Open 623 (White Flag) - A Moment in Time (Over)

Viva La Gloria
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by Viva La Gloria »

In post 554, Viva La Gloria wrote:

I really started thinking it's odd after he switched his vote again to AI again, not mentioning why he moved away from SirCakez. That seemed like he was trying way too hard to successfully lynch someone. He was basically using every chance he got to switch his vote.

How is he trying way too hard to lynch someone by peeling off the most successful counterwagon?

That doesn't make sense.

Now he has already been called out for this by others and he was able to provide some good explanations. But it's not that hard to come up with a good explanation for any situation. It seems weird that SS always has to go back and explain his actions. Every time he adds a few new details to his excuses, which makes me think he is making up a lot of these things. Example:

You call him out to explain his actions and he does.

Wouldn't you think that scum trying to make a false throught process would have a more static version of their past actions than town who had a more fluid thought process that they didn't necessarily get across the first time exactly as they meant it?

Thats a lot of new details that he hadn't described before. Yes it makes sense that he thought someone else was scummier, but did he totally forget that he had voted for someone else before? Didn't it seem odd to him to switch his vote without any hint on the previous vote? I personally feel like I'd need to justify the change. It seems like he was too busy focusing on the new person to notice this though, lol. Which makes me question if he actually compared the person he was voting with the older suspects. Which makes me wonder how much thought he puts into his votes and if he knows the implications of a mislynch.

Like, so what?

Why can't he switch from a less likely scumspect to a more likely scumspect? Do you disagree with the authenticity of his explanation for the read change? If so, why?

In post 571, Viva La Gloria wrote:
In post 551, Titus wrote:
In post 541, Cerberus v666 wrote:Titus, how have your reads changed since like page 2 when you thought you had 2 scum caught? Then later, you listed 3 as scum. Do you feel the same about those slots (please remind me which ones they were, I can't check your iso right now).

Yup.

SS rhazah ai

Reads haven't changes. Probably should have just sat and lurk derped instead.

Cakes wagon was shit and I see that the same people are trying to come after me.

*shrug* I am through trying to fix dumb. Either you go questions or you don't.

OK then.

1) Explain why you consider SS confirmed scum.
2) Explain why you consider Rhaz confirmed scum with him.
3) Explain the full progression of your Yonom read.
4) SS flips town. Then what?

In post 552, Titus wrote:
In post 547, Viva La Gloria wrote:I also _REALLY_ hate Titus's interactions with Yonom.

She randomly scumreads her then townreads her again and says that she's doing some sort of mother hen thing because she's a newbie.

Really doesn't make much sense at all.

That's because you're struggling with comprehension of my posts. Yonom did something kinda anti-town. Scumhunted it. I concluded I was right.

Walk us through that because I see no reasons to see anything besides a scum 180 from your Yonom push.

In post 553, Titus wrote:Right in Yonom being town.

Lynch SS and Rh and the game is over.

So we lynch SS and he flips town, then what?

Why are we lynching SS and why are we lynching RH?

Titus wrote:I never scumread Yonom. I was suspicious of the slot and sorted it.

Scum caught in RVS don't become town because it would appease people.

I have hunted. I have two scum. White flag needs two scum lynched. The counter on obvtown cakes was just icing.

You can stall victory or get on board.

How do you expect me to distinguish whether you're flagrantly declaring people scum for mislynches or legitimately scumhunting?

SS is pretty damn town and if you're as good as you're claiming to be then I'd be able to lynch you for being wrong. Burden of proficiency and all that?

And even if he is scum why should I not see this as a bus?

Your position doesn't make sense whatsoever.

Titus wrote:
In post 555, Something_Smart wrote:What would everyone's opinions be of an EE wagon? I'd prefer that to SirCakez, because I have given my reasons for voting SirCakez but this is starting to feel more and more like a mislynch. I'm trying not to tunnel too badly here.

Distancing from reads.

Wait, so he's trying to find someone to lynch BESIDES his counterwagon and you call it distancing from reads?

That's so incredibly dishonest.

TheCow wrote:I want to see SS's role.

Yeah, don't take any responsibility for your reads.

SS is clearly a scum led wagon; that much should be obvious.

Like when you have the fucking nerve to call me 'noise' after you piledrived two town lynches?
Don't even talk to me. At least if you're scum you were just playing your wincon.

Titus wrote:I don't think anyone can consider me as refusing to engage with you given my continuous reach outs and requests for you to see the gamestate from alternative perspectives.

Again, you're not considering the possibility the cow may be scum? Is this because I suggested a cow lynch or because you have an independent townread on him?

Entire scumbloc is jumping on Cow, yes. Not sheeping that. Not following you. You die today.
I don't have a particular scumread on him either. Would lean town without associatives.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:53 pm

Post by Titus »

Yes, I do have the nerve. I have a town pm. A player who centers every read on me being scum is a player who is noise from my perspective. Mislynches happen. People get convinced others are scum and are wrong. For instance in NY 191, the innocent child tunneled on me trying to rig a setup where we one v oned. She revealed and failed to get me lynched. I was obvious town. So yes town can be noise if pursuing town. I know all your reads depend on me being scum so fmpov. Take a step back.

How do you lean town on cow? Seriously?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Viva La Gloria
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:07 pm

Post by Viva La Gloria »

You have strongarmed lynches onto two obvtown. You voted with the same bloc of people consistently and never questioned why the same people kept joining you on mislynches.
You still are refusing to reconsider any of these people after your reads were proved incorrect time and time again.
I explained why both of the players you lynched were town; you ignored me and shoved the lynches through.
Cow may not be obvtown but I don't give a flying fuck who you think is town or scum anymore. If you flipped town I would ignore every single read you had.
I don't care. stop talking to me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:12 pm

Post by Titus »

I have not had my townreads proven incorrect. All your reads so far depend on me being scum, so any logic you have presented has severely finished value. If I told everyone that the cow is scum because the moderator is scum, everyone would disregard what I was saying because we know the moderator isn't scum. Here, I know I am town, so when you state that player X has to be scum because I am, I don't see any reason at all.

If you want me to consider your thoughts, you'll need to give reads independent of me.

Second, SS and Firebringer were not obvtown. I was considering the possibility of Fire being town at the end, which is why cow's hammer was so bad.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:14 pm

Post by Titus »

*finished = diminished.

Oh and I have zero desire to stop talking to you until a) I am able to sort you definitively b) if you're town and I see that, you see I am too or c) it gets in the way of others scumhunting.

The noise stops today.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:35 am

Post by Drixx »

Vote Count 3.1AlwaysInnocent {0} -
Cerberus v666 {0} -
Viva La Gloria {1} -
Extrapolated Eagle
, Titus
pistachi0n {0} -
SirCakez {0} -
Extrapolated Eagle

TheCow {1} -
Titus
, Karnage
Titus {3} - Viva La Gloria, TheCow, pistachi0n
Extrapolated Eagle {0} -
Karnage {1} - SirCakez,
Extrapolated Eagle

Not Voting (3): AlwaysInnocent, Cerberus v666, Extrapolated Eagle

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch or No Lynch.

Deadline is (expired on 2016-02-25 14:30:00) from now, or February 25th at 2:30 PM Eastern (GMT-5).

Prodding: N/A
Replacing: N/A

Spoiler: No Strikethrough VC
Vote Count 3.1AlwaysInnocent {0} -
Cerberus v666 {0} -
Viva La Gloria {1} - Titus
pistachi0n {0} -
SirCakez {0} -
TheCow {1} - Karnage
Titus {3} - Viva La Gloria, TheCow, pistachi0n
Extrapolated Eagle {0} -
Karnage {1} - SirCakez

Not Voting (3): AlwaysInnocent, Cerberus v666, Extrapolated Eagle

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch or No Lynch.

Deadline is (expired on 2016-02-25 14:30:00) from now, or February 25th at 2:30 PM Eastern (GMT-5).

Prodding: N/A
Replacing: N/A
Last edited by Drixx on Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:00 am

Post by Extrapolated Eagle »

You could have asked
"@EE
:roll: Aside from that entire post being annoying as fuck, your scumread on me makes no sense." -Elyse (scum)
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:00 am

Post by Extrapolated Eagle »

Oh nebermind it's a bit away
"@EE
:roll: Aside from that entire post being annoying as fuck, your scumread on me makes no sense." -Elyse (scum)
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:06 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

AI: where do you stand on everyone at this point? All you've said today is the bit about sircakez.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:23 pm

Post by Titus »

Cerb, what do you think of my proposal? Is there any chance of getting Viva to intelligently engage, or am I wasting my breath?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:45 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

I'm not going to vote for Cow. Also, I don't see what it's supposed to prove anyway--i expect cow to flip town.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:54 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 1810, pistachi0n wrote:I'm not going to vote for Cow. Also, I don't see what it's supposed to prove anyway--i expect cow to flip town.

Why? Who else are you unwilling to vote for, why so certain about them, and who do you WANT to lynch? With the obligatory why.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:01 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Titus, I feel the only answer Viva has given when pressed to tell us hs thoughts on who scum are if you are town amounted to "the people who were defending Titus", so, well...probably not. I'm aware this is certainly a simplified version of what he said, but the main thing that stuck out to me was the fact that in a titus town world I remain scummy, which is simply weird because it means the same behavior I have with regards to you, the only reason I think he's given for potentially thinking I'm scum, remains scummy regardless of your alignment. That doesn't follow, and leads me to believe he is subconsciously subverted by his tunnel on you, even when he's deliberately trying to reevaluate thing in a different light.

So, basically, there are 7 other people to talk to, a few of which are relatively light on content. Working with viva probably won't work, so focusing on those who haven't had much to say would probably be more fruitful.
Viva La Gloria
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:17 am

Post by Viva La Gloria »

Happy Valentines day.

I'll get back to this later.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:36 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 1808, Cerberus v666 wrote:AI: where do you stand on everyone at this point? All you've said today is the bit about sircakez.
Alright.

I am suspicious of SirCakez for being on two town wagons, and townreading people like Titus.
I am suspicious of Titus for pushing two town wagons (one of them being obvious town), and townreading people like SirCakez.
I am suspicious of TheCow for lolhammering two townies.

And finally, I am suspicious of you for being so engaged into this game, but as far as I can see, you have not voted in this whole game yet. I don't like how you townread one of the most anti-town players in this game.
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:38 am

Post by Drixx »

Just wanted to let you all know I'm a little under the weather. Please PM me if you need anything. I'm hydrating and resting today.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:11 am

Post by SirCakez »

Cerberus who do you want to lynch?
AI what do you think of Karnage?
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:14 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 1816, SirCakez wrote:Cerberus who do you want to lynch?
AI what do you think of Karnage?
What is your read on Cerberus currently?

I will be looking into Karnage later. I haven't really paid much attention to him yet.
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:33 am

Post by SirCakez »

Nullscum since he is still refusing to take any stances on anything despite it now being Day Three.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:41 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Right. He is directing the lynch, but seems to be afraid to get his hands dirty himself. We're all giving each other a hard time and are super-unforgiving, so I suppose that some scum would not want to get involved.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1814, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 1808, Cerberus v666 wrote:AI: where do you stand on everyone at this point? All you've said today is the bit about sircakez.
Alright.

I am suspicious of SirCakez for being on two town wagons, and townreading people like Titus.
I am suspicious of Titus for pushing two town wagons (one of them being obvious town), and townreading people like SirCakez.

And finally, I am suspicious of you for being so engaged into this game, but as far as I can see, you have not voted in this whole game yet. I don't like how you townread one of the most anti-town players in this game.

I agree with everything here but you trying to divide SirCakez and I.

I too was bothered by Cerb's lack of stance on the plan that I threw out to have certain voters on TheCow. He only answered half the question.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:01 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 1820, Titus wrote:
Alright.

I too was bothered by Cerb's lack of stance on the plan that I threw out to have certain voters on TheCow. He only answered half the question.
How do you feel about a Cerberus lynch?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:36 am

Post by Titus »

It's not horrible. Cow is my preferred but we've seen how my preferred lynches went. If my townreads agree, I'd go there.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:51 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 1820, Titus wrote:
Alright.

What do you mean I only answered half the question?

You listed certain people as willing to vote for him, suggested we lynch him, and said if the lynch goes throughand he's town there must be scum in your townreads. That is a valid point, but an obvious one. I don't see what you wanted me to address about it, and you didn't make it a question.

AI: I addressed my tendency to not vote on like the first pae of this game, though I do understand the suspicion. I am confusd you suggesting I'm "directing the lynch" though, and not sure what you mean by townreading one of the "most anti-town" players in this game. There's nothing anti-town about Titus' play, she's just been wrong. SS wasnt a terrible lynch, and Firebringers posting was objectively scummy untIL the end of the day, but even then it was too little too late. What else about titus has been anti-town? I see her engaging with people, attempting to sort them, and attempting to coordinate her townreads to work together.

SirCakez: pretty sure I gave out a reads list and said I'd like to do more reading of the game over this weekend to decide what course I should suggest. Which stances have I failed to take?

AI: so Sircakez, Titus, thecow, and myself. The first three because VCA and their relation to the wagons, and for townreading one another in the case of sircakez and Titus
, and me because of the reasons I addressed above. Are you suggesting a Titus/Cakez/myself team, with us all hard defending one another(well, myself townreading titus, Titus townreading us (I think?) and Cakez townreading reading Titus? Or do you think it's just likely there is scum within this group? How does thecow fit in if any of the three listed abI've are scum?

Are you suggesting a townread on all the other slots in the game, or just null?
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:58 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Thecow: can you explain your scumread on cakez?

Return to “Completed Open Games”