Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:21 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 246, tojam2 wrote:@BBT or @GL: could you explain why agreeing with someone is scummy?

Can you show me where either of us has said that?

And can you answer the question you've dodged again?
In post 179, tojam2 wrote:a lot of you want either a Fire policy lynch or a Gl scum lynch

In post 183, GuiltyLion wrote:who is pushing for my lynch? Two votes on me are from RVS. NH has vocalized concerns with me but as far as I can tell they are more concerned with SirCakez.

In post 214, shaddowez wrote:Can you please specify "a lot of you", because from what I saw it was a total of around 3 people.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 245, Night Hunters wrote:No. It doesn't. This allows him to attack any wagon without taking a position. He also didn't attack our wagon.

I'm not "attacking" just any wagon though, I'm pushing on the early SirCakez wagon.

This is a point about things that I could theoretically do, instead of things that I have actually done, which is the kind of argument that often comes from scum.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:40 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 218, Firebringer wrote:
In post 219, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:That's cute.

I guess I'm gonna have to lynch you.

You can have until tomorrow though because I'm busy right now.

I like your level of arrogance, but I don't consider that "town"
Your actions so far, are pretty anti town
or at least neutral.

Keep saying that you must lynch me.

Cause thats really shows you are trying to scumhunt.

Coming from someone who claimed PR unprovoked. :facepalm:

At least your last few posts have generated some useful content compared to earlier in the game. But I believe you will have to look elsewhere because BBT actually has been trying to scumhunt, IMO.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:20 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 232, GuiltyLion wrote:...

Altogether, it was mostly justifiable claims about his play so far, but nothing convincing and certainly easy enough reasons for someone to fake a scumread over. And then you have all the subsequent posts like this:
In post 99, tojam2 wrote:I agree with BBT, SC has had a weird change in heart and only in less than a day. VOTE: SC

and this:
In post 116, shaddowez wrote:You have no scum reads, and don't want to continue wagoning people....yep, I'm good with this wagon.

VOTE: SirCakez

and this:
In post 174, ɀefiend wrote:For now, I'm interested in the SC-Firebringer connection and the possible WKing theory floating about. I need to see how certain things develop.

and this:
In post 211, massive wrote:In any case, I don't find it a reason to townread SirCakez

and it all reads together like a lot of action on the sidelines around SirCakez, where I believe there is a better chance of scum posturing than there is of SC being scum (by sheer probability). That's why I get suspicious of the early wagons and why I'd rather investigate the voters instead of the voted.

Let's discuss this, shall we?

1. I had not noticed tojam's early vote on SirCakez til this post and I went back and re-read. After seeing it and realizing that his next post is hopping from SC to you, I find this wishy-washy and certainly potential posturing against town!SirCakez. It gives me a town-lean on you and SirCakez because tojam's latest post(s?) have not changed my mind that he's scummy. Would you agree with this assessment?

2. What do you think of shaddowez' post 214? Lots of good questions and content. How does this post and other shaddowez actions fit into your posturing investigaton?

3. Since I never actually voted for SirCakez, did my exchange with him give you the impression that I was pushing him? If you have time to read all of it, what is your over-all take-away from both our stances during the exchange and how does my behavior fit into your posturing investigation?

4. This looks like possible shadow-casting. Would you agree? massive has been getting stronger on my scumdar and if SirCakez is town I definitely see the alleged posturing here.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:22 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 251, massive wrote:
In post 236, Jeanne11 wrote:Welp, I don't know what to say and sound rational.

In post 249, Jeanne11 wrote:I will keep my vote where it is. I feel comfortable with it.

So we can assume that this is ... not rational?

Would you mind providing your top scum-read so far with reasons? Your vote is currently sitting on a claimed PR and I think everyone would appreciate some more meaningful content from you.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:30 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 254, Aristophanes wrote:Alright! I have officially caught up on the game!

Reads thus far:
Scum Leans: Cake, ToJam, Zeif
Town Leans: NH, FB, Shadow, BBT

VOTE: Cakey

Would you like to talk about these reads in more detail?

I can understand why you lean scum on SirCakez, although I do not agree. I definitely agree with your scum-lean on tojam. However you are the first person to openly read me as scummy if I'm not mistaken. Please expound.

How are you arriving at NH, Firebringer, and BBT all at town-leans given the current dynamics of the game? Namely, BBT has called out NH, and Firebringer seems to think there is one scum in NH/BBT. Also, given that GuiltyLion is a large part of the current focus with these players, where do you lean on him and why?
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:12 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 265, SirCakez wrote:How are their (Night Hunters) arguments reasonable? Go reread their most recent posts and come back.

Requoting since it was ignored
@Aristophanes
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:30 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 230, SirCakez wrote:
In post 229, Night Hunters wrote:SirCakez faked his reads and has basically been looking to have the game push anyone else and had a terrible white knight of a massive RVS wagon.

I've got a few people who I'd consider voting right now. It's about 4 players deep, SirCakez leading the way.

-Mom

I've already disproved all of this and you're ignoring it conveniently.

In post 250, SirCakez wrote:
In post 248, Night Hunters wrote:SirCakez has been desperate for a handout for anything else he can scumread and not look like the scum he is.

Third time I'm saying this: this is bull for reasons I've already said and you know it is and are choosing to ignore it.

In post 262, SirCakez wrote:Aristo why are you town reading NH?

SC
- Do you have anything new to contribute? Basically every post of your since has been repeating yourself (which you say in your posts) or asking for other people's opinions on NH. Do you have any other reads?

In post 245, Night Hunters wrote:
In post 243, massive wrote:
In post 232, GuiltyLion wrote:That's why I get suspicious of the early wagons and why I'd rather investigate the voters instead of the voted.

This makes a lot of sense and I like the consistency. I'm interested to hear your thoughts once NH answers your question in 233.

No. It doesn't. This allows him to attack any wagon without taking a position. He also didn't attack our wagon.

~Mom
Do you consider your wagon and SC's wagon to have the same level of seriousness in the game? I have a feeling, though I could be wrong, that GL doesn't care about RVS wagons. I'm also not fond of you using the word "attacking", as that would come across as hard defending the wagonee to me.

In post 257, Aristophanes wrote:Shadow, why call me out as "using my scum meta" and then not vote or push me farther? I figured you'd be all over that and was very surprised by the lack of vote.
It was enough to ping me but not move my vote yet. I'm willing to see where it goes from there.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:33 am

Post by shaddowez »

VOTE: tojam

Jumps on the SC wagon for no reason in , jumps onto GL in his very next post with no good reasoning except "a lot of people" and an OMGUS vote, isn't responding to questions. No reason to not have my vote here.
V/LA on Weekends
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:01 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 282, shaddowez wrote:SC - Do you have anything new to contribute? Basically every post of your since 180 has been repeating yourself (which you say in your posts) or asking for other people's opinions on NH. Do you have any other reads?

Yeah NH keeps throwing shit at me and it's irritating.
I think tojam is scum, BBT/GL/Shadowez are town, Aristo is a scum lean for his weird reads, Jeanne is null and should be doing more, Fire is probably town. That's everything I can think of the top of my head.
tojam2
tojam2
Goon
tojam2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:22 am

Post by tojam2 »

I'm anticipating a wagon directed at me; I don't know where that question you are talking about is GL, quote it or give a link please.

I said the reason I voted for you GL was because I agreed with BBT's analysis, so by attacking what I've said is saying I'm not allowed to agree with someone, why so?
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:54 am

Post by Aeronaut »

VC 1.8
VC 1.8

(With 13 students still enrolled, it's 7 to Lynch!)

[L-7] Aristophanes -
[L-6] BlueBloodedToffee -
Firebringer
[L-6] Firebringer -
massive
[L-5] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11, tojam2
[L-7] Jeanne11 -
[L-7] kirroha -
[L-6] massive -
BlueBloodedToffee
[L-6] Night Hunters -
SirCakez
[L-7] PeregrineV -
[L-7] shaddowez -
[L-5] SirCakez -
Night Hunters, Aristophanes
[L-3] tojam2 -
GuiltyLion, ɀefiend, kirroha, shaddowez,
[L-6] ɀefiend
- PeregrineV

Not Voting
- <3

Mod Notes:

Final Exams begin in
(expired on 2016-03-12 17:20:32)
2023 W/L | 1-0
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:25 am

Post by massive »

In post 279, ɀefiend wrote:Would you mind providing your top scum-read so far with reasons? Your vote is currently sitting on a claimed PR and I think everyone would appreciate some more meaningful content from you.

No one's convinced me to move my vote. Certainly not Firebringer with his PR claim two posts after saying no one was ever going to NK him.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:26 am

Post by shaddowez »

@MOD
- V/LA until Tuesday, 3/8
V/LA on Weekends
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:44 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 287, massive wrote:
In post 279, ɀefiend wrote:Would you mind providing your top scum-read so far with reasons? Your vote is currently sitting on a claimed PR and I think everyone would appreciate some more meaningful content from you.

No one's convinced me to move my vote. Certainly not Firebringer with his PR claim two posts after saying no one was ever going to NK him.

*Bell sounds*
-Dad
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:23 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 287, massive wrote:No one's convinced me to move my vote. Certainly not Firebringer with his PR claim two posts after saying no one was ever going to NK him.

So you want to vote a claimed PR because....
If you think I will get killed then this vote is pointless.

If you don't think I will get killed it is also pointless cause I can prove it in later stages my role.
So....its kind of scummy.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:26 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 277, ɀefiend wrote:Coming from someone who claimed PR unprovoked.

Yes because 3 people saying they are fine with Policy lynching me = No provocation.

I claim so that town wouldn't waste time on lynching or even arguing for a policy lynch and its anti town.
W/e.

To each his own perspective. I really don't care if you think its anti town.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:40 am

Post by massive »

To put it bluntly: I don't believe you.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
tojam2
tojam2
Goon
tojam2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by tojam2 »

Which PR are you Fire?
tojam2
tojam2
Goon
tojam2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:06 pm

Post by tojam2 »

Looking back that sounds scummy, I'm an Intern by the way, so when one if you PRs dies, I replace you.
tojam2
tojam2
Goon
tojam2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by tojam2 »

Any Ccs?
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

wtf
-dad
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Tojam wtf are you doing?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by Firebringer »

This game day got really really hilarious.
Two PR outed.

GG no re.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 292, massive wrote:To put it bluntly: I don't believe you.

Believe me or not, my role will get confirmed down the line. So lynching me day 1 is anti town.
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”