Mini 1766: SCP Foundation Mafia (GAME OVER)

Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:25 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 422, SnarkySnowman wrote:Still sure shos is scum and not sure why we're voting otherwise.

Case, please?
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:07 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 421, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:I think your play is pro-town enough and I feel a lot better about a lot of other lynches. You feel weird but you felt weird yesterday and you're pushing for reads and doing things that seem pro-town, so I want to lynch people I'm scumreading hard today.

okay, it's about what i thought, and i can relate to the feeling.
In post 424, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 380, iraonavp wrote:Why though?

In post 316, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 259, iraonavp wrote:
I didn't like her vote because it seemed like she was explicitly calling shos a liar for something arbitrary. I don't think that shos would be more or less involved as either alignment.

How many games have you played with Shos?

Do you know how many games I've played with Shos?

I think you're his Scumbuddy.

This is ridiculous.

I've played some games with Shos. I've played in games he's hosted.

No matter who the player is, though, not being able to keep up with 9 slow-moving pages is never a good look.

Your defense of him was therefore suspicious. Still is, actually, even though I'm now sure that he's Town.

Why did you defend Shos?

why are you so sure shos is town?

i'll wait until iraon answers your question, but then i'll have something to say about the other content of this post.
All hail the king, baby.

avatar by drawloverlala on tumblr.
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 425, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 422, SnarkySnowman wrote:Still sure shos is scum and not sure why we're voting otherwise.

Case, please?

i dunno about Snarky, but you can ISO me and ctrl-f shos if you want to see why he's scum.
All hail the king, baby.

Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:16 pm

Post by Davsto »

Holly and Sugar is being prodded. If they do not post within (expired on 2016-02-27 07:20:00), they will be replaced.

VC 1.9
A Real Scourge (5): shos, Holly and Sugar, AristoCow, beeboy, iraonavp
shos (2): SnarkySnowman, A Real Scourge
Raskolnikov (2): kelbris, Extrapolated Eagle
Alchemist21 (1): Elsa and Anna
beeboy (1): Alchemist21
AristoCow (1): Raskolnikov

Not Voting (1): Klingoncelt

With 13 alive, it is 7 to lynch. Deadline in (expired on 2016-03-04 23:25:00).
V/LA:

kelbris until Monday
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:42 pm

Post by Elsa and Anna »

VOTE: Kelbris

Still the worst slot in the game.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:51 am

Post by shos »

In post 420, Alchemist21 wrote:Err, yeah I might have spoke too soon. I can't find any post shos would be talking about in scourge's ISO.

@shos, What posts made you think Scourge was riding Beeboy's wagon?

gonna answer this, and only this
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:21 am

Post by shos »

So
I reread

and I can't get it

UNVOTE:

I can't find what I found scummy :(
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:50 am

Post by Davsto »

AristoCow is being prodded. If they do not post within (expired on 2016-02-27 21:55:00), they will be replaced.

Holly and Sugar have (expired on 2016-02-27 07:20:00) to post before they are replaced.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:56 am

Post by itlepip »

In post 431, shos wrote:So
I reread

and I can't get it

UNVOTE:

Reread my post (just find my only post) and see. Nothing he's said recently is much better. This is a little frustrating because Kirroha hasn't said much to me really

-pip
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:00 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

^Which hydra are you again?
Holly and Sugar
Holly and Sugar
Townie
Holly and Sugar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:01 am

Post by Holly and Sugar »

In post 433, itlepip wrote:
I reread

and I can't get it

UNVOTE:

Reread my post (just find my only post) and see. Nothing he's said recently is much better. This is a little frustrating because Kirroha hasn't said much to me really

-pip

yo! I'll probably do another catchup post soon.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by beeboy »

errr I will catch up to this game one day.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:38 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 424, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 380, iraonavp wrote:Why though?

In post 316, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 259, iraonavp wrote:
I didn't like her vote because it seemed like she was explicitly calling shos a liar for something arbitrary. I don't think that shos would be more or less involved as either alignment.

How many games have you played with Shos?

Do you know how many games I've played with Shos?

I think you're his Scumbuddy.

This is ridiculous.

I've played some games with Shos. I've played in games he's hosted.

No matter who the player is, though, not being able to keep up with 9 slow-moving pages is never a good look.

Your defense of him was therefore suspicious. Still is, actually, even though I'm now sure that he's Town.

Why did you defend Shos?

It's because we are both town-aligned.

Why do you have a scum-aligned rolecard?
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 329, Klingoncelt wrote:Okay, I'm caught up for the day and so is Shos.

Anyone with a girlfriend that considers cutting his dick off over someone's alignment
has
to be Town.

UNVOTE:

Why did you defend shos?
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

VOTE: iraonavp

I reread

and I can't get it

UNVOTE:

talk to me about your other scumreads, shos. and what did you think you found scummy? did you think i was pushing the beeboy wagon?

not completely caught up, if i miss questions or something, just lemme know.
All hail the king, baby.

iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 399, A Real Scourge wrote:uhhhh huh. alright, keep repeating that i need to be lynched. pretty amazing how you found scum within ten pages and don't feel the need to continue to try and sort me, considering you're apparently around to chat. i can FEEL your effort from here. :P
townreads are pretty important when it comes to PoE reading.
that, and, you're not 100% certain i'm scum. you couldn't be. so, preventing a conversation from starting with me is really only denying us information that you could have used later. and that's anti-town. whatever happened to looking at the interactions of a flipped player the next day?

And I'm taking this as a scum-aligned claim.

Please stop voting me, I'm afraid of being lynched.
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

if you're taking it as a scum claim, why did you only bring it up after i voted you? and, if i'm scum, why'd you ask me to unvote you?

like.. this isn't the reaction i'd expect from town, but that's because it's just so weird that i don't see the benefit for it as either alignment! why aren't you trying to get me lynched (all you did was vote me and say 'this is good', which sounds like you're parking your vote there more than trying to push for me to be dead) if you think i've scum claimed, and why did you just say that you're afraid of being lynched when you have one, single, vote on you?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

it's either a scum claim or it's not and i'm being sarcastic (it's really obviously the latter)
you sound like you're
choosing
to take it as a scum claim.
All hail the king, baby.

iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 441, A Real Scourge wrote:if you're taking it as a scum claim, why did you only bring it up after i voted you? and, if i'm scum, why'd you ask me to unvote you?

Because you posting reminded me that you existed. I just... don't like being voted. I hope I can survive until there is only one scum-aligned player left alive, at least.

like.. this isn't the reaction i'd expect from town, but that's because it's just so weird that i don't see the benefit for it as either alignment! why aren't you trying to get me lynched (all you did was vote me and say 'this is good', which sounds like you're parking your vote there more than trying to push for me to be dead) if you think i've scum claimed, and why did you just say that you're afraid of being lynched when you have one, single, vote on you?

If I didn't want you dead, I wouldn't have voted for you in the first place.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:05 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 442, A Real Scourge wrote:it's either a scum claim or it's not and i'm being sarcastic (it's really obviously the latter)
you sound like you're
choosing
to take it as a scum claim.

Actually I didn't mean that part, I meant the part where you went "you cant know im scum" rather than "im not scum".
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

i'm still really unsure as to why one vote makes you so nervous... like i feel like scum wouldn't be so transparent about it? i want to see how others respond to this because its weird.

"that, and, you're not 100% certain i'm scum. you couldn't be. so, preventing a conversation from starting with me is really only denying us information that you could have used later. and that's anti-town. whatever happened to looking at the interactions of a flipped player the next day?"
you're talking about this then, where i say that shos' behaviour is anti-town. i'm saying this because no town players know anyone's alignment 100% without role-related stuff, and if it's role-related stuff then there's still no way for that player to know i'm scum because i'm not. so, from shos' pov, where my alignment is not certain, refusing to interact with me is refusing a conversation and information that could be looked back on later if i flip.
it's a part of speech, and most definitely not a scumclaim.
All hail the king, baby.

Mad King Ashnard
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:29 pm

Post by Mad King Ashnard »

In post 428, Davsto wrote:

This bothers me. The only guy on there I like is shos. Conversely the only people who explicitly were against the lynch are EE and snarky, (alc and klingon not really saying much either way).

If it is ARS then I could see him being with kelbris (who has him as scum but didnt vote) and maybe having one person on his wagon or a mistaken townread. The problem is that if the townreads aren't mistaken then having 1 on here plus the kelbris position would be scum going too hard on one of their own; kelbris would have to vote eventually as scum if the lynch was going through since it would look terrible if he didn't and would doom him next day.

If it isnt ARS then it could still be kelbris, 1 person on here and the third also on here or a mistaken townread who's actually scum. I think its more likely?

This iraon ARS converssation is complicated and some of its semantics but they probably aren't scum together now at least.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:30 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 446, Mad King Ashnard wrote:

This bothers me. The only guy on there I like is shos. Conversely the only people who explicitly were against the lynch are EE and snarky, (alc and klingon not really saying much either way).

If it is ARS then I could see him being with kelbris (who has him as scum but didnt vote) and maybe having one person on his wagon or a mistaken townread. The problem is that if the townreads aren't mistaken then having 1 on here plus the kelbris position would be scum going too hard on one of their own; kelbris would have to vote eventually as scum if the lynch was going through since it would look terrible if he didn't and would doom him next day.

If it isnt ARS then it could still be kelbris, 1 person on here and the third also on here or a mistaken townread who's actually scum. I think its more likely?

This iraon ARS converssation is complicated and some of its semantics but they probably aren't scum together now at least.

fuck sorry
deranged and incoherent
?
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:30 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

UNVOTE:

no.. thinking about it, scum doesn't do this. i was pretty sure about it when i voted after seeing your posts replying to Klingon, but this just seems too honest(ly weird) to be coming from scum, the more i think about it. particularly the line about how my posting reminded you that i existed, it just sounds like something town is way more likely to say than scum.
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:33 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 447, Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 446, Mad King Ashnard wrote:

fuck sorry

kelbris might be who i go back to (now that i've gone through voting Alchemist, then shos, then finally iraon) Shos i'm still not sure about and i'd like to see how he responds but i'll leave him for now. kelbris just feels too easy. Alchemist i like, and iraon is.. i don't even know. but the vote bothered me since i made it and yeah, after thinking, him being weird town just makes more sense to me.

i think if you go too deep into the pre-flip associatives on day one, though, you'll just drive yourself crazy.
All hail the king, baby.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”