Mini 1768: Detective Conan Mafia (Game Over: Town Wins)

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:26 pm

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: Barn Of Justice

For not confirming.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:36 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 10, Firebringer wrote:VOTE: Frozen Angel

She can't be town in every game I play with her, so by the laws of physics, and Gamblers fallacy.
This is the right lynch.

Fire bringer I'm town this game want to be mason buddies again?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:55 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 12, Firebringer wrote:
In post 11, Garmr wrote:Fire bringer I'm town this game want to be mason buddies again?

What if you are telling me only what I want to hear?!?!?!?!?!

I'm going to backstab you one day but today isn't that day.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:56 pm

Post by Garmr »

Actually I think I backstabbed you last time I was scum but still trust me this time.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #25 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:59 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 24, Soren wrote:
In post 4, Garmr wrote:VOTE: Barn Of Justice
For not confirming.
The whole point of rvs is to throw random bullshit to progress the game.
You are throwing random bullshit at a player who has not even confirmed yet.
Therefore your vote does not progress the game. (until perhaps they come into the game but it's better to vote someone who has already confirmed no?)

Why did you vote for someone who hasn't confirmed yet?

Because I can? I don't put to much value in the rvs stage. But

VOTE: Soren

For trying to portray me as scummy and not laying a vote down. If you hold so much value in progress, Why did you lay a completely random rvs votes when you could of used that (terrible reasoning) on me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #27 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:21 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 26, Soren wrote:
In post 25, Garmr wrote:Because I can?
I can also choose to troll. Should I do that? No.
In post 25, Garmr wrote:For trying to portray me as scummy and not laying a vote down.
I'm portraying you as not advancing the game state. Something I find anti town but not necessarily scummy. But I like where this is going. You didn't like that I called you out on it and retaliated in an omgus nature. Thanks
VOTE: Garmr
In post 25, Garmr wrote:If you hold so much value in progress, Why did you lay a completely random rvs votes when you could of used that (terrible reasoning) on me.
Because I noticed it after.

It's a random vote it's not trolling wow. Well I will tell you where you can stick your anti town bs (a random vote isn't anti town by the way.) Even if you noticed it after why didn't you switch your vote straight away and actually pushed something even if you found if you just found it antitown (which only a idiot would think it is) wouldn't you? You only seemed to dodge that line of thought.

Lol that's also cute that you use the word omgus completely wrong. Omgus is supposed to be a emotional response with no point to it. That's why it's called oh my god you suck. I provided reasoning and you pretty much try to discount that with a misuse of the word omgus. Explain why the vote on you was scummy?

Also I will content you were trying to push me in a negative light for voting someone in a rvs stage and I believe that original intent was trying to smear a scummy coat of paint. The fact you were called on it and made a make shift reason to vote me even through you thought it was supposedly antitown and not scummy means you preplanedto vote me anyway. I have never seen a scum fuck up so fast.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:09 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 35, Soren wrote:
In post 27, Garmr wrote:
In post 26, Soren wrote:
In post 25, Garmr wrote:Because I can?
I can also choose to troll. Should I do that? No.
In post 25, Garmr wrote:For trying to portray me as scummy and not laying a vote down.
I'm portraying you as not advancing the game state. Something I find anti town but not necessarily scummy. But I like where this is going. You didn't like that I called you out on it and retaliated in an omgus nature. Thanks
VOTE: Garmr
In post 25, Garmr wrote:If you hold so much value in progress, Why did you lay a completely random rvs votes when you could of used that (terrible reasoning) on me.
Because I noticed it after.

It's a random vote it's not trolling wow. Well I will tell you where you can stick your anti town bs (a random vote isn't anti town by the way.) Even if you noticed it after why didn't you switch your vote straight away and actually pushed something even if you found if you just found it antitown (which only a idiot would think it is) wouldn't you? You only seemed to dodge that line of thought.

Lol that's also cute that you use the word omgus completely wrong. Omgus is supposed to be a emotional response with no point to it. That's why it's called oh my god you suck. I provided reasoning and you pretty much try to discount that with a misuse of the word omgus. Explain why the vote on you was scummy?

Also I will content you were trying to push me in a negative light for voting someone in a rvs stage and I believe that original intent was trying to smear a scummy coat of paint. The fact you were called on it and made a make shift reason to vote me even through you thought it was supposedly antitown and not scummy means you preplanedto vote me anyway. I have never seen a scum fuck up so fast.
1. I didn't say you were trolling. I was making a point that just because you can do something it doesn't mean that you should do it.
2. Explain to me how a random vote that doesn't advance the game state is not anti town.
3. I wanted to question you first than to jump to conclusions.
3. Your reasoning sucked and came off way too defensive.
4. Your vote on me is just bad. You just didn't like what I said about you and so you voted for me.
5. You're pretty quick to call me scum. How confident are you?

1.Yes you did basically you put it on the same level as trolling from such a minuscule action.
2.How does it effect town in a negative way and how is it different from a normal rvs since others can just laugh them off as jokes. If you really believe this I would doubt your skills as a mafia player.
3.My reasoning did not suck and didn't come off as defensive. How is that even a point? Also how does me voting you you make me scum?
4.No I believe you have a scum agenda and was looking for a bs reason to vote me. You were literally trying to frame in a bad light for a rvs vote just because the person didn't confirm and guess what that slot will eventually get confirmed so how does that effect things in the long run?
5. Pretty confident for this point in the game.The same question could be asked about you?

Most of those question you asked were fucking pointless.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #42 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:21 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 41, Frozen Angel wrote:Soren points seems pretty weak.

But Garmr defense is so weird at the same time

not sure what can i make of it yet

They may seem weird to you but to me they feel right.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #52 (isolation #8) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:33 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 51, A Real Scourge wrote:i was trying to decipher that reads post, but.. i got as far as Armor being Turtles of Despair, maybe? am i the furry? i know the lawyer.. loud-pirate is probably laharl (Kain Tepes).. okay, i don't know who cake-pirate is.

Cake pirate may be soren because of the pudding he has?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #100 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 97, Firebringer wrote:Why is there so much sonic in this game?

Because ever since sonics recent games sucked cough sonic boom cough the characters from the show have failed to find work.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 99, Tails wrote:
In post 95, Radical Rat wrote:
I actually have Garmr as a Town read. Why? Because he reminds me of myself! See, in my Newbie and off-site games, I was consistently called scummy for "overreacting" while really just doing my best not to go down.

Except Garmr is more experienced and a lot more capable of keeping a clear head. Soren got under his skin with that one post. Garmr would have shrugged it off otherwise.

In post 95, Radical Rat wrote:
Now, Scourge on the other hand.... Scourge I don't like. I get a sense that he's sort of riding Nick's coattails, which isn't terrible, especially considering the quality of Mr. Wright's posts, but it's something to watch out for, and worth my vote for now.

Explain this more.

Wait your bulbazoor? You have exprience with me you should atleast know me better lol.
So please tell me how is this a overreaction?

In post 25, Garmr wrote:
In post 24, Soren wrote:
In post 4, Garmr wrote:VOTE: Barn Of Justice
For not confirming.
The whole point of rvs is to throw random bullshit to progress the game.
You are throwing random bullshit at a player who has not even confirmed yet.
Therefore your vote does not progress the game. (until perhaps they come into the game but it's better to vote someone who has already confirmed no?)

Why did you vote for someone who hasn't confirmed yet?

Because I can? I don't put to much value in the rvs stage. But

VOTE: Soren

For trying to portray me as scummy and not laying a vote down. If you hold so much value in progress, Why did you lay a completely random rvs votes when you could of used that (terrible reasoning) on me.

I'm pretty calling him out for not voting me here after trying to portray me in a bad light also the conflict in his logic if he is completely focused on forwarding the game why didn't he vote me at that point to put pressure on me?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:18 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 108, Tails wrote:Barn is scum if Garmr is town.

I think I played with you a few bulba and your reads were horrible when they revolved around players that didn't fit your ideals of how to play mafia (mainly me aka never being right about me) So I don't see the logic in this post.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #122 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 116, Tails wrote:@Garmr: I remember blacklisting you for a bit after you threw Fire and Ice. I still think your play is better than you're trying to present it.

There was miscommunication with the mod in that game that the site mods overruled the mods position which ended up getting me banned for a while. Zekrom was the start of the cause of the problem over all shouldn't of been let in the game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by Garmr »

@tails
Also my play is good with the ammount of scum I normally nail in my games I just think you have a shit view on what's good and what isn't. Since I nailed you as town before (through I was replaced out.)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (isolation #14) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:29 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 115, Tails wrote:@Garmr: I think you would have done some light poking first. Soren's post could absolutely come from a town mindset just trying to comprehend your actions. Questioning him and trying to get his mindset would have been more productive than voting him and being antagonistic. Furthermore, you know this. I've seen you break out the subtlety before. You felt threatened and overreacted. You being scum is not a far off conclusion.

That being said, Barn's defense of you is making me uncomfortable.

Why poke lightly when you can make them nervous and apply pressure straight away. You can see he was trying portray me in a negative light straight away and he was really stretching for a scum read. Btw What are you going to achieve with a light poke early game other than give them time to prepare? This sounds like a difference in play styles than something you would scum read someone for.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (isolation #15) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm against the pw wagon reasoning in a sec because of constant ninjas.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (isolation #16) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 28, Phoenix Wright wrote:It feels like either one of 3 thinhs is happening right now

Either
1)Soren is town and his reasons for being suspicious of garmr are right
2)Garmr is town and Soren is trying to paint him in a bad light because he's scum
Or
3)Both of you are scum and this is some early scum distancing

this seems like he is trying to work out current events.

In post 43, Phoenix Wright wrote:
In post 36, Soren wrote:
In post 28, Phoenix Wright wrote:It feels like either one of 3 thinhs is happening right now

Either
1)Soren is town and his reasons for being suspicious of garmr are right
2)Garmr is town and Soren is trying to paint him in a bad light because he's scum
Or
3)Both of you are scum and this is some early scum distancing
And what do you think it is?

I can't tell yet. But I'm leaning towards option 2 so far.

Thought he actually voted soren here would of made my town read solid.

In post 58, Phoenix Wright wrote:
In post 56, Turtles of Despair wrote:
In post 54, Phoenix Wright wrote:Just noticed that 3 people haven't posted yet

Can you give me your town and scum reads?
~Bee

I don't have much to go on yet. The closest thing I have to a read right now is that I'm slightly suspicious of Soren, garmr and barn of Justice because it looked like Soren might've been defending him (possible scum partners?).

P-edit: Wow, you guys really hate lawyers

Seems like his still undecided. by this post.

He just kinda seems after this nullisih and reactionary.

I get a null town read from his early game. I just remember him being stronger out of iso reads weird.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (isolation #17) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 175, Yarrrrgami wrote:
In post 174, A Real Scourge wrote:um.. you've asked again so you've probably noticed that i've been avoiding the question. like.. i'd really rather not tell you the names of sites i roleplayed on. i'm sorry, can we move on? if you want to meta me, my style on mafiascum is, like, radically different than anything i've really done before, so only my games on here will really help you!

um...I wld love for you to answer the question unless you have something to hide. that is why I asked it again cos I wld like to be sure about you cos rn you are being cagey as fuck about something that really shldn't matter if you are telling the truth.

Depends on her home site no mentioning any names but a certain other site has produced only cringe worthy players 1 of which was recently banned and that was the least cringe worthy one. I wouldn't want others to know my origins come from that site as well if I started out there (fortunately I started out on pokemononline and moved here straight away).
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (isolation #18) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:56 pm

Post by Garmr »

@yarrr

Sure I don't know who you are but I don't mind making up.

pedit mollie Oh yep for sure. I kinda felt guilty about that game for the longest while even through I did legit think you were sk until you replaced out I could of handled the confrontation better.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (isolation #19) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:38 pm

Post by Garmr »

It's also on frozen is what I think he means.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (isolation #20) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:07 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 238, Soren wrote:
In post 39, Garmr wrote:Yes you did basically you put it on the same level as trolling from such a minuscule action.
So if I instead said "I can ran around the streets naked. Should I do that? No." does that then mean I was saying that you're running around the street naked? No. I'm making the point that just because you can do something it doesn't mean you should.

Your so called point still sucks lol. It's extremely weak as pointed out by other people and what's funny is you think it's valid and you haven't moved past it despite all the activity that's going on. You didn't even mention it or put in to it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (isolation #21) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 284, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 189, Yarrrrgami wrote:There be lots o' hedghog-like pirates on this voyage, so I'll be more clear:

VOTE: Rat who be thinkin' he's radical because the scurvy 'as settled deep in his brains

May I ask why? If it's the inactivity, that's because this level of activity is unprecedented in my severely limited experience( Two Newbie games here, and one Newbie one Theme on SmashBoards )

In post 218, Firebringer wrote:Gamr, lets talk about our mason chat.
Why aren't you talking in it?

Also, why are you feeling so townie to me?

This seems strange to me. As I understand it, the mason chat is a chat where everyone is Town and can communicate. A sort of Town Mafia, so to speak. Why would you need to question the towniness of a fellow Mason outside a bastard game? Or am I wrong on that point?

We don't really have a mason chat it just something we play around with a bit most games after I mistook him for another player who was masons with me in another game. It seems to work well when it comes to sorting each other out early game and we look at other peoples reactions to it as well. This game not many people have reacted to it through which is a change.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (isolation #22) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:26 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 293, Yarrrrgami wrote:
In post 273, Tails wrote:Not to mention how bad an idea double lynching on d1 is.

Ye must have barnacles for brains, or are accustomed to makin' non-scurvy pirates walk the plank on Day 1.

Would be interesting to see if we nail a scum in a double lynch and end game to see where all scum place their votes.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (isolation #23) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:51 pm

Post by Garmr »

I can think of reasons why not mafia would complain about his role as both alignments but it's better to drop it anyway.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (isolation #24) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:55 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 364, Frozen Angel wrote:I started to like yaragammi

they posts just start making genuine sense to me.

I agree with the them being town but what about them makes them town to you. What post do you think you agree with and why.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (isolation #25) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:36 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 366, Frozen Angel wrote:the interactions with not_mafia

Bit more detail please???
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (isolation #26) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:48 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 381, Yarrrrgami wrote:
In post 375, Tails wrote:@Pirate: Why are you so sure that Sonic's actions mean scum instead of just new? I'd imagine you would be taking that into account.

I did indeed take that into me accountin'

Let me lay things out all clear-like.

We learn at that he thinks armor-pirate be scurvy-free. Let's ignore the seduction-furry pirate bit for now. We learn in that he be ok with the pudding-pirate's stance, so if the rat be non-scurvy, then he was readin' the armor-pudding conflict as likely non-scurvy vs. non-scurvy, or at least took that to be reasonably likely.

Now, why then does he have no problem with ? It doesn't matter if he be a novice sailor, or maybe even especially because he be a novice sailor, that should be jumping out all suspicious to him. Instead we be hearing nothing from the rat about firebirdy lawyer pirate.

What about all the other pirates who be takin' sides against armor-pirate? Shouldn't they be the target of his scrutiny? Nope, the farm-pirate who be attacking the firebirdy lawyer pirate be the next vote in VOTE: 147, with terrible reasonin'. At the very least, I'd be expectin' him to review his scumread's vote target (Firebirdy lawyer) and be thinkin' "o, yeah, that guy may indeed be a scalawag given he be discountin' the possibility that armor-pirate and pudding-pirate both be free o' the scurvy."

There be one explanation that be jumping out at me as I be scrawlin' this, and it affects me read on you too.

I'm going to do something I don't normally do.

Sheep

VOTE: Radical Rat
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (isolation #27) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:49 am

Post by Garmr »

Wait what there's a hammer that sux.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (isolation #28) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:50 am

Post by Garmr »

phoenix are you town and what's your role since you didn't get to role claim.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (isolation #29) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:53 am

Post by Garmr »

phoenix shut up and answer quickly
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (isolation #30) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:56 am

Post by Garmr »

are you town through? I want to know if we hit scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (isolation #31) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:57 am

Post by Garmr »

bee do you really have a double vote this is the time to tell me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (isolation #32) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:02 am

Post by Garmr »

turtle tell me if it's a gambit or not
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (isolation #33) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:06 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 404, Turtles of Despair wrote:
In post 401, Garmr wrote:bee do you really have a double vote this is the time to tell me.

Yup, the mod confirmed it by answering my question about us being able to double prod in thread.
~Bee

Welp I'm going to say fuck those for rushing the day and reveal my trap In retrospect I could of done this stealthy and crumbed it but lol i fucked that up with my obvious reaction I shouldn't panicked. I'm a peace maker I can stop a lynch once per game. So day 1 continues.

We need more Vote counts please.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (isolation #34) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:07 am

Post by Garmr »

That should reset the vote count as well.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (isolation #35) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:11 am

Post by Garmr »

Nope not at all but hopefully it does. His not getting lynched either way.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (isolation #36) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:17 am

Post by Garmr »

Not letting it go through. I made my mind up.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (isolation #37) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:40 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 423, Yarrrrgami wrote:VOTE: Rat who be thinkin' he's radical, but actually be scurvy

VOTE: Radical rat

In post 424, Yarrrrgami wrote:Armor-pirate, what manner o' Conan cosplay be ye masqueradin' as?

Call me Imperial Pirate or Space Pirate since my picture is a royal tie interceptor from starwars

and for the cosplay
Image.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (isolation #38) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:52 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 428, Frozen Angel wrote:Garmr the last question you asked me : I felt their thought process is genuine and its like they really have problem with not mafia like a town.

Phoenix why you hammered barn without giving him time to claim?

Garmr why you think Barn deserved to be saved?

Shit I thought I was saving phoenix that's why I asked him to role claim and tell me if he was town. I thought kains vote was the hammer.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (isolation #39) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:54 am

Post by Garmr »

I saw the nice hammer phoenix and the last vote i saw was tepas so I got confused.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (isolation #40) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:58 am

Post by Garmr »

I don't have a read on bard I could care less if he got hammered or not.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (isolation #41) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:12 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 442, Tails wrote:Garmr, does your ability prevent us from lynching Barn at all today?

No
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (isolation #42) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:13 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 447, Turtles of Despair wrote:I find it incredibly strange how Garmr is so sure that he doesn't want Barn lynched. I don't think the ability to stop a lynch is definitely a town ability. I've seen scum with the ability to pardon a lynch before, particularly in setups with lots of town PRs.

~ kirro

Read everything that was posted.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (isolation #43) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:48 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 467, Radical Rat wrote:
Final words:
Garmr is almost certainly Town now. I can't fathom scum ever stopping a lynch, unless it was on their buddy.

As such my vote stays on VOTE: Barn of Justice.
If they're scum, there may or may not be merit to the suspicion on Garmr. If they're Town, Garmr is basically cleared, and we'll have a much nicer rest of the game.
An eye should probably be kept on Kain, due to his erratic posting and accusations. Seems like his reads change on a whim to me, which is kinda sketchy.

Garmr is almost certainly Town now. I can't fathom scum ever stopping a lynch, unless it was on their buddy.

As such my vote stays on VOTE: Barn of Justice.
If they're scum, there may or may not be merit to the suspicion on Garmr. If they're Town, Garmr is basically cleared, and we'll have a much nicer rest of the game.

First quote feels like he is certain I am town.

Second quote feels like his ready to add suspicion on scum flip of barns or discard it depending on barns flip.

To me this just seems like he has knowledge of the flips and his trying to conceal it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (isolation #44) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 502, Yarrrrgami wrote:Before we be feeding the sharks, I still want an answer to me question:

Armor-pirate, what manner of Conan character be ye masqueradin' as?

Same question to sad-turtle pirate too.

Sumiko Kobayashi a Peacemaker
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (isolation #45) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by Garmr »

There's no harm in doing it through.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (isolation #46) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 514, A Real Scourge wrote:i literally just explained the harm, Garmr!

You are not seeing what I am seeing anyway it's just me and turtle we blew our powers and even then the mods won't give them the same names as us for a fakeclaim.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1739 (isolation #47) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:29 am

Post by Garmr »

Lol when I stopped that lynch I was confused as hell i thought they were lynching phoenix.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1740 (isolation #48) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:32 am

Post by Garmr »

But lol mafia thought me and fire were a neighbor hood we claim masons together and be friendly every game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1751 (isolation #49) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:21 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1747, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1731, KainTepes wrote:THIS IS MY FIRST WIN!!! i AM SO HAPPY...... I CAUGHT 2 SCUM

No you didn't

He got rat right and he was on your lynch so I guess that makes 2.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1754 (isolation #50) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:27 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1753, Frozen Angel wrote:lol

Salty

That describes me totally.

Honestly I didn't even know that I'm scum when I got hammered. so nope you didn't caught scum.

That's a lie frozen because we can see you posting in the scum thread.

I think that neighbourhood will trouble us later
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1759 (isolation #51) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:40 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1755, Frozen Angel wrote:I knew I was scum sinsce start. I read my role pm you dork!

I forgot that when I wasn't playing for a week or something. I asked Jeanne to replace out but she insited on me staying. I started posting stuff without rereading what am I.

and calling me a liar won't make me one.

Don't know why but I smiled at this post.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1767 (isolation #52) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:28 am

Post by Garmr »

His 13 his not trolling.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”