⭐ Blitz 20 — How To Be Normal [Game Over]

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

yo, reading up
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #209 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 72, Ranger wrote:{3dice, RadiantCowbells}
{Almost50, TheBuldge, pisskop}
{droog, Spiffeh}
{davesaz, KTthecreeper}
{Some Random Mafia Player, Xtoxm}
{GuiltyLion}

why

In post 101, 3dicerolling wrote:I think I have reached the correct conclusion here.

So we have 3 factions in this game. Mafia is unable to shoot at RC because mafia dayvig isn't normal.

That leaves town and sk. RC claimed PGO, so if you consider that, a town player has absolutely no reason to vig RC. If they do, they not only risk hitting town, but they risk getting themselves killed.

That leaves only sk. What I think about the sk is this: If they have bulletproof, then it makes sense that they might take the shot at RC, since it would mean no harm to them. RC is also a strong player in general.

This leads me to believe the sk has at least one dayvig shot, and has bulletproof.

sk dayvig isn't normal either. Bulletproof doesn't make sense because PGO only activates at night.
In post 103, Almost50 wrote:@3dicerolling: That's some perfect analysis and conclusion. I very much like you vote target too. Here's your reward:

VOTE: 3dicerolling

My "skewed manner of thought" was an obvious joke, but it obviously did harvest something. Now you can go on and call it OMGUS or whatever, but I can't see one reason for you to vote me except me "jokingly" pointing a finger at you and -inadvertently- hitting the bull's eye.

buddiying person who states obviously wrong information
In post 120, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:Also, why are we assuming it was a SK vig? Are those normal either?

questioning wrong information. Either actually is unsure or sees this information and wants to lowkey discredit.

VOTE: Almost50
FoS: srmp

not done making comments on everything, but I've skimmed through.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 176, Xtoxm wrote:
Spoiler: worthless stuff I really didn't need to read
Pretty surprised at scum reads on me but it seems universal so okay I guess, must have made a bad impression.

pisskop i'm not sure what you want addressed but here goes. You mentioned it was opportunistic. This was because it was the 3rd vote? I actually didn't realise you had picked up 2 RVS votes. The statement itself - that you usually have a bigger impact - Well, most (possibly all) your games with me you have replaced in at a developed stage and immediately started spamming. I was aware of the difference, however that game was fairly stalled for a Blitz so I was just picking on something minor, mainly for reactions to help me get some reads and get the game moving. I guess it was successful in that respect, just not the way I had intended.

Spiffeh's concern:

In post 67, Spiffeh wrote:Like the way he's emphasizing that it's a serious vote makes me think he wants everyone to know that he's contributing.

The emphasis was for pisskop to know it was serious and see if he reacted in a town way. By the time I made I didn't feel pisskop had notably towned so I left it on. Since then, notably his reaction to the death, I actually do find pisskop town.

VOTE: unvote

Coming to the death, I think the bulletproof day-SK theory is the most likely. If it's a day-vig scum power in addition to a night kill ability then it's almost certainly a 1-shot thing and it would be a reckless waste to use such a power so early. pisskop you mentioned me using it as a distraction - I have more confidence in my play than that. And it clearly isn't an effective 'distraction' as my wagon has grown since it happened. I think it's more than safe to assume scum of some sort caused the death though, if it does turn out to have been a town day vig i'll be furious.
you think it's plausible but didn't bother to read the normal guidelines?

Reads.

Ranger - I have a mild scumread here. I feel she has been lot more chatty about things not related to scumhunting. She has posted a couple name lists, which is really easy to fake and on it's own does little for me. She has been very chatty about setup discussion, and made a fairly detailed response when I asked about other games, but has done very little in the way of actual scumhunting for the amount of posing she's done. I've not had a chance to look at the scumgames yet but i'm not expecting that to have a major impact on my read at this point in the game.

GuiltyLion i'm initially liking for town due to and this comment:
In post 126, GuiltyLion wrote:Xtoxm wagon is better but I also feel like Xtoxm would have stronger scumplay than this

As the votes on my wagon go, Spiff and pisskop's feel like genuine scumreading. Droog and SRMP's don't strike me in the same way, and I think the reasoning SRMP gives for a 4th vote on my wagon is really poor.

In all, this is where i'm at:

Town reads (most of them mild)
GuiltyLion
davesaz
3dice
Spiffeh
pisskop

Not town reads
Some Random Mafia Player
droog
The Bulge
KTthecreeper
Almost50
Ranger

None of those lists are in any kind of order.

I can expand on any of the reads if people want.
go ahead an explain all of them. And give an introspective read on yourself. Be brief with everything except the last one.

comments in blue.

pedit: oh yeah, believe me, I noticed.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #219 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

since some people might actually ask me how I know sk dayvig isn't normal:
[quote=mafiascum wiki]Roles which are explicitly Normal for Serial Killer only include:
Serial Killer, Investigation-Immune, Ninja, Strongman, any roles listed as "for any alignment"[/quote]
>but nos, it says "any roles listed as 'for any alignment'"
you'd still be wrong, because when you check roles listed as "for any alignment":
[quote=mafiascum wiki]Roles which are explicitly Normal for any alignment include:
Bodyguard, Commuter, Sane Cop, Doctor, Follower, Gunsmith, Jack of All Trades, Jailkeeper, Motion Detector, Neapolitan, Neighbor, Neighborizer, Roleblocker, Rolecop, Rolestopper, Tracker, Universal Backup, Vanilla Cop, Voyeur, Watcher[/quote]
notice the lack of a vigilante in this list.

pedit: protip: when you don't know the motive behind something, you ask.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 219, Nosferatu wrote:since some people might actually ask me how I know sk dayvig isn't normal:
mafiascum wiki wrote:Roles which are explicitly Normal for Serial Killer only include:
Serial Killer, Investigation-Immune, Ninja, Strongman, any roles listed as "for any alignment"

>but nos, it says "any roles listed as 'for any alignment'"
you'd still be wrong, because when you check roles listed as "for any alignment":
mafiascum wiki wrote:Roles which are explicitly Normal for any alignment include:
Bodyguard, Commuter, Sane Cop, Doctor, Follower, Gunsmith, Jack of All Trades, Jailkeeper, Motion Detector, Neapolitan, Neighbor, Neighborizer, Roleblocker, Rolecop, Rolestopper, Tracker, Universal Backup, Vanilla Cop, Voyeur, Watcher

notice the lack of a vigilante in this list.

pedit: protip: when you don't know the motive behind something, you ask.

fixed tags
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #263 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:45 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 244, Ranger wrote:Speaking of which...

{3dice, pisskop}
{Almost50, TheBuldge, droog}
{Nosferatu, Spiffeh}
{davesaz}
{Some Random Mafia Player, Xtoxm, GuiltyLion}

you know, anyone can just post a readlist. If you don't post thoughts it doesn't really help anyone at all. It's just a bunch of names.

{droog, srmp}
{bulge, ranger}
{almost50, davesaz}
{3dice}
{GuiltyLion}

^ this is just a fucking list of names. This provides no actual information at all. Why? It's a fucking list. How the fuck am I supposed to know why you read a person the way you do, OFF A FUCKING LIST WITH NO EXPLANATION.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:45 am

Post by Nosferatu »

if I can feel free to let me know how to do so.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:29 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 332, Almost50 wrote:
In post 322, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:I thought his reasoning was 107, if it wasent correct me, but im rather sure about it.

That IS the post I'm referring to. He said I set up my post with the intent of getting someone to jump on. That is not the reason he voted me. That is defending himself against my accusation of him reacting abnormally to my post.

Then he said: "
The way you set it up was to strawman anyone who voted you afterwards, regardless of what reasons they gave
.", again clearly defending himself.

Then he admits it: "That is evident by the fact that you did it
even though I provided no reason at all
."

See, he says he provided no reason at all, and you read this as "this is the reason I'm voting you"?????

At last he concluded: "You aren't trying to figure out my alignment, you are trying to strawman me, and it's pretty scummy.". This means he is commenting on/responding to MY vote and reasoning on him in response to his vote on me having no reason.

I'm not sure if you're too sleep deprived or if you're overworked you lost your focus for a minute there, but if you re-read his post you'd see there was no reason mentioned there as to why he voted me in the first place.

if you have so much on 3dice but you only have "hasn't done anything particularly townie" for me, why are you on me and not 3dice? Are you more confident in me than 3dice for some reason that you're withholding?

In post 339, Almost50 wrote:

In my notes (in my text file) I had Spiffeh (now Karnage) listed as the possible Day Vig.
Since -by definition- a day vig is town-aligned
I kept it to myself. Now it looks like
they did shoot RC but are NOT town aligned
, so I'm calling them out. We still have time and I need to hear from others too before I do move my vote.

Do you not see the contradiction here?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:47 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 356, 3dicerolling wrote:

I don't care who you saw comparatively as a scum read. I placed my vote down because it looked like an attempt to backlash at anyone who voted you because of that post, and hey look, as soon as I vote you, you immediately vote back.

Even now, you are strawmanning what I did to appeal to the new person who replaced in.

Let them decide for themselves whether they like the logic or not.

Also, hi ank.

why say hello after already acknowledging someone's presence in the game?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #368 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 363, Almost50 wrote:
In post 353, Nosferatu wrote:Do you not see the contradiction here?

No, I don't. Do you?

And no (to your question about me being confident in my read on you more than 3dice). I'm confident in my reads on you, him & Karnage, but there are priorities.

As for reasoning, I only said you haven't done anything to change my view on the spot, which does NOT mean this is ALL I'm voting you for. Your spot looks like a scum spot for the following:

First KT stated his thoughts/feelings/impressions that "most people like being town better then scum" after having voted droog for "A slot that wanted out hmmmm probably someone not wanting to be scum". Ok? So, KT himself believed opting out in itself was a hint/indication of a scum slot. Then he himself opted-out.

Second, before KT opted out he voted Spiffeh (now Karnage), whom I'm now also reading as scum.

Then you came in, and the first thing you did was vote me for a reason that's EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE of what I was doing. You said I was "buddying" 3dice, when in fact I was being sarcastic and voted him in the same post (you even quoted the whole post, but I'll hep you remember:

In post 209, Nosferatu wrote:In post 103, Almost50 wrote:
@3dicerolling: That's some perfect analysis and conclusion. I very much like you vote target too. Here's your reward:

VOTE: 3dicerolling

My "skewed manner of thought" was an obvious joke, but it obviously did harvest something. Now you can go on and call it OMGUS or whatever, but I can't see one reason for you to vote me except me "jokingly" pointing a finger at you and -inadvertently- hitting the bull's eye.

buddiying person who states obviously wrong information

Then Karnage came in and did something "close" by pretending they read me as scum less than 30 minutes in.

Adding all the above I can see you & him being a scum team together. Now I don't understand (and I don't care much tbh) about the day vig/SK/mafia vig incident. For all I know it could be a mafia day vig, which would be Spiffy/Karnage, but I think it obvious that you're his scum partner.

So, any of you three will do, but 3dice is the hardest of you to lynch today, so it's either you or Karnage, and I simply choose you. The day vig thing must be a one shot bc more would give the mafia a big advantage over town, so I'm not too worried by it. Eiter of you will have a night kill still.

In sum, I do have a good reason (at least from my own view) to keep my vote on you. Your flip will help the town see Karnage is your partner, while 3dice's flip does not help in that regard.

1. day vig stopped being town only role at some point in this game????
2. KT is a contradictory person. Once in a game he said naked votes were scummy and then he proceeded to naked vote several times.
3. Actually did miss that vote. UNVOTE: almost50
4. You have no associatives between the two of us, no interactions between us have occured whatsoever, but we're scumbuddies? Because we did the same thing in our first few posts? Does that actually make sense to you?
4.5 I thought you just said Karnage/Spiffeh was sk???

u drunk m8?

Almost50 wrote:
In post 364, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:and this is scummy because?

Distancing? Two people whom you read as scum and one votes the other for no apparent reason only to take their vote off them less than 2 hours later.
You may not see it if you're not scum reading them both.
Even if you're scum reading either but not the other it may not be so apparent, but just "assume" you're scum reading them both and see how it looks. I mean, do an ISO of KT with that in mind and tell me what you see.

HAHAHAHAHA OMG IM DYING PLS JOKE MORE SKJADNAMS

"you may not see distancing if you're not reading both as scum" lowkey tunnel as fuck lmao
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

Almost50 wrote:Do you have any reads to share then? Are there any players you would consider unlynchable for today or anyone who seems to be the perfect lynch?

nope, but I can give you a readslist off the top my head if it makes you feel better.

pedit: its unnatural.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #375 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:24 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

it seemed like he was making an effort to get on your good side.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 372, Ankamius wrote:
In post 359, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 356, 3dicerolling wrote:

I don't care who you saw comparatively as a scum read. I placed my vote down because it looked like an attempt to backlash at anyone who voted you because of that post, and hey look, as soon as I vote you, you immediately vote back.

Even now, you are strawmanning what I did to appeal to the new person who replaced in.

Let them decide for themselves whether they like the logic or not.

Also, hi ank.

why say hello after already acknowledging someone's presence in the game?

Why did you feel the need to comment on this?

him responding to me
In post 373, Nosferatu wrote:
Almost50 wrote:Do you have any reads to share then? Are there any players you would consider unlynchable for today or anyone who seems to be the perfect lynch?

pedit: its unnatural.

me responding to his response
In post 374, Ankamius wrote:Okay, but how does that indicate scum?

his response to my response
In post 375, Nosferatu wrote:it seemed like he was making an effort to get on your good side.

my response to his question.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:31 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

but he said it twice.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 384, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:
In post 383, Nosferatu wrote:but he said it twice.

but im surprised you take it as alignment indicative.

are you implying people say and do things for no reason at all in a game with specified purpose and reason?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #404 (isolation #15) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:35 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

idk why no one pings me hard this game, I've got no scum reads, just town and nulls. Gonna have to start splitting hairs I see.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #406 (isolation #16) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:46 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

VOTE: the bulge
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (isolation #17) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:15 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 424, Almost50 wrote:
In post 404, Nosferatu wrote:idk why no one pings me hard this game, I've got no scum reads, just town and nulls. Gonna have to start splitting hairs I see.

It sometimes happens when you're it. You try hard to convince yourself that this/that looks scummy, but deep down you know it isn't bc you already know who is scum and who is not. As a townie though you become more suspicious of everything even if it isn't truly a scumtell.

P.S. I'm now confused as to whom your partner might be. I'll have to do some extra thinking.

your tunnel is funny
In post 425, Almost50 wrote:
In post 406, Nosferatu wrote:VOTE: the bulge

Any particular reason (other than the fact they've got their vote on you for sometime now)?

Hasn't done anything and is now not here, but wasn't doing much anything while they were here.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:15 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 433, pisskop wrote:nos isnt close to town

but I am tho
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:20 am

Post by Nosferatu »

Some Random Mafia Player wrote:
In post 437, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 424, Almost50 wrote:
In post 404, Nosferatu wrote:idk why no one pings me hard this game, I've got no scum reads, just town and nulls. Gonna have to start splitting hairs I see.

It sometimes happens when you're it. You try hard to convince yourself that this/that looks scummy, but deep down you know it isn't bc you already know who is scum and who is not. As a townie though you become more suspicious of everything even if it isn't truly a scumtell.

P.S. I'm now confused as to whom your partner might be. I'll have to do some extra thinking.

your tunnel is funny
In post 425, Almost50 wrote:
In post 406, Nosferatu wrote:VOTE: the bulge

Any particular reason (other than the fact they've got their vote on you for sometime now)?

Hasn't done anything and is now not here, but wasn't doing much anything while they were here.

looks like you dident notice, they already got lynched and claimed vt ;/

why does that mean I shouldn't answer their questions?

pisskop wrote:
In post 438, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 433, pisskop wrote:nos isnt close to town

but I am tho

You're right. I completely forgot that saying you are town makes you town.

You're welcome for reminding you.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #447 (isolation #20) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:41 am

Post by Nosferatu »

I'm letting him know that he's wrong about me being scum.

He doesn't have a case, he has an elaborate pre-flip association that falls flat on its face.

Karnage is my scum buddy because we did the same thing within our first few posts, but he replaced the sk (spiffeh) who is the obvsk because he day vigged obv town. This is obvious, because after the day vig, he said "wtf".

Now I've stated several times that dayvig can't be sk.

So now there's no chance Karnage can be sk, so he MUST be group scum with KT; because KT replaced out after saying replace outs were suspicious. Even though KT has replaced out as town. Despite there being no associatives between KT and spiffeh, or me and spiffeh, the fact that our first actions were similar OBVIOUSLY makes us scum.

It only works if you have a tunnel on at least one of the players involved. If spiffeh is dayvig, HE'S NOT PARTNERS WITH ANYONE, BECAUSE THERE CAN ONLY BE A TOWN VIG.

There is literally no associative between a dayvig and any other player in the game, because they are confirmed town by setup.

The only thing he's got on me myself, is me voting him for misreading a post.

gg boys you caught me, god tier scumhunters this game, I had no chance. You even caught my sk dayvig scumbuddy.

The level of horridness that case displays is baffling, and I will be shocked if a single person puts stock in a scum read based on this.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (isolation #21) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:49 am

Post by Nosferatu »

I don't see anywhere that there can be one non normal role in a normal setup.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (isolation #22) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:59 am

Post by Nosferatu »

and the main point of it isn't that he thinks the day vig can be scum; it's that he moved the goalposts as soon as he was proven wrong.

"Spiffeh can't be sk, so he must be scum with someone else who I think is scum."

It's a tunnel. A poorly founded tunnel. Like the one that collapsed on percy in that one episode of thomas the tank engine.

pisskop wrote:http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Normal_Game

formating wrote:
New/variant roles may be included in limited number (no more than 1 in a Mini, 2 in a Large), and should be based on the usual role mechanics: Killing, Protecting, Investigating, Blocking, Voting, Enabling and Communication.

is day vig a new role?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #464 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:30 am

Post by Nosferatu »

Nice to know scum actually believed 50s bullshit lmao

@pk: I wanted to ask yesterday but day ended, what's whitelisted mean in the context of a role?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #474 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 472, davesaz wrote:
In post 464, Nosferatu wrote:Nice to know scum actually believed 50s bullshit lmao

I skimmed the stuff that happened while I was gone. An interpretation of what you mean by this might help, as I didn't catch whatever it was you're referring to. It was a very quick skim though...

50 had a really stupid case that was a bunch of hasty associations and tunnels thrown together. Karnage was the supposed sk in this, and someone in the scum team was stupid enough to actually go off of that and think killing Karnage might mean killing the sk.

Interesting how you asked for clarification on a comment denouncing scum though...
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #480 (isolation #25) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 475, davesaz wrote:I was interested in why you're certain Karnage was the scum kill.

davesaz wrote:EBWOP mafia kill.

I don't recall saying the kill was by mafia? I said scum?

Nosferatu wrote:Nice to know scum actually believed 50s bullshit lmao

I don't think this specifies who performed a kill other than anti-town vs town?

Also you didn't ask that.

davesaz wrote:
In post 464, Nosferatu wrote:Nice to know scum actually believed 50s bullshit lmao

I skimmed the stuff that happened while I was gone. An interpretation of what you mean by this might help, as I didn't catch whatever it was you're referring to. It was a very quick skim though...

This says nothing about me specifying who made what kill.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 482, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:
In post 474, Nosferatu wrote:

50 had a really stupid case that was a bunch of hasty associations and tunnels thrown together. Karnage was the supposed sk in this, and someone in the scum team was stupid enough to actually go off of that and think killing Karnage might mean
killing the sk.

Interesting how you asked for clarification on a comment denouncing scum though...

This implies you thought the mafia made the kill intending to kill the sk, unless your implying the sk could have killed himself .

davesaz wrote:I
was
interested in why you're certain Karnage was the scum kill.

And this implied he meant that when he asked the first question.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

50 had a really stupid case that was a bunch of hasty associations and tunnels thrown together. Karnage was the supposed sk in this, and someone in the scum team was stupid enough to actually go off of that and think killing Karnage might mean
killing the sk.

This implies you thought the mafia made the kill intending to kill the sk, unless your implying the sk could have killed himself .

Also, what's the point of commenting on this assumption? Why would sk kill the suspected sk?

What conclusion can you make from this observation that I made an assumption that mafia killed Karnage when it's far likely that it was? I mean you're right, looking at that second post it's pretty reasonable to say I did make that assumption (which admittedly, I was not initially aware of), but I don't see what you're getting out of it.

pedit: I thought he was talking about the first post and I didn't.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (isolation #28) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 484, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:
In post 483, Nosferatu wrote:

killing the sk.

was

if he meant that, and you knew that, then why did you say "I never did it" when you know you did (if you dident know you did that, then how did you know what he meant?)

and you're skewing this really hard.

1. I didn't say "I never did it"
2. I never said nor implied I knew what he was talking about, hence the fucking question marks everywhere.
3. "if you dident know you did that, then how did you know what he meant?" <-- I don't even know what the fuck this means lol

"Nice to know scum actually believed 50s bullshit lmao" <-- I didn't see the assumption I made here
"I was interested in why you're certain Karnage was the scum kill."
means he was interested in why I am certain Karnage is the kill when he asked
"I skimmed the stuff that happened while I was gone. An interpretation of what you mean by this might help, as I didn't catch whatever it was you're referring to."
and the assumption isn't apparent until I respond to this ^ with
"50 had a really stupid case that was a bunch of hasty associations and tunnels thrown together. Karnage was the supposed sk in this, and someone in the scum team was stupid enough to actually go off of that and think killing Karnage might mean killing the sk."

So yeah I don't understand why you're skewing this here. If he said "I
am
interested in why you're certain Karnage was the scum kill." then this would be a different story.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

you confuse me dave
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #494 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 492, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:
In post 489, davesaz wrote:
In post 481, pisskop wrote:
vote: dave

Aww, and just when events (in particular lack of 2nd kill) have me believing that you're probably town.

This seems to imply you townread him, but now scumread him for voting you. The post itself shows you townread him, but then the "aww" imo makes it look like you dont get to townread him because he voted you ;/

VOTE: Nosferatu

Nosferatu, there was 1 death, how do you know the mafia killed and the SK dident?

L M A O

can you not read? why would the sk kill the suspected sk???

sit down lol
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

Because it's highly improbable it was an sk. The sk even has incentive to not kill because of the risk of there possibly being a tracker. Mafia has people to burn. There's an extremely small chance it was an sk.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

These are the people in the game (Excluding me ofc)
Ranger
Xtoxm
Some Random Mafia Player
Ankamius
The Bulge
davesaz
3dicerolling
pisskop
GuiltyLion

This is the same list excluding people I've either A, played with or B, I think have enough experience to not kill a suspected sk as an sk.
Some Random Mafia Player
The Bulge
3dicerolling

Now excluding the people I townread.

The Bulge

There is ONE player who I think could have possibly done this. ONE. And I don't think he's an sk.

So yeah, I'm pretty fucking confident an sk didn't make that kill.

pedit:
GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 498, Nosferatu wrote:Because it's highly improbable it was an sk. The sk even has incentive to not kill because of the risk of there possibly being a tracker. Mafia has people to burn. There's an extremely small chance it was an sk.

I agree with this.

What I want to know is why weren't you saying this in ?

idk either tbqhwyf

pedit2: I think you're wrong on both fronts lol
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:32 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 516, The Bulge wrote:

killing the sk.

was

fucking lol
flailing way too hard and trying to justify a slip. dave is 100% right here, and I think nos is caught scum. his last *however many* posts all about semantics and wording bullshit reeks of over-cautious scum trying to cover up a tiny slip.
VOTE: nosferatu

p sure this whole convo implies I'm sk. I don't think you're reading fam.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (isolation #34) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:34 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 515, GuiltyLion wrote:The more I read it the more I don't see how you can reconcile the contradictions between and as coming from a town mindset.

Nosferatu implied that the kill was a mafia kill, then argued that he didn't literally say this and it could have been either scum faction, then doubled down again that it was a mafia kill.

Or I made an unconscious assumption, tried to argue I didn't make an assumption, and then realized I did.

I mean, that is an option too y'know.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #522 (isolation #35) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:50 am

Post by Nosferatu »

oh i almost forgot
VOTE: bulge
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #544 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:18 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 531, Ankamius wrote:
In post 522, Nosferatu wrote:oh i almost forgot

Can you go into this please?

His vote on me is disgusting. He said I was scum but the case presented puts me as sk. He didn't read just jumped.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #547 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:39 am

Post by Nosferatu »

you and guilty lion are presenting me as sk, bulge is saying I'm scum.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #550 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:37 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 548, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:
In post 547, Nosferatu wrote:you and guilty lion are presenting me as sk, bulge is saying I'm scum.

Point out where I said you are sk. I never said that.

the case you have on me only works with me as sk. If I'm scum, I'd undermining my team for no reason. The only thing about me slipping assumes I'm the sk and I'm trying to cover up the fact that I know I didn't kill anyone because I was roleblocked or I no kill gambited or something like that.

And there's two people in that. Treat yourselves as one person when you two are the subject of the sentence.
In post 501, GuiltyLion wrote:Feelin like Nosferatu is SK
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #553 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:00 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

I simply fail to see how the case passes muster if I'm mafia. It seems to work best with me as sk. With me as mafia, what's the significance of me covering knowledge of whether the sk killed or not up? Wouldn't mafia want town to be ambiguous over who's killing who?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #557 (isolation #40) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:16 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 555, The Bulge wrote:
In post 520, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 516, The Bulge wrote:

killing the sk.

was

fucking lol
flailing way too hard and trying to justify a slip. dave is 100% right here, and I think nos is caught scum. his last *however many* posts all about semantics and wording bullshit reeks of over-cautious scum trying to cover up a tiny slip.
VOTE: nosferatu

p sure this whole convo implies I'm sk. I don't think you're reading fam.

Wasn't talking about the whole convo, I was talking about your reactions.
his last *however many* posts all about semantics and wording bullshit reeks of over-cautious scum trying to cover up a tiny slip.

tbh i don't fully understand what dave and srmp were saying there, I just find your reaction scummy.

tfw my reactions look more like an sk than scum

I don't think you're reading fam.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (isolation #41) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:39 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 560, GuiltyLion wrote:are you guys like not understanding my point about why is basically the scummiest post in the game?

Other than Ank who just straight up disagrees with me, I'm frustrated that you all seem to be focusing more on the 'slip' rather than Nos apparently forgetting his entire line of thinking while he was in the process of defending his 'slip'

Nice to know forgetfulness is a strong indicator of being scum.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (isolation #42) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

^ I mean tbh
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #604 (isolation #43) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 602, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 598, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:so you contradicting yourself is fine, but with Nos it isent?

This just seems rather odd.

:roll:

My contradiction is a semantic point.

Nos' contradiction is literally a fundamental change in the argument he was making.

But I'm not surprised that scum don't want to acknowledge this.

so me and random are scumbuddies now?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (isolation #44) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

Let's assume I'm sk and you're groupscum.

why would you, someone of an unrelated faction not want to acknowledge my super contradiction? Most of the time SKs can't be nightkilled. It's literally in your best interests to lynch me. Why wouldn't you want to acknowledge this as more significant as GL's? You need me to be lynched more than him. You can nightkill him. You don't know if you can nightkill me. So why are you even going to talk about GL's contradiction when the obviously better decision is to blindly follow him, turbolynch me, and nightkill him the proceeding night?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (isolation #45) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

The thing about "But I'm not surprised that scum don't want to acknowledge this." Makes more sense if we're both group scum and you're bussing me, but you're lowkey trying to save me from the noose. Why else would you bother?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (isolation #46) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 608, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:
In post 606, Nosferatu wrote:Let's assume I'm sk and you're groupscum.

why would you, someone of an unrelated faction not want to acknowledge my super contradiction? Most of the time SKs can't be nightkilled. It's literally in your best interests to lynch me. Why wouldn't you want to acknowledge this as more significant as GL's? You need me to be lynched more than him. You can nightkill him. You don't know if you can nightkill me. So why are you even going to talk about GL's contradiction when the obviously better decision is to blindly follow him, turbolynch me, and nightkill him the proceeding night?

I did acknowledge your contradiction, and so did you.

GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 598, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:so you contradicting yourself is fine, but with Nos it isent?

This just seems rather odd.

:roll:

My contradiction is a semantic point.

Nos' contradiction is literally a fundamental change in the argument he was making.

But I'm not surprised that scum don't want to acknowledge this.

It's not about whether or not you acknowledge it's existence, it's more about significance.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (isolation #47) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 611, 3dicerolling wrote:Do you understand why this can also be seen as smokescreen ank?

what's the point of this question?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #623 (isolation #48) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:40 am

Post by Nosferatu »

4 hours left guys. Are we lynching me, srmp, bulge? Now would be the time to make your cases for any wagons other than me.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #690 (isolation #49) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:48 am

Post by Nosferatu »

Cri
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #691 (isolation #50) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:28 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #694 (isolation #51) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:59 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

VOTE: ranger
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #695 (isolation #52) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1, Marquis wrote:
SETUP.

This is a Normal Game containing 10
Town
, 2
Mafia
, and 1
Serial Killer

your fake townslipping thing is no.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #701 (isolation #53) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:23 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 696, The Bulge wrote:Yea that's pretty awful

VOTE: Ranger

nos, anything new on me since yesterday?

nope.

In post 697, Ranger wrote:
Nosferatu wrote:your fake townslipping thing is no.
Or, I just forgot for a minute.

Just cause I did it doesn't mean everyone in this game can suddenly get Early onset Alzheimer's.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #708 (isolation #54) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:37 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

why does the timing of the kill narrow it to {Nosferatu, The Bulge, Ranger}? The death was almost an hour after any post at that time.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #713 (isolation #55) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:08 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 90, Almost50 wrote:WARNING: VERY SKEWED WAY OF THINKING/REASONING AHEAD. Not advised for the most cynical nor the most rational either.

Comparing Ranger's 1st read-list of THE PREVIOUS game (I told you not look in here if you were going by the rules, eh!) to the one she just posted here, and factoring in the different numbers of players & count of scum in both games:

{
Smithereens
, Wednesday}
{
Frozen Angel
, Flubbernugget}
{
davesaz
}
{
BlackStar
lane0168
}
{
RadiantCowbells
}
{
Persivul
Starbuck
}
{
Almost50
}

Yields:

{
3dice
, RadiantCowbells}
{Almost50, TheBuldge, pisskop}
{
droog
, Spiffeh}
{davesaz, KTthecreeper}
{Some Random Mafia Player,
Xtoxm
}
{GuiltyLion}

P.S. I'm really not interested in any other 3rd party roles that may not be as harmful to town. The game rules said 2 mafia + 1 SK = 3 scum we need to lynch.

SO, THERE! I solved the puzzle. :lol:

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #719 (isolation #56) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:14 am

Post by Nosferatu »

sus of this cop claim.

odd that right after the death of a roleblocker you claim to have been rb'd. Would have trusted it more if you had claimed before the death.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #721 (isolation #57) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:42 am

Post by Nosferatu »

1. not everyone has posted yet

2. there's also a doc with no strongman

we've got slots to burn though so I think it's fine to trust this.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #722 (isolation #58) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:46 am

Post by Nosferatu »

UNVOTE: ranger
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (isolation #59) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 732, Ankamius wrote:Although to be fair, we should massclaim regardless on the offchance his claim doesn't fit into the setup.

order?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #740 (isolation #60) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:05 am

Post by Nosferatu »

intent to hammer

claim?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #743 (isolation #61) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:09 am

Post by Nosferatu »

not you :facepalm:
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (isolation #62) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:25 am

Post by Nosferatu »

Nice to know I correctly scum read SOMEONE. I had too many town reads this game.
last.fm
gtkas

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”