Mini 1748: ClownTardis Mafia - GAME OVER!

Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:58 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 1574, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1573, Rift Adrift wrote:
The game will end in a tie if all teams intentionally choose not to lynch/kill twice in a row.

If scum submit a kill that fails, will that count towards this rule?

That theoretical circumstance wouldn't be an intentional choice not to kill.
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:32 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Well in that case we have two options:

1) We could force scum not to be a dick and choose to lynch no one.

OR

2) We could try to kill someone today - perhaps not being dick townies.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:33 am

Post by BROseidon »

I think we should lynch today.

VOTE: not_maf
Plottin Kittehs
Plottin Kittehs
Goon
Plottin Kittehs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:25 am

Post by Plottin Kittehs »

I agree.

VOTE: Not_Mafia

--P
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:28 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Incorrect
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:23 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

VC 7.2
Not_Mafia
(2): BROseidon, Plottin Kittehs
No Lynch
(1): Not_Mafia

Not Voting
(1): KuroiXHF

With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline: February 24, Midnight US Eastern Time
Countdown: (expired on 2016-02-23 21:00:00)

Mod Notes:

:]
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:23 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Incorrect isn't a defense. Considering that I have a vote that would lynch you, I'd suggest trying a bit harder.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:26 am

Post by BROseidon »

Cool so I was right about Kuroi being town this whole time.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:29 am

Post by BROseidon »

I don't really have anything else to say at this point.

Kuroi, if you have any questions for me, shoot, but otherwise I'm not really changing stances at this point.
Plottin Kittehs
Plottin Kittehs
Goon
Plottin Kittehs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:44 am

oh, good.

I'm happy with our vote. If you need anything, let us know.

--P
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:48 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I'll be waiting for a response and reviewing all the posts. However, if you remember our other (and now completed game), PhantomCobalt's dodgy style is not something I appreciate, regardless of meta.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:26 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Actually, I do have a question, Plottin Kittehs:

You just voted. You're a smart guy and must know that Not Mafia wouldn't vote for himself. That would mean that I'm the only guy to vote for him. If you're a townie, wouldn't you express some sort of fear that the vote would be left to me and I could hammer a vote on someone else and essentially win the game for myself?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:01 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Also, looking back at my posts, where I found out Not Mafia roleblocked me, I'm becoming more confident that he's town. The fact is that we know that he can roleblock. If we have a mafia roleblocker, wouldn't claiming to have a power role be somewhat of a risky play? I don't see him as someone who does those risky plays.

For the rest of this post, I'm looking to Davsto and who was critical of him:
Day One - - Broseidon voted him. He kept that vote on him for most of the day. During that time, Not Mafia voted Rob and Plottin Kittehs voted Persuvil.
Broseidon was also prodded on
, Not Mafia switched to Adaptive Heap.
, Not Mafia and Plottin Kittehs switched to Soren.
, Not Mafia votes Rob, and with no explanation... no... nothing.

Day Two:
Not Mafia starts the day by voting someone he didn't vote in Day One.
BROseidon votes Davsto again. I can't help but WIFOM myself - is this scum distancing themselves or is he the towniest town in all the town?
As of this post, Plottin Kittehs spoke half a dozen times but haven't voted back on his last vote of Day One. Why haven't you voted, if you were more sure of Soren being scum than anyone else?
Not Mafia considers one of Davsto's posts the scummiest he's ever heard but didn't elaborate.
, Plottin Kittehs hammers Davsto.

So here's what I'm getting for these people:
Broseidon: There's been barely any time for not going onto Davsto. For this game, he's probably been the towniest person to me. In fact, I only have such a scum vibe from him as I do because he seems so town. He's making me think something has to be wrong.
Not Mafia: His scumminess is very apparent. He dodges, doesn't explain himself and creates such an untrustworthy face to us all. As it pertains to Davsto, they had little interaction other than calling him super scummy right before he died.
Plottin Kittehs: As I've said to him at the end game of our last game together, I worry about him because I find him as such a good player that I'm not sure I'd be able to catch him as scum. As it pertains to the game, he hasn't voted Davsto at all, up until the hammer. I'd like to think that if he was scum, he'd have voted him earlier. Combine that with the question I still have for him, I'm a bit undecided.

All I can say right now with relative certainty, is that I don't see myself voting Broseidon today.
Plottin Kittehs
Plottin Kittehs
Goon
Plottin Kittehs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:04 am

That fear was a large part of what held me back from voting yesterday. I knew you were very likely to be town because of the role interactions. You were roleblocked on a night that there was a kill. A person who is roleblocked cannot use their night actions, including the factional kill, so if a kill went through it meant that you didn't do it and that makes you town.

This is true regardless of not mafia's alignment: if not mafia was town, then he would have no reason to lie about his action and say he roleblocked you when he didn't, so if you're clear then you're clear. If not mafia is scum, then you're town for sure.

In Davsto's role PM, it says that his kill can't be blocked or protected against. A roleblock wouldn't have stopped Davsto from doing the kill, but that's an unusual power to have. If the other scum also had this power then they could kill even if they were roleblocked. But we have a little bit of evidence that this is not the case: Rob13 was killed, and he could have been lynched instead. That shows that the last scum was afraid of his jailkeep ability, so Rob could have probably stopped their kill.

These are all strong hints that you're town, but I know that approaching the game this way is difficult, and it's less satisfying than catching someone for their behaviour.

I was fairly sure that Not Mafia was scum but I wanted to be able to have a behaviour reason for townreading you, not just a reason based on roles, and I did have lingering doubts about your behaviour, because you were scumhunting more vigorously in the newbie game, so I talked to myself for a little while in the neighbourhood to try to sort out my head about what I thought of you and it helped. I went back over your ISO in that game and thought about how you'd played there and how you were playing here and I realised that I could see some of the ways that game affected you here.

For example you were fairly quickly to vote in LYLO in that game but people yelled at you for it and then you unvoted and they yelled at you some more because they were dumb and I could see the way that was influencing your MYLO play here, and the same thing happened to me in my first non newbie game: I made a mistake with my vote in my newbie game because it was after midnight and I couldn't count, and I lynched a power role by mistake. In the large I was playing in I was suddenly very voteshy and wouldn't vote because I had just learnt that voting was dangerous. I felt that your hesitation in voting not mafia, was townier than not because I think as scum it'd be easier for you to just continue pushing him.

Also, yesterDay, when I wasn't voting, you didn't take any steps to try to convince me to vote for not mafia even though I was clearly leaning in that direction. You seemed more like you were figuring things out than in a hurry to get somewhere. If you were scum, you were hitting a lot of the right notes of looking like a town player figuring things out, many of which I didn't get right my first time being scum in LYLO.

I also felt like posts like reminded me of the unselfconscious joking you did earlier in the newbie game.

Also, I rely pretty heavily on my ISO mapping for my own scumhunting, and not mafia's ISO is more worrying than yours is. He pushed Dav a tiny bit early on but mostly left him alone, came back to naked vote him when it looked inevitable that he was being lynched but otherwise didn't interact with him. You were pushing Davsto more, and you were pushing him with your vote too and trying to get him lynched on day 1, in spite of Davsto having a ridiculously overpowered role.

I made this a day or so ago but I didn't post it because it was mostly just for myself:

not mafia 1513
Broseidon
| | | = = | |

Kuroi
+ + + + | | = - | - - | |

Plottin Kittehs
= | | | = | + = = |

Frozen Angel
= = = - = =

Shiro

Davsto
-? = | v - -

Cheetory6/faq2
- = | =

Soren
v v | | v =

Rob13
-v = = v - = | = - - | ✝

Aristophanes
| | | v v = = - =

Adaptive Heap
- -v - - - - - | - - - - = - - | | =

Aeronaut/RC/Pers
+ + = = = = = + + | | | ✝

In the end, a person can't be 100% sure, even if you take the full 2 weeks to look at everything, though I've gone that route some times in the past. But there were enough signs that you were town and enough signs that not mafia was scum that it seemed worth the risk to me.

pedit: I see your other post, will respond to it in a new post.

--P
Plottin Kittehs
Plottin Kittehs
Goon
Plottin Kittehs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:59 am

I think this post explains much of my behaviour on day 2:

In post 1107, Plottin Kittehs wrote: i'm about 22 pages behind in this game (currently 81 pages behind on my games sitewide, haven't been well, starting to get better. This will be the day phase I get caught up I think!)

I had some health stuff going on starting from the 29th of December through the first week of January and during that time:
  • the scum game that I was playing in ballooned to a zillion pages and people were tunnelling my buddy for no reason and it was terrible (no, really, the entire case on him was "mentioned his girlfriend too many times")
  • I was in LYLO in my other town game and I had hammer vote and that was also terrible
  • this game got a bunch of pages too but it was less important than LYLO or ICing or my scumgame.
  • and all of a sudden I was about 80 pages behind sitewide and hopelessly lost.

The only game I managed to stay current in was the newbie game.

I lost the LYLO game on the 9th of January, didn't manage to reread the thread after all, voted wrong.

I lost the scum game on the 15th of January: my buddy was lynched day 1 and I was vigged night 1 and that was the end of it and all I felt was relief that I didn't have to read that 90 page game after all.

I was scumreading Soren but I remember liking Soren's response to my pressure on him on day 1 and I was wanting to talk with Mala about it because she's played with him before and hydraed with him so I thought she could read him better.

We were pushing Davsto with our words as early as and and . If you ctrl-f our ISO for "dav", you'll see what I mean.

I've been scum together with newer players before and I wouldn't have let a scumbuddy with such a powerful role get into the kind of trouble Davsto got into: I would have been encouraging him in private and giving him advice and working together with him to help him pretend to scumhunt, writing posts for him to reword in his own writing voice, whatever was necessary. I would have given him more space to try to get his head into the game than I did.

In History Mafia, both of my scumbuddies were newbies and one of them was 11 years old and he was absolutely adorable but he did not know how to townpost at all and started attracting some negative attention and I taught him how to look town and everyone townread him and nobody suspected he was being coached, and he was just a mafia goon. I townread and defended him in public and tutored him in private. I would have done all of those things and more for Davsto in this game if I were scum.

Sometimes I bus and sometimes I don't but this game my primary strategy would be getting Davsto to be widely townread to pre-empt any need for bussing.

It is okay that you are wary of me, but what is surprising is that not mafia isn't more wary of me. We were scum together recently. I bussed him with puppy pictures and then I spent two weeks in LYLO putting on a town show for nacho and then I won.

--P
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:31 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

The boss is around so I got to get off this for an hour or two. However, BROseidon, please reflect on this. I'm curious as to your opinions on PK and NM.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Fuck. I had a long post for this and I pressed preview and then MafiaScum must have timed out. It's pissing me off and I really don't feel like retyping everything, so I'm waiting on Not Mafia's response.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 1590, KuroiXHF wrote:The boss is around so I got to get off this for an hour or two. However, BROseidon, please reflect on this. I'm curious as to your opinions on PK and NM.

I've had a super hard townread on PK the entire game. My track record of reading Mala is super good, and even with having recently taken time off I pegged her super quickly as scum in Wedding Invitational mafia. Her posts this game have screamed town to me, although she's been in the thread far less than I'd have liked (although she doesn't ~really~ lurk as scum). I've also been town reading Plotinus - I've broadly liked his approach and analytics this game, and the level of effort he's put in the past 2 day phases in particular when it would have been pretty unnecessary of scum-him to do so makes me further think he's town.

Not Mafia I didn't really ever have much of an opinion on, and at this point it's kind of PoE. The fact that, mechanically speaking, he has to be scum unless there's a second strongman-type ability left in play also makes me feel good about this.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Let's do it then:

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:17 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

VC 7.3
Not_Mafia
(3): BROseidon, Plottin Kittehs, KuroiXHF
No Lynch
(1): Not_Mafia

Not Voting
(0):
None.

With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline: February 24, Midnight US Eastern Time
Countdown: (expired on 2016-02-23 21:00:00)

Mod Notes:

:]

A lynch has been achieved!

Babel-17
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:25 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

Flip and flavor is going to be delayed about a half hour. Sorry for the inconvenience...Please hold!

Babel-17
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:19 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

The day has been short, and well...possibly sweet. You watch the other doctors pace, eyes down, in deep thought as you one by one come to the same conclusion. You open your mouth to say what you are all thinking, when ANOTHER damned rift opens up. This time, the only real difference between what's on this side and what's on
that
side is the sky. Through the rift, the other sky looks much less crowded.

And it might be just a little bit more sandy. A hot wind blows through the rift, salting your face with a sudden rime of grit.

Definitely more sandy. You inhale the strangely scented air. Cinnamon? Nutmeg? Something like that.

An incredible rumbling growl of a sound grows louder and and louder, until it's deafening. And the spicy scent now seems to almost burn your eyes and lungs.

Not_Mafia, with the insatiable curiosity common to you in all your incarnations, leaps through the rift to have a look around. He points at a far off cloud of dust. "it's some sort of factory!", he cries.

The sand directly the other side of the rift suddenly sinks, and then explodes upward.

A huge beast rises out of its sand, it's flaming maw lined with endless concentric rings of crystaline teeth. The spicy scent is overwhelming, and emanates directly from the creature's maw. It passes directly over Not_Mafia, it's long, segmented serpentine body looping upward and then back down into the depths of the sand. When it passes, there is nothing on the sand.

“Bless the Maker and His water.
Bless the coming and going of Him.
May His passage cleanse the world.
May He keep the world for His people.”

You intone.

One of you laughs, "The spice must flow!"

The rift snaps shut.

Not_Mafia was The Sixth Doctor,
Time Lord And Master (Jack of All Trades)

Spoiler:
Welcome!

You are:

The Sixth Doctor
Time Lord and Master

Your Abilities:

-
The Doctor's Weapon
: Your voice and your vote
-
The Moment
: You have stolen one of the Time Lords' most precious artifacts, The Moment, to end the atrocity that is the Time War. This legendary relic has conferred powers upon you far beyond that of any normal Gallifreyan. Each night, you can select one of the following abilities to use. You must use all abilities once before reusing any of them:
-
Infinite Sight
: You may target a player and learn their alignment.
-
No More
: You may target a player and prevent them from using any night action they may have that night, including kills.
-
Invisible Surveillance
: You may target a player and learn who (if anyone) visits them that night. You won't learn what action was used upon your target. In addition, this action is undetectable by other players.

Your Win Condition:

You win when all threats to the Space-Time Continuum have been eliminated.

You realize that it was Plottin Kittehs who laughed. Their Fourth Doctorish visage, signature scarf and all, melts away, leaving a different figure altogether.

Plottin Kitteh is The Master,
Unstable Nemesis Reborn

Spoiler:
Welcome!

You are:

The Master
Unstable Nemesis, Reborn

Your Abilities:

Archangel Network
: You've surreptitiously taken over the world through a network of satellites. Nothing escapes your notice. As such, you've learned to flawlessly emulate human behavior, allowing you to speak and vote.
Time Lord Regeneration
: No matter how many times they try, the peasants simply aren't strong enough to keep you down. You are immune to kills at night.
The Human Race, ReMastered
: You have re-engineered the human race in your image, indistinguishable from your current reincarnation. With almost seven billion copies, who's to say who the real Master is? HA HA! You can't be tracked, watched, or cop-investigated.
Laser Screwdriver
: So much better than sonic. Who uses
sonic
anymore? Your kill can't be blocked or protected against.
Unstable Body
: That wretched widow of yours has killed you not once, but twice! It wasn't enough to just
shoot
you, she had to bollocks up your resurrection as well! Now you've got this lightning shooting out of every orifice day and night. Each night, you must choose two players to motivate. The next night (or day if they have a daytime action) they will be able to perform two of any action they may have. You cannot choose yourself or your partner.

Factional Abilities

- You can perform the night kill and still use your regular ability.
- Your partner is
Player B

- You and
Player B
have a factional Private Thread here. You can use the private thread during the day as well as at night.
- You know that the Fourth Doctor is not in the game
- You can request a fake town role PM and we will craft one for you.

Your Win Condition:

You win when the
Daleks
purge the Universe of all non-Dalek life or nothing can prevent that from happening.

The
Daleks
Plottin Kitteh
and Davros...I mean
Davsto!
...have won!

Babel-17
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:20 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

Role PMs

Spoiler: Doctors
First Doctor
Welcome!

You are:

The First Doctor
Art Connoisseur

Your Abilities:

-
The Doctor's Weapon
-
TARDIS Fire Sale
: You stole a TARDIS from a museum, but you neglected to notice that it was being used as storage for Surrealistic art! Being the connoisseur you are you know this garbage has no right to be in your precious starship. Each night, you can select a painting or sculpture that you feel is representative of Surrealism and send to your moderator. This piece of art will be anonymously delivered to a player of your choice.

Your Win Condition:

Second Doctor
Welcome!

You are:

The Second Doctor
Cosmic Hobo (Jack of All Trades)

Your Abilities:

-
The Doctor's Weapon
-
Wield the TARDIS
: The TARDIS is a wonderful, nearly magical creation with a will of its own. However, it was meant to be piloted by not one but six, and as such you cannot control its abilities so well as you would like. Each night, you may select two players. Those players will become the target of one of the following abilities:
-
Scan for Skill
: Determine if one player's role is vanilla or not.
-
Scan for DNA
: Targets two players. Determines if both players share an alignment or not.
-
Scan for History
: you can target a dead player and learn the names of every player who targeted that player during the game while they were alive. The list of players will be in random order.
-
Foresee the Future
: During the Night phase you will be given information about the night kill(s) if any. You will be given four hours after the conclusion of the night phase to devise a headliner regarding what transpired which will be posted inside the moderator's Daybreak post.
-
Formulate Technology
: Your TARDIS will create a new and improved sonic screwdriver which you will then give to one player.

If the ability selected targets only one player, the first player you select will be chosen. If the Scan for History ability is selected you will be asked for one dead player's name. Each ability will only occur once. Once all abilities have been used you may use any ability freely.

Your Win Condition:

Third Doctor
Welcome!

You are:

The Third Doctor
Gallifreyan Sentinel

Your Abilities:

-
The Doctor's Weapon
-
Venusian Aikido
: You are the protector of the known universe and it is your job to defend yourself and those you protect. Each night, you can target a player and slam them into a jail cell. That player will not be able to perform a night action (should they have one) and will be protected from being night killed.

Your Win Condition:

Fifth Doctor
Welcome!

You are:

The Fifth Doctor
Incorrigible Dapper Abductor

Your Abilities:

-
The Doctor's Weapon
-
Chic Sanctuary
: There isn't a suit in the universe that you don't shine in. Your dapper attire is not only stylish, it confers immunity to night kills upon you.
-
Impulsive Abductor
: You love the people of Earth perhaps a little too much. You have an addiction to stealing them away for a capers in other times and places. Each night you kidnap another player. Both you and the other player are immune to all roles that target a player, including kills. You have no control over when this ability activates nor whom it targets.

Your Win Condition:

Sixth Doctor
Welcome!

You are:

The Sixth Doctor
Time Lord and Master

Your Abilities:

-
The Doctor's Weapon
-
The Moment
: You have stolen one of the Time Lords' most precious artifacts, The Moment, to end the atrocity that is the Time War. This legendary relic has conferred powers upon you far beyond that of any normal Gallifreyan. Each night, you can select one of the following abilities to use. You must use all abilities once before reusing any of them:
-
Infinite Sight
: You may target a player and learn their alignment.
-
No More
: You may target a player and prevent them from using any night action they may have that night, including kills.
-
Invisible Surveillance
: You may target a player and learn who (if anyone) visits them that night. You won't learn what action was used upon your target. In addition, this action is undetectable by other players.

Your Win Condition:

Seventh Doctor
Welcome!

You are:

The Seventh Doctor
Intergalactic Constant

Your Abilities:

-
The Doctor's Weapon
-
Spread the Word
: You have traveled to worlds beyond counting and times beyond reckoning. Throughout all the cosmos there remains but one constant: The Doctor. Your presence is noted throughout history and your words and deeds recorded whether you realize it or not. Once during each day phase and night phase, you can give the moderator a message of your choice to be posted anonymously in the game thread.

Your Win Condition:

Eighth Doctor
Welcome!

You are:

The Eighth Doctor
Essential Treasure

Your Abilities:

-
The Doctor's Weapon
-
Unmistakable Presence
: You are the Doctor. All know you. Your role is known to exist at the start of the game.
-
Gaping Hole in the Universe
: You have saved millions, if not billions over your years. Planets were saved, genocides prevented, influences altered all thanks to you. Your loss would be the single greatest tragedy in the history of the universe. If you die, the following day phase will be skipped, resulting in 2 consecutive night phases.

Your Win Condition:

Ninth Doctor
Welcome!

You are:

The Ninth Doctor
Tormented Agent of the Shadow Proclamation

Your Abilities:

-
The Doctor's Weapon
-
Time Traveling Mercenary
: You've realized that the Shadow Proclamation is the only thing preventing outright war in most of the known universe. To distract yourself from the hell that was the Time War you have taken a job for them in which you discover evil before it wreaks havoc. Each night, you may choose one player. If that player is a Serial Killer you will receive a "Guilty" result. If not you will receive an "Innocent" result.
-
Tormented Past
: You've just returned from the horrors of the Time War. Two races hell bent on mutual extinction and you were the agent of more destruction than any of them. Tormented by your past, you cannot help but plead with others in an attempt to justify your crimes. If the
Time Traveling Mercenary
ability is used the player you target will be informed that you targeted them.

Your Win Condition:

Tenth Doctor
Welcome!

You are:

The Tenth Doctor
Purveyor of Minions

Your Abilities:

-
The Doctor's Weapon
-
Allons-y, Alonzo!
: Your companion is the only reason you didn't fall into madness long ago. You pick your followers with the utmost care as the wrong qualities will most certainly destroy you. You can select another player to become your neighbor. You will have a neighborhood with that player for as long as you both survive. You may not use this ability if you are already in a neighborhood.

Your Win Condition:

Eleventh Doctor
Welcome!

You are:

The Eleventh Doctor
Art Redistributor

Your Abilities:

-
The Doctor's Weapon
-
Ransack the Louvre
: Your have an obsession with Renaissance France and particularly Baroque art and architecture. Feeling that this glorious transcendence of expression should not be limited to one time or place you rob the Louvre museum and redistribute the art to other planets and times. Each night, you can select a painting or sculpture that you feel is representative of the Baroque Period and send it to your moderator. This will be anonymously sent to another player of your choice.

Your Win Condition:

Twelfth Doctor
Welcome!

You are:

The Twelfth Doctor
UNIT Mentalist

Your Abilities:

-
The Doctor's Weapon
-
Piercing Gaze
: You've been around for over 1300 years. In that time you've gained an almost psychic ability to understand another's motivations. You have decided to wield this power for the good of the inhabitants of Earth via the organization UNIT. Each night you can target a player. If the player is a serial killer you will receive a "Guilty" result. Otherwise an "Innocent" result will be returned.

Your Win Condition:

Spoiler: Daleks
Dalek Motivator
Welcome!

You are:

The Master
Unstable Nemesis, Reborn

Your Abilities:

Archangel Network
: You've surreptitiously taken over the world through a network of satellites. Nothing escapes your notice. As such, you've learned to flawlessly emulate human behavior, allowing you to speak and vote.
Time Lord Regeneration
: No matter how many times they try, the peasants simply aren't strong enough to keep you down. You are immune to kills at night.
The Human Race, ReMastered
: You have re-engineered the human race in your image, indistinguishable from your current reincarnation. With almost seven billion copies, who's to say who the real Master is? HA HA! You can't be tracked, watched, or cop-investigated.
Laser Screwdriver
: So much better than sonic. Who uses
sonic
anymore? Your kill can't be blocked or protected against.
Unstable Body
: That wretched widow of yours has killed you not once, but twice! It wasn't enough to just
shoot
you, she had to bollocks up your resurrection as well! Now you've got this lightning shooting out of every orifice day and night. Each night, you must choose two players to motivate. The next night (or day if they have a daytime action) they will be able to perform two of any action they may have. You cannot choose yourself or your partner.

Factional Abilities

- You can perform the night kill and still use your regular ability.
- Your partner is
Player B

- You and
Player B
have a factional Private Thread here. You can use the private thread during the day as well as at night.
- You know that the Fourth Doctor is not in the game
- You can request a fake town role PM and we will craft one for you.

Your Win Condition:

You win when the
Daleks
purge the Universe of all non-Dalek life or nothing can prevent that from happening.

Dalek Emperor
Welcome!

You are:

Davros
Kaled Scientific Elite

Your Abilities:

Time Lord Experience
: You've been fighting the Time Lords, particularly the Doctor, over space and time for centuries. You know everything about them, their stratagems, their weapons, their numbers, even their thoughts and beliefs. You can emulate them perfectly, allowing you to use your voice and your vote as if you were one of them.
Eternal Creator
: You've kept yourself alive through scientific means for centuries. And you have an army of Daleks. Really, who's going to kill you? You are immune to night kills.
Death By Proxy
: You never act personally, you're too important and frail for that. Your agents and creations, the Daleks, carry out your will throughout the known universe. You can't be tracked, watched, or cop-investigated.
Finest Weapons of War
: You were born for war. As your body could not handle the rigors of physical warfare you turned your significant mental prowess to developing weapons to utterly annihilate your enemies. Your kill can't be blocked or protected against.
Bound by Blood
: Some of your technology has been stolen by your enemies and re-purposed for use against you and your Dalek horde. What they don't know, however, is that all of your creations are tied to your life force and that they will be rendered ineffective upon your death. While you live, you enable certain actions.

Factional Abilities

- You can perform the night kill.
- Your partner is
Player A

- You and
Player A
- You know that the War Doctor is not in the game
- You can request a fake town role PM and I will craft one for you.

Your Win Condition:

You win when the
Daleks
purge the Universe of all non-Dalek life, or nothing can prevent that from happening.

The randomly rolled role assignments:

Randomized Role List

First Doctor
Third Doctor
Eleventh Doctor
Ninth Doctor
Davros
The Master
Sixth Doctor
Seventh Doctor
Tenth Doctor
Twelfth Doctor
Fifth Doctor
Second Doctor
Eighth Doctor

Randomized Player List

Soren
Rob13
Shiro
KuroiXHF
Davsto
Plottin Kittehs
MormonCoffee
FA_Q2
BROseidon
Persivul
Frozen Angel
Aristophanes
Adaptive Heap

Randomized Players and Roles

Soren - First Doctor
Rob13 - Third Doctor
Shiro - Eleventh Doctor (Revised due to PM glitch)
KuroiXHF - Ninth Doctor
Davsto - Davros
Plottin Kittehs - The Master (Revised due to PM glitch)
MormonCoffee - Sixth Doctor
FA_Q2 - Seventh Doctor
BROseidon - Tenth Doctor
Persivul - Twelfth Doctor
Frozen Angel - Fifth Doctor
Aristophanes - Second Doctor
Adaptive Heap - Eighth Doctor

Players and Roles in Sign-Up Order

Adaptive Heap - Eighth Doctor
Plottin Kittehs - The Master (Revised due to PM glitch)
Davsto - Davros
MormonCoffee - Sixth Doctor
FA_Q2 - Seventh Doctor
KuroiXHF - Ninth Doctor
Aristophanes - Second Doctor
Soren - First Doctor
Rob13 - Third Doctor
Persivul - Twelfth Doctor
Frozen Angel - Fifth Doctor
Shiro - Eleventh Doctor (revised due to PM glitch)
BROseidon - Tenth Doctor

Day and Night Actions

Day 1

BROseidon - Tenth Doctor (Neighborizer) - Plottin Kittehs (succeeds, starts N1)
Cheetory - Seventh Doctor (Courier) - none submitted

Night 1

Town

Soren - First Doctor (Art Connoisseur) - sends http://webneel.com/daily/sites/default/ ... -gyuri.jpg to Plottin Kittehs
fails because of jailkeep)

Rob13 - Third Doctor (Jailkeeper) - Jailkeeps Soren
Shiro - Eleventh Doctor (Art Redistributor) - sends https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... edited.jpg to RC/Aeronaut
KuroiXHF - Ninth Doctor (Loud FBI Agent) - Aeronaut (aeronaut is told he was targeted by KuroiXHF)
Not_Mafia - Sixth Doctor (srs joat) - Infinite Sight (cop) -investigates Shiro (learns Shiro is town)
Aeronaut
RadiantCowbell
- Twelfth Doctor (FBI Agent) - investigates Cheetory (learns Cheetory is not SK)
Frozen Angel - Fifth Doctor (kidnapper) -

Aristophanes - Second Doctor (clowncar joat) - Parity-cop Aeronaut and Rob13 (learns they are the same alignment
Adaptive Heap - Eighth Doctor (BP) - no active ability

Daleks

Davsto - Davros - (Enabler):
Plottin Kittehs - The Master: Kills Shiro, Motivates BROseidon, Adaptive Heap

Day 2

Night 2

Town

Soren - First Doctor (Art Connoisseur) - sends http://fantasyinspiration.com/wp-conten ... lla-10.jpg to Rob13 (fails because jailkeep)
Rob13 - Third Doctor (Jailkeeper) - Jailkeeps Soren
Shiro - Eleventh Doctor (Art Redistributor) -

KuroiXHF - Ninth Doctor (Loud FBI Agent) - Targets Not_Mafia (fails because roleblock)
Not_Mafia - Sixth Doctor (srs joat) - No More (roleblock): targets KuroiXHF
Cheetory - Seventh Doctor (Courier) - ?
Aeronaut (FBI Agent)
RadiantCowbell
- targets Rob13

Aristophanes - Second Doctor (clowncar joat) - Scan for Skill (random): targets Aeronaut and Rob13, gets
Foresee the Future

Daleks

Plottin Kittehs - The Master: Kills Cheetory6, Motivates aeronaut (succeeds), adaptive heap (fails)
Night 3

Town

BROseidon Tenth Doctor (Neighborizer) - none while Plottin Kittehs are alive, so none!
Soren - First Doctor (Art Connoisseur) -

Rob13 - Third Doctor (Jailkeeper) - targets KuroiXHF

KuroiXHF - Ninth Doctor (Loud FBI Agent) - Plottin Kittehs
Not_Mafia - Sixth Doctor (srs joat) - watches Rob13
Cheetory - Seventh Doctor (Courier) -

Aeronaut (FBI Agent)
RadiantCowbell
- targets Adaptive Heap, Aristophanes

Aristophanes - Second Doctor (clowncar joat) - Scan for History (Cheetory, Davsto) randomized to: Scan for History (will fire on Cheetory)

Daleks

Plottin Kittehs - The Master - Kills Rob13, motivates Aeronaut, Aristophanes

Night 4

Town

BROseidon Tenth Doctor (Neighborizer) - none while Plottin Kittehs are alive, so none!

Rob13 - Third Doctor (Jailkeeper)

KuroiXHF - Ninth Doctor (Loud FBI Agent) - Plottin Kittehs
Not_Mafia - Sixth Doctor (srs joat) - cops Aeronaut

Aeronaut (FBI Agent)
RadiantCowbell
- targets Adaptive Heap, Aristophanes

Aristophanes - Second Doctor (clowncar joat) -

Daleks

Plottin Kittehs - The Master - Kills Adaptive Heap, motivates Aeronaut, KuroiXFH

Yes, end night 4 early: Adaptive Heap, BROseidon, Not_Mafia

Night 5

Town

KuroiXHF - Ninth Doctor (Loud FBI Agent) - BROseidon
Not_Mafia - Sixth Doctor (srs joat) - roleblocks Plottin Kittehs (succeeds on motivate, fails on kill)

Aeronaut (FBI Agent)
RadiantCowbell
- targets Plottin Kittehs, KuroiXHF

Daleks

Plottin Kittehs - The Master - Kills Aeronaut, motivates Aeronaut, KuroiXFH

Yes, end night 5 early: Not_Mafia, BROseidon

Night 6

Town

KuroiXHF - Ninth Doctor (Loud FBI Agent) - investigates Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia - Sixth Doctor (srs joat) - watches Plottin Kittehs

Aeronaut (FBI Agent)
RadiantCowbell
-

Daleks

Plottin Kittehs - The Master - No kill, motivates BROseidon, KuroiXFH

Yes, end night 6 early: Not_Mafia, BROseidon, Plottin, Kuroi

Private Topics

Neighborhood - http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=64858
Dead Thread - http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=64895
Spoilered Dead Thread - http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=65054

If Plottin Kittehs and Davsto are ok with it, I'll also make the Dalek Thread public -- ANSWER: YES

Dalek Thread: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=64680
Last edited by Rift Adrift on Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Babel-17
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:21 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

And thread unlocked! Thanks to everyone for playing!

Babel-17
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:24 pm

Post by BROseidon »

GOD DAMMIT.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”