Mini 1768: Detective Conan Mafia (Game Over: Town Wins)

Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

@Turtles

No, I voted you because your posts have bothered me for a while. Early on you just asked questions for the sake of asking questions. And then you said you thought I might be scum but didn't say why. Your hypocrisy about saying that I was scum for fence sitting when you yourself were doing the same thing was the final straw that caused me to vote for you. You're the one who OMGUSed because you didn't vote for me until I voted for you because you wanted to use that opportunity to say that I was the one OMGUSing.

P-edit: This is no misunderstanding. You're very suspicious
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 103, Barn Of Justice wrote:VOTE: pw

They deserve the noose. I'm having as much trouble sorting town and scum as I am sorting troll or bad.

garmr wagon is lol worthy.

why haven't you said anything about the people on the garmr wagon? there are like.. two.
this reminds me of when scum call a wagon on lynchbait as silly, so they can have the credit of 'not being on the terrible wagon'. it seems stilted because there's barely a wagon on garmr, and no momentum that would need to be fought against if Barn really though garmr was town.
In post 124, Barn Of Justice wrote:Someone kill Tails please, I don't want to be in the same game as them.

i hope this is because Bulba was on your blacklist, and you didn't realize you joined the same game as them. (that, or Tails joined afterwards)
that said, i still really dislike these posts. they seem to happen, like, every game...
In post 134, Barn Of Justice wrote:PW, are you scum?

filler question.
In post 143, Barn Of Justice wrote:
In post 139, Phoenix Wright wrote:

Nope. Are you?

Are you
sure
you're not scum?

more filler.

VOTE: Barn

i'm still planning on examining the phoenix wagon cause i don't really like nick's reactions.

garmr, i'm kind of bothered by how it took pheonix this long to get a scumread out of his pretty fast wagon. what do you think?

preview: what nevermind everybody unvote phoenix if he promises to use ace attorney gifs for the duration of the game
All hail the king, baby.

avatar by drawloverlala on tumblr.
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

just did a quick check and Turtles' vote was very much the reactionary one imo
All hail the king, baby.

Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by Tails »

In post 148, A Real Scourge wrote:
you're referring to how scum phoenix would have called it tvt? if so, i don't really agree... i think phoenix's post could have come from either alignment. scum like to call things TvS.

I think he would have either voted one, distanced from the fight, or defend whoever was town here (this is where tvt comes in if they're both town). What he did does not benefit him at all as scum. It makes a lot of sense coming from someone who doesn't have any outside information.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

Prime example of you asking a silly question just to look like you're engaging

In post 70, Phoenix Wright wrote:
In post 69, Turtles of Despair wrote:I'm not actually seeing bee's read on Garmr. Will probably discuss with him before I get back.

Kain seems new, and I don't think he would deliberately attract attention like this as scum. I've seen him post elsewhere before and it tends to be similar, so I'm not inclined to take it as a tell.

@Phoenix: Do you still believe that one of Garmr/Soren is scum?

~ kirro

They haven't posted on this page at all, so I don't know why you think my opinion would change
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by Tails »

In post 146, Turtles of Despair wrote:
In post 131, Phoenix Wright wrote:@turtles of despair You're not trying to get a read on me. I have more votes than everyone else and so far you've just tried to justify your position on the wagon

What do you think of my votes on you after realizing this was a misunderstanding on your part?
~Bee

It sounds like you think he is town.
Turtles of Despair
Turtles of Despair
Goon
Turtles of Despair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by Turtles of Despair »

So despite saying that me trying to justify being on your wagon was one of the reasons you where scum reading me not actually being correct you won't reevaluate your read. Sorry I thought that was a major reason you scum read me.

I didn't go into detail (ping is pretty null and doesn't mean much) is because I wanted to see if you would take a more solid stance in the next few pages without being prompted because I could get a solid read on you that way.

The difference between you and me is that you where fence sitting while having no solid scum read. I did have a scum read and can only put my votes in 1 place at a time so this isn't a real claim. I didn't say I was scum reading you I said you where pinging me and you over reacted thinking it was a full fledged scum wagon or something.

@FireBirdo do you know what a ping is? (legit question)
Turtles of Despair
Turtles of Despair
Goon
Turtles of Despair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:49 pm

In post 155, Tails wrote:It sounds like you think he is town.

Town accept error more than scum because town aren't worried that they look like they are jumping around on reads. I wanted to see if he would
~bee
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by Tails »

@Scourge: I don't think I've played with anyone in the Barn hydra before. They were essentially posting a throw away line targeting the type of player I modeled this alt after. Given you have experience with MS, you know exactly what I'm talking about here.
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 153, Tails wrote:
In post 148, A Real Scourge wrote:
you're referring to how scum phoenix would have called it tvt? if so, i don't really agree... i think phoenix's post could have come from either alignment. scum like to call things TvS.

I think he would have either voted one, distanced from the fight, or defend whoever was town here (this is where tvt comes in if they're both town). What he did does not benefit him at all as scum. It makes a lot of sense coming from someone who doesn't have any outside information.

huh... yes, i guess that's true. particularly the 'defend who was town', bit. i don't see scum voting one, but i do see what you mean when you say his post has no benefit to scum.
i'm not really convinced on nick's alignment, but i was wondering who you think the scum on that wagon are.
In post 154, Phoenix Wright wrote:Prime example of you asking a silly question just to look like you're engaging

In post 70, Phoenix Wright wrote:
In post 69, Turtles of Despair wrote:I'm not actually seeing bee's read on Garmr. Will probably discuss with him before I get back.

Kain seems new, and I don't think he would deliberately attract attention like this as scum. I've seen him post elsewhere before and it tends to be similar, so I'm not inclined to take it as a tell.

@Phoenix: Do you still believe that one of Garmr/Soren is scum?

~ kirro

They haven't posted on this page at all, so I don't know why you think my opinion would change

eh... nick, i think barn's questions to you have been far sillier. Turtles' question is either silly or just a mistake.
All hail the king, baby.

Turtles of Despair
Turtles of Despair
Goon
Turtles of Despair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:51 pm

@FireBirdo if this is an alt do you mind telling us what your main is?
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 158, Tails wrote:@Scourge: I don't think I've played with anyone in the Barn hydra before. They were essentially posting a throw away line targeting the type of player I modeled this alt after. Given you have experience with MS, you know exactly what I'm talking about here.

i don't have too much experience with mafiascum, but unfortunately what experience i have means i know exactly what you're talking about. unrelated, what do you think about Barn's alignment? esp as it relates to the Phoenix wagon you disagree with?
All hail the king, baby.

Yarrrrgami
Yarrrrgami
Goon
Yarrrrgami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by Yarrrrgami »

why is it the only time I have ever seen scum say "yes!" to this question it was when I asked my scummate?

like I ask this question all of the time when I wanna be lazy and dumb

@ fa - center around scourge if we are not around and you are town

@ scourge - cld you plz look after fa a bit? I am not as sure that she is town as kagami is but I can be patient. she is an emotional player like me! and pple tend to try to take advantage of that.

also what do you think of turtle pple
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:53 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

@a real scourge Yeah, but you can tell that Barn isn't being serious. Turtles actually wanted it to look like he was interested in my reads. But at that moment in time I had no reason to update them, so there was no point in asking me
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by Tails »

In post 159, A Real Scourge wrote:
i'm not really convinced on nick's alignment, but i was wondering who you think the scum on that wagon are.

Barn for sure. Not sure on Turtle's alignment. Seeing how that plays out. Other than that, I need a vc to see who else is on the wagon.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:55 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 160, Turtles of Despair wrote:@FireBirdo if this is an alt do you mind telling us what your main is?

I played on game of Mafia on another site, but this is my only account here. Just out of curiosity, how much experience do all of you have with Mafia?
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:55 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

*one
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 162, Yarrrrgami wrote:

why is it the only time I have ever seen scum say "yes!" to this question it was when I asked my scummate?

like I ask this question all of the time when I wanna be lazy and dumb

@ fa - center around scourge if we are not around and you are town

@ scourge - cld you plz look after fa a bit? I am not as sure that she is town as kagami is but I can be patient. she is an emotional player like me! and pple tend to try to take advantage of that.

also what do you think of turtle pple

when you say lazy and dumb, do you mean like in general, or is it when you're a particular alignment?

i think Turtles is being pretty logical and consistent with their arguments. i've had to read their posts a few times in order to try and get what they were saying though. i feel like there might be some miscommunication going on. i'm trying not to speak to either of them (the other one being Phoenix) because i wanna see where this goes.

and as for FA, if i'm interpreting what you're asking correctly then i probably can, yeah. i mean, it's really up to her what she wants to do... so, i'll give a proper answer when i see what she thinks. if you're asking me this, are you townreading me? is this a completely non-game related thing? (sorry, i've never been asked this in a mafia game before..)

preview: so far Tails shares a lot of opinions with me. besides the trolling thing i guess, haha.

and Phoenix, i've played two newbie games on this site (that's only completed stuff) and have been playing mafia for a few years on other forum sites.
All hail the king, baby.

Turtles of Despair
Turtles of Despair
Goon
Turtles of Despair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:03 pm

UNVOTE:
Yea I was getting inexperienced vibes but I thought you where an alt.
If you have only played 1 other game of mafia you are towny af because of your confidence.
~Bee

I have like 3-4 months of experience after you take away my break periods
Yarrrrgami
Yarrrrgami
Goon
Yarrrrgami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:08 pm

Post by Yarrrrgami »

In post 167, A Real Scourge wrote:
when you say lazy and dumb, do you mean like in general, or is it when you're a particular alignment?

i think Turtles is being pretty logical and consistent with their arguments. i've had to read their posts a few times in order to try and get what they were saying though. i feel like there might be some miscommunication going on. i'm trying not to speak to either of them (the other one being Phoenix) because i wanna see where this goes.

and as for FA, if i'm interpreting what you're asking correctly then i probably can, yeah. i mean, it's really up to her what she wants to do... so, i'll give a proper answer when i see what she thinks. if you're asking me this, are you townreading me? is this a completely non-game related thing? (sorry, i've never been asked this in a mafia game before..)

preview: so far Tails shares a lot of opinions with me. besides the trolling thing i guess, haha.

and Phoenix, i've played two newbie games on this site (that's only completed stuff) and have been playing mafia for a few years on other forum sites.

1. it is non-alignment indicative for me to ask that. we are town tho.
2. okay
3. yes i am townreading you
4. wat other sites
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:15 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 168, Turtles of Despair wrote:

UNVOTE:
Yea I was getting inexperienced vibes but I thought you where an alt.
If you have only played 1 other game of mafia you are towny af because of your confidence.
~Bee

I have like 3-4 months of experience after you take away my break periods

i like this post!
In post 169, Yarrrrgami wrote:
In post 167, A Real Scourge wrote:

1. it is non-alignment indicative for me to ask that. we are town tho.
2. okay
3. yes i am townreading you
4. wat other sites

1. cool. are you taking Barn's use of the question (twice) as alignment indicative?
4. no dedicated mafia sites. i heard about mafia as like, a party game, and i often played it on the side on large roleplaying sites. very different from mafiascum's (and i'm assuming other dedicated sites) in style. oh, and also a few times on playdiplomacy, i guess.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

bottom line: i don't consider myself a newbie, but my style has had me called 'weird' in my two completed games. i've also read, like, a BUNCH of games because they're super fun. i like following Large Themes!
All hail the king, baby.

Yarrrrgami
Yarrrrgami
Goon
Yarrrrgami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:19 pm

Post by Yarrrrgami »

1. nope, I think there are better ways to sort his alignment. I am a bit confused as to why the names in the hydra are not in the op.
4. what sites?
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:23 pm

Post by Tails »

I have a little over 3 years of experience.
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:23 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

um.. you've asked again so you've probably noticed that i've been avoiding the question. like.. i'd really rather not tell you the names of sites i roleplayed on. i'm sorry, can we move on? if you want to meta me, my style on mafiascum is, like, radically different than anything i've really done before, so only my games on here will really help you!
All hail the king, baby.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”