Blitz 25: Super Mario uPick! (Koopa Troop victory!)

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:05 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

Catching up. May be a couple days with work ect to get fully caught up. Starting now.
GP:6 Town W/L (2-4) Mafia W/L (0-0)

Currently Playing: NY 194: GnR Mafia
Currently Modding: None
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:39 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

Pages 1-5

Nothing really sticking out. My early game is pretty dreadful. Bunch of RVS votes & trolling. The wagon on Amihan was pretty weird with how quickly it built up & then made it to L-1. Bonus points to lilith for unvoting once realizing this fact. I wouldn't say that's a town clear though in any aspect, cause scum could do this just as well as a town could, to earn town credit.

Amihan pushing the mod-lynch thing seemed overdone though. Could just be another troll.

In post 77, Heat wrote:you know when people say "too scummy to be scum"? I finally understand the sentiment

Could be seen as a rational thought.

The statement in This post sends off town vibes though from Amihan about wanting to leave "sooner then later". Don't think they'd expose their scum self this early or easily with a death tunnel on lynching the mod. We all know RC loves death tunnels.

Aristophane's willingness to reevaluate Here seems good.

Firebringer you're trying too hard with your #91

Somewhat liking lilith's #98

Heat's #101 is good. Town would be keen to get the game back on track more then scum would.

#102 ..... beating a dead horse...that's been dead for weeks.

The fact that Firebringer is still entertaining the thoughts of Amihan is bleh.

105 & 108 from Firebringer seems so cheesy & without any real merit for possessing a scum read on lillith this early on in the game.

illith is still entertaining Amihan's thoughts. I rather see the game time be used towards lynching scum.

In post 113, Amihan wrote:My role.

Really brought something to light for me. I've played mish mashes on another forum that requires a certain action to happen to gain a power.

There's no way Firebringer believes his #117. Slowly creeping up my scum circle. One of lilith's posts were trolly early game, and the others were reasonable questions about reaction testing & inquiring about "too scummy to be scum". Which I think is a good point.

Heat's #122 is good. A towny response indeed.

Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:04 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

Pages 6-

Aristophane asked exactly what I was thinking with their #131

Aristophane sort of pairing with Fire in #133

Ranger's slot (formerly Jackal) comes out of no where with a L-1 vote, no reasoning with their #139. Feels bad indeed.

Aristophane unvotes in #141. Gets slight town points for wanting to get info before a lynch.

#143 is decently good. I went back to re-read the posts in questions & I too believe they were a tad defensive from illith.

If lillith likes Heat in their #146, for moving the game away from Amihan's thoughts; why did she continue to support & acknowledge them?

I tend to have the same problem though with being defensive sometimes like lilith for no reason, regardless of alignment. It's something I learned would be my downfall regardless of alignment quickly from my first newbie game on this site.

In post 149, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 148, Firebringer wrote:Aristophanes lets lynch Lilith. FOR NORMANDY!
Lol
I'll sleep on it :P

Normandy will survive e the night....
I hope!

This pings out really weird for me, especially with what happens in the night as I fast forward a bit.

In post 151, Frozen Angel wrote:But I siriously think there is a mechanic or something for lynching the mod right now

specially becuase of the blue thing in RC's VC

Think I missed something. Explain please?

Not sure about Aristophane's pressure on Heat, quoted in Heat's #163. Lillith's seemed more defensive then the quote in question from Heat.

Flubbernugget's #164, #165, #166, #167, & #168 all ping out to me as towny sentiments.

In post 170, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 112, Heat wrote:does anyone else think ami is just trolling

I think you're trolling and it does come off as scummy

Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:06 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

That last quote I was trying to ask if you would consider Amihan's soft as a fake claim, or do you think the scum left them alive just because there's a possible mislynch/policy lynch there they know benefits them later down the road?

Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:08 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

In post 614, Frozen Angel wrote:I already explained it in full detail.

what are you talking about?

Still catching up, if it's past page seven I haven't got there yet. If it was there, then obviously not well enough.

Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:53 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

Pages 8- 11

I like Flubber's #177. Role hunting by scum can be commonly mistaken as scum hunting by the town.

Heat's #178 is genuine frustration & emotion from a town perspective.

Amihan's #181 is pretty good, makes me think I need to look at the wagon. Though was all that just for reaction testing? Seems to be a pretty distracting subject just for a reaction test & to just come off it that easily..I don't know.

#185 for Aristophane could be seen as buddying. Giving that free undeserving town read to Firebringer after their earlier interaction.

Frozen's #187 is eh. I wanna see the explanation for how they were "White Knighting" from Amihan.

Where did lilith ask in regards to their #188?

Frozen's #190 vote on Amihan could be seen as either opportunistic scum or really paranoid town. Not sure on which yet.

Fire Starter's #194 is just bad. Frozen asking the right questions in regards in their #196. Same with Heat in #197.

BlueTrin's #199 seems cherry picked to fit a agenda, which is to vote lilith without any real actual reasoning.

Fire Starter's #202 seems to be trying to spew misleaded facts, when in fact Heat was the first to attempt to steer the game away from Amihan's completely aids conversation about lynching the mod to see what happens. Would probably put Fire Starter at the bottom of my null reads alongside Firebringer & Aristophane.

#203 good point about Woe Is Me.

#205 could be slightly defensive from Heat.

#208 is pretty true.

#209 is very weird & is pinging me. He gives a half-hearted scum read on lilith but can't actually provide any reasoning other then "I don't like her, but I don't know why", then quickly moves back to Heat & then proceeds to bash him on a naked read.

Don't like Firebringer's #210 or #212. It's simply fluff & nothing else to seem active.

Jackal still weirding me out on their #211, hopefully there's more from that slot.

BlueTrin what do you consider a mistake in your #215 made by Amihan? Do you think it was a reaction test or something else? Odd.

Not liking how Heat jumps in Firebringer's pocket so easily on some bull reads.

Firebringer moving their vote casually to illith in their #221. Whilst doing nothing for town. We can kill him anytime.

Amihan's #222 lays a vote on me, but then says " I still think FA is scummy for pretending to consider whether my "lynch the mod" idea could hold merit. Originally I thought she might have been seeing the same thing as was in my role, but now in hindsight it feels really out of place and fake." So it seems like FA is your top scum lynch, but you don't vote them? Insteading laying a vote on my slot with weak sauce. Interesting.

#226...we can kill it with fire anytime guys.

Fire Starter was your whole pressure on Heat a reaction test or nah? Then casually places a vote on illith, after hard scum reading Heat & just giving up on it so easily. Town is letting scum too easily slide their votes onto wagons, its sickening.

Actually liking my slot's #223. FA last time I played with them as town, they were quite troll as town, especially with RC involved.

I like Aristophane's #237. Bringing up the point of Opportunistic scum being on the wagon.

Find myself liking FA's #242. Giving thoughts about both Amihan & lillith's wagon, as well as the Fire Starter vs. Heat situation.

In post 244, Firebringer wrote:That replace out needs to be burned with fire:
VOTE: Jackal

My read flipped on that slot fast.

Is town going to let scummy shit like this continue to happen?

Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:41 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

Pages 11-18

Firebringer continues to do nothing for town, whilst hiding in scummy wagons.

I would still look at Ranger, unless something in later pages convinces me otherwise.

BlueTrin's reads list in #256 really doesn't help town at all, most are null reads.

No Firebringer...no in response to your #261. Association reads are almost as bad as trying to use Meta to find scum.

I like BlueTrin's #265 in calling out Firebringer for posting fluffy posts & statements.

#269. Ranger has one of my top scum reads, & one other read leaning scum as their top town. Don't know how I feel about this. Also having Fire Starter alongside them is really weirding me out. One, possibly two could be partners depending on the setup. I think at least one definitely.

Looking at the vote count in #275, I don't think Ranger could be with either Firebringer or Aristophane. It's either or. I think one scum is on that wagon, and I think it's early on that wagon at that. I'm not sure if I can read Ranger independently scum from those two.

Firebringer actually attempts to play the game on page 12. It's refreshing cause I know they're better then this.

Flubbernugget brings up a good point about Aristophane ditching the wagon.

Firebringer talks about a wagon popping up at of no where om #294 when they're the main perpetrators of Ranger's wagon.

Vote Count from #303 & my thoughts on whose who.
L-2 Lilith2013 (4):
Heat
BlueTrin
Fire Starter
Xtoxm

#305, more fluff not actually helpful to the game.

Aristophane's #312 brings up good points, may move them above the likes of Fire Stater & maybe Ranger.

Not sure about FA still throughout page 13.

#331 brings up a good point from FA. A No-Lynch for town is horrible. Lynching is possibly town's only KP for catching scum. If you don't lynch then scum can just kill us off one by one in the night. Especially if there's no night vigi ect.

I'll be interested to see everyone else's thoughts on FA vs. Aristophane on page 14. Town vs. Town? Scum vs. Town? Scum vs. Scum?

I puked reading Ranger's #354. This is no where close to town Firebringer. Please explain your definition of "town Firebringer" & what content exactly did Fire Starter post to garner a town read? Not really liking this trio right now.

Like FA's continued pressure on Amihan to attempt to get a answer for their aids play in #358.

BlueTrin's #373 could be seen as trying to conform to the will of town, to get in good with town.

After reading page 15, I'm more comfortable giving FA a slight town read. They're trying to throw out probes everywhere & attack numerous angles on different players in the game. I believe this to be a town trait, not a scum trait.

Can slightly agree with #377

I like BlueTrin's #382 & #387 seems towny as well.

Fire Starter has completely disappeared after giving Firebringer & Aristophane a town read without substance.

Good point from Flubber in #397.

#414 was unwarranted & just...ew. Not good at all. Especially since I have a town read on FA.

In post 418, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Nothing game related will happen as a result of voting the mod.

In post 419, Frozen Angel wrote::|

VOTE: lilith L1

now claim

Amihan wtf was those posts commenting like it was related to your role pm was all about then? I want a clear answer becuase you basically wasted half of this day phase for that

Not sure why the vote here was on lillith when Amihan made the notion of voting the mod, weird.

Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:50 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

Last part of my catch up coming once I get back from the gas station.

Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:36 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

Pages 18-

Not sure if I believe FA's lynch proof claim just yet.

Based on #428 what if I'm wrong, & in some weird world FA & Aristophanes are together. 0.o

lilith claims. Doesn't like Firebringer or Blue in #432.

lilith also reads Flub & my slot as town. She has good reads thus far.

Amihan comes with a attempt to get a mislynch on me in #443 with no reasoning. Not liking their #443

In post 444, Amihan wrote:Ranger (1): Firebringer
Xtoxm (1): Amihan
Fire Starter (0):
Firebringer (0):
BlueTrin (0):

I would lynch any of these, but the problem is I've been so busy the past two days that I have no idea where the support is.

Ranger is almost as preferable as Xtoxm; I hated Jackal's play and thought Ranger's read on me was too... easy. As in it felt less like an actual read and more like pigeonholing my tier placement for future use.

In post 445, Amihan wrote:VOTE: Ranger

Yeah I will consolidate. An hour and a half left, my above quote isn't changing time for some reason.

Simple case of possible scum saying one thing, then doing another. Hasn't gave reasoning on anyone on the list hardly.

Fire Starter with the weak vote in #471

Frozen rescind the claim in #483 then tries to claim it again in #484, then doesn't die in the night?

In post 489, Frozen Angel wrote:I'm always loved and lynch proof with a modifier as I already claimed

Too far in the claim now...

I like lilith & Aristophane a bit more for trying to get a lynch in, against the no lynch which is absolutely horrible for town.

Firebringer finally jumps the wagon, which could be seen as town or opportunistic scum jumping on knowing town is desperate for a lynch.

Amihan comes back & votes BlueTrin in #531 after trying to get me lynched day one & then abandoning it.

My role is indeed what was shared, but if it was me choosing I would of never let scum-firebringer in my neighborhood.

BlueTrin's #562 is good stuff. Agree with a good portion of those reads & Im glad he went into detail on them.

In post 569, Firebringer wrote:
In post 562, BlueTrin wrote:I disagree, he puts the vote when needed.

He admitted it was fence sitting.
Fence sitting doesn't equate to scum, town can be indecisive too.

This is true as well. Activity isn't alignment indicative.

In post 583, Firebringer wrote:
In post 563, BlueTrin wrote:I don't have statistics about this, but in your 1 out of 10 game, was the scum neighbouriser also in a game where there were masons ?

Pretty sure it was. I don't recall.

This leads me to believe that Firebringer is scum trying to discredit a town sided group as either mafia or the other mason. Also that my slot during pregame possibly chose not one, but two scum to be in their neighborhood. Feels bad.

Vote Count from #601, all three trying to claim its a scum neighborhood

Xtoxm (3):
Aristophanes
BlueTrin
Firebringer

Look at that, three players real close to the bottom of my list all voting for me.

In post 605, Firebringer wrote:Why Xtoxm ;(
Just cause you are scum? ;(

This is so fake it hurts.

Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:42 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

Scum order.
Green
is town,
White
is null,
Red
is scum.

Heat

Flubbernugget

Frozen Angel (Slight town read)
Amihan
Ranger Jackal
Amihan
(Slight scum lean)
Aristophanes

BlueTrin

Fire Starter

Firebringer

Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:43 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

Also

VOTE: Firebringer

Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:45 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

Im reading Amihan slight scum, don't know why there's a second one on my list.

Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:57 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

In post 631, Heat wrote:Yo fragger, I don't understand your ari scumread. Can you walk me through it?

I was reading them town as well after the whole failed gambit, or whatever the hell it was they were trying to do. Then the rest of day one, and day two they've said they were going to do things, but their votes were placed elsewhere, and thats a huge scum trait which pinged me weird.

@Fire Start which is natural since you are town reading two of my top scum reads, and are probably just mafia with one or both.

Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:00 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

I also would love to see the case against me, cause there's not one other then the neighborhood situation which I had no control of when it comes to this slot. I sure as hell wouldn't of taken Firebringer and probably most likely not FA. One is probably scum which is why Firebringer jumped on it so hard.

Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #14) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:06 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

Phone post.

Unfortunately I'll be at work during deadline . I've already posted more content & thoughts & reads then other viable Lynch candidates. I'm town & my role is town sided so it would be detrimental to lynch me. Though on the opposite side of things , a no lynch is horrible for town . If I'm lynched look at my wagon as well as those who help lead to a no lynch. Both Fires I would lynch in a heart beat . At least one is scum, also look at Aristophane.

Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:00 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

Welp, FA continues to read me wrong in Mafia games. Nothing new there.

Of course I'm town. It's quite interesting that my top scum reads are death tunneling me so hard, with quite a weak case. Firebringer is pretty much obvscum to me, and I would kill him anytime. Fire Starter isn't much better themselves, he's going with the flow & sheeping from my other scum reads & it's really pinging out weird to me. I would tell my fellow town to go back & look at my catch up, where I've noted & highlighted several scummy traits from both of the Fires.

There's been several instances where they've done nothing for the game, & were just posting fluffy fluff & sneaking their votes onto wagons.

BlueTrin wrote:
In post 686, Heat wrote:I am not completely sold on fragger being scum, just because I think his catchup was solid and there was real town thinking behind his thoughts
that being said, the day is winding down and im not sure we would be able to swing a lynch to another candidate, plus we really need a lynch today.

Heat, if you want to swing the lynch please do it now if you have good arguments.

I also believe that Fragger has 50% chances of being just rushing his posts and/or be defensive rather than scummy. His catch up has a few inaccuracies in my opinion but it could be attributed to the time in which he did his catch up: it was very quick, rather than manipulative.

In any case can we organise ourselves a bit better ? I don't want to have to check my phone every 5 minutes at work. It is 8:30PM, I will wake up in 11 hours.

In post 687, Heat wrote:also I'm a really strong townread of his? like I'm not going to lie, that makes me kinda uncomf bc im not strongly townread all that often

I think you are town ... is that bad ?

Who was being defensive BlueTrin? Also don't you think it's odd that the top four of my scum reads are trying to bury me with a weak ass case about a neighborhood, when I'm town sided? You of course being one of the ones attempting to bury me. I'm sure town will be looking pretty dumb when I flip town & probably still won't lynch Firebringer, Firestarter & Aristophane cause they haven't got the sack to do it. So go ahead & lynch me to see how wrong you are.

Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #16) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:48 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

I'm outed scum? Hardly.

I'll be at work during deadline so most likely town will mislynch me.

Hopefully once I flip town will actually stop being dense and go back and actually read my reads & cstchup and see who is death tunneling me & how weak their argument is. I know no matter what I say I'm the lynch today. Look at the wagon .

Not ignoring anything just traveling to work right now

This is a phone post

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”