Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:30 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 198, clearance only wrote:Depends honestly.
I've chainsawed for my townreads before. But they've gotta be pretty confident townreads.

Did you think his vote looked town?

No, not really. But I didn't think it looked especially scummy either.

It could have been town looking for a reaction, or it could have been scum looking to cast some shade. I think it could just as easily be one as it could be the other.
clearance only
clearance only
Goon
clearance only
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:30 am

Post by clearance only »

Huh. I've been kinda under the impression Phoenix was a secret alt or something.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:33 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 199, Phoenix Wright wrote:But that's not what I was trying to do. I know that this is a game where you have to deeply analyze people's posts, but you've all been over analyzing everything I've said for a long time now. There's no hidden agenda, there's no deeper meaning: when I say something I mean exactly what I'm saying. So when I have my reason for unvoting him, I was being genuine. You're seriously trying to tell me that after a mislynch you wouldn't be suspicious of the people who lead that wagon? Maybe you're right and I just don't know how it works. I've only finished one game after all, and it wasn't on this site

Saying it's genuine doesn't make it genuine. Of course we are analyzing your posts a lot, we're suspicious of you.
And yeah you should be suspicious of people who lead a mislynch.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:40 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 203, SirCakez wrote:
In post 199, Phoenix Wright wrote:But that's not what I was trying to do. I know that this is a game where you have to deeply analyze people's posts, but you've all been over analyzing everything I've said for a long time now. There's no hidden agenda, there's no deeper meaning: when I say something I mean exactly what I'm saying. So when I have my reason for unvoting him, I was being genuine. You're seriously trying to tell me that after a mislynch you wouldn't be suspicious of the people who lead that wagon? Maybe you're right and I just don't know how it works. I've only finished one game after all, and it wasn't on this site

Saying it's genuine doesn't make it genuine.
Of course we are analyzing your posts a lot, we're suspicious of you.

And yeah you should be suspicious of people who lead a mislynch.

I know, but you're trying to find scum motivation in everything I say instead of looking for town motivation. And that last sentence shows that my reasoning for unvoting him wasn't that bad after all
clearance only
clearance only
Goon
clearance only
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:41 am

Post by clearance only »

Phoenix would it be too much trouble to get your thoughts on everyone so far?
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:41 am

Post by SirCakez »

If you are town, then he would be leading a mislynch on you. How does that correlate to unvoting him?
clearance only
clearance only
Goon
clearance only
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:59 am

Post by clearance only »

I had a dream like MLK

Bring blacks to oscars 2017

MAke the oscars great again

Ten nominees higher

Cakes is weird :/ I'm confused on his play though

Cakes spam the thread with all your dreams so I can be enlightened with your ideas
clearance only
clearance only
Goon
clearance only
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:59 am

Post by clearance only »

-PC
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:00 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 206, SirCakez wrote:If you are town, then he would be leading a mislynch on you. How does that correlate to unvoting him?

Because that would make him the most suspicious person on day 2. I already said this like 5 times
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:00 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 205, clearance only wrote:Phoenix would it be too much trouble to get your thoughts on everyone so far?

Votecount 1.01

Davsto- It doesn't feel like he's putting a lot of effort into the game so far. Null
Aristophanes- I didn't even know this person was in the game, so that sets off a few red flags in my head. Why isn't he posting at all? Scum lean
cleavage only- I don't think your ideas are very well thought out. But the fact that you're acting so sure that I'm scum and pushing extremely hard for my lynch doesn't seem like somethings cum would do. If you were scum, you'd know that I'd flip town. So that means that you're probably town.
Xkfyu- I kind of agree with everything that he's said so far. Town lean
Cookie Bakers- hasn't said much yet. Null
SirCakez- So far his posts feel genuine, but at the same time he's just saying the same things that other people have already said. He's not really making his own points. Null
Dwlee99- Scum wouldn't have tried to diffuse the argument between me and cleavage because they'd want a mislynch no matter what. So he's probably town
beeboy- He just jumps in every now in then to make snarky remarks without actually trying to make a case. Scum lean
Nahdia-They're not trying to jump on wagons or anything, so they seem town enough for now
Mirhawk- hasn't posted much either. Null
Toogeloo- One of the few people actually taking a step back and looking at the game instead of following the crowd and jumping on the popular wagon. Feels like town
Radja- Has only made 2 posts so far and both of them were just him wheeling cleavage. Tagged kind of suspicious but according to the search he's also modding another game so maybe that's why he's been so inactive? Null for now
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:07 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 209, Phoenix Wright wrote:
In post 206, SirCakez wrote:If you are town, then he would be leading a mislynch on you. How does that correlate to unvoting him?

Because that would make him the most suspicious person on day 2. I already said this like 5 times

So you're basically saying because they're making a hard push they can't be scum? Correct me if I'm wrong.
@cleavage - I'm having a hard time getting reads on people because the thread has been utterly dominated by cleavage vs Phoenix. I'm trying to get engaged but not enough people are posting.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:10 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 211, SirCakez wrote:

So you're basically saying because they're making a hard push they can't be scum? Correct me if I'm wrong.
@cleavage - I'm having a hard time getting reads on people because the thread has been utterly dominated by cleavage vs Phoenix. I'm trying to get engaged but not enough people are posting.

Wouldn't scum just opportunistically jump on the wagon and make a few comments of agreement every now and then? They want a mislynch, but they don't want to be in the spotlight. Like you said, all the attention is focused on me and cleavage. I don't think scum would want that
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:12 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 212, Phoenix Wright wrote:

Wouldn't scum just opportunistically jump on the wagon and make a few comments of agreement every now and then? They want a mislynch, but they don't want to be in the spotlight. Like you said, all the attention is focused on me and cleavage. I don't think scum would want that

This is partially true, but scum will put themselves in the spotlight to get mislynches on occasion. A game I just finished, Open 623, had a prime example of this. We all just wrote off a deathtunneler as town and they ended being scum. So just because he's hard pushing doesn't clear them 100% of being scum.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:43 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 160, clearance only wrote:Nahdia I'm having trouble ascertaining what exactly your read on PW is.
Same tbh.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:49 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 213, SirCakez wrote:
In post 212, Phoenix Wright wrote:

This is partially true, but scum will put themselves in the spotlight to get mislynches on occasion. A game I just finished, Open 623, had a prime example of this. We all just wrote off a deathtunneler as town and they ended being scum. So just because he's hard pushing doesn't clear them 100% of being scum.

I don't remember saying that he's definitely 100% not scum. I know that I've said that he's probably town
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:22 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 213, SirCakez wrote:This is partially true, but scum will put themselves in the spotlight to get mislynches on occasion. A game I just finished, Open 623, had a prime example of this. We all just wrote off a deathtunneler as town and they ended being scum. So just because he's hard pushing doesn't clear them 100% of being scum.
Would you be happier if we gave percentages on our reads? Like, I don't know how anyone else can't see it, but Phoenix is like 97.452% town. That gives me 2.548% of being wrong I guess.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:40 am

Post by Radja »

Had to go through some other stuff yesterday, will catch up now.

In post 43, Phoenix Wright wrote:Cleavage is shaking that their was serious even though there was no reason for a serious vote. I didn't do anything suspicious. The other guy who voted me was being weird too, but I saw his post as more of a joke while cleavage seemed to mean what they were saying

you don't get to decide if you were acting suspicious or not. I got an awkward feeling from your RVS vote.

Regards,

The other guy.
"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:48 am

Post by Radja »

In post 93, Dwlee99 wrote:This is T v T. stahp

what gives you this idea?
"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:51 am

Post by Radja »

In post 127, Dwlee99 wrote:Cleave seems genuine, and pw I've already explained. It is a T v T.

okay, scratch my last post :shifty:
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:01 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 219, Radja wrote:
In post 127, Dwlee99 wrote:Cleave seems genuine, and pw I've already explained. It is a T v T.

You're literally just agreeing with whatever everyone else says. Not to mention your extended period of inactivity

VOTE: radja
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:05 am

Post by Radja »

In post 220, Phoenix Wright wrote:
In post 219, Radja wrote:

You're literally just agreeing with whatever everyone else says. Not to mention your extended period of inactivity

VOTE: radja

What? I have not made a post about agreeing with anyone.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:11 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

In post 31, Radja wrote:VOTE: Phoenix

I can dig this

In post 36, Radja wrote:
In post 32, clearance only wrote:Thank you Radja. For being the single person to acknowledge the only serious vote cast thus far.
This feels like the beginning of a beautiful townblock.

-Sensei

<3

Got any other lies to tell?
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:18 am

Post by Radja »

Anyway, I'm caught up.

Most of the game involves cleavage vs Phoenix. I felt the same way sensei did when Phoenix posted his RVS vote, so I completely understand where he's coming from. I don't really like how Phoenix handled the pressure and his recent vote on me while I haven't even made my catchup post yet is just terrible. So I'm going to keep my vote there.

Cleavage, Cakez, Dwlee are giving me some town vibes. I felt the same way about Nahdia, but that post about Phoenix and cleavage being partners seemed a bit weird.

Toogeloo's push on beeboy looked pretty good too, but I could be scum trying to derail a Phoenix wagon. I will need to see more from him.

I have no idea why people are voting Davsto though. Looks pretty weird.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:18 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

Votecount 1.02

Davsto (2) - Dwlee99, Nahdia
Aristophanes (0) -
cleavage only (0) -
Xkfyu (0) -
Cookie Bakers (0) -
SirCakez (0) -
Dwlee99 (0) -
beeboy (3) - Mirhawk, Toogeloo, Xkyfu
Nahdia (0) -
Phoenix Wright (4) - cleavage only, Radja, beeboy, SirCakez
Mirhawk (0) -
Toogeloo (0) -
Radja (1) - Phoenix Wright

Not Voting: Aristophanes, Cookie Bakers, davsto

With 13 votes available, it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 1 ends (expired on 2016-03-15 19:08:59)
Last edited by 3dicerolling on Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”