Mini 1766: SCP Foundation Mafia (GAME OVER)

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:34 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

no, that's wrong. the vote didn't bother me since i made it, it bothered me since iraon replied. it felt really right when i first made it.
All hail the king, baby.

avatar by drawloverlala on tumblr.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

The problem with scumreading ARS is that she sounds like a nice person
deranged and incoherent
?
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 451, Raskolnikov wrote:The problem with scumreading ARS is that she sounds like a nice person

aw! thank you.

but that shouldn't have anything to do with the game, Rask! :P

are you scumreading me then? are you really not voting me because of that, or was it just a joke? are you not voting me because you dislike the wagon?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:48 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

waait Rask i just remembered that i had things that i wanted to explain to me. i think you told me that the meta thing with RC was a reaction test toward him, didn't you?
All hail the king, baby.

Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:49 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

I think I've been cattle prodded.

This is Ari checking in to say I'm not dead but we seem to have begun coasting in this hydra.

I'll have a post for sure on Monday (v/la fir work on weekends) if not before.
I'll try to get the cow in here in the meantime!

- Ari
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:52 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

Irao's posts just then come off as forced to me. I need to ISO them when I get a chance because they've been off my radar until now.
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:58 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

i'm interested in your thoughts on iraon, Alchemist. what scum agenda do you see in his posts just then?
All hail the king, baby.

Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:15 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 453, A Real Scourge wrote:waait Rask i just remembered that i had things that i wanted to explain to me. i think you told me that the meta thing with RC was a reaction test toward him, didn't you?

It was . We talk sometimes and he told me several times before this game that he thinks AtE is the best tool in mafia. Standard response to what I said would have been to just tell me directly that it's ridiculous because of just how facetious it is, and in general to engage me (also sort me) rather than 'addressing the crowd' like he did (see 325 too). Then when FA said he wanted to just leave the game and she had to ask him to stay (looked genuine) it sort of invalidated that. If they were actually scum using AtE there you wouldn't go that far, and another thing I didn't want to mention (it would have been insulting at the time) is that replacing out even as a hydra head as scum under that pressure would be somewhat close to strategic which doesn't mean its impossible but definitely less likely. On the other hand it could also have been the case he was genuinely upset in that situation even as scum (I remember scum rc replaced out once in a game with titus for nai reasons) especially as the beeboy thing was from a previous game so I can't 100% clear them for town either.
deranged and incoherent
?
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:19 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

i see, that's fine then. thanks for the detailed explanation.

so in the end it didn't give overwhelming evidence one way or the other. it's hard to for me to judge the because i've never played with you and only have word of mouth, but what you've done here seems like a reasonable course of action. can you reply to as well?
All hail the king, baby.

Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:13 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 458, A Real Scourge wrote:i see, that's fine then. thanks for the detailed explanation.

so in the end it didn't give overwhelming evidence one way or the other. it's hard to for me to judge the because i've never played with you and only have word of mouth, but what you've done here seems like a reasonable course of action. can you reply to as well?

is bad
I don't like how you were trying to be neutral with them even as you had E/A voted
is bad (somewhat moreso because it follows 345)
your view on beeboy is weird
Your attitude is friendly and even comes off as naive(?) which feels wrong for someone wagoned and under pressure
After a lot of reflection I think I'm weirded out because of how everytime you ask someone something or even scumread them it's like you give them an out, like a really big chance to change your mind.

But it was way too easy to wagon you which feels wrong and I don't like the people who hopped on. I'd feel better about something like kelbris because even if hes town I won't have any remorse.
deranged and incoherent
?
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:17 pm

Post by Elsa and Anna »

The real issue with the ARS wagon is that I tried to make counterwagons on people I thought were town but were objectively and none of them took.
Feels like a town wagon solely because of that, or the people I voted while trying to hit town (Alch) were scumpartners.
Either way, not too happy about the ARS wagon at this time. Not too happy about Raskol's 'sounds like a nice person' logic either but don't necessarily think it's alignment indicative.

I have good feelings about this.

VOTE: Aristophanes
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:17 pm

Post by Elsa and Anna »

Or whatever his hydra is called.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:27 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 460, Elsa and Anna wrote:The real issue with the ARS wagon is that I tried to make counterwagons on people I thought were town but were objectively and none of them took.

What kind of ancient wizardry is this?
deranged and incoherent
?
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:37 pm

Post by Elsa and Anna »

Scum don't seem to be looking for counterwagons as far as I can see.

But were objectively scummy*
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:37 pm

Post by iraonavp »

UNVOTE: A Real Scourge

Glad we could reach an understanding. I also conveniently have found another person to vote now, at the same time as I am no longer reading you as scum-aligned.

VOTE: Elsa and Anna

In post 460, Elsa and Anna wrote:The real issue with the ARS wagon is that I tried to make counterwagons on people I thought were town but were objectively and none of them took.
Feels like a town wagon solely because of that, or the people I voted while trying to hit town (Alch) were scumpartners.
Either way, not too happy about the ARS wagon at this time. Not too happy about Raskol's 'sounds like a nice person' logic either but don't necessarily think it's alignment indicative.

I have good feelings about this.

VOTE: Aristophanes

I don't think that you have gathered any reliable information from this endeavour. You are making so many assumptions here it's just ridiculous. ARS could be being bussed already. Alchemist could be scum-aligned. The scum-aligned players might not be voting on your opportune counterwagon because they don't want to follow someone whose opinions appear to change at (on?) a whim. They may have felt unable to convincingly change wagons in the short day or whatever your pristine counterwagon opportunity gave them. Or, you could be scum-aligned! Trying to predict the actions of an alignment with so many interfering variables is comparable to astrology.

I have a hard time seeing you believe what you're saying here. It really looks to me like this is more serving the agenda of making E&A look town-aligned rather than finding the scum-aligned players. In a sort of "wow what a great try at finding scum, elsa and anna" way.

Also the way you deem it necessary to even announce this. You seem perfectly happy stating your opinion on other players without reasoning, "ars is a mislynch" would suffice.

I'll think about Aristophanes, I'm not sure how I feel about that vote.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:37 pm

Post by shos »

I need to get better hang on this game. Ill try to reread later, but this weekens might be busy. Sorry ._.

At least my townreads are still in place
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:22 pm

Post by Elsa and Anna »

464 is awful and chainsawy.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:19 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 456, A Real Scourge wrote:i'm interested in your thoughts on iraon, Alchemist. what scum agenda do you see in his posts just then?

To me it looked like he was trying to come up with any kind of reason for scumreading you. If you're Town, then Iraon could be nervous or hasty scum who doesn't want your wagon to lose traction. I plan to go back through his ISO some time today to get a deeper look at him.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:33 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

I think E&A are telling the truth about trying to see if a CW would form. It makes sense in the context of them voting with the player they were just voting because two votes on the wagon gave enough starting support that others could have joined, but it was built in a way that they could have backed off if needed/wanted. The main flaw to me is that they thought people would sheep naked votes instead of supplying some kind of reason to form the counterwagons, but if the plan was to back off at some point then maybe supplying reasons would just open a can of worms later down the road.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:26 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 468, Alchemist21 wrote:The main flaw to me is that they thought people would sheep naked votes instead of supplying some kind of reason to form the counterwagons

lol
deranged and incoherent
?
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:14 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 427, A Real Scourge wrote:
In post 425, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 422, SnarkySnowman wrote:Still sure shos is scum and not sure why we're voting otherwise.

Case, please?

i dunno about Snarky, but you can ISO me and ctrl-f shos if you want to see why he's scum.

Sorry about taking so long to post, but anyhoo I'll do that today.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:16 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

Last time I tried that counterwagon formation thing with reasons it ruined the game for Plotinus and Ether blacklisted me so I'm not going down that alleyway again.

Guess there's a happy medium to be found there. I'm not good at this.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:23 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 454, Aristophanes wrote:I think I've been cattle prodded.

This is Ari checking in to say I'm not dead but we seem to have begun coasting in this hydra.

I'll have a post for sure on Monday (v/la fir work on weekends) if not before.
I'll try to get the cow in here in the meantime!

- Ari

I'm going to be nice this time and allow this since I didn't make it clear or give any forewarning, but from now on, if a hydra is prodded, it
must
be the hydra that posts within the 24 hours, not a single head.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:29 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 437, iraonavp wrote:

Why do you have a scum-aligned rolecard?

:roll:

Your voting style, 5 votes in 25 posts, looks a little bit opportunistic. A lot opportunistic, actually. You're throwing votes around trying to see what sticks. You're earning Scum points that way.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:30 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 438, iraonavp wrote:
In post 329, Klingoncelt wrote:Okay, I'm caught up for the day and so is Shos.

Anyone with a girlfriend that considers cutting his dick off over someone's alignment
has
to be Town.

UNVOTE:

Why did you defend shos?

Defend?

I sorted his alignment. Two different things.
-
MiniDeathStar

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”