beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:45 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 146, Nahdia wrote:beeboy is your V key broken or something???

Actually PW that unvote was awkward as hell. Scum push town all the time lmfao. That felt like such an lame excuse to unvote.....................

No
V
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by Nahdia »

no u listen to me buster there were so many good ways to unvote there and appear like ur being reasonable and thinkin' about stuff but instead you're like "man lol this guy votin' me must just be an idiot! yeah that's it! he's just dumb :D" like c'mon man
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 151, Nahdia wrote:no u listen to me buster there were so many good ways to unvote there and appear like ur being reasonable and thinkin' about stuff but instead you're like "man lol this guy votin' me must just be an idiot! yeah that's it! he's just dumb :D" like c'mon man

It's not wrong though lol
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by Nahdia »

what a presumptuous, arrogant unvote. oh ofc anyone who votes someone as perfect as u must just be a dumbo lol
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

You have a point. Sorry for calling you dumb, Cleavage. And an idiot. It's just annoying to see you barking up the wrong tree and acting like you've got the right guy
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Really don't like . Looks to me like an attempt to try to disengage from the argument when the tide turned against him.
Getting a good town read on cleavage from this argument.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 155, SirCakez wrote:Really don't like . Looks to me like an attempt to try to disengage from the argument when the tide turned against him.
Getting a good town read on cleavage from this argument.

Someone just unvoted me. How is that the tide turning against me?
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:11 pm

Post by Nahdia »

yo i bet PW and cleavage are partners and cleavage just entered scumchat like "yo whatup someone start a bullcrap argument with me for no reason it'll be great."

-Zaphkael, 2020
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:21 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Votecount 1.01

Davsto (4) - Davsto, Xkfyu, Dwlee99, Nahdia
Aristophanes (0) -
cleavage only (2) - SirCakez, Mirhawk
Xkfyu (0) -
Cookie Bakers (1) - Toogeloo
SirCakez (0) -
Dwlee99 (0) -
beeboy (0) -
Nahdia (0) -
Phoenix Wright (3) - cleavage only, Radja, beeboy
Mirhawk (0) -
Toogeloo (0) -
Radja (0) -

Not Voting: Aristophanes, Cookie Bakers, Phoenix Wright

With 13 votes available, it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 1 ends (expired on 2016-03-15 19:08:59)

You never would've guessed that Varsoon was the backup!
I was going to wait for a pagetop, but I don't know if I've got Edit privileges or whatever.
clearance only
clearance only
Goon
clearance only
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:24 pm

Post by clearance only »

Oh lol I was like "what the shit is varsoon doing in here."
clearance only
clearance only
Goon
clearance only
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:25 pm

Post by clearance only »

Nahdia I'm having trouble ascertaining what exactly your read on PW is.
clearance only
clearance only
Goon
clearance only
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:33 pm

Post by clearance only »

In post 155, SirCakez wrote:Really don't like . Looks to me like an attempt to try to disengage from the argument when the tide turned against him.

I agree that more often than not town will fight it out till the bitter end.
Phoenix Wright feels like he wants me to go away.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:37 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

Don't like how Beeboy was taking shots from the sidelines in that fight. Looked like he was egging Phoenix on to get more flail.

They've really been arguing over a stupid point that only really matters to the two of them, personally I don't think either of them really looks any better or worse than the other.

Unvote
Vote: Beeboy
clearance only
clearance only
Goon
clearance only
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:46 pm

Post by clearance only »

In post 162, Mirhawk wrote:They've really been arguing over a stupid point that only really matters to the two of them, personally I don't think either of them really looks any better or worse than the other.

No no no.
What happened to the scumread you had on our slot earlier.
Especially since our "argument" (don't understand why you're all calling it that - it's clearly me making a push) didn't sway your read on either of us.

There's a big jump in progression here.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:58 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

In post 74, clearance only wrote:
In post 48, Mirhawk wrote:/Trying to look town

Unvote
Vote: Cleavage

Hi Mirhawk.
Pretty weak vote you've got there.
Welcome to the scumpile.

In post 108, beeboy wrote:
In post 106, Phoenix Wright wrote:He's not scum for tunneling me. He's scum because it sounds like all of his reasons for why he says that he thinks I'm scum are horrible and seem insincere

Whether or not I agree with that your reaction to the claims is much, much worse.

Yes yes yes

Your post to Radja was a little tryhard.

But that's not really that big a thing, not big enough to ignore beeboy at least.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:58 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

dafuq

where did those quotes come from?
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:00 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

Serves me right for not previewing I guess.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:07 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 72, clearance only wrote:
In post 41, Nahdia wrote:How is that a serious vote? I see nothing "lame and most disconnected" about 'phoenix's RVS post. Spell it out if you're for reals yo.

Gut.
But I'll explain it the best I can.

There were things going on before PW posted his RVS. All the posts up till PW flowed in some way and were kinda "connected" to each other - they looked more or less like a natural progression out of rvs. PWs vote on cookies felt like a conscious effort to hurdle over all of it.
The biggest ping probably came from the reasoning attached, which was lame and came across like someone thinking about it too much.
The thing about RVS is that is, as the name implies, random. There doesn't have to be a feng shui of postings.

In post 82, clearance only wrote:
In post 79, Phoenix Wright wrote:How could you even say that I was thinking about it too much with my vote lol. You're the one who's thinking too much. I was originally going to make a joke that cookies was baking people in the oven and not cookies, but I thought that was too morbid so I went with that other post. I seriously have no idea how you can say that "your name is highly suspicious" is me thinking too much. It couldn't have been more obvious that I wasn't serious.

Never said that you were trying to be serious.
But you're taking my elaboration on a gut read, which, obviously isn't going to be concrete evidence and trying to "debunk" it.
Reads as scum who thinks they're caught for the wrong reasons pretty hard rn.

In post 79, Phoenix Wright wrote:And your next post is complete bs because I didn't OMGUS you at all. I didn't even move my vote or anything. The question would progress the game because that was my way of asking you for the reason behind your vote. Pretty much everything that you've said in the game so far has been sketchy as hell, so now I am gonna vote for you

Yea this is scum.

You're trying to wriggle out of a scumread by dancing around with semantics here. OMGUS comes in many forms besides votes.
You didn't ask for the reasoning behind my vote. You asked why I was being weird. <-This is the OMGUS coupled with you saying you were "slightly suspicious" of us later on in your interaction with cakes. But wanted to see more from us first. Pretty hedgy and looked like posturing to vote us. (oh hey look what happened)

What would an answer to that question accomplish for you? Why didn't you answer this when I asked you before?
You're trying too hard. He's an early train in RVS, and since it's still page 3 at this point, it's not as if any one could possibly not have a puzzled look on their face, especially since your reasoning is total shit for not following the appropriate flow of RVS. There's nothing to debunk considering the case is shit in the first place and just as random as the RVS stage in general is. I feel like his reaction is definitely appropriate considering that he's the first wagon of the game.

In post 93, Dwlee99 wrote:This is T v T. stahp
Too early to make this speculation.

In post 98, Dwlee99 wrote:Okay apparently I'm shit at this game.
Only because you still have some growing up to do. Both Maturity and Intelligence will make you better. Give it time :P

It doesn't make you wrong though either. Your instincts are something you should embrace, and avoid riding the coattails of other players.

In post 103, beeboy wrote:
In post 101, Phoenix Wright wrote:
In post 97, beeboy wrote:No it isn't PW is terrible atm lol.

VOTE: PW

How am I terrible?

You need to take a step back and realize just because someone is pressuring you it doesn't make them scum. That is if you are town.
Now this is terrible. His reaction to being early wagoned seems perfectly genuine, and considering the majority of the first 4 pages of the game belong to Phoenix and cleavage, why would he not at least engage with a vote? Voting, especially if you aren't sure of someone's alignment (since most townies shouldn't know alignment by page 5 still) is perfectly acceptable between two players who represent the vocal majority of content.

In post 106, Phoenix Wright wrote:He's not scum for tunneling me. He's scum because it sounds like all of his reasons for why he says that he thinks I'm scum are horrible and seem insincere
Or just trying to move the game along. It's a reach for sure, but at least we are out of RVS because of it.

In post 108, beeboy wrote:Whether or not I agree with that your reaction to the claims is much, much worse.
Nah, that's horseshit. Anyone being wagoned this early in the game has the right to a panic attack and will probably start flailing as they attempt to ascertain what exactly made them scummy in the first place since the case is ridiculous in the first place.

In post 123, beeboy wrote:Clea\/e is probably town.
You've been insinuating this long before this post. Not entirely sure why you feel the need to bring it up now.

In post 139, beeboy wrote:
In post 136, Phoenix Wright wrote:UNVOTE: I realized that cleavage isn't scum because if he was he'd know that they own would find him to be the most suspicious on day 2 after they saw me flip town. Pushing for my lynch this hard when he knows that I'm town would basically be suicide. So he's just dumb town

This un\/ote just feels like an attempt at discrediting your wagon.
How so? His wagon is very credible to begin with, and he's not even referencing the wagon at all.

In post 145, beeboy wrote:
In post 143, Phoenix Wright wrote:
In post 141, clearance only wrote:PW who's scum then?
You just backed down from the only hard stance you've taken so far.

Probably one of the people who have been free to lurk because you've been wasting everyone's time with your push. I'd say there's also a good chance that one of the people on my wagon is scum. I'll go look over everything again really quickly

Now your solution is lynching the lurkers
*claps*
Terrible conclusion. 5 pages of mostly 2 people bantering is almost assuredly going to have at least one scum on the sidelines anyways. He's right in a sense, but that doesn't mean he's out to lynch lurkers. I'd be interested in looking into posturers, which incidentally also encompasses the sect of players he mentioned.

In post 146, Nahdia wrote:Actually PW that unvote was awkward as hell. Scum push town all the time lmfao. That felt like such an lame excuse to unvote.....................
Really? It came off to me that he had a moment of insight or something.

In post 153, Nahdia wrote:what a presumptuous, arrogant unvote. oh ofc anyone who votes someone as perfect as u must just be a dumbo lol
Not every vote has to be intelligent either. Town vote town all the time for shits and giggles, reads, baiting, whatever... unvotes can all be for the same reason, or they could just simply be because some momentary glimpse of insight has deemed that their vote is being wasted.

In post 158, Varsoon wrote:
Votecount 1.01

Davsto (4) - Davsto, Xkfyu, Dwlee99, Nahdia
Aristophanes (0) -
cleavage only (2) - SirCakez, Mirhawk
Xkfyu (0) -
Cookie Bakers (1) - Toogeloo
SirCakez (0) -
Dwlee99 (0) -
beeboy (0) -
Nahdia (0) -
Phoenix Wright (3) - cleavage only, Radja, beeboy
Mirhawk (0) -
Toogeloo (0) -
Radja (0) -

Not Voting: Aristophanes, Cookie Bakers, Phoenix Wright

With 13 votes available, it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 1 ends (expired on 2016-03-15 19:08:59)

You never would've guessed that Varsoon was the backup!
I was going to wait for a pagetop, but I don't know if I've got Edit privileges or whatever.
How is it that Davsto is the lead wagon but there's been almost no discussion of it?

In post 162, Mirhawk wrote:Don't like how Beeboy was taking shots from the sidelines in that fight. Looked like he was egging Phoenix on to get more flail.

They've really been arguing over a stupid point that only really matters to the two of them, personally I don't think either of them really looks any better or worse than the other.

Unvote
Vote: Beeboy
I completely agree with this sentiment.

Unvote;
Vote: beeboy
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

EBWOP:
In post 167, Toogeloo wrote:How so? His wagon is
NOT
very credible to begin with, and he's not even referencing the wagon at all.
clearance only
clearance only
Goon
clearance only
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:40 pm

Post by clearance only »

In post 164, Mirhawk wrote:Yes yes yes

Your post to Radja was a little tryhard.

But that's not really that big a thing, not big enough to ignore beeboy at least.

Okay. I can buy that for now.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:41 pm

Post by Davsto »

In post 124, Dwlee99 wrote:When I would get tunneled as town I:
Spam post
Tell everyone they're idiots
Hard defend myself saying why their reasons are wrong
And scum read the people who seem disingenuous on my wagon
Thing is, some people do it as scum too. Every player is not you. Remember how I was in Denmark Mafia?

I'm not sure how much I agree with PW being scum at this stage of reading, but this isn't the best reason to disagree imo.
In post 136, Phoenix Wright wrote:UNVOTE: I realized that cleavage isn't scum because if he was he'd know that they own would find him to be the most suspicious on day 2 after they saw me flip town. Pushing for my lynch this hard when he knows that I'm town would basically be suicide. So he's just dumb town
Okay now this looks like you've decided you've fucked up and are backtracking. Ew.
In post 167, Toogeloo wrote:How is it that Davsto is the lead wagon but there's been almost no discussion of it?
I mean, in part that's because I self-voted in RVS :P

UNVOTE:
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:41 pm

Post by Davsto »

Also, cleavage, please sign your posts it would super duper help thanks~
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:42 pm

Post by beeboy »

I think I ha\/e a pretty solid spot on PW and you guys are strawmaning the shit out of what is happening.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
clearance only
clearance only
Goon
clearance only
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:42 pm

Post by clearance only »

Also toog's response is the exact reason why I never try and explain gut reads.
If you don't get it. That's fine.
But don't snipe at that when I've evolved my reasoning since.
clearance only
clearance only
Goon
clearance only
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:44 pm

Post by clearance only »

In post 171, Davsto wrote:Also, cleavage, please sign your posts it would super duper help thanks~

This has been all Sensei if that helps.
I think phantom posted once.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”