Polyamory

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:23 am

Post by Egg »

Persivul wrote: But I'm old and conservative, so my view probably isn't worth much around here. 

For what it's worth, I'm married and can relate to what you said about your relationship with your wife. My wife and I do everything together. If I want to get a few guys together for a poker game, they know to deal her in. If I'm watching football, she's on the couch next to me. If she makes plans with her friends, I'll ask what time I should be ready. And the whole "paranoia" thing? We just laugh at that.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #884 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:25 am

Post by Egg »

In post 843, Oman wrote:I really did want to see LLD go ham, yeah.

Also, as a guy with no aversion to anal play I find it harder to find chicks who are into it.

*shrug*

If I were to let my wife do it, I'm sure she would but maybe just because I've made such a point for her not to go anywhere near that shit over the years.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #897 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 891, Shadoweh wrote:I will never understand why people put their real information on Facebook.

Yep. Very little of mine is accurate. You can't find me unless we have mutual friends and I don't just go around adding people for no reason. My picture isn't of myself. And I'm probably going to change my name on there soon. I don't include things like job, hometown, etc. And I rarely, if ever, post where I am or will be.

In post 896, xofelf wrote:I just want to take a second to reflect that we're now talking about security questions in the Poly thread.

Carry on.

*shrug*. The butt hole conversation is revivable.

Return to “General Discussion”