Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:07 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I have no clue. o3o

Dav could be town or scum from that response.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:16 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Early scumread on Dav. Feels like he tried really hard in his last few posts to look like he's scumhunting but imo ascertained a bit much a bit early. in other words forced forced forced forced forced

VOTE: Davsto
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 72, clearance only wrote:
In post 41, Nahdia wrote:How is that a serious vote? I see nothing "lame and most disconnected" about 'phoenix's RVS post. Spell it out if you're for reals yo.

Gut.
But I'll explain it the best I can.

There were things going on before PW posted his RVS. All the posts up till PW flowed in some way and were kinda "connected" to each other - they looked more or less like a natural progression out of rvs. PWs vote on cookies felt like a conscious effort to hurdle over all of it.
The biggest ping probably came from the reasoning attached, which was lame and came across like someone thinking about it too much.

In post 73, clearance only wrote:Am even more enthused about my PW vote now btw.
That was a pretty soft soft soft omgus + a throwaway question that I can't imagine helping him better his read on us with. Or better yet move the game along at all.

How could you even say that I was thinking about it too much with my vote lol. You're the one who's thinking too much. I was originally going to make a joke that cookies was baking people in the oven and not cookies, but I thought that was too morbid so I went with that other post. I seriously have no idea how you can say that "your name is highly suspicious" is me thinking too much. It couldn't have been more obvious that I wasn't serious. And your next post is complete bs because I didn't OMGUS you at all. I didn't even move my vote or anything. The question would progress the game because that was my way of asking you for the reason behind your vote. Pretty much everything that you've said in the game so far has been sketchy as hell, so now I am gonna vote for you

UNVOTE:
VOTE: cleavage
clearance only
clearance only
Goon
clearance only
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by clearance only »

In post 77, Dwlee99 wrote:I have no clue. o3o

Dav could be town or scum from that response.

But you're vote is still on him so I'm assuming you think he's scum for some reason?
clearance only
clearance only
Goon
clearance only
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by clearance only »

your*
ugh
clearance only
clearance only
Goon
clearance only
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by clearance only »

In post 79, Phoenix Wright wrote:How could you even say that I was thinking about it too much with my vote lol. You're the one who's thinking too much. I was originally going to make a joke that cookies was baking people in the oven and not cookies, but I thought that was too morbid so I went with that other post. I seriously have no idea how you can say that "your name is highly suspicious" is me thinking too much. It couldn't have been more obvious that I wasn't serious.

Never said that you were trying to be serious.
But you're taking my elaboration on a gut read, which, obviously isn't going to be concrete evidence and trying to "debunk" it.
Reads as scum who thinks they're caught for the wrong reasons pretty hard rn.

In post 79, Phoenix Wright wrote:And your next post is complete bs because I didn't OMGUS you at all. I didn't even move my vote or anything. The question would progress the game because that was my way of asking you for the reason behind your vote. Pretty much everything that you've said in the game so far has been sketchy as hell, so now I am gonna vote for you

Yea this is scum.

You're trying to wriggle out of a scumread by dancing around with semantics here. OMGUS comes in many forms besides votes.
You didn't ask for the reasoning behind my vote. You asked why I was being weird. <-This is the OMGUS coupled with you saying you were "slightly suspicious" of us later on in your interaction with cakes. But wanted to see more from us first. Pretty hedgy and looked like posturing to vote us. (oh hey look what happened)

What would an answer to that question accomplish for you? Why didn't you answer this when I asked you before?
clearance only
clearance only
Goon
clearance only
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by clearance only »

In other words you decidedly skipped .
Would still like an answer.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 83, clearance only wrote:In other words you decidedly skipped .
Would still like an answer.

I already answered that. Read my last post again
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 75, clearance only wrote:Cakes talk to me.
Who's scum?

Not getting any strong vibes as to who's scum right now. Letting you vs Phoenix play out before reassessing it. Toogeloo's early posts were pretty weak so they're nullscum for me right now. More people need to be posting.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 82, clearance only wrote:
In post 79, Phoenix Wright wrote:How could you even say that I was thinking about it too much with my vote lol. You're the one who's thinking too much. I was originally going to make a joke that cookies was baking people in the oven and not cookies, but I thought that was too morbid so I went with that other post. I seriously have no idea how you can say that "your name is highly suspicious" is me thinking too much. It couldn't have been more obvious that I wasn't serious.

Never said that you were trying to be serious.
But you're taking my elaboration on a gut read, which, obviously isn't going to be concrete evidence and trying to "debunk" it.
Reads as scum who thinks they're caught for the wrong reasons pretty hard rn.

In post 79, Phoenix Wright wrote:And your next post is complete bs because I didn't OMGUS you at all. I didn't even move my vote or anything. The question would progress the game because that was my way of asking you for the reason behind your vote. Pretty much everything that you've said in the game so far has been sketchy as hell, so now I am gonna vote for you

Yea this is scum.

You're trying to wriggle out of a scumread by dancing around with semantics here. OMGUS comes in many forms besides votes.
You didn't ask for the reasoning behind my vote. You asked why I was being weird. <-This is the OMGUS coupled with you saying you were "slightly suspicious" of us later on in your interaction with cakes. But wanted to see more from us first. Pretty hedgy and looked like posturing to vote us. (oh hey look what happened)

What would an answer to that question accomplish for you? Why didn't you answer this when I asked you before?

You did say I was being serious. You said my RVS post was overthinking things. It wasn't. And I don't understand why you said earlier that my RVS post didn't connect to the other ones. They're not supposed to connect. It's called RANDOM vote stage for a reason. As for the rest of this post you're literally just asking me to repeat everything I just said. This is a waste of time. And none of your reasons for thinking I'm scum are valid. I think that you're scum who's making up silly reasons to justify your vote on me. Try to be more subtle next time lol
clearance only
clearance only
Goon
clearance only
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by clearance only »

In post 37, Phoenix Wright wrote:
In post 32, clearance only wrote:Thank you Radja. For being the single person to acknowledge the only serious vote cast thus far.
This feels like the beginning of a beautiful townblock.

-Sensei

Why are you being so weird?

So this is you asking me what my reason for voting you was?
Because that's not what it looks like to me.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 87, clearance only wrote:
In post 37, Phoenix Wright wrote:
In post 32, clearance only wrote:Thank you Radja. For being the single person to acknowledge the only serious vote cast thus far.
This feels like the beginning of a beautiful townblock.

-Sensei

Why are you being so weird?

So this is you asking me what my reason for voting you was?
Because that's not what it looks like to me.

What else would it be? -_-
clearance only
clearance only
Goon
clearance only
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by clearance only »

In post 86, Phoenix Wright wrote:You did say I was being serious. You said my RVS post was overthinking things. It wasn't. And I don't understand why you said earlier that my RVS post didn't connect to the other ones. They're not supposed to connect. It's called RANDOM vote stage for a reason. As for the rest of this post you're literally just asking me to repeat everything I just said. This is a waste of time. And none of your reasons for thinking I'm scum are valid. I think that you're scum who's making up silly reasons to justify your vote on me. Try to be more subtle next time lol

Overthinking =/= serious.
Do you know what a gut read is?
Nothing in that post was addressed to you - it was an elaboration and solidification for the reasons that you rolled scum this game
Discredit me harder.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 89, clearance only wrote:
In post 86, Phoenix Wright wrote:You did say I was being serious. You said my RVS post was overthinking things. It wasn't. And I don't understand why you said earlier that my RVS post didn't connect to the other ones. They're not supposed to connect. It's called RANDOM vote stage for a reason. As for the rest of this post you're literally just asking me to repeat everything I just said. This is a waste of time. And none of your reasons for thinking I'm scum are valid. I think that you're scum who's making up silly reasons to justify your vote on me. Try to be more subtle next time lol

Overthinking =/= serious.
Do you know what a gut read is?
Nothing in that post was addressed to you -
it was an elaboration and solidification for the reasons that you rolled scum this game

Discredit me harder.

They're quite obviously the same thing. And how is a post where you quote me and talk about me not addressed to me? I don't even know what you're trying to say in that bolded part. Discredit me harder
clearance only
clearance only
Goon
clearance only
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by clearance only »

In post 88, Phoenix Wright wrote:What else would it be? -_-

I don't know that's why I asked? Like that's a pretty weird way to ask that especially when I gave the reason for voting you the very last page so?
clearance only
clearance only
Goon
clearance only
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by clearance only »

In post 90, Phoenix Wright wrote:They're quite obviously the same thing. And how is a post where you quote me and talk about me not addressed to me? I don't even know what you're trying to say in that bolded part. Discredit me harder

Because I'm not trying to convince you that you're scum.
Holy banana nut muffins.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

This is T v T. stahp
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 91, clearance only wrote:
In post 88, Phoenix Wright wrote:What else would it be? -_-

I don't know that's why I asked? Like that's a pretty weird way to ask that especially when I gave the reason for voting you the very last page so?

If you can't think of anything else it could be then you have no reason act like its scummy or whatever. You're just proving that you're making up bs reasons to justify your scum read on me
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 93, Dwlee99 wrote:This is T v T. stahp

He's not town. Town don't death tunnel people from the get go for no reason whatsoever
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Yes they do.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by beeboy »

No it isn't PW is terrible atm lol.

VOTE: PW
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Okay apparently I'm shit at this game.
clearance only
clearance only
Goon
clearance only
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by clearance only »

Yea and if you can't figure out a reason for asking that other than the obvious bullshit that you were "asking me what my reason was" when you clearly weren't. Then you realize I have to go back to what I was assuming before right?

Soft omgus throwaway nothing question.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”