Open 623 (White Flag) - A Moment in Time (Over)

Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:30 am

Post by Extrapolated Eagle »

What is this? I've done more reads list than anyone else this day, and I'm the only one who's done complete reads lists. Fine, here's update number three:
In post 1077, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 899, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Titus is one of my strongest town reads. Cakez is up there with her. AI is my number one. Viva is up there as well.

Pistachion is in the middle ish but town for him right now I think.

I'm going to give yonom a town pass for today just because viva thinks he's scum which means that either he over extended as scum or he's town.

So fb (sorry buddy, this is based on razh) the cow pc and cerb are my lynch pool today. I'm actually leaning away from a cow lynch as well based on all the attention on him.

Update on this: I'm less sure of pistachion read, leaning more scummy and there.

Fb is lurking to death so maybe watching tvt? Makes me think I'm right on viva and Titus

I liked that PC took the time to say he didn't have time makes me think he was trying to make time so I'm going to go with closer to null leaning on him from earlier.

I kind of liked cerbs newer stuff, so maybe not lynch him yet?

The Cow seems off but maybe not scum, still undecided there.

VOTE: Firebringer

Titus, cakez, ai, cerb, and cow are town for me. Pretty sure of these.

I'm leaning town on viva

PC and yonom have been absent, but if we're to lynch one of these, I prefer the latter.

FB and Pistachio are scum

------

ISO me if you need reasons, I've done almost all of these recently.

@ai someone being a scary strong town read for you isn't a good reason to suspect them :/
"@EE
:roll: Aside from that entire post being annoying as fuck, your scumread on me makes no sense." -Elyse (scum)
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:38 am

Post by SirCakez »

AI do you think Eagle's white knighting or something?
Viva La Gloria
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:55 am

Post by Viva La Gloria »

In post 1199, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 1193, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 1191, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 1189, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 1188, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1184, AlwaysInnocent wrote:Eagle, you seem to have an answer for everybody's play. It seems that you know what is going on a little too well.

This is pretty bad. Just because he's making analyses he "knows what's going on too well"?
Nice strawman, but the way he defends people seems to betray a certain insight into the role distribution (i.e., scum).

Similar to you defending random people for crappy reasons.

Wait a minute. Because I have extensive reasons for my reads... I'm scum?
I notice you jumping in everywhere defending whomever for town creds.

So doing things that you can get town cred for (ie, towny things) is scummy now? Dude, seriously? And you're saying I shouldn't defend my town reads? I'm sorry, too towny to be town isn't a thing. :/
In post 1197, Viva La Gloria wrote:I could actually see Eagle scum but if Eagle's scum he's almost definitely scum with Titus so please, AI, vote her with me.

This is a change from earlier, explain?

I think you're WKing way too hard for you to not feel that you have a vested interest in Titus's survival. Eagle!Scum -> Titus!scum in other words. Reverse isn't true.
You could be scum who super hard defends their partners. Either way you might as well be scum aligned based on your play in this game.
Where are the Titus votes at?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:18 am

Post by Titus »

@EE how do you have Cow as town?

@Viva, Suppose I am town, what are your reads? From my spot, it feels like you're just repeating Titus is scum over and over.

@EE, I am bullish on FB. I want to see what he does.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:23 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1198, Titus wrote:This is an open setup. :shifty: everyone should know the role distribution. This is white flag. Game started with 3 goons and 10 vts.

I laughed at this post. lol
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:42 pm

Here's cow:
In post 33, TheCow wrote:VOTE: AI
first player on the player list is scum 60% of the time, every time.

This looks kinda scummy at first like trying to pull off ss wagon but ss is town and he doesn't get towncred for an indirect white knight, also....
In post 45, TheCow wrote:VOTE: SS
this is fine

This is his next post with no new developments on ss since the last one which makes me think last one was rvs and this one is more real.
In post 51, TheCow wrote:
In post 50, Something_Smart wrote:Phantom why are scum's associatives unpredictable? The mechanic does not even kick in until two scum remain, what makes you think they will play differently with three alive?

Can you rephrase this? It sounds like you're advocating for both sides here.

This is one of many posts where he sorts the game
In post 54, TheCow wrote:That makes far more sense, thank you.

Do you normally find D1 associatives reliable? Associatives before Mafia flips in general? Which and why?

I like these questions, they push in a good way for good answers.
In post 62, TheCow wrote:AI must be a godplayer, three scumgets in three pages

In post 76, TheCow wrote:
In post 72, SirCakez wrote:PC, Cow and Titus can go in the town pile.
SS and Rhazh can go in the scum pile.
Cerberus can be in the null pile alone.

More sorting
In post 70, Something_Smart wrote:VOTE: Rhazh
Attacking people without voting to support it, making unprompted references to what the scum want or do, inconsistencies in play. Overall feels like he is trying to fit in and play like everyone else is.

what do you make of this, sc?

Cerb, make a few posts. I'm interested in what you sound like.

More sorting
In post 89, TheCow wrote:
In post 86, Cerberus v666 wrote:
TheCow: I'm at work, and this is kinda my lowest priority if ya know what I mean. :P

Nah, I'm just interested in learning your posting style. Its standing out to me.
Something_Smart wrote:Ah Titus I understand your pov now.
SirCakez feels off to me.

Define "off"?

Pistachio, your read on Rhazh -- does "wary" mean you're scumleaning the slot, or just looking at it?

More sorting
In post 100, TheCow wrote:
In post 91, pistachi0n wrote:
In post 85, SirCakez wrote:Do you object to my posting a reads list?

It's not the fact that you posted a reads list, it's that it was so early in the game and you didn't give reasons for why you were reading people the way you were. Still, it's content and content is useful, so object isn't the right word.

Pedit @Cow: I'm just looking at it for now--null/weak scrum. It was the first thing that jumped out at me as scummy, but other people were already pointing it out and there wasn't any focus on SirCakez, who seems way scummier.

Those two reads are -- as of right now -- mutually exclusive, I presume?

@AI: SS+Rhaz->PC->Cakez (?)

More sorting
In post 109, TheCow wrote:
In post 83, Something_Smart wrote:Ah Titus I understand your pov now.
SirCakez feels off to me.

In post 104, Something_Smart wrote:I don't like Cakez because he's making unsupported statements while overly explaining his actions. He gives the feeling of scum trying not to stand out.
VOTE: SirCakez

What motivated this flip?

More sorting
In post 112, TheCow wrote:
In post 111, SirCakez wrote:The actual motivation they have is getting a counterwagon off of your scum butt.

Please rephrase this in a way that makes sense. "They" and "your"?

In post 120, TheCow wrote:
In post 73, Titus wrote:Cerb, SS and Rhaz did the same "joking" tell BM did in Sudoken.

Join me.

Spoiler: quotes
In post 65, Titus wrote:
In post 64, Learned Hand wrote:
In post 63, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
I'm the bestest scumhunter in the world.

AI isn't voting scum. I caught two since post 18.

Whatever SS is at, he needs to die like now.

Was me.

I told myself I wouldn't hydra slip with this account. Lmfao.

In post 58, Titus wrote:Lynch SS.

If he flips scum, lynch Rz.

If we cooperate, we may win by post 200.

SS and Rhazh are you two scumgets here, I presume? The first quote here implying that those two, with Cerbs, are your three scumleans/reads?

===

Posting and driving is unsafe, try to avoid dying.

More sorting
In post 123, TheCow wrote:
Spoiler: post 14
In post 14, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 7, NotAnAlt wrote:I love your avatar, Titus

Question for everyone:
Given that this setup is white flag, what do you think of bussing in this game? Will scum do it? More importantly, would you do it if you were scum?

I loathe bussing, I feel it is inelegant and I prefer to win perfect games. With that said, scum might do it?

What I'm interested in though, is why you're going out of your way to make us especially aware of the bussing possibiity, especially in a game where the setup is named after such tactics. Usually when someone pushes someone elss, it's because they believe they're on opposite teams, but here you're kind of making it seem like a push on someone is just as likely to be a bus attempt as anything else.

Hmm. I don't like the way I phrased the last sentencex but I think you know what I mean.

In post 10, SirCakez wrote:Cerberus, why no RVS?

I don't vote unless I have a compelling reason to. RVS is dumb, and I also find D1 to be rather uninspiring. I work off hard data that is, flips and dayplay/nightplay when taken in conjunction with the flips we have, to determine which players have taken lines which make compelling arguments that the are scum/others are town, so they must be scum through PoE.

Barring a need to absolutely push a lynch through towards deadline, or someone outright contradicting themselves, it's unlikely you'll see me put a vote down today or develop a hard read on anyone.

Not impossible, mind you. Just unlikely.

-Cerb

This here quote made me interested in Cerberus. The wording a tone plus the length. Ending it on "-Cerb", too.

Spoiler: posts 69,74,86
In post 69, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 65, Titus wrote:
In post 64, Learned Hand wrote:
In post 63, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
I'm the bestest scumhunter in the world.

AI isn't voting scum. I caught two since post 18.

Whatever SS is at, he needs to die like now.

Was me.

I told myself I wouldn't hydra slip with this account. Lmfao.

Think of it as helping Drixx be a better moderator, now this game will show up for him even when he's in hydra with you. :D

Also, Titus, I'm pretty sure you're doing that thing I hate where you go off of like, nothing at all, and just decide a buncha people are scum. :-/

Speaking of Titus, who here is familiar with her, besides myself? And SS I guess, since she did say something about not being their IC anymore.

In post 74, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 72, SirCakez wrote:PC, Cow and Titus can go in the town pile.
SS and Rhazh can go in the scum pile.
Cerberus can be in the null pile alone.

YES! SUCK IT BITCHES, I HAVE A ROOM TO MYSELF!

Anyways, so you're buying titus' conclusion that scum totally slipped on P1 of D1?

pedit: hmm. Noted. I need to remind myself of what the hell that was, cause BM was kinda nailed to the wall for a lot more than just one post.

In post 86, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 85, SirCakez wrote:Do you object to my posting a reads list?

84 post reads list. *sigh* This should be entertaining. :p

Weird that you'd ask if anyone objects, I mean...everybody likes getting more content from people that's actually meaningful, town so they can sort them, scum so they can twist it. *shrug*

TheCow: I'm at work, and this is kinda my lowest priority if ya know what I mean. :P

Ask me stuff though and I'll gladly talk to you about whatever though.

The format is similar, but those things I found interesting are gone. 84 came later with the emotes. I found this bit strange.

The conclusion I drew was that post 14 is far more worked than the other posts an was supposed to be catchier, be this a conscious decision or not. The "-Cerb" bit looks like a habit from playing in hydras. Oddly bulky first post (based on previous games) so the decision was likely conscious. Requires further reading.

More sorting, good cerb analysis, a lot of extra work for scum
In post 204, TheCow wrote:
In post 203, RhazhBash wrote:VOTE: AI

Yeah no saying Town are confident isn't a scum tell unless you want to use it to back up a case of IIoA or something. Also your read on me is 100% bullshit fishing for Town cred.

please lynch yourself

Good call
In post 343, TheCow wrote:Intent to vote SS (need to see what the vote number is at).

Did some rereading. Putting Titus and 666 as solid Town at this point. Cakez is null because I have poor experiences attempting to read the guy. I want to call Rhazh scum but I know he's probably just really, really bad.

AI is giving me minor townie vibes, slotting him in my towns. Slotting Yonom as a scumlean, therefore scum. pistachi0n is a black sheep for me, requires meta analysis which I can't be assed to do right now. Slotting EE as scum because of where they stand and shit, some tldr shit right here tbh. Nulling NAN because I'm lazy and don't feel motivated to sort the slot. PC is null, not much from them rn.

I'll elaborate on at least one read, whichever looks the most fruitful when I look again. Gotta go to the library b o i s

Mo soting
In post 364, TheCow wrote:v666
Titus
AI
---
Cakez
pistachi0n
---
PC
NAN
Rhazh
EE
---
droog
Yanam
SS

More.
In post 632, TheCow wrote:Dissolving my reads lists until I reread.

In post 759, TheCow wrote:SS's flailing looks like it's from town. I'm not voting that.

In post 768, TheCow wrote:Increase post volume. I smell desperation.

In post 805, TheCow wrote:Eh, fuck it.
VOTE: ss

In post 1026, TheCow wrote:ee hammer please

these are interesting. Boredom, maybe. Or certainty. Or confidence. The last is town, imo. The former two are non alignment indicative.

=====

But these are a few of many sorting posts and after taking a second look at these it makes me slightly suspicious of cakez for trying to set him up as scum. I actually don't see any opportunism or begging for town cred really at all. And he gets frustrated when called scum - he calls me bad because of it, and he was right, he's playing a pretty obviously town game, I was bad for not seeing it.
"@EE
:roll: Aside from that entire post being annoying as fuck, your scumread on me makes no sense." -Elyse (scum)
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:43 pm

I'm actually going to look at cakez again because I saw his push against cow and I didn't like when I saw it from cows perspective.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:50 pm

Ehhh.... I'm too tired to do cakez right now. @sc, could you give reads and explanations for any places you disagree with me?
"@EE
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 1198, Titus wrote:
In post 1189, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 1188, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1184, AlwaysInnocent wrote:Eagle, you seem to have an answer for everybody's play. It seems that you know what is going on a little too well.

This is pretty bad. Just because he's making analyses he "knows what's going on too well"?
Nice strawman, but the way he defends people seems to betray a certain insight into the role distribution (i.e., scum).

Similar to you defending random people for crappy reasons.

This is an open setup. :shifty: everyone should know the role distribution. This is white flag. Game started with 3 goons and 10 vts.
You didn't actually think I was serious when I asked you to roleclaim? It was a joke.

Besides, it has nothing to do with this. I am saying that it seems that he has complete knowledge of the game, as if he knows everyone's roles.

Why do I have to explain this?
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1207, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Ehhh.... I'm too tired to do cakez right now. @sc, could you give reads and explanations for any places you disagree with me?

I agree with basically all of your reads except Pistachio is a null read for me, basically like you said earlier he doesn't seem particularly townie or scummy and honestly I'm having a rough time sorting him atm, and Cow is high scum for reasons I've dissected in thread already.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by Titus »

@EE, Just because someone asks a question doesn't mean they are scumhunting or sorting.

For town, you might want to see some sort of followup to the questions. Cow is jumping like a basketball. So what he asks questions. What does he do with it? That's what I'm not seeing. He just seems to jump to whatever's being talked about. *shrug*
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:43 pm

In post 1210, Titus wrote:@EE, Just because someone asks a question doesn't mean they are scumhunting or sorting.

For town, you might want to see some sort of followup to the questions. Cow is jumping like a basketball. So what he asks questions. What does he do with it? That's what I'm not seeing. He just seems to jump to whatever's being talked about. *shrug*

He's not invested yet, no, but he's not uninvested. He's put thought into his posts and more work than really plausible for scum. I don't know. He could be scum, I guess, but I'm not really on the "I want to lynch him any time soon" train.
"@EE
Viva La Gloria
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:07 pm

Post by Viva La Gloria »

If Titus was town, why is there so much resistance to her lynch?
Riddle me this batman.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1212, Viva La Gloria wrote:If Titus was town, why is there so much resistance to her lynch?
Riddle me this batman.

Because I am obviously town.

Now,can you answer my question.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Viva La Gloria
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:44 am

Post by Viva La Gloria »

In post 1213, Titus wrote:
In post 1212, Viva La Gloria wrote:If Titus was town, why is there so much resistance to her lynch?
Riddle me this batman.

Because I am obviously town.

Now,can you answer my question.

This is both funny and ironic because I tried to get you to offer thoughts several times day 1.
All you would do is keep repeating that SS was scum and refusing to consider the possibility that Pist and others could have been setting you up or that maybe your 'tell' wasn't 100% accurate when SS was incredibly obvious town based on his reaction to your push. Then throw out token answers to other stuff that also said that 'OH BUT SS IS ALSO SCUM.' Hint: he wasn't.
Why weren't you trying to be communicative back on day 1 when we could have actually not lynched one of my biggest townreads?
Why should I make the effort to try and second guess my scumread and communicate when you refused to make the same effort with SS?
Viva La Gloria
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:45 am

Post by Viva La Gloria »

And no, you're not obvious town.
Far from it.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:28 am

Post by Titus »

The irony of you tunneling town after whining about me tunnelling is not lost.

The correct response to what you perceive to be bad play is not to repeat it if town.

So, what are your reads if you assume I am town?

@EE, I disagree. Do you think we can agree on pistachion, viva or Fire?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:34 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Viva, I'd like to hear your answer to Titus' question too.
EE, thanks for suggesting I've put a lot of work in, but honestly I feel like I'm barely participating or analyzing anything. I'm used to large themes, and playing a game with less extramafia stuff to work with honestly makes me disengaged....

Anyways, you asked for scum leads, and thecow is the closest I have to one, but it's not very strong at all. I really like some of the thrust and tone of his early posting,, because he was actually doing something....but since early D1 he's been disappoonting, and capped it off with the contradictory hammer he said he wasn't feeling good about. I haven't done a reread or looked into anyone any further than what I've shown in thread though, so I really don't feel like I have a strong handle on things right now, even though the game is progressing at a glacial pace.

Drixx: New VC/wanna fill out the vc at the last post you made?

Pedit: Titus, is that who you feel the most likely scum are, or are those the names you feel a compromise might be possible on?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:38 am

Post by Titus »

Both. I think Cow is scum, but EE doesn't.

I am not voting you SirCakez or EE today.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Viva La Gloria
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:09 am

Post by Viva La Gloria »

In post 1216, Titus wrote:So, what are your reads if you assume I am town?

@EE, I disagree. Do you think we can agree on pistachion, viva or Fire?

Yeah, so even if I assume you're town then we've got little to no overlap in our lynch pool because Pistachi0n has been way better today and I don't see your scumread on me at all.
Firebringer could be scum but he's not a priority lynch by any means and I wouldn't vote him unless I had no other good alternatives.

If I wasn't going to lynch you I would be going after Sircakez and Cerb who look like they might be WKing you + Sircakez's Cow read is awful, except you've written them out of your pool of potential lynches. So regardless of your alignment our reads are functionally opposites and since you're refusing to explain how you came to any of your reads I think it's way more likely that you're just as full of shit as you were when you were forcing the SS lynch through.

You want to play at being town, you help me lynch scum. You don't try to push more crap that is probably going to hit town.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:22 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Titus, can you take me through the pistachion scumread? I didn't find anything terrible beyond the one post at the end of the day yesterday, the information lynch thing...

Viva, what's changed between today and yesterday to make pistachion better? I seriously don't see a change in her play that warrants any sort of reappraisal from whatever conclusion one drew from her play yesterday?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:35 am

Post by Titus »

@Cerb, The information vote + the lack of follow through does it for me. He's all, Titus looks scummy if SS flips town. Yet, Pistachion doesn't vote for me immediately. He cites "speed wagon" concerns. OK, so where is he now? What is his follow up?

Is he scum looking to ride whoever pushes me? Scum defending his buddies? If Pistachion is town, where is he?

@Viva, Talk about how they might be wking me. I don't see that at all, but it is good to get a dialogue going.

Why is Firebringer "not a priority lynch" if we both agree he could be scum?

What are your thoughts on AI?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:09 am

Post by Drixx »

Vote Count 2.4AlwaysInnocent {0} -
Cerberus v666 {0} -
Viva La Gloria {0} -
Titus
Extrapolated Eagle

PhantomCobalt {1} - Karnage
pistachi0n {0} -
TheCow

Firebringer {1} -
Extrapolated Eagle
, Extrapolated Eagle
SirCakez {0} -
TheCow {2} - SirCakez,
Titus
AlwaysInnocent
, Titus
Titus {4} -
AlwaysInnocent
Viva La Glora
, pistachi0n, Firebringer,
TheCow
, Viva La Gloria,
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
, TheCow
Extrapolated Eagle {1} -
Viva La Gloria
, AlwaysInnocent,
TheCow

Karnage {0} -

Not Voting (2): Cerberus v666, PhantomCobalt

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch or No Lynch.

Deadline is (expired on 2016-02-09 18:00:00) from now, or February 9th, 6:00 PM Eastern (GMT-5).

Prodding: N/A
Replacing: PhantomCobalt

Spoiler: Strikethroughs Removed
Vote Count 2.4AlwaysInnocent {0} -
Cerberus v666 {0} -
Viva La Gloria {0} -
PhantomCobalt {1} - Karnage
pistachi0n {0} -
Firebringer {1} - Extrapolated Eagle
SirCakez {0} -
TheCow {2} - SirCakez, Titus
Titus {4} - pistachi0n, Firebringer, Viva La Gloria, TheCow
Extrapolated Eagle {1} - AlwaysInnocent
Karnage {0} -

Not Voting (2): Cerberus v666, PhantomCobalt

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch or No Lynch.

Deadline is (expired on 2016-02-09 18:00:00) from now, or February 9th, 6:00 PM Eastern (GMT-5).

Prodding: N/A
Replacing: PhantomCobalt

Hey Cool Cats. Starting with this Vote Count you can Click the Spoiler button to see a vote count without the
strikethrough
votes there showing the order people got on and off voting various people. Hopefully that makes it smooth for everyone. Don't be afraid to hit me up if you have any requests, and keep it cool.
Last edited by Drixx on Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:17 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 1221, Titus wrote:@Cerb, The information vote + the lack of follow through does it for me. He's all, Titus looks scummy if SS flips town. Yet, Pistachion doesn't vote for me immediately. He cites "speed wagon" concerns. OK, so where is he now? What is his follow up?

Is he scum looking to ride whoever pushes me? Scum defending his buddies? If Pistachion is town, where is he?

@Viva, Talk about how they might be wking me. I don't see that at all, but it is good to get a dialogue going.

Why is Firebringer "not a priority lynch" if we both agree he could be scum?

What are your thoughts on AI?

Hmm. Well, sure, not voting you immediately is, well, interesting I guess, but you WERE being rushed to the gallows before I asked people to let me read up on you. TheCow then unvoted you, and I read up, and not a whole lot has happened since then. Is Pistachion still not voting you at this point?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:47 am

Post by Drixx »

KickAssAndGiggle has kindly agreed to replace PhantomCobalt. Welcome to the party.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!

Return to “Completed Open Games”