Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 19, Cookie Bakers wrote:
In post 18, Phoenix Wright wrote:VOTE: cookie bakers That name is highly suspicious.

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=8175333

Vote: Cookie Bakers
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

My first was the original gold cartridge for NES on release day...

...gawd I'm old.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 25, Nahdia wrote:Whats's a Zelda again? that's the green guy, right?

I honestly thought we were playing a theme game based off the life of Robin Williams' daughter.

/disappointed
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #47 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:52 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 45, Phoenix Wright wrote:what thing?
I'm assuming it's an attempt to get the game going and wants to turn your RVS wagon into a real wagon.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #50 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:59 am

Post by Toogeloo »

As quick as the signups happened, I thought for sure we'd be on page 10 by the time I woke up. Aside from Titus, and to a lesser extent dwlee, I don't
think
I know anyone else on the playerlist, unless there is someone playing under an alt. So there likely won't be any early meta reads available to me.

From just what's presented so far, I'd say that Cookie Bakers is more likely to be scum than Phoenix though. Phoenix hasn't really done anything objectively scummy, where as Cookie is basically just free voting to get a wagon going. Scum are more likely just hanging out though and fluff talking for now, so I'd probably put anyone who's only real content was the first Zelda game they played up there as possible places to start voting as well.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:07 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 72, clearance only wrote:
In post 41, Nahdia wrote:How is that a serious vote? I see nothing "lame and most disconnected" about 'phoenix's RVS post. Spell it out if you're for reals yo.

Gut.
But I'll explain it the best I can.

There were things going on before PW posted his RVS. All the posts up till PW flowed in some way and were kinda "connected" to each other - they looked more or less like a natural progression out of rvs. PWs vote on cookies felt like a conscious effort to hurdle over all of it.
The biggest ping probably came from the reasoning attached, which was lame and came across like someone thinking about it too much.
The thing about RVS is that is, as the name implies, random. There doesn't have to be a feng shui of postings.

In post 82, clearance only wrote:
In post 79, Phoenix Wright wrote:How could you even say that I was thinking about it too much with my vote lol. You're the one who's thinking too much. I was originally going to make a joke that cookies was baking people in the oven and not cookies, but I thought that was too morbid so I went with that other post. I seriously have no idea how you can say that "your name is highly suspicious" is me thinking too much. It couldn't have been more obvious that I wasn't serious.

Never said that you were trying to be serious.
But you're taking my elaboration on a gut read, which, obviously isn't going to be concrete evidence and trying to "debunk" it.
Reads as scum who thinks they're caught for the wrong reasons pretty hard rn.

In post 79, Phoenix Wright wrote:And your next post is complete bs because I didn't OMGUS you at all. I didn't even move my vote or anything. The question would progress the game because that was my way of asking you for the reason behind your vote. Pretty much everything that you've said in the game so far has been sketchy as hell, so now I am gonna vote for you

Yea this is scum.

You're trying to wriggle out of a scumread by dancing around with semantics here. OMGUS comes in many forms besides votes.
You didn't ask for the reasoning behind my vote. You asked why I was being weird. <-This is the OMGUS coupled with you saying you were "slightly suspicious" of us later on in your interaction with cakes. But wanted to see more from us first. Pretty hedgy and looked like posturing to vote us. (oh hey look what happened)

What would an answer to that question accomplish for you? Why didn't you answer this when I asked you before?
You're trying too hard. He's an early train in RVS, and since it's still page 3 at this point, it's not as if any one could possibly not have a puzzled look on their face, especially since your reasoning is total shit for not following the appropriate flow of RVS. There's nothing to debunk considering the case is shit in the first place and just as random as the RVS stage in general is. I feel like his reaction is definitely appropriate considering that he's the first wagon of the game.

In post 93, Dwlee99 wrote:This is T v T. stahp
Too early to make this speculation.

In post 98, Dwlee99 wrote:Okay apparently I'm shit at this game.
Only because you still have some growing up to do. Both Maturity and Intelligence will make you better. Give it time :P

It doesn't make you wrong though either. Your instincts are something you should embrace, and avoid riding the coattails of other players.

In post 103, beeboy wrote:
In post 101, Phoenix Wright wrote:
In post 97, beeboy wrote:No it isn't PW is terrible atm lol.

VOTE: PW

How am I terrible?

You need to take a step back and realize just because someone is pressuring you it doesn't make them scum. That is if you are town.
Now this is terrible. His reaction to being early wagoned seems perfectly genuine, and considering the majority of the first 4 pages of the game belong to Phoenix and cleavage, why would he not at least engage with a vote? Voting, especially if you aren't sure of someone's alignment (since most townies shouldn't know alignment by page 5 still) is perfectly acceptable between two players who represent the vocal majority of content.

In post 106, Phoenix Wright wrote:He's not scum for tunneling me. He's scum because it sounds like all of his reasons for why he says that he thinks I'm scum are horrible and seem insincere
Or just trying to move the game along. It's a reach for sure, but at least we are out of RVS because of it.

In post 108, beeboy wrote:Whether or not I agree with that your reaction to the claims is much, much worse.
Nah, that's horseshit. Anyone being wagoned this early in the game has the right to a panic attack and will probably start flailing as they attempt to ascertain what exactly made them scummy in the first place since the case is ridiculous in the first place.

In post 123, beeboy wrote:Clea\/e is probably town.
You've been insinuating this long before this post. Not entirely sure why you feel the need to bring it up now.

In post 139, beeboy wrote:
In post 136, Phoenix Wright wrote:UNVOTE: I realized that cleavage isn't scum because if he was he'd know that they own would find him to be the most suspicious on day 2 after they saw me flip town. Pushing for my lynch this hard when he knows that I'm town would basically be suicide. So he's just dumb town

This un\/ote just feels like an attempt at discrediting your wagon.
How so? His wagon is very credible to begin with, and he's not even referencing the wagon at all.

In post 145, beeboy wrote:
In post 143, Phoenix Wright wrote:
In post 141, clearance only wrote:PW who's scum then?
You just backed down from the only hard stance you've taken so far.

Probably one of the people who have been free to lurk because you've been wasting everyone's time with your push. I'd say there's also a good chance that one of the people on my wagon is scum. I'll go look over everything again really quickly

Now your solution is lynching the lurkers
*claps*
Terrible conclusion. 5 pages of mostly 2 people bantering is almost assuredly going to have at least one scum on the sidelines anyways. He's right in a sense, but that doesn't mean he's out to lynch lurkers. I'd be interested in looking into posturers, which incidentally also encompasses the sect of players he mentioned.

In post 146, Nahdia wrote:Actually PW that unvote was awkward as hell. Scum push town all the time lmfao. That felt like such an lame excuse to unvote.....................
Really? It came off to me that he had a moment of insight or something.

In post 153, Nahdia wrote:what a presumptuous, arrogant unvote. oh ofc anyone who votes someone as perfect as u must just be a dumbo lol
Not every vote has to be intelligent either. Town vote town all the time for shits and giggles, reads, baiting, whatever... unvotes can all be for the same reason, or they could just simply be because some momentary glimpse of insight has deemed that their vote is being wasted.

In post 158, Varsoon wrote:
Votecount 1.01

Davsto (4) - Davsto, Xkfyu, Dwlee99, Nahdia
Aristophanes (0) -
cleavage only (2) - SirCakez, Mirhawk
Xkfyu (0) -
Cookie Bakers (1) - Toogeloo
SirCakez (0) -
Dwlee99 (0) -
beeboy (0) -
Nahdia (0) -
Phoenix Wright (3) - cleavage only, Radja, beeboy
Mirhawk (0) -
Toogeloo (0) -
Radja (0) -

Not Voting: Aristophanes, Cookie Bakers, Phoenix Wright

With 13 votes available, it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 1 ends (expired on 2016-03-15 19:08:59)

You never would've guessed that Varsoon was the backup!
I was going to wait for a pagetop, but I don't know if I've got Edit privileges or whatever.
How is it that Davsto is the lead wagon but there's been almost no discussion of it?

In post 162, Mirhawk wrote:Don't like how Beeboy was taking shots from the sidelines in that fight. Looked like he was egging Phoenix on to get more flail.

They've really been arguing over a stupid point that only really matters to the two of them, personally I don't think either of them really looks any better or worse than the other.

Unvote
Vote: Beeboy
I completely agree with this sentiment.

Unvote;
Vote: beeboy
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #168 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

EBWOP:
In post 167, Toogeloo wrote:How so? His wagon is
NOT
very credible to begin with, and he's not even referencing the wagon at all.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:03 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 177, clearance only wrote:Davsto vote somebody.

Why is it important he have a vote down this very moment?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:22 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 213, SirCakez wrote:This is partially true, but scum will put themselves in the spotlight to get mislynches on occasion. A game I just finished, Open 623, had a prime example of this. We all just wrote off a deathtunneler as town and they ended being scum. So just because he's hard pushing doesn't clear them 100% of being scum.
Would you be happier if we gave percentages on our reads? Like, I don't know how anyone else can't see it, but Phoenix is like 97.452% town. That gives me 2.548% of being wrong I guess.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #256 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:57 am

Post by Toogeloo »

beeboy,
you were
taking jabs at Phoenix and twisting every comment he made to make them seem scummier, all while mostly being on the sidelines of the argument. Phoenix was correct in saying that no matter what he posted, you were finding some way of making it look scummy.

Is the \/ thing you are doing some kind of role restriction, yes or no? If no, why exactly do you do it, cuz it's actually a little weird to read sometime.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 261, beeboy wrote:Show me where i twisted what he said plz.

In post 139, beeboy wrote:
In post 136, Phoenix Wright wrote:UNVOTE: I realized that cleavage isn't scum because if he was he'd know that they own would find him to be the most suspicious on day 2 after they saw me flip town. Pushing for my lynch this hard when he knows that I'm town would basically be suicide. So he's just dumb town

This un\/ote just feels like an attempt at discrediting your wagon.
In no way is his post discussing his wagon in any way. He is specifically referring to how cleavage was tunneling him.

In post 144, beeboy wrote:You said they where too stupid to be \/oting you as scum since it would be suicide. You literally reworded "I am towny af guise" but added an un\/ote.
Not what he said at all.

In post 145, beeboy wrote:
In post 143, Phoenix Wright wrote:
In post 141, clearance only wrote:PW who's scum then?
You just backed down from the only hard stance you've taken so far.

Probably one of the people who have been free to lurk because you've been wasting everyone's time with your push. I'd say there's also a good chance that one of the people on my wagon is scum. I'll go look over everything again really quickly

Now your solution is lynching the lurkers
*claps*
Again, a total misrepresentation of what he actually said.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #271 (isolation #11) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 266, beeboy wrote:Exactly saying someone is tunneling = discredit as tunneling is bad.
What does that have to do with the wagon on him?

In post 266, beeboy wrote:He did say that. I bolded it for you.
I'm specifically referring to you stating he's claiming a defense of how townie he himself is, which he's not doing. He justified why he thought cleavage is more than likely town and why it was no longer important for his vote to be there and nothing more. You are painting him to look worse with the way you phrase it.

In post 266, beeboy wrote:He said he didn't know who the scum one but it is probably one of the lurkers.
That literally again is what he said.
Again, you are painting his statement as worse than what he actually said. He said nothing about Lynching All Lurkers. He said some scum are probably there (which to be honest is a fair [and obvious] assessment considering how little input was given from anyone else by the time of that statement), but he also said there might be someone on him as well that is along for the ride. I feel this to be quite possible as well, and your comments are the ones that make you my target.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Essentially, your comments while he was being attacked by cleavage were a gross misrepresentation of what he actually said in an attempt to make him look worse. Your interpretations of his comments are shit.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (isolation #13) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:58 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 416, Aristophanes wrote:I don't get BeeBoy's "this is a long, spammy game" comment. It was at the end of Pg 2, and there were votes being tossed around. The game was neither that long nor that spammy at that point. Also, he had no read, yet knew it was spammy? Say what??
In post 417, Aristophanes wrote:Also, for people who supposedly read the game, you are really bad at picking up little things
Oh the irony... It was obviously sarcasm since the game had been active for a while by that post, and it was only on page 2, so he was being snarky about how slow the game was moving.

In post 420, clearance only wrote:SEE SEE.
You're not sure.
That's your instincts telling you somethings wrong.
Let's rock the boat a bit.
Help me lynch sircakez.
If there is something wrong with the wagon, why do you want to pursue someone not related to the wagon at all?

In post 436, Cookie Bakers wrote:Big rule, Titus gets copped n1. Kinda surprised it didn't happen in pyp.
Most games I play with Titus have her lynched Day 1 :lol:

In post 440, Cookie Bakers wrote:Help us on Toog dwlee? We can't articulate beyond gut but your Dave wagon stalled out. I don't like the major wagons and neither do you.

Join us? Let's see if we shake things up.
Describe this gut feeling you are having. We've played quite a bit together Tits, so I'm interested in your read.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #476 (isolation #14) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:35 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 474, clearance only wrote:It's a role madness mate.
Where'd you get this idea from?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (isolation #15) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:38 am

Post by Toogeloo »

And yet the sample PM is VT and it's not mentioned anywhere in the Topic afaik. I hadn't really noticed the Signup saying Role Madness, I just saw LoZ and signed up.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #480 (isolation #16) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:40 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 959, 3dicerolling wrote:I invite you to join in Legend of Zelda mafia. This will be a 13 player role madness game. A game is not solid without its critics, here is what they have to say.
This is the only reference to it. I don't look at game announcements, I just read the mini-queue and it didn't mention it there.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #583 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:05 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I'm still waiting for you to explain this gut scum read to me Titus.

Unvote;
Vote: SirCakez
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #584 (isolation #18) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 579, Cookie Bakers wrote:Toog ... lurking.
Just because I have a low post count, doesn't mean I'm lurking. I've covered most issues whenever I make a new post. Not all of us sit at our computer and wait to have active conversations.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #589 (isolation #19) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 586, Cookie Bakers wrote:
In post 584, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 579, Cookie Bakers wrote:Toog ... lurking.
Just because I have a low post count, doesn't mean I'm lurking. I've covered most issues whenever I make a new post. Not all of us sit at our computer and wait to have active conversations.

Really, you've covered the issues? You're not getting upset when town get wagoned.

You've said Clevage was "trying too hard" when pushing a Phoenix wagon. You know where I usually see this, scum trying to silence town leaders.

You spent a lot of energy attacking Phoenix's wagon, but you never outright state Phoenix is town.

You're just attacking leadership and lurking your way through this.

Even your last vote on Cakey doesn't explain what you dislike about him.

You jumped on beeboy. Uber sheepage.

So I ask you, where's your spine on your reads? The town toog I know has one. Scum toog just makes sure to "comment" on what he feels is important.

~Titus

I don't get upset about anything, typically, though I am known to get frustrated from time to time when it comes to obtuse behavior.

"Trying too hard" isn't how I'd describe it. I'd say it was more just a shit reason, voting someone because they didn't mesh with the rest of the RVS.

I also don't have a town read on Phoenix, hence the reason I've never called him town. I haven't called him scum either. I've never understood why people need to decisively clarify players that early in day 1. I reacted to the wagon on Phoenix and his response to the wagon, and responded to those. I also called out the player who was sideline jabbing and misrepping a player, and that was my first real read of the game for scum. I didn't sheep anyone, unless you want to argue that because I voted after Michael that I was a sheep then that's your prerogative.

What leadership am I bashing that is present in this game? If you mean cleavage, why am I now assisting them to Lynch Cakez?

It is a naked vote, and the only reason I have is that I am lending support to the wagon. I wouldn't even say I have a scum read on the slot. So yeah, guilty of sheeping, but not on the target you claim I was.

@Mod: this game was advertised only as being Role Madness. Role Madness was not listed in signups or opening post. Is the game still considered a Role Madness game, or has it changed since it's advertisement?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #590 (isolation #20) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Michael = Mirhawk. Auto correct
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #591 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

If this game is a role madness game, I will be a bit upset with my role.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #602 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:02 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 592, Cookie Bakers wrote:I dunno calling him 97.452% town seemed like a townread to me, you just never stated so. Now you are saying that you didn't townread him? Then what did those numbers meant.
I was mostly being facetious since Cakez was trying to make it seem like hard reading anyone isn't 100%, and using Phoenix in my snarkiness since I was defending him against his shit case at the time. I pulled the percentages out of my ass completely, obviously. I might have also been on pain killers that day (I had surgery recently), but I'd hate to think they had that much of an impact on my posting.

In post 595, Cookie Bakers wrote:
In post 167, Toogeloo wrote:You're trying too hard. He's an early train in RVS, and since it's still page 3 at this point, it's not as if any one could possibly not have a puzzled look on their face, especially since your reasoning is total shit for not following the appropriate flow of RVS. There's nothing to debunk considering the case is shit in the first place and just as random as the RVS stage in general is. I feel like his reaction is definitely appropriate considering that he's the first wagon of the game.

Trying too hard is your exact words verbatim Toog.
I don't really remember using those words, I just remember hating the argument for his wagon.

Since this game is definitely role madness, I'm fine with being lynched today. My role will do nothing to help the town in any way, and apparently I thought I was ready to play a game of mafia, but clearly I'm still mentally checked out from time to time.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:06 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Titus, has your read on my slot evolved from gut to scum solely from the answers I've been giving you? You still never really explained the gut read in the first place, and I have been genuinely curious as to what sparked it.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #605 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:11 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 596, Cookie Bakers wrote:Toog, I am a sadistic little woman. I like seeing the blood of my scumreads spill all over the floor.

The next time I or Shiro types Dayvig: Toog, it will be serious.

Can you give your reads Darling?

~Titus

1) Davsto - scumlean
2) Aristophanes - null
3) cleavage only (Hydra of sensei and phantomcobalt) - townlean
4) Xkfyu - null
5) Cookie Bakers (Hydra of Titus and shiro) - null
6) SirCakez - null
7) Dwlee99 - null
8) beeboy - scumlean
9) Nahdia - null
10) Phoenix Wright - null
11) Mirhawk - townlean
12) Toogeloo - scum
13) Radja - null

Dayvig me, woman. Sack up
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (isolation #25) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:12 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Oh, and I'm a Vanilla Townie
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:23 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Where'd ya go, Tits?
I thought you were gonna shoot me?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #632 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:56 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 616, SirCakez wrote:Toog why do you have eight null reads?
In post 605, Toogeloo wrote:2) Aristophanes - null
(hasn't posted enough to establish a read)

4) Xkfyu - null
(not present enough to form an opinion other than I liked them for being on beeboy)

5) Cookie Bakers (Hydra of Titus and shiro) - null
(oddly going after me randomly and avoiding popular choices, but not doing anything really beyond that)

6) SirCakez - null
(Honestly, I mentally confuse this slot with Cookie Bakers a lot [damn desserts], I just know they were the big wagon that needed support and I was being flippant at the time)

7) Dwlee99 - null
(Being his 12 year old self, making it near impossible to read based on his maturity)

9) Nahdia - null
(Pops in from time to time, like Xkfyu, not really present enough to form an opinion)

10) Phoenix Wright - null
(I feel like I should be heavily townreading this slot, but for some reason I don't know why since all I can recall is defending against their early wagon)

13) Radja - null
(Another person I mentally confuse with another player [In this case, Nahdia], doesn't really post enough for me to remember them)

Early on, a lot of times, I have a hard time remembering who's done what, so I typically have a lot of null reads until slots really put in something that I take notice and sticks. It's one of the reasons I stopped playing Larges. So if a player hasn't really been making waves, unless something they've posted specifically sticks out as odd to me, I'll probably not notice them.

I also don't make reads simply because of how someone perceives my play since I know that reads are capable of changing from town (uninformed minority and all), so Cookie Bakers saying I'm scum hasn't really made me think anything in regards to their alignment, nor does anyone calling me town make me think they too are town since scum can simply white knight just as easily as a level headed town player can.

In post 622, Cookie Bakers wrote:The very fact of how unopposed Cakez wagon was is really suspicious.
Beeboy was the leading wagon and has very slowly over the last 10 pages or so been losing traction. It's more a matter of convenience that Cakez looks unopposed. Also consider that a majority of the game is very passive and only 3 voices really seem to echo over it (cleavage, phoenix, cakez).

In post 627, SirCakez wrote:
In post 583, Toogeloo wrote:I'm still waiting for you to explain this gut scum read to me Titus.

Unvote;
Vote: SirCakez

And how are you arguing its been hard to get votes on me with garbage like this?

I moved to you because you had traction and I felt the game needed it as opposed to sit on beeboy who's no longer even on a radar. I wasn't opposed to your lynch, so it's not a big deal to give the vote in order to be flexible. This game is almost always about current events, especially on Day 1, and beeboy isn't a current event anymore. Today's current events are basically you and me, tomorrow it could still be you or me, but it might be someone else.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #633 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:59 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I should also state, this game more so than any other, has been difficult for me to establish early reads simply because (and I hate to use this excuse, but...) I've been on medications after my surgery that have left me a bit dopey at times. So unless you post something that REALLY sticks out to me, you've probably ended up just being a fart in the wind on my radar.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #634 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:01 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I'll be more cognizant next week after I return to my daily routine and am no longer sleeping 14 hours a day.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:01 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I feel like I'm still making excuses... eww.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #650 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:51 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 645, Cookie Bakers wrote:Even when I am telling you that I will murder Toog unless people object, you can't even muster a comment beyond Toog isn't the lynch for today.

I wish you'd stop with the foreplay and shoot me already... oh wait, dayvig claims are probably the most common lies told on day 1. I got nothing to worry about, not like you had the balls to do it anyways. :lol:
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #653 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:56 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 651, clearance only wrote:Toog, why is dav a scumlean?

What is your flavor?

Why did you believe the dayvig if you know that they're normally bullshit?

Dav's jestering for the most part is a turn off.
I'm the happy mask salesman.
I never believe dayvig claims. It's fun to entertain them though.

Tits is about as likely to be a Dayvig as I am a Ninja Godfather.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #875 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

It means he plans to vig someone once we set up who the lynch will be so we get two flips at once.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #881 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I wouldn't worry about it. Dayvigs are like $500 an hour prostitutes, extremely rare, but when one actually exists they still blow.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #883 (isolation #35) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

...or is it suck...?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #887 (isolation #36) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:14 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 882, Nahdia wrote:do i not understand the roles or something. cookies said they can vig any time. why would u wait until the lynch is set up to vig.

He's essentially trying to strongarm the town into lynching one prospect so he can shoot another. They want a lynch on someone they want and then shoot someone else they want. They're holding out til that happens.

In all honesty, shooting someone at the same time as a lynch is pretty stupid because you aren't reacting to the lynch, and you should shoot first and then lynch around the info from the flip. This is moot though because they aren't gonna vig today anyways.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #891 (isolation #37) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:16 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 886, SirCakez wrote:Pretty sure the bakers said their vig is anytime.
If I said I was a day cop, would you believe it? (assuming I hadn't already claimed VT).
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #897 (isolation #38) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

People like to claim they have the power to day vig just so they can have a certain degree of power over other players and lynch development. It's somewhat empowering. It's typically a lie 99% of the time.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #900 (isolation #39) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Just admit you are a liar and you can only shoot at night so we can move on.

Or if you're telling the truth, shoot, get your 15 minutes of fame (good or bad), and then let us pick our lynch.

Your decision to shoot someone shouldn't be mutually exclusive to who we decide to lynch, and instead it should be the catalyst for who we lynch.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #902 (isolation #40) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Get off your high horse, you aren't getting your cake and eating it to.

Shoot me.
Shoot Ari.
Shoot PW.

Just shoot someone. No regrets.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #905 (isolation #41) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

If your next post doesn't have
Dayvig
in it, then can we all agree you are full of shit so we don't have to deal with you trying to hold a lynch hostage to get your way?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #922 (isolation #42) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 909, Cookie Bakers wrote:We aren't.

Wagon to hammer.
We shoot.
Discussion.
Second lynch.

Except you've already explicitly stated that you won't shoot certain players. Cakez and Aristo are both at L-3 right now. If Cakez got to L-1, you gonna come through or no?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #923 (isolation #43) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

So you are essentially holding the game hostage until you get two lynches you want.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #925 (isolation #44) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 920, Cookie Bakers wrote:Can you help me force Toog to take a stance on Ari?

~Titus

I told you to shoot them, didn't I?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #930 (isolation #45) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:36 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

What do you want me to say about the player that literally has 4 posts to their name?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #938 (isolation #46) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:37 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I wish you'd just shoot me so I can fulfill my secret Jester by Vig Death requirements.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #943 (isolation #47) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 932, Cookie Bakers wrote:Stop whining that I won't dayvig town and push your reads rather than insinuate I am bluffing.
Stop telling me to push my reads while I wait for a Vig to resolve itself. I will not be held hostage by your lies. Since you won't Dayvig me or Ari, I'm guessing you feel both of us are town since I've been whining about you trying to shoot one of us and you won't.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #957 (isolation #48) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Don't play the what if game.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #971 (isolation #49) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:44 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 964, Cookie Bakers wrote:Like toog even told us to shoot Ari, who is potentially the worst person to shoot cause of the zero associations.

I've been telling you to shoot literally anyone, I only mentioned 3 names that I thought would be your highest priorities (Me, Ari, PW), and I've probed you about shooting the majority consensus even if it was a town read, to which you guys said no (which is counter to what you are telling everyone you'd do with your vig shot regardless).

So again, let me spell it out for you.

S
H
O
O
T

A
N
Y
O
N
E

N
O
W

P
L
E
A
S
E
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1120 (isolation #50) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:41 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I love how absolutely nothing has changed in the game state since 20 pages ago. Bravo Titus. Way to help stall out the game so you could play prima Donna.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1121 (isolation #51) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:44 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1077, Cookie Bakers wrote:@X, Creating the conditions where I shoot is calling my "bluff". Toog is trying to get a shot before a claim or L minus 1, which is scummy. You don't lynch w/o a claim, you don't vig without one.

I can't recall too many games where the Vig asked his targets for claims before shooting them.

I am one of your biggest targets, and I've claimed. Can we move on with the game now that we've established you are full of shit? You've already caused one person to Exodus the game because of your antics.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1168 (isolation #52) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:23 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1147, Mirhawk wrote:Then shoot him.

We would get associatives off it and if there is one player we can afford to do without in this setup it would be him anyways.

I love how they think I've only been telling them to shoot Ari when I've practically been begging them to shoot me since they claimed dayvig.

In post 1126, beeboy wrote:
In post 1120, Toogeloo wrote:I love how absolutely nothing has changed in the game state since 20 pages ago. Bravo Titus. Way to help stall out the game so you could play prima Donna.

Do you think Titus is scum?
If they shoot me (or anyone) right now, they are town. If they are lying and shoot at night, they are probably scum tbqh.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1552 (isolation #53) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1498, Cookie Bakers wrote:So basically you're simultaneously complaining I am an asshole ignoring everyone now, while griping about me including people in the process.

You literally wasted everyone's time while simultaneously giving scum the chance to persuade your shot as well. You have completely misrepped my point, and now you are playing the woe is me card instead of taking my advice in the first place.

The only accountability you took for your shot is the people you refused to shoot. You can literally hold everyone else accountable for your borked shot on a town player. You sit here and condemn me for telling you to shoot anyone, literally ANYONE, but misrep it so hard to make it seem like I was coercing you into a specific shot. You have rose colored glasses on and couldn't accept responsibility for your own power role and allowed potentially one or more scum to motivate a shot for you instead of follow your own gut and use your PR for your own sake. Bravo. We could be almost 30 pages lighter if you could have just accepted your role as your own instead of the town's as a whole.

That said, you are indeed town. I do not retract, nor would I have even if the mod hadn't cleared you. There was no doubt in my mind, based on your play, that if you actually were a Day Vig that you must be town.

Other players that I know pretty much HAVE TO BE town by this point...
-cleavage
-Phoenix
-pisskop
-SirCakez

This is entirely based on their activity, responses, and general interactions regarding current and past wagons, votes, and reactions to Cookie's Shot and Ari's flip.

I would hazard that the entirety of Scum is most definitely in:
-dwlee
-Mirhawk
-Radja
-beeboy
-Xkfyu

I am actually NOT a VT, but for the sake of this game I am playing as one. I am the Happy Mask Salesman, Fruit Vendor. I give masks out at night, and people would be informed that they got a mask, but not from who. I do not believe in False Positives, I had no intention of ever giving a mask out because I do not want trackers and watchers to see it since it's completely unnecessary of an action for me to do that could only confuse results. So I claim VT because that was what I was going to play as. I don't give two shits what you think a VT is supposed to play as Titus. I had a major surgery 3 weeks ago, and I have been on some serious medication since then. I have been sleeping almost 14 hours a day, and I don't need a mafia lesson on how to play a VT role while I recover, tyvm.

Lynch me today, IDGAF, take your two town flips and consider my reads when doing all your PRs tonight. I guarantee you guys can have this game wrapped up by Day 3 if you go through my scum list. If you guys lynch, vig, attack anyone on my town list after I flip, you are all fucking morons.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1555 (isolation #54) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I forgot about Nadhia, so s/he would be in the bottom grouping as well.

Also, forgot vote...

I will self hammer if I reach L-1.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1558 (isolation #55) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1556, clearance only wrote:In what world would a fruit vendor not claim to be a fruit vendor wtf?
Because a Fruit Vendor is worthless in a game full of PRs. I would literally be fucking up town by using my PR.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1562 (isolation #56) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1557, SirCakez wrote:Also claiming VT earlier when you knew it was role madness and knew people would be suspicious was really silly.
Nah, I actually debated just sticking with my VT claim until my inevitable death, but I didn't want people to be like, "why the fuck did he claim VT and not Fruit?"
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1566 (isolation #57) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1561, pisskop wrote:I odnt get why youd claimat all though

I like claims. I tend to soft or hard claim early a lot actually.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1572 (isolation #58) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:17 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1567, SirCakez wrote:It was because half the reason people were suspicious was because VT is literally impossible in this setup.

In post 1, 3dicerolling wrote:3. There may or may not be a Vanilla Townie in this game.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1575 (isolation #59) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Because your new and no one cares yet NAHDIA.
People misspelled my name all the time when I first got here, but now most vets know me and don't get it wrong.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1579 (isolation #60) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1557, SirCakez wrote:Why would you not fruit vend at least once? It would softconfirm you and the chances of muddying a Tracker/Watcher results are fairly low.
In a game full of PRs, why take the chance at all of messing with someone's results? I'd actually laugh my ass off if I had sent a mask to someone who got killed by a Ninja and watched by a Watcher. Odds are low, sure, but there is literally no reason to tempt fate with a False Positive at all.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1583 (isolation #61) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1582, SirCakez wrote:It would softconfirm you as a Fruit Vendor
It's role madness. I'm pretty sure a Mafia Fruit Vendor wouldn't be game breaking. I also don't care about being confirmed because people will literally Deus Ex the setup regardless. Last game I was in with Dwlee, I was cop confirmed innocent, and there were people still saying I was probably a Godfather.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1594 (isolation #62) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1592, beeboy wrote:
In post 1547, Xkfyu wrote:

Other players that I know pretty much HAVE TO BE town by this point...
-cleavage
-Phoenix

Walk me through this.

When a player gets a Town Role, they are Town, unless that Town Role is bastard, which this setup is not. Savvy?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1623 (isolation #63) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:12 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1619, Xkfyu wrote:He doesn't seem to be doing anything except for making sidebar comments about who is town.
Sadly, this seems to be Dwlee's meta regardless.

He corrected me earlier saying he wasn't 12, but from my experience with him, he's supposedly really young (I believe someone mentioned in our last game that he was 12, which is why I thought it). But he just basically does what he's been doing this game. It's really impossible to call him town or scum for it tbqh.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1635 (isolation #64) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1630, SirCakez wrote:The last time I saw someone specifically say someone looked like a third party they were a third party themselves. So yeah that post from Xk was pretty susp.

General rule of thumb is that town don't actively hunt for third party, especially on Day 1. Scum, in order to look town, will hunt third party though, and in the past it used to actually be seen as a minor scum slip to claim to hunt third party early in the game.

P-Edit; Titus, afaik, I'm still the leading wagon. Stop being a Drama Queen.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1637 (isolation #65) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1633, Cookie Bakers wrote:Role =/= alignment.
I already said this, but hey, I'd hate to make it look like we actually agreed on something.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1643 (isolation #66) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1636, Cookie Bakers wrote:Toog isn't town.
This is exactly why I will self vote when I get to L-1 in case anyone is wondering.

No, it's not because there were strong feelings that I actually could be scum, but more because I can't wait to watch Titus wipe the egg off her face. That, for some sadistic reason, always makes my day in a game of Mafia. I used to have similar pleasure with MagnaofIllusion, but he stopped playing or some shit.

Start pushing scum and stop whining.
I still don't get why you think I'm a whiner though. Me thinking you are an idiot =/= whining.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1647 (isolation #67) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:36 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Trust me Titus, I am currently gleeful at your ignorance.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1649 (isolation #68) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

What exactly is a "good role" anyways?

Are you a Bulletproof Triple-Voting Mayor Day Cop?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1651 (isolation #69) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Much like how your name is spelled, I don't think many people really care about your opinion at the moment though.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1658 (isolation #70) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Phoenix Wright wrote:
In post 1651, Toogeloo wrote:Much like how your name is spelled, I don't think many people really care about your opinion at the moment though.

Damn... Maybe you should take a step back and just calm down, man
It wasn't intended to be insulting.

A lot of Alpha personalities in this game that get butthurt when they don't get their way.

Day 1 is about flexibility, not finding out who the bitch players are.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1661 (isolation #71) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:45 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1646, pisskop wrote:cookie is throwing a tantrum because she/they cant get their way. And frankly Im losing my patience with it.
By the by...

This is the exact reason your predecessor left the game too.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1705 (isolation #72) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1665, Cookie Bakers wrote:Of course, if it doesn't agree with what you want, it's ok to belittle players and ignore their arguments right? That's what passes for town play here right?
Man, how did you get so amazing at reading yourself?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1706 (isolation #73) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1704, SirCakez wrote:Associations, the way they've interacted, how Toog voted Xk, etc.
Alternate Timeline?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1708 (isolation #74) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:05 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Unvote;
Vote: Xkfyu
Unvote;

K, now Cakez comment makes more sense.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1711 (isolation #75) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Prior to 1708, I've never voted for Xk...
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1716 (isolation #76) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1820 (isolation #77) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

He's essentially saying that Link probably has the Triforce of Courage to rep his big power while the Triforce of Wisdom is an X-shot cop. It would mean that Ganondorf has the Triforce of Power and it's probably an OP ability assuming all the little Tetris blocks fit and no one is lying.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1827 (isolation #78) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

This is also assuming scum didn't get Zelda as a Fake Claim and only Link and Ganon are in the game.

I mean Role Cop is typically a scum role, and how hard is it to fake being a Cop as Scum?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1832 (isolation #79) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:59 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1823, Cookie Bakers wrote:Hey Toog, who is scum? Not Cakes. Not Beeboy. Probably not Nahdia. Not X. Probably not Clevage.

Just me. I am Ganondorf, Untargettable Self Mayoring Strongman Serial Killer. There is no Mafia in the game, and it's basically me versus everyone else.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1847 (isolation #80) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Scum claiming cop can skate by on a role block claim every night. He could also be drawing out a real cop counter claim. But no, we can immediately take all claims at face value. This game is already shaping up to be a comedy of errors anyways.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1848 (isolation #81) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Am I L-1?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1870 (isolation #82) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I have at least two fans. In your face!
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1952 (isolation #83) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:17 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1937, Phoenix Wright wrote:Yo, Pisskop. Why'd you vote dwlee if you think Xfkyu is scum flailing? Also, coffee isn't necessary.
What is with people this game adding/subtracting words or completely miscontexting other people's posts? PW, I didn't see the word "scum" before the word "flailing" personally.

I'm fine with some Dwlee pressure. Basically anyone but me is a vote I'd probably have to be on (inb4 Cookie finds that scummy as fuck for being survivalistic or some shit).

Unvote;
Vote: Dwlee
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4318 (isolation #84) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 4308, Dwlee99 wrote:yea I guess. I keep losing as town and it is pissing me off, like the only town win I have recently is when someone got pegged as scum, I waffled and then hammered them, and then got turned into a mason as a universal backup. Someone else pegged one of the other scum and then we poe'd (was easy when the scum claimed 2-shot cop in a game w/ 4 masons -facepalm-)

You got carried to a League of Mafia win as town too ya'know.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4320 (isolation #85) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In all honesty, town loses games more often than not due to laziness of it's members than true expert scum players rolling them. I've only seen a handful of scum won games where scum truly were masterful and had town completely fooled.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”