Micro 568 - Coordination Mafia (Game over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:44 am

Post by Accountant »

VOTE: Political Clout
Been watching political debates for the past 30 minutes, so you're the first bame that came to mind. Are you rigging the election?
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by Accountant »

VOTE: BROseidon
Choo choo

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:11 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 16, Kaboose wrote:VOTE: accounrtant

Why do you want to choo choo bro?

Why not? Bandwagons are great.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #26 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 18, Trivium wrote:Can you give a more specific answer Accountant?

Bandwagons help get the game going, provide fodder for VCAs(if you're into that) and also place early-game pressure on people.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #43 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:04 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 42, Political Clout wrote:Is this how you proddodge? Or how you inflate your post count?

He's clearly calling you out for your shit.

I haven't made up my mind whether to vote Trivium or Political, but I'll pick one soon.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #74 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:06 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 59, Political Clout wrote:
In post 43, Accountant wrote:
In post 42, Political Clout wrote:Is this how you proddodge? Or how you inflate your post count?

He's clearly calling you out for your shit.

I haven't made up my mind whether to vote Trivium or Political, but I'll pick one soon.

Me posting at least once a day to not get poked is bullshit? Well okay.

nice misrep

VOTE: pc

The way I see it first 3 pages is 99% nonsense, so I'm basically ignoring everything there.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #75 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:08 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 71, Trivium wrote:I'm seeing a pattern here. Kaboose gets onto people for voting PC, and Broseidon backs him up. Im thinking scumteam here. The way kaboose put pressure on dolittle seems to me like he's trying to protect pc. And broseidon bring this way toward kaboose makes me uncomfortable to say the least.

Wait

I changed my mind

VOTE: trivium

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #77 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:41 am

Post by Accountant »

Im not worried about doolittle not contributing info

Im worried about doolitle being a sheep

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #80 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:12 am

Post by Accountant »

Why would you not be worried about someone not contributing info? How would you come to a conclusion about them, ever?

Because I know he's not going to be shitting around all day and will eventually contribute info. I mean he might not but if that happens then I'll vote him then

Meanwhile trivium's 71 chainsaw is fifty times as scummy as a guy sheeping and not contributing which is basically just lazy play

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #82 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:42 am

Post by Accountant »

The way I see it posts can be classified with a crude point system. So 0 would be a null post like "Hi and welcome to the game. Vote Smith because he's the first on the player list!"
-10 might be the player claiming scum with confirmed no jester
+10 would be like revealing as innocent child

So doolittle's not contributing info is a 0 (not minus, its early so i'm cutting him some slack), sheeping is a -1, whereas 71 is like a -3 or -4

That's basically why I think trivium is scummier than doolittle

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #83 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:47 am

Post by Accountant »

Also to add I think Trivium is chainsawing Kaboose to whiteknight dolittle, but trivium accused Kaboose of chainsawing people to whiteknight PC

Might be projection or some shit cause its weird that a guy who's so eagle eyed for white knights can't see that he's blatantly whiteknighting dolittle himself

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychol ... projection

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #98 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:33 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 90, TheCow wrote:VOTE: Trivium
This wagon is real life. PC wagon is also real life. No other wagon is real life rn

Do you do anything but shit around

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #108 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:12 am

Post by Accountant »

Hammer

Triv is scum

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #110 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:28 pm

Post by Accountant »

Why would town wait this long to claim?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (isolation #14) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 106, BROseidon wrote:That said, he was online this morning...

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #114 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by Accountant »

The thing is a lot of the time when I see mafia in a bad spot in previous games they tend to stall for time to 1) make town get tired and maybe unvote them because they won't defend themselves 2) to make the game itself boring and unenjoyable so townies won't be as motivated to play properly(long term grind is a thing).

On the other hand a townie has every motivation to hurry up and defend himself so the game can move forward and they can lynch real scum before the day ends.

That in a nutshell is why I hate Trivium's non responses

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #115 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by Accountant »

+ if what Ricastle said is correct (ricastle I would like to hear reasoning tomorrow please) and there are 3 maf then scum!trivium has even more reason to delay, to let his partners set up a code or signal for NK coordination.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:14 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 116, TheCow wrote:I'm back. The grass is about as long as when I had left it last. Who would have guessed.

So do you agree with me when I say Trivium is stalling for time and should be hammered asap?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:33 pm

Post by Accountant »

just end it please

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #129 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:57 pm

Post by Accountant »

VOTE: DrDolittle

Not solid vote, but currently Dolittle is at the top of my shit list because scum chainsaw defended him early on.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #134 (isolation #20) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:42 am

Post by Accountant »

Can someone explain the PC wagon

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #182 (isolation #21) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by Accountant »

Waiting for PC before I make my claim. My scum pool is either PC or Kaboose. NOT ruling out baller Cow as scum, but I don't think it's likely enough to be worth pursuing today.

I've noticed everyone didn't even bother considering BROseidon and me as scum candidates. Why is that?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #184 (isolation #22) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:47 pm

Post by Accountant »

VOTE: Political Clout
Will unvote if/when he finally shows up and claims. The longer he takes to claim the more likely it is that he's mafia trying to think of a good claim.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #186 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:24 am

Post by Accountant »

With everything Cow just got right about NM, you have to assume they're town too.

Dangerous assumption. I don't think it's terribly uncommon for a Bodyguard to be self-serving and not use his ability(because he believes he can contribute more to the town more than anyone else, and thus has no business protecting people).

If Cow is scum, he may well have decided to take an all or nothing gamble at 5v1, and hope to pull off a clutch play by being "conftown".

HOWEVER. I don't think this to be
likely
. It's just something to consider, because I have seen games lost due to people marking a scum as conftown too early. Remember, nobody is confirmed short of a flip or investigative role.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #191 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:06 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 188, BROseidon wrote:
In post 186, Accountant wrote:Dangerous assumption. I don't think it's terribly uncommon for a Bodyguard to be self-serving and not use his ability(because he believes he can contribute more to the town more than anyone else, and thus has no business protecting people).

While you're right w/o context, not_mafia thinking that he's been/would be a bigger impact on this game than you, Ricastle, or me after days 1 and 2 would be fairly egotistical.

1) There are egostical players here.
2) It's an all or nothing gamble. Scum!Cow 1v5 is _fucked_ if he doesn't pull something out of his hat.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #198 (isolation #25) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:06 pm

Post by Accountant »

what is love

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (isolation #26) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:26 am

Post by Accountant »

baby don't hurt me

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #204 (isolation #27) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:41 am

Post by Accountant »

no more

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (isolation #28) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:20 pm

Post by Accountant »

You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When skies are gray
You never know dear
How much I love you
Oh please don't take my sunshine away

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (isolation #29) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by Accountant »

Now watch me whip
Watch me nene
Watch me whip whip
Watch me nene

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (isolation #30) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:33 am

Post by Accountant »

X | _ | O
----------
_ | X | _
----------
_ | _ | _

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (isolation #31) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:21 am

Post by Accountant »

X | _ | O
----------
_ | X | X
----------
_ | _ | O

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (isolation #32) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:53 am

Post by Accountant »

X | _ | O
----------
X | X | X
----------
O | _ | O

X wins.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #297 (isolation #33) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:45 pm

Post by Accountant »

I'm a VT. Give me a moment to catch up, please.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #298 (isolation #34) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:49 pm

Post by Accountant »

NL is optimal. No idea why BRO didn't want

Mod: Can mafia target themselves?

Just making sure Cow didn't shoot himself for towncred since he knows the BG is on him.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (isolation #35) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:50 pm

Post by Accountant »

VOTE: NL

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #301 (isolation #36) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:01 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 300, TheCow wrote:
In post 298, Accountant wrote:NL is optimal. No idea why BRO didn't want

Mod: Can mafia target themselves?

Just making sure Cow didn't shoot himself for towncred since he knows the BG is on him.

Wouldn't I just, you know, target the BG?

No, because if you shoot yourself the BG still dies, but you look good due to your name being sent in.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (isolation #37) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:59 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 302, Kaboose wrote:
In post 273, BROseidon wrote:Especially 6-3 where apparently town just gets a tracker and bg.

Hey I'm confirmed town and I want to lynch this today and just go for it please.

Why?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (isolation #38) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:57 am

Post by Accountant »

It's improbable but not impossible that Cow is scum. Here's what would have happened if he had.

1) Cow wakes up Day 3 realizing both his mafia buddies are dead. He realizes he needs to pull some amazing gambit to confirm himself as town and win.

Note that he has done something very similar(claiming Sheriff as Serial Killer) in a recent game on the Salem forums. I can't remember the exact game but he fake guiltied Exacerbated/K1llthestory hydra iirc

2) NM claims BG - Cow takes an all or nothing gamble and bets that NM is too egoistical to protect anyone.

3) Cow claims tracker with results on BG.

4) Cow requests protection from NM - NM confirms.

5) Cow submits his own name as NK - need mod to confirm if this would work.

If I were forced to lynch right now I'd pick BRO, but I've seen too many games lost because scum became "confirmed" to throw this one away with a quickhammer.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #328 (isolation #39) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by Accountant »

I'm leaning towards BRO purely because of the unlikeliness of Cow's Amazing Gambit(even given his salem meta). I'm unsure if that massclaim(which was started by BRO) was townie or scummy. On one hand scum usually doesn't start massclaims, on the other it didn't really help town and outed the PRs.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (isolation #40) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:58 am

Post by Accountant »

Wow guys NL didnt even get to claim and you hammered him :'(

Rest in peace No Lynch 2016-2016

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #336 (isolation #41) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:31 pm

Post by Accountant »

VOTE: BROseidon
Mafia fmpov

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #354 (isolation #42) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by Accountant »

No idea why I didn't get lynched on policy for lynching 2 scum in a row - this setup encourages bussing.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #356 (isolation #43) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:26 pm

Post by Accountant »

I agree: he was obvtown.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (isolation #44) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:34 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 357, RadiantCowbells wrote:Well, that's what happens when your PRs are assigned to TheCow and NotMafia.

hahahaha

That's mean

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #361 (isolation #45) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:34 pm

Post by Accountant »

Honestly I'm impressed at Ricastle catching trivium's slip

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”