre really stuck on this ABR thing, but you havent even disputed the claim that he is just an apathetic player in general

This is Piss telling me that I need to prove that ABR is apathetic in general.

Does knowing you were wrong change anything for you?

@SRMP join me on piss plox

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1879 (isolation #176) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1873, BlackStar wrote:Not really because his play is pretty solid overall

At one point he was your second highest scumread. What did he do that was so much better that made you town read him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1882 (isolation #177) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1880, BlackStar wrote:But when I just read through his ISO i realized that he has made some good points and that he hasn't really said anything that was scummy.

What good points has he made?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1890 (isolation #178) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1885, Almost50 wrote:@Nero: Why don't you come join the BeBop wagon for now? You've been pushing PK too long and it doesn't seem like anyone has PK as a priorty, so let's trim down the fat first and see to it that our collective list of suspects is reduced to a minimum so we know who we might be lynching in the remaining week,

*Singing: Half the day's gone and we haven't earned a penny, haven't earned a dime..*

its an empty slot bro and I'm not gung ho about his "slip". I mean sure, when we get a replacement s/he needs to start doing things but "pressuring" an empty slot seems idk...whats the word? dumb. I can see scum motivation in it but mostly dumb.

I'm far more interested in your and RC's refusal to talk about the piss slot in any meaningful way.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1891 (isolation #179) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1888, BlackStar wrote:Nero seems determined to get you lynched so I'm looking to see what has him so sure you're scum. I've seen good stuff and questionable stuff in your iso, so I'm unsure about you

I do have a question. You said you were suspicious of me for tunneling on PK yes? Whats the difference between that and RC from day 1? The only difference is that Ric got lynched and PK hasn't yet.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1896 (isolation #180) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I've posted my case, I even asked you about it.

But Ric didn't flip scum, how was RC's tunnel "justified"?

Why don't you think RC scum would hop OFF your wagon to gain some town cred?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1897 (isolation #181) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

there was really no reason to suspect a 2nd mafia team and I feel like your reasoning that this was called Werewolve
s
is a pretty big stretch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1922 (isolation #182) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1899, BlackStar wrote:And your case is just that he asked you to justify what he said.

there's more to it than that.

In post 1921, BlackStar wrote:
In post 1920, SnarkySnowman wrote:I'm fairly confident pisskop is town.

Me too. Scum would be too scared to call someone a fucktard

that's pretty stupid bro.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1924 (isolation #183) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok so why are you town reading him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1926 (isolation #184) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

And scum can't do that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1946 (isolation #185) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1941, pisskop wrote:Tell me more about why
Marques
is town, or why Zulfy is scum?

1. Radiant Cowbells
2. Zulfy
3. Keyser Soze
4. Nero Cain
5. Some Random Mafia Player
6. Masquerade
7. SnarkySnowman
8. BeBopReBop RhubarbPie
9. Xkfyu
0. Almost50
1. Golden Robster
2. Blackstar
3. pisskop

how do you know there's a Marques alt in this game?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1956 (isolation #186) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1946, Nero Cain wrote:
Marques

1. Radiant Cowbells
2. Zulfy
3. Keyser Soze
4. Nero Cain
6. Masquerade
7. SnarkySnowman
8. BeBopReBop RhubarbPie
9. Xkfyu
0. Almost50
1. Golden Robster
2. Blackstar
3. pisskop

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1957 (isolation #187) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Black what do you think of Almost and RC not willing to talk about Piss slot at all?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1960 (isolation #188) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1958, BlackStar wrote:
In post 1946, Nero Cain wrote:
Marques

1. Radiant Cowbells
2. Zulfy
3. Keyser Soze
4. Nero Cain
6. Masquerade
7. SnarkySnowman
8. BeBopReBop RhubarbPie
9. Xkfyu
0. Almost50
1. Golden Robster
2. Blackstar
3. pisskop

What a terrible reads list lmao. You put me near bottom just because I said that I town read pisskop and you didn't even take into account the fact that I've gone back and forth on my read on him the whole game. Plus he was on my wagon for a long time. And you put all the scummiest players (excluding RC) near the top of your list. To make things worse, you put yourself on the list and didn't even put yourself in the #1 spot? What are you doing, man?

This is not a reads list. This is a list of the living players in this game. What I'm getting at here is that Piss asked SRMP what he was reading
Marques
as town yet Marques is NOT in this game unless he's under an alt.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1962 (isolation #189) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1961, BlackStar wrote:So do you think that someone here plays similarly to Marquis?

Really? :facepalm:

I mean jesus fuck follow the damn conversation.

Since I have to spell things out to you--my thought process here is that Piss KNOWS there is a Marques alt in this game and he could only know that if they are scum together. I guess there's a small possibility that Marques had told him in some other previous game but Occams says this was a slip.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1965 (isolation #190) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1959, BlackStar wrote:
In post 1957, Nero Cain wrote:Black what do you think of Almost and RC not willing to talk about Piss slot at all?

You haven't given is a compelling reason to talk about his slot. You just keep begging us to vote him. And why do you even care about my opinion of I'm the second scummiest person according to your read list? Am I scum or not?

I think you might be too stupid to be scum at this point. At one point RC was town reading the ABR slot and wouldn't state why. Then suddenly started scumreading-again without reasoning. I also asked Almost why he was town reading Piss and his response was literally "why not".

My reasons/lack of reasons don't keep them from talking about Piss.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1967 (isolation #191) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1963, pisskop wrote:A slip of what?

There is no way you know Marques is in this game unless you knew his alt from a previous game or he told you in a PT. I
DID
consider that it was have been a Masquerade mistype but I wanted to push it and see how you reacted but if it was just a misstype why not just say so instead of getting all whiny and uppity?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1968 (isolation #192) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1937, pisskop wrote:Cool, do you have any reasons other than buddying Nero?

I mean its somewhat possible and he's being pretty vauge on the whole thing but if he's scum shouldn't that imply that I'm town or are you going back to this silly multiball "spec" thing again?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1971 (isolation #193) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I kinda think it was a masquerade mistype but I'm note sure why he didn't say that. I don't have enough experience to know if Marques is in this game or not. Though SRMP needs to answer the questions asked of him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1973 (isolation #194) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

This is coming from the same guy that argued that he couldn't scumhunt while responding to other things? Why does that not apply to me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1975 (isolation #195) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

punt:blackstar

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1977 (isolation #196) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c I can't type 10 things at one time.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1978 (isolation #197) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1970, BlackStar wrote:There's no point in asking me because they aren't around to verify your suspicions. Me answering that the way you wanted doesn't bring us closer to knowing the truth

Do you agree with that town should be pushing for who they want dead and try to get town on the same page? Hopefully you do 'cause that's what town is supposed to do unless you are one of those shitty surviorists....Anyways, I think Piss is scum and its very odd to me how both RC and Almost are avoiding that slot like the plague. Also both RC and Almost are active sitewide, they might not be on right this second but they are around and I don't really get why you think they can't respond to this conversation.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1979 (isolation #198) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but if you could have also said that you just didn't think it was scummy or something....that was sorta a strange response...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1982 (isolation #199) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean a little bit sure. That's just how I see the gamestate and I feel like everyone, especially you since you are claiming to be on my team, should see the gamestate in
ATLEAST
a similar fashion to me. RC has felt off to me all game and I only followed him onto Ric b/c Ric's play was pretty bad as well and I don't really like how RC is dodging commenting on that slot. But Almost is doing it to so...what? Its a Piss/RC/Almost team? IDK. Yeah, if you are town I feel like you'd be pretty suspicious of them as well but you didn't HAVE to agree with me. Like you could have just said "oh I don't like its scummy" etc but atleast I'd have your stance on it.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”