[REVIEW] Open Setup Reviews

This forum is for discussion of individual Open Setups, including theoretical balance.
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:23 am

Post by Extrapolated Eagle »

Setup: Odds and Evens

11xAntidote Docs
2xWell-meaning Antidote Docs

At the start of the game all players are inflicted with a virus that, should it be left to its own devices, will kill its host. Fortunately, this virus is a jealous virus and desires the host all to itself and will attack and kill a singular other instance of the same virus in its host. Unfortunately, if a third instance of the virus is introduced, it will ignore the two instances of the virus that are already fighting each other and kill the host. In the case of four viruses, the host lives, in the case of five, the host dies, and so on. By the end of every day there is a singular victorious instance of virus regardless of how many instances the host was infected with the night before, leaving the host in need of another administration of said virus the upcoming night.

Antidote Docs have a singular extra instance of the virus which they can administer to any player, including themselves, each night. They win when the well meaning docs are dead.

Well-meaning antidote docs have a total of three instances of the virus between the two of them which they can administer anywhere, including themselves. They win when they make up half of town.

I used well meaning because I would like to use this in a game where as a post restriction, all posts must be kind to all other players.
"@EE
:roll: Aside from that entire post being annoying as fuck, your scumread on me makes no sense." -Elyse (scum)

Return to “Open Setup Discussion”